Sharing Bed at Bachelor Party Pt. 04

Story Info
Meeting Damon's Husband leads to new adventures.
1.5k words
4.53
10.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So a few days after returning home, I received a text from Damon's husband, Aaron. As Aaron knew I was interested in a job in marketing when I graduated and Aaron also worked in marketing, he asked if I'd be interested in meeting up to discuss my career options.

I said I would love to and he stated to meet him at 19 Below the next night (Thursday) at 6:30 pm. 19 Below is an upscale restaurant and bar. I knew where it was, but had never been, as it was not budget friendly to a college kid.

Thursday night rolled around and I showered and got ready to meet Aaron. I put on a nice pair of khaki slacks and a baby blue polo. It was a cool summer evening and nice enough for the mile walk downtown. I arrived a few minutes early and told the hostess I was meeting Aaron Murray there. She said the table was not ready but Mr. Murray was expecting me at the bar.

I walked into the bar area and spotted Aaron seating at the bar talking to a few other guys. Aaron saw me walking through the crowd and stood up to greet me.

Aaron was much smaller than me. My 21 year-old, 6'3, 185 lbs body towered over his 5'7, 150lbs. He was 49 years old, clean shaven, had a nice tan and had a resemblance to the actor Anthony Marentino. Aaron was saving a seat for me and told me to sit down. He asked if i would like a drink as he raised his white wine to take a sip. I ordered a beer and he told the bartender to put it on his tab. While he said that, I felt his left hand give my right knee a light squeeze.

We sat at the bar for about 10 minutes small talking about where I was from, my schooling and family. Finally the hostess alerted us the table was ready and she showed us to our table. It was a corner booth and it was much more secluded than the busy bar.

Aaron ordered some appetizers and a bottle of white wine that "I must try". I told him I don't really drink wine, but I'd definitely give it a try based on his recommendation.

Aaron and I continued to chat about his career and what my options would be when I finally graduated. He ran off the list of his most prominent clients, successful ad campaigns and all his connections in the industry. Every time my glass got a little empty, Aaron would pour me another. I was enjoying the food, the company, learning how to advance my career and the wine was definitely helping me feel good.

After a while, the conversation turned from professional to the adventures of the bachelor party. Aaron said Damon had an amazing time, that Aaron was quite jealous of what Damon and I had done and that I owe him. With this, he started playing footsie with me beneath the table.

Aaron stated his friend owned a bar down the street and we should continue our evening there. It was only about 8:30 and I wasn't ready for the night to end so I agreed. He said the bar was named Guidos, which I had never heard of. We left the restaurant and it was just down the block. When we arrived, I noticed it was a quiet bar with a few older male patrons sitting at the bar. Aaron waved to the bartender and motioned to a semicircle booth in the corner. We sat down and Aaron sat directly next to me, even though we had plenty of room.

He ordered us each whiskey drinks. I was already pretty drunk from the wine at dinner, but was just following Aaron's lead. Looking around the room, I put it together that Guidos was a gay bar. While we drank our whiskey, Aaron's hands continued to explore my body with his right hand I wasn't concerned with covering my growing bulge in my pants as I'd lost my inhibitions in all the drinks. I looked down at Aaron's slacks and noticed his bulge. It appeared smaller than my 7.5 inch cock, but as it was concealed in his pants, it was hard to figure out the actual size.

All of the sudden, the juke box turned to Elton John "Your Song" and Aaron sprung up. He said this was his favorite song and he wanted to dance to it. He grabbed my hand and pulled out of the booth. He lead me to the quaint dance floor. We were the only people on the dance, but the other 6 patrons were all watching as Aaron lead me in a slow dance. He rested his head in my chest and whenever my backside was to the other patrons he made sure to slide at least one hand down to grab my ass and pull me closer. I could feel our penises slowly bumping together and I was getting very turned out. We danced through the end of the song and the patrons evened applauded as we walked back to our table. Aaron was more of a showman and took a bow. I continued to walk to the table, but Aaron quickly spun me back to him, dipped me and planted a big kiss right on my lips. I had never kissed a man so I was caught off guard, but before I knew it our tongues were the ones doing the dancing.

Once we sat down, I felt Aaron's right hand work it's was up my left leg. This time though, he did not stop at my thigh as he had before. Suddenly his hand was slowly rubbing my hard cock over my slacks. I closed my eyes, titled my head back and enjoyed Aaron's amazing strokes. I then felt Aaron's other hand starting to undo my belt. He fumbled with it for a second before I helped him get it undone and let my zipper down. To my surprise, Aaron pulled my cock and balls fully out of my slacks. My eyes shot open and I scoped around the room to see if anyone could see what was happening.

Aaron assured me no one could and that no one would care. I followed his lead again and believed him. I again tilted my head back and Aaron continued to go to work tugging my cock and fondling my balls. Between the drinks and the amazing handjob I was receiving, I could hardly tell you everything was doing Aaron down there but he knew what he was doing with a cock in his hands.

Aaron started using his tongue to lick left ear. I was moaning quietly in hopes no one else would hear, but between the look on my face and Aaron's body movement, if anyone looked into our corner, they would undoubtedly know. I still didn't care.

Aaron started whispering in my ear.

"I love this beautiful, young cock of yours. It's been a while since I've had anyone your size and age in my hand. I want to see you shoot a big load for me. Be a good boy and cum for me right now."

Aaron's strokes sped up and his other hand was fondling my balls. Aaron could tell I was getting close and leaned in my ear again and said,

"Oh Garrett. Oh Garrett. That's it. That's it."

My pulsating penis shot of one of the biggest loads I ever had. My body slumped down in enjoyment and more cum continued to pop out. Aaron grabbed a cloth napkin off table and wiped my cock clean. We both had huge smiles on our faces. Aaron clearly with happy with his work.

Aaron again planted a big kiss on my lips and swirled his tongue around my mouth. He sat back down and continued to sip his drink.

I redid my zipper and belt and regained my composure. I noticed an older man, maybe 60, who had been there earlier on had moved seats during our action, likely to get a better view. I was a tad embarrassed but was feeling too great to care. He raised his glass and gave me a smile and a wink. I raised my glass to

him and took a big gulp of my whiskey drink.

Aaron then motioned to the bartender to bring the tab and stated he needed to get home shortly. He paid for everything that evening and gave me a $100 to "get a taxi home". He said "I wish I could give you a ride, but hopefully next time."

We agreed to meet again sometime soon. With that, he grabbed his jacket, gave me one more quick kiss and headed out.

I ordered a taxi but it was going to take 30 minutes to arrive. I was far too drunk to walk home, so I decided to have one more drink at the bar. I pulled out the $100 dollar and went to sit at the bar. I was sitting there for about 5 minutes before the 60 year old man came and sat down next to me.....