Sharing Bed with My Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
My mom is in two minds, while my urges go into overdrive.
2.1k words
4.53
37.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

It had been a week since that night. I keep replaying the events. How my mom's soft mouth slid back and forth over my dick. How it brushed over every ridge and every vein in my dick. The moment when my balls tightened and I shot rope after rope of cum into her mouth. My own mother's mouth.

I also kept remembering how unsure my mom felt about doing it. Things had definitely gotten a little weird since then. She wasn't avoiding me or anything, but she certainly kept a little distance. She didn't give me the warm hugs or kisses on the cheeks or the pats on my butt that she normally did. I'm sure many families would consider that normal, but my mom was usually a bubbly, affectionate person and it felt really different.

I stared up at the ceiling in our new studio apartment. I could hear my mom's soft breathing to the side in the bed that we shared in our cramped city home. I had neither had any experiences with her since then, nor had I had the courage to take care of myself.

I finally decided that it wasn't healthy to just be pent up like that. I quietly slid my boxers down and started to fondle my flaccid dick. At first, I quietly touched the base of my dick and caressed my own balls. In my mind, I kept getting visuals of how my mom had touched me the previous week. It took me a little longer than usual, but my dick was soon medium hard. Hard enough to stroke it, but I was clearly very preoccupied and not my usual self.

I decided to be more daring and I slide the sheets aside as my dick was exposed to the cool summer night. I also decided not to be quiet and started to stroke myself more vigorously, causing the bed to shake. If my mom was awake, she would definitely know what was going on.

I paused. Just the rhythmic breathing and soft snoring from my mom.

I resumed my vigorous stroking and soon felt my cum streaming up through my dick. I grunted audibly, making sure that I created a scene. My cum noisily spattered on my belly. I gave a long, loud sigh of contentment.

Still nothing from my mom. She must be fast asleep.

I sighed.

It did not feel anywhere near as fulfilling to cum without my mom participating. This really sucked. I need to figure out a way to get my mom out of my head so that I could go back to being a regular guy.

I turned to my side and forced myself to go to sleep.

The next couple of days were a blur. I forced myself to be cheerful around my mom and do regular mom and son activities like eating dinner and watching TV.

At night, I had the urge to pull my boxers down and jack myself off, but I decided that it would be healthier if I had a few days of abstinence to wipe the slate clean.

I heard my mom softly breathing on her side of the bed. That was a fun couple of roller coaster days while it lasted. I turned to face her and extended my arm around her waist to hug her.

Huh.

I felt the skin on my arm touch warm flesh. I slowly moved my arm up and down and felt my mom's waist.

Where was my mom's usual night T shirt?

I slowly slid my arm up until I felt my mom's underboob brush my fingers. It was soft, yet full, just like I remembered feeling them a few days ago. I then slid my hand down the side of her body and felt the swell of her hips. I kept going until I felt my mom's thigh.

No underwear, either!

I brought my hand back to my mom's waist. I debated whether to turn around and force myself to sleep or to continue. My dick was now painfully hard and throbbing, and I followed my dick's advice and continued.

I slowly stroked the side of my mom from her armpit down to her thigh. Gentle, loving strokes. After a couple of minutes of stroking, my mom stirred. Was she asleep? Her breathing was still deep, but there was a slightly out of breath aspect to it. She turned slightly so that she was now leaning onto me and she dropped one of her legs over my legs so that her own crotch was slightly parted. My dick was nestly snugly in her crack. I still had my boxers on.

I didn't stop stroking her. I simply switched to stroking the front of her body. I started at the top of her chest, following the curve of her tits, my fingers briefly snagging on her now erect nipple. My hand continued to follow the contours of her body past her chest to her taut abdomen. She was a remarkably fit woman for her age. I continued down to the front of her right leg, consciously avoiding her crotch. I continued down past her inner thigh. Then, I reversed direction and continued to stroke her all the way back.

After a couple of minutes, my mom started to visible squirm and her breathing was a little ragged. She was also moving her ass ever so slightly to give some rubbing motion on my cock. The back and forth motion had also pushed my boxers down a little and the head of my cock was now exposed. It was a surreal feeling to feel the soft flesh of her ass envelop the head of my dick. I matched her back and forth motion so that I was dry humping her crack.

My mom was clearly getting a little frustrated with all the teasing that my hands were giving her. As I continued to stroke her body again, she grabbed my hand as it neared her hips and shoved it into her bush.

I felt the rustle of public hair on my fingers. I also felt a pervasive moist feeling. My mom had been so turned on that she had been practically gushing. Her public hair, her pussy lips and her inner thighs were all dripping wet.

I decided to continue the teasing a little bit longer and I pushed her legs apart and softly touched the flesh in the inner most little nook between her inner thigh and her crotch. I slowly drew an invisbile line along the folds of skin there, causing my mom's hip to buck up and down a little.

Again she grabbed my hand and put it directly on her pussy.

"Please" she whimpered. "I want it."

I touched her pussy, exploring the inner and outer folds of skin that were now gooey and dripping. I slowly touched her clit, coaxing her little knob out of its hood. As I gently rubbed her clit, I could feel waves of pleasure go through my mom. The muscles in her inner thigh were clenching and relaxing in tandem with my stroking.

I drew my mom closer to me so that my cheek was now touching her cheek. Her entire back was skin to skin on the front of my body. My pelvic thrusts continued to rub my dick into her crack. Her abs were twitching in a somewhat irregular fashion as she got more and more aroused.

Soon, she exhaled deeply and arched her back a little. I continued to stroke her clit and felt a gush of fluids on my hands. Her abs contracted and she gave a short series of gasps as she came. It was a sensual, deep orgasm and I could tell that she was completely absorbed in her orgasm.

I stopped stroking her clit, but continued to thrust my own dick back and forth. It was such an intense experience having my mom cum when she was practically over me that it didn't take long for me to reach my own climax.

My precum was flowing freely and it had created a slippery and gooey channel between my mom's ass cheeks. I continued to thrust faster and faster.

Soon, I felt my balls tighten. I grunted and hugged my mom's waist tightly. My body twitched and my dick throbbed. A gush of semen can bubbling up my shaft. Spurt after spurt of cum spurted out of my dick onto my mom's lower back and dribbled down my mom's crack. Some of it splashed onto my tummy.

I stopped thrusting. My mom didn't move. I didn't move either. Both of our breathing was a little ragged as we caught our breath. We drifted off to sleep without even bothering to clean ourselves up.

The next morning, I was surprised to realize that I had woken up before my mom. Usually, my mom would already be up and about my the time I opened my eyes. This morning, I opened my eyes and realized that my mom was still in my arms. I was still spooning her in the exact same position we were in last night. Right! Today was Saturday. No work. We could both sleep in.

I was awake but continued to enjoy the feeling of my mom's bare skin on my body. My dick had also powered back up to a medium mast. It was a combination of morning wood and feeling my mom's ass on my dick.

After a while, I felt my mom stir and wake up. As she tried to get up, we realized that our cum had dried and crusted overnight and had glued us together. we had to slowly pull ourselves apart. She turned around and giggled. "Good morning, Sweety!" she said and winked.

"Good morning, mom!" I replied as usual.

"We need to get ourselves cleaned up, don't we?" she said turning around and looking at the cum stains on her back.

It was a little surreal to be having a conversation with my mom while we were both naked. Till now, all of the hanky-panky had happened in the dark with practically no words exchanged.

"Come on, get up!" she said, ruffling my hair. "We should get showered."

'We' should get showered? I wonder what she meant. Get showered one at a time so that we could get ready for the day? I was curious enough that I got out of bed, stood up beside her and then stretched.

As I yawned and extended my arms out to stretch, my erect dick prominently stuck out.

My mom giggled and reached down and touched my dick and gave it a gentle stroke. That is all that it took for my erection to go into overdrive as I became hard as a rock.

I looked down at my mom, her petite frame, my soft tits that had at one time sustained me as a baby. Her athletic frame. Her nicely rounded ass. Her bushy crotch with dark brown pubic hair. She was a hot MILF!

I reached over and lifted my mom's chin and gave her a deep kiss. She practically melted into my chest as she returned my kiss. Our tongues rubbed against each other and we tasted each other's mouth.

I gently pushed her down on the bed again and followed suit on top of her.

I reached down to find my throbbing cock and pushed it in the direction of her pussy. I felt her hand go down and meet my dick. She slowly guided it towards the opening in her slit.

I thrusted a little so that my head touched her pussy lips. My mom gasped.

I thrusted a little more and I felt the warm, enveloping folds of her vagina. She was incredibly, dripping wet and my dick felt no resistance as it slid into her. My dick was average sized. Maybe 5 or 6 inches long, but it had a decent girth to it. I noticed that my mom's pussy was a little looser than those of my other teenaged girlfriends. What she lacked in tightness, she made up for with experience and technique. Her pussy would tighten around the base of my cock when I was deepest in her, so that I would feel every ridge on her vagina as I withdrew my dick slowly back.

I continued to pound her as I slowly increased my pace. Soon, I felt a warm gush and I felt my mom's pussy flutter. My mom dug her fingernails into my back and she held on to me as she grunted in please as she climaxed. I was very close and feeling her orgasm pushed me over the edge as I emptied my balls into her pussy.

We collapsed into the bed, panting. My dick was still throbbing and I could still feel her pussy twitching and contracting as we both slowly returned back to earth.

We decided to close our eyes and enjoy a couple of more lazy hours in bed, still intertwined and on top of each other.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers