All Comments on 'Sharing Clare Ch. 01'

by JappyOnHeat

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely & Caring

For me, the way they were together each step of the way was touching and hot. Clare made it very clear she loved sex AND that she was taking each hot step with her husband's permission. I don't get the hypocrisy of reading a story like this, probably coming to it, then going all holier than thou over it? What on earth r u doing in the Hot Wives section? Dummies! Have u no idea how transparent you r to everyone but yourselves? Write on Jappy! I can't believe how very well you write for a first story. Someone would probably love to edit u.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
A Puzzle

I keep thinking these wife sharing fantasies must be written by women but no, ostensibly they are written by men. Who would have guessed so many feel the need to subjugate themselves to their wives in such humiliating ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Enjoyed that, .... Glad it's chapter 1 because that means there's more to "cum"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He hasn't lost a thing.

He had nothing to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cum sucking faggot posting these pathetic fantasy in the wrong category as usual.

Want-to-be author, put this shit on that other site where you may get the positive feedback you crave. Are you related to that other putrid fuck who call themselves vastiesmith2 or bonnietaylor2? Apparently, the same diseased gene pool that should be eliminate from the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved this - please don't keep us waiting too long for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-lovely and caring

Two sentences about the story and the rest raving about other readers. Who's the hypocrite?

No comment on story. Don't read swinger stories. Too boring and stale for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dear annony you asshole you have no taste!!!!!

Gave this a 5 for effort and content and for upsetting the old fag annony!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
dear annony Just another cum sucking faggot is what your enighbors and framily call your sorry old ass

Gave this a 5 great LW story

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Some doubts about the story...

Some doubts about the story: 1st- Were they married? Nothing was said about it...Just that they loved each other very much...2nd - But that love didn't prevent her from going with her ex-boyfriend and behave like she was single, kissing him in front of other people, disrespecting her man, the man she said she loved above all things...3rd - Then even without them talking better about the sharing she opens everything to a stange, making the man she loved above all things feel like: "I sank into my chair embarrassed and a bit ashamed at sounding like a bit of a pussy...", disrespecting him again...4th - after these two clear disrespects from her, he still went for her to have another man, and didn't have a serious talk with her? Here he disrespects himself and shows no self-esteem...Because of this that man after fucking his woman, just talked to her, and didn't even aknowledge his presence in the room...with all these facts how can this relationship end well? People who write these kind of stories often forget the facts that people that love, never disrespects, lie or make uncomfortable the person they love...And that a person that doesn't respect him/herself can't ask for other people to respect them...Let's see what happens in the following parts...This wasn't very good...2*

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

Fantastic story. A nice build up with a great pay off.

I'd love to take my wife to a hotel where another man fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice start...

Carry on!

This was good: "...I looked between her spread open legs and saw her open gaping sloppy pussy with a cum trail stretched down the inner of her thigh and a large blob of cum sitting inside her pussy."

This too: "...we looked at my cock which was now covered in my cum, another man's cum and [my wife's] pussy juice."

I've seen those views many times and loved them always.

I also liked: "...I could taste their sex and smell their combined juices on her breath. I noticed the trail of cum in her hair and pulled back realising that I was tasting another man's cum delivered to me from Clares mouth."

All very exciting aspects to sharing a hot wife. Looking forward to more from you.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not good

STD anyone? Bathing your cock in another man's cum? Yuck. Nothing hot about that. Just gross. What a sick fuck this author must be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You used the words 'the cock'

so often that it gave the impression that there wasn't a man attached to it. It would have been a much better story if you had included the man who was fucking her in the story. I got so turned off that I stopped reading half way through the second page of the story. 1* and not worth that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hubby pimps out his slut wife to a big cock?

How many social diseases did they catch? Did she get pregnant? When will she be filing for divorce because she has become a big cock whore? I'm not sure which one of them is dumber. The cheating slut wife or her cuckold husband. The problem with this story is that they're such unlikeable people and their actions are those of morons. It was neither sexy, clever or interesting to read.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!"

Yeah, they're assholes, but posting the same rote comment regardless of the story -- which is what they do -- so are you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
any man that would get into this is not straight.

You might just be bi but no way are you straight. I am, this is just stupid shit.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 8 years ago
Luke warm

Not much of a threesome when one of the trio is merely an observer until love stud is done and leaves.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Good for Clare, better for hubby

Husband just released wife to exercise her sexual freedom for their mutual satisfaction. Well written, no going for a 'huge cock' moment. Much reality to the situation. Great job. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm.

I'm always a little worried when a couple assumes that something that's arousing as a fantasy, will be good for them in reality. They haven't talked much about how they'll deal with any of the many potential relationship problems this could cause, and the marriage is very young. I hope they address some things before she fucks Big Cock Peter, which is obviously next on the agenda.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 8 years ago
Keep it UP!

Great read, many of us have these thoughts of our partner being pleasured by previous lovers and I for one never cease to enjoy this particular topic. Seems natural to me for sexual couples to want to re-kindle past experiences and I see no reason why other should get so worked up by the story line especially when encouraged by a willing partner. I look forward to the next session.

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;)

Go on soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We look forward to additional chapters!

Great story! The way this wife revealed her past (collegiate) sexual escapades to her husband during the course of the evening was stellar. He responded to each new revelation with a throbbing hard on, which totally gave him away. The wife was enjoying becoming more explicit with her descriptions and she also was enjoying the attention of her former boyfriends as they danced. It was natural that she would cuckold him with someone that night.

Weddings, class reunions and sorority reunions were the places where my wife and her friends began to reminisce about their past “sex-capeds”. Since many of their former boyfriends were also invited to these reunions, it was only logical that hookups would occur. With my blessings, my wife has had individual sex, for old times’ sake, with five of her former boyfriends. Each time it was as hot as described in this story. Most of our wives fucked those guys back then for their great cocks and passionate sex. However, they married us more normal guys for security and marital stability.

Thus, these “reunion” fucks are always monumental and memorable! I have adapted to this by just giving her a “free pass” with any of her former boyfriends or anyone she meets at a reunion. After all, I love seeing another man´s cum on her face or in her hair. Also, going “balls deep” in her cum drenched pussy is great and, at the end of the event, she goes home with me.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, we know one thing for sure.

Clare's a whore, is now, and always has been. I don't know what he is. However, I know what Clare really thinks of him, feeding him the other man's come. I really don't care what Annette thinks about him setting her free to experience sex, I do know that there's an emotional aspect to the sex act even for a man, and especially for a woman unless she's either forced or is getting paid for it. Didn't particularly like the content, but it was graphically well written, so I rated it fairly high.

erotikoserotikosabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Very hot, very exciting. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was not a threesome.

That was a cuck story... the husband just sat there with his mouth open while the wife got tossed... he did not participate.

and in the end he is just a cuck.

low stars for this one due to it being another case of wimpy husband slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
That's what your wife said about you dear annony : "More cuck shit!!"

UI loved the story and gave you a 5!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

just off piss off the asshole LIT! dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ONE STAR

No brag, just fact.

This one is for you vasty/bony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot start, but then...

Claimed that Guy was coming to the room to get jiggy with them, so a threesome. NO! Just the guy and wife with hubby almost totally ignored. This not a threesome. Very disappointed when reading it, just a straight cuckolding and then a wimpy cuddle.

Could have been so much better if the two guys recreated her college days, not just watching your wife get screwed

2 stars.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Like Open Marriage/Open Relationship

I still don't understand why people that claim to hate wife/partner sharing decide to read these stories and criticize them. I don't come here for lessons in someone else's ideas of a loving relationship. If there were more open marriages/open relationships, there would probably be fewer divorces. I liked the story and rated it as 5-stars. I approve of extra-marital sex. My wife can do anyone (male or female) else she wants whether I'm there to watch and/or join in or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What happened to the guys girlfriend she was drunk and vanished? They were both into it and she had been explaining what a pig she is. Hot story but if I was hubby I couldn't handle it and would not be happy finding out later on . I would never have gotten close to her if I had know what a wild slut she was. I would also never want to be a functions with a bunch on guys that fucked her and knew her when she was fucking for fun all the time. Having a few boyfriends and fucking them is one thing but orgies , DPs and large numbers of men on her fuck list would've been a relationship deal breaker for me,a fuck buddy like the rest yes but a wife to have my kids and grow old with not for me. The girl could be great and fun , the perfect partner but I would never get close enough for a real relationship so for guys like me it's better to keep it all past secrets because if it's as bad as hers I might just walk away even if married. The story was fun though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Critique

Nice foreshadowing early on with the date comment handmade saying he would get his later.

You used smooth 3 times in the same paragraph. English is a language with a lot of words. Change it up some. Slick or even glistening since she was freshly shaved.

You used gentled twice when you wanted gently.

Different speakers usually have separate paragraphs. Avoid two people speaking in the same paragraph.

Gave you 5 stars. Keep on writing and don't let the haters get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4

Mike was no gentleman. Hes a cad.

I always asked a husband if he wanted to suck his wifes pussy after i had, before i fucked her and was greatful to him for letting me. I also let them both know how great her vagina felt around my dick and that she was a great fuck. Also, its good form to ask hubby if he minds me fucking her again after the first fuck or if he wants to mate with her himself. A real gentleman also asks them if he should use a rubber or if it is ok to sperm her or if they prefer him to pull out first. I find it inconceiveable for Mike to leave without thanking hubby for the thrill of using his wife. Evidently, he isnt interested in plugging her again in the future. Texican.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ (The story is my cup of tea)

I marked you 5+ because of Clare! You created a memorable female character that i could spend the rest of my life with (not to the exclusion of other men, though).

Plz keep on writing. Your fantasies make good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ya. No, the cock is not a "truth-o-meter" it is a generational competition indicator.....

.....this was really just another mind-fuck set up for yet another cuck story.

The, "they were so hot" build up to the actual evening, the open flirtations, hubby being on the outside, as these were her friends and fuck-buddies from college, the comment that she'd be fine with two cocks but probably couldn't stand two pussies, was the big baboosh. The women in cuck stories are always fine to fuck around, but her man better never, ever fuck around on her....like he's fucking chattel.

Listen, if it's a one way street, it isn't a marriage, it's an inequitable business arrangement.....the vows were meaningless to them.

Thanks for trying. It was OK in the mean and didn't suck in the overall presentation, even if it needed a fair bit of work on the technicals.

Thanks for taking the risk....not well met for me, however.

DickWittingtonDickWittingtonabout 8 years ago
Great start

I look forward to reading the future chapters you appear to be planning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Want to marry Clare

I would absolutely love to marry Clare and share her with anyone she desired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Smoking hot!

What a hot sexy story. Where is part 2 with Peter? I'd love to do this with my wife.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

5 Stars because Annette Bishop loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Well done. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5+ hot

It brought back an old memory from 40 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chum says

Great story. She kept talking to her husband so it didn't seem like he was being cockold. Great writing. Great storyline. Well written and the day u handled it. It seemed very bellevable. Tks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet

I was looking for chapter 2.

1jbm1jbmalmost 8 years ago
Well written story!

I loved reading the story. I would love to experience this with my wife. i stayed hard and horny while reading. Thanks and please publish a followup story.

Very well written. Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed some of the story!

But when the cuck part took over I lost interest... What is it with you guys that have what you all say, each and every fucking one of you "I love my wife dearly and would give my life for her" but I want her to be a slut and me a cuck! Then our partnership will be even better....grow a set and balls and learn how to cherish your wife and be happy with what you have! Better yet ...go fuck yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really, really well written!

I really enjoyed this. You are a talented writer, one who can create eroticism, along with communicating the joy and excitement Clare feels in sharing the experience with her husband. I love believable dialog, and this story has it. You can see by the scores that many readers agree with me. Don't take too seriously the commenters who feel the need to criticize any story that contains wife sharing, especially when done without humiliation or anger on the part of the wife. They are obviously attracted to this and appear to seek it out. After all, the title obviously indicates a story that is not about hate/revenge/woman-trashing/bitch-burning and the like. They read it and then attack it.

My belief is that these particular readers really enjoy these stories while they're wanking, and then feel very bad about themselves when they are done. They're not emotionally healthy enough to acknowledge their own feelings and desires, so they are filled with self-loathing and self-hatred post-orgasm. They don't feel safe in attacking themselves, and can't be honest about their feelings and desires. And yet, like almost every other addict, they can't stop seeking out their "fix". So there is an endless cycle of self-loathing and pleasure-seeking. The safest thing for them to do is to re-channel the self-anger into attacking the story that attracted them in the first place.

I'm talking in particular to you, Mr. "1* cuck shit", that seeks out every story in this genre for his "eloquent" attack, when he should either get into therapy for his addiction, or spare the rest of us, direct his attack where it belongs, and cut his own throat.

5*, 'cause it is really well done. Please write more, and continue this story if you are up to it, or write something different if you wish. I'll be happy with anything more from your pen.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, I couldn't get Clair and Clare straight. Hot, though.

However, I must say that there are a lot of whores here, including Clair or should I say Clare? It always amazes me when writers act like the characters, men and women, get the same tit for tat sex in an open relationship. Women can always "get fucked" if they want to and even the most charming and handsome guys can strike out often unless they want to pay for it. It's always an unequal bargain for the male half of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I se that he is ok watching her fucking another man but she would not return the favour because she would be jealous. Marriage is a two way partnership what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I still cannot get either partner agreeing to wanting the other to have sex outside the marriage to my mind they cannot really love one another. Sex is the most intimate part of marriage between a husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy crap that was HOT !!!

What a great little story full of awesome sex evoking a bunch of quivering emotion. I could hardly breath and was feeling the same torment he was feeling watching his girlfriend making love to the other guy. It was incredibly erotic but I felt the same jealousy. I didn't know if my brain wanted me to jerk off or drag him off her. You can write. Great dialog.. Please keep writing. Your talent should be shared. Well done. I loved it. Thank you. A-5 plus .!!!

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Too good to stop now!!!

Don't stop the ride here! keep the story going! Adventures with Peter's cock! Joys and sorrows of sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is excellent! My cup of tea! Needless to say i gave her 5 stars (*****)

Based on my own experience i can tell you that a couple can let another man in their marriage & still love each other truly, madly, deeply!

I had a pronounced voyeur side all along, since i entered puberty.

I must admit i was extremely aroused when other men were hitting on my wife. If she was flirting with them i thought i was on cloud number nine!

My first wife was young, very bright & very very sexy. When she found out i had an affair with a cougar at work, she looked me in the eyes & calmly said, "i am not gonna get mad, I'll get even." Get even she did... & then some, & then some more.

I was (& still am) extremely intuitive & i figured out she was having an affair. I played dumb, though.

One Saturday afternoon she was getting ready "to go out with girlfriends." I knew it was a lie! When i entered the bedroom, she was butt naked in front of a big mirror, hair removed from her body including her pussy... At that very moment she was rubbing some body cream into her thighs, ass cheeks & tummy. Her hair was washed & styled already. Although by that time i had stopped loving her & knew the marriage was over, i was staring at her, i was totally mesmerized with her sex appeal, my heart was pounding, she was turning me on very very much... she was turning me on DIFFERENTLY than ever in the past. She noticed i was practically worshipping her body, she looked me in the eye and said very gently, with a smile on her glowing face: "why do you look at that way?"

"I don't know... just lioking. You do look very good. Go out and have fun..."

"Thank you."

I was only 28 then & still a bad communicator. I should have kneeled in front of her, kissed the side of one of the thighs & told her, "Go out & enjoy yourself. When you are happy i am happy... you are a very sexy woman & a keeper..."

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and yes I did overlook the spelling because it was very well written in the terms of flow of words that made the story. I liked it very much please writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sexy

I was hoping he would eat Clare and Mike's creampie, but the story was oh so hot even so.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

loveloverloveloverabout 3 years ago

Very well written. Fairly hot.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Extremely erotic, tastefully done; a great story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably one of the best stories I've read in a while. Particularly liked the dialog from Clare. Would like a continuation of the theme going forward, maybe another chapter but from Clare's perspective.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars Super Hot story. Good dialog, very realistic just like I was there as the Hubby. I liked that she was concerned about Hubby's feelings and offered to stop several times. I have always ALWAYS shared my women for 50 years and I never put up with disrespect for me.

Tigerfan701Tigerfan701over 1 year ago

Waiting for sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the only reason a man share's his wife with another man is so he can see the other man;s COCK.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only one response while watching your slut whore gash wife fuck another man, even with your meaningless consent (she should have enough self-respect, intelligence to never cheat - get divorced 1st) -- get up, walk out with your luggage, call your lawyer, divorce the useless cunt.

That's sanity.

Wanna play? Do it while single. Married? Get single 1st via divorce. Then go work the streets with your wrinkled, drooping tits-and-ass, cottage-cheesed, double-wide assed body.

(Shudder!)

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Fact: From a survey of about 10-15 years ago, 72% of married men have their second favorite fantasy is watching their wife with another man, only behind watching their wife with another woman.

So that means one of several things. 1) You little anonymous boys are ALL part of that 28% minority, or you are not, and just spouting self hate. or 2) You do not get your panties in such a wad when the guy cheats, because obviously he was seduced by an evil woman and it was her fault. That premise leads me to believe that you just really hate women (misogyny)

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Ic69, an old bi/cuck like you and Busted might be into sharing whatever would stoop to marrying you, but the majority of men would resist it violently. Fuck your survey, fantasy isn’t fact.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Erotic. Very well done. Please do more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous