All Comments on 'Sharing Body Heat'

by ArousingTouch

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. Hope for second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda sad. The brother seemed like an ass.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such unencumbered sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hope the baby is normal..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To short, no build up and it could have been a good read.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 1 year ago

It was a very nice story, quick to the point, a good quick read is always nice in my book. I am sure that a future chapter is on the way when brother comes to visit, at least I hope so, would like to see where you might take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

actually the author sounds like an ass, both stories contributed he takes the line of pregnancy as being the only path to conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basically...

My brother and I were home alone. We fucked. He came in me. I got pregnant. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pregnancy ruined it for me. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad story, if thin on details. Decent narrative flow. Missing are things like who these people are, what their relationship is like normally, and how their parents managed to construe a girl straddling her brother under a blanket as "watching a movie." That he would break off talking to her off after sex implies that there's a lot of drama left unexplored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many gallons of pre-cum? five? six?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the pregnancy part. To knock up my sexy sister would be a dream.

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianover 1 year ago

Bit sparse. Good effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the author has potential but the build up was a bit quick and I agree that the brother is an ass, moving away with his girlfriend.

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Short, but good. Brother should be told they made a baby so he can give financial support. Could they, would they, try to make something work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

May I ask for a second part? This is too good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing I didn't like was that she didn't want an abortion. If there was a reason why she couldn't, like her parents being controlling religious kooks, or the laws against abortions in many countries, the story would be 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A job well done he put one in her the way it should be 5 stars

heathenfilthheathenfilthover 1 year ago

Wow, that was short and sweet. I would love a follow-up to this one. :)

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

Meh. Not bad. Not great...but not bad. Truth be told it's a little rushed and the characters aren't fleshed out enough. But if you're willing, a part 2 that goes a little more indepth could fix this.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

this was pretty good, could use a follow up of the brother finding out and figuring out what they will do.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Definitely needs a chapter 2

joosforchambersjoosforchambers7 months ago

Damn even the end was cold lol, nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous