All Comments on 'Sharing Bed with My Mom Pt. 02'

by redfox40

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Nice. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
Loves grown deep.

Mom's obviously love for her son allows "Crossing The Rubicon". Tenderly written showing perfect amount of reluctance. Just enough of body descriptions to give a visual.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Hot chapter! Five stars and a favorite point! And FYI, It's "pubic" hair, not "public" hair. lol

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

5 Stars. What a hot chapter two. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another story with a 5 rating!!!!

Why?

Because

1) You know how to write and you know how to correctly describe a mature lady (Mom)!

"As I continued to stroke her body again, she grabbed my hand as it neared her hips and shoved it into her bush.

"I felt the rustle of public hair on my fingers. I also felt a pervasive moist feeling. My mom had been so turned on that she had been practically gushing. Her public hair, her pussy lips and her inner thighs were all dripping wet."

2) You are not one of the authors on this site trying to dump another shaved pussy on a mature lady (38-40 year old mom or older) on readers.

3) Your mom story is actually believable because it contains NO day old shave - prickly stubble!! NO elastic line skin peeling, streaked up, and moderately disgusting to look at razor burnt mound!! and best, there are NO infected hair pimples oozing out pus at the next fuck, to be inferred by your readers when the word shaved is used to describe a pussy.

Please keep up the great work and stay away from shaved pussy (pointless brier patch stubble) authorship. You are too good of a writer (you actually have talent) to get ratings of 1 and 2 for a shaved often hacked up "bloody orange tinged" mound.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Super nice hairy pussy story redfox40!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to get with that bushy wet mom (oral, some unprotected fucking, and then more oral - yes, I do mean lick her cum filled pussy back clean again). Your story reminds me of all the times when...

maxx308maxx30811 months ago

Very sexy and oh yeah hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A pregnancy would be great

ClitLicker101ClitLicker10111 months ago

Good story. Please do another chapter. Maybe this time he can get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want more of this story keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful but also hot story..Mine had really protruding nipples..She knew what they did to me just like her dark bush..I loved that I felt totally helpless as she emptied my balls, pumping and pumping..the next morning she just looked so confident, calmly sipping her coffee wearing a pretty black bra..Thanks for a great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A lovely bit of harmless, erotic fun between a mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot damn! Now you got the story right. There's no point in a Literotica story without pussy penetration and Cumming. Could have continued to pregnancy. That would have been truly truly hot.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

NIce story, guess the love and lust won out over the hesitation and reservations of incest between mother and son. One thing did make me wonder, when "she said turning around and looking at the cum stains on her back." How does that work, looking at her own back? Also, I wasn't aware that cum stained skin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous