Sharing Bed at Bachelor Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Straight male has new experiences when sharing bed.
886 words
4.55
14k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3. I'd recommend readings parts 1&2 for full context.

After the shower dance, I finished getting ready and headed out to the bar with Damon to meet the other guys. During the walk and bars that night, Damon was just his normal social self. There was nothing strange between us, which I was happy about. Damon definitely kept checking me out and buying me drinks, neither of which I minded.

Damon and the older crew went home earlier than the rest of the group. I arrived home with the rest of the group and headed down to mine and Damon's room. Damon was in the bed under the covers and looked like he was already asleep. I quickly stripped down into my boxer briefs and hopped into bed.

I slid under the covers with my backside to Damon. He quickly reached his right arm over me and pulled me closer. I quickly fell asleep. Damon used me as his little spoon all night.

I woke up in the morning with Damon's right arm draped over me and the feeling of his morning wood poking my virgin asshole. I could feel him pull my body closer to him while gently pushing his cock into my backside. His cock was lightly swirling around my asshole and I could tell he was enjoying himself.

I let out a slight moan and big stretch to let Damon know I was waking up. I arched my back, pushing my ass harder against Damon's cock. Damon pulled his face closer and whispered, "Good Morning Handsome" in my right ear.

Using his right hand, he started to play with my nipples. Lightly pinching and pulling. I started to softly moan to let him know I was enjoying everything he was doing to my young body.

His right hand slowly moved down my body. He stopped to feel my abs and then grabbed my hip. He continued to pull me closer to him and his rock hard cock. I started to wiggle my hips and ass. He teased his hand inside and outside my waistband, but not yet touching my cock. The teasing was driving me wild.I felt his hand slide down the waistband off of my underwear. My stiff cock popped out.

I kept gyrating my hips and I could hear Damon's breathing intensify. He finally used his big manly hands and grabbed my bulging cock.

Between Damon's strokes and me shaking my hips, I could feel my cock was ready to explode. I reached back and wrapped my hand around Damon's neck and head. I pulled him as close to me as possible and whispered "Damon, don't stop I'm going to cum."

With that, Damon's strokes intensified. He continued to grind his uncovered penis against my underwear covered ass. Damon said, "God damn, you're so hot. I want to fuck you so bad."

I did not say a word back and continued to push my ass back into Damon. I could feel my precum oozing out. Damon's hand continued and used my precum as a lubricant.

Damon's strokes continued and now there was nothing that could stop me from cumming. I took one more big breath, moaned into Damon's ear and shot a load onto the bed. At that same time, I could feel Damon shoot his load onto my underwear and legs.

I rolled onto my back to catch my breath. Damon was staring at my pulsating dick and had a hige smile on his face. He kept slowly milking every last drop of cum out me.

I laid there next to Damon in a mixture of euphoria and disbelief, Damon kissed and licked my nipples, neck and ear. His hands were gliding all over my body. I could tell how bad he wanted to pull my boxer briefs down and fuck me right there.

As I laid on my back, Damon slowly climbed on top, spread my legs and kneeled in between them. He slowly licked from neck down to my nipples. He stopped to tease both nipples and moved down to my abs. He lifted my right leg and slid his cock under my ass, grinding between my cheeks. As he was grinding, his FaceTime started ringing. He checked his phone and it was his husband, Aaron.

He reluctantly moved off of me to answer his phone. He took his phone into the bathroom to chat, but left the door open. He sat in the chair so he could see me while also talking to Aaron.

Unfortunately today was the last day of the bachelor party, so we needed pack and travel back to the real world. I decided one last bit of fun was in order.

I stood up from the bed, stripped of my underwear and gave my bulging cock a couple squeezes while pretending to not know Damon could see me. I grabbed my towel, slung it over my shoulder and strolled right behind Damon. Aaron let out a gasp when he saw me stroll by. I stopped gave him a devilish smile and wave and hopped in the shower.

Aaron said, "I hope to get a much closer look when you boys get back home."

My life definitely changed this trip. Little did I know this unexpected relationship would carry over into something more...