Sharing Couples

Story Info
Ron and Celine share with Charlie and Shauna.
9.8k words
4.58
21.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

It was a lovely mid-Friday afternoon as Celine drove towards the home she shared with her husband of two years in Menlo Park, just one of the numerous formerly small towns that collectively constitute the megaplex known as Silicon Valley. Celine, now in her early thirties, had grown up virtually next door in Palo Alto. After graduating from Pali High she had spent four years getting an English degree at San Jose State. She tried teaching for a couple of years but had soon found other things more interesting to her. One was commercial real estate, a booming business in Silicon Valley. Not finding an easy entrance into the business, she had settled for working as a commercial escrow officer for a title company. She found the escrow officer's job entertaining, watching the huge sums of money go around and making sure it all wound up in the right accounts, which basically meant it came from the lenders and went to everyone else involved in the deal.

Another interest was the pick-up culture of Silicon Valley. She bounced from man to man for several years with no thought of a need for a long-term relationship, or even their names in a few circumstances. For Celine sex was a good thing, an important part of living, and she saw no need to constrain it to a long term committed relationship.

Then she met Ron. Ron was a gorgeous hunk of a man, well over six feet and broad shouldered with wavy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He was great in bed with a creative and lascivious mind that never ceased to amaze her. She usually told people she met Ron through her work. Actually their first meeting was a pick-up in a bar, but that hardly counted since neither remembered the other's name in the morning. They had gotten drunk, very drunk, and had wound up with her giving him a blow job in the back of his Suburban that was in the parking structure below the bookstore and cafe next-door to the bar. Two days later he had walked into the title company where Celine worked. The two found themselves standing opposite each other in a hallway, immediately saying an awkward hello as neither of was able recall the other's name. It was a bit painful but they got past the issue.

Ron was ten years older than her and already a successful developer of commercial real estate. He and his investors owned buildings throughout the South Bay. Within a couple of years Celine and Ron were married (Ron's second marriage) and living comfortably in a corner of Menlo Park. Since their marriage the two of them had lived a life of monogamy but not so much out of some moral commitment as simply being busy people who were getting great sex from each other and had neither the time nor the need to seek sex from others. They had agreed to get married, but never really discussed the issue of monogamy. It wasn't mentioned in their marriage vows.

The house was a modest one, by the standards of Silicon Valley. But she and Ron had no plans for children (he already had two by his first marriage in the custody of his wife in Brazil) and the home was close to a small golf course that Ron liked to play on weekends and after work. His firm had a membership in a much more prestigious course, but that was for entertaining clients. Given Ron's success they could easily have afforded something grander, perhaps something with acreage in Woodside, but neither of them felt any need for it. They put their money into another home they owned on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe.

Celine's boss had given her the afternoon off. She had no major deals pending so she really wasn't needed. On her way home she had stopped off at the Stanford Mall to visit her favorite boutique dress shop to purchase a new dress to wear to the dinner she and Ron would be attending later. Dinner would be with a business associate of Ron's and his wife. The two couples had known each other for several years but the relationship was pretty much limited to the two men's mutual business interests and the occasional business entertainment inherent in that relationship. Tonight however they were having dinner at the other couple's home in Woodside.

The dress Celine settled on was a lightweight fabric in lovely shades of blue and green that looked beautiful with her long dark brown hair and green eyes. The dress hung from straps over her shoulders exposing a good deal of chest but not a significant amount of cleavage. The fabric draped over her breasts in a way that emphasized them. The only downside was that the thin straps of the dress failed to hide her bra straps, but Celine was confident that a strapless bra she owned would solve that problem.

It fit her snugly at the waist, draping attractively over her shapely hips and falling loosely to a hem two or three inches above her knees. When she was in the dressing room she had done a little pirouette and was pleased to see the hem swirl upward exposing a good deal more thigh. Celine thought she had attractive legs and she liked to show them off, for Ron and for other men. Marriage had never interfered with Celine's enjoyment of flaunting her looks to distract random men that she saw on the street or at work. She wasn't looking for a pick-up but it was fun to watch their distraction.

The dresses' midsection fit snuggly enough to emphasize her attractive ass but unfortunately showed the line of her panties. Perhaps that could be taken care with a thong, she thought. Yes this would be the right dress for this evening she concluded as she placed it back on the hanger and redressed in her working clothes (dark slacks, a white blouse, and a dark blazer. It was a very professional look when paired with a bit of gold jewelry and a pair of gleaming, black, sling back pumps. Still the slacks fit her hips snugly enough to emphasize her shapely ass. Celine wanted to look professional but she still wanted men to notice.

After leaving the dress shop she sat in her car waiting for a light to turn and let her out of the mall's parking lot. Celine realized she was horny. Where had that come from she wondered as she sat waiting for the seemly interminable traffic light. She expected dinner tonight to be a boring affair. Much as she liked Charlie and Shana, Charlie was a client and he and Ron would likely dominate the evening with business discussion. They were both handsome people, about the same age as Ron, but she had never fantasized about them and they didn't make an appearance in the sex fantasies that Ron and Celine entertained themselves with (Ron could make up the dirtiest stories. She loved them). They were people they had known for years, but not in that way. It was just business.

However, she thought as she sat waiting for the traffic light, Charlie was a bit of a leacher, never embarrassed to stare at a woman's body and always free with his hands, not in an offensive way. Just a light touch on a woman's hands or arms, and perhaps a pat on the shoulder or back occasionally. Not offensive, but not ambiguous in its intent. She smiled at that the thought.

When the light changed she eased her car around a left turn on to Sand Hill Road. She felt a little jolt to her sex as she moved her foot from the brake to gas pedal and then back again to slow for the traffic slowly creeping up the hill. Each time she lifted her foot to the brake or back to the gas she felt a little sexual frisson as her pussy lips rubbed against each other. The traffic soon came to a complete halt as a flagger stopped her lane to give the downhill traffic priority to get around the trench being dug in the road. Rather than become frustrated she remembered Ron's advice on these situations. "We need infrastructure dear. I can't build and sell buildings unless they have access to roads and utilities that work." Ron had an amazing ability to put up with, and work around, things he couldn't change.

Celine understood Ron's logic, but waiting around and doing nothing wasn't her strong suit. Now the traffic was blocked in both directions while a tractor and a dump truck maneuvered back and forth across both sides of the road. Putting aside her annoyance she let her mind drift back to the low burn between her legs. Thinking about sex was much better than stressing about a delay she had no control over.

Now that she thought about it she realized her arousal had started when she was trying on the new dress. She had enjoyed looking at her legs in the mirror and thinking briefly about how they would arouse Ron, and other men. Satisfied with what the garment did to display her legs, she had stood facing the mirror speculating about how the dress would look if worn without a bra to solve the problem with the straps. She had reached up with both hands and held her breasts up, like she was showing them off to Ron, and then she had let them fall, followed by a brief shimmy. Her breasts were not huge, just a lovely handful as Ron put it, but she knew that watching her breasts jiggle and bounce would bring Ron (and other men) to an almost immediate erection. But it didn't work with a bra on, even the semi-effective one she was wearing today. Sure they bounced a little, but not the way she wanted them to when she was flaunting them in front of a horny man.

Still, it was only a business dinner and the strapless bra would solve the problem. She smiled to herself as she thought about the impact of the dress if worn braless on Charlie. Charlie was a client but a handsome and lecherous one. Thinking it best not to mix work with play she had just abandoned the whole idea of flirting with Charlie while still in the dressing room. She had changed back into her working clothes, placed the dress on a hanger, and taken it to the counter to pay for, doing her best to turn her mind to other things.

But now as she sat waiting in traffic her mind wandered back to the idea of wearing the dress without a bra, letting her breasts jiggle and bounce to entice Ron and even their lecherous host for this evening. Yum. Letting her mind continue to wander she expanded her naughty thoughts to the possibility of wearing her tiniest thong, or even worse, no panties at all. Yum. What fun.

Indulging in such deliciously naughty thoughts she could feel her nipples swelling in response. Celine had large dark nipples that grew quickly in response to erotic stimulation, even if it was all in her mind. Ron loved them. She smiled and let her mind continue to wander as she waited for the workers that were probably driving the others ahead of and behind her towards rage. Much better think about sex than to let yourself get frustrated with a delay beyond your control, she told herself. When the flagger standing just off her right front bumper turned away for a moment she surreptitiously slid her hand into her shirt and bra cups allowing her to pinch each of her engorged nipples. So naughty, she thought with a smile, dropping her hands quickly to her lap as the flagger turned back to face her direction.

No point in stressing about the delay as she was sure most of those around her were doing. She didn't let herself go all the way to daydreaming about sex with Ron or their host for the night. She instead focused on what delicious fun it would be to use her new dress to flaunt her body to Ron and his friend Charlie. Yes Charlie was a client but he was also a man and flaunting her better assets to men was one of her favorite things. Celine was confident the new dress would do a great job of flaunting her assets to any man who saw her in it.

When the construction guys cleared the road, the flagger flipped his sign to slow, and the traffic begin to inch slowly forward. Celine cleared her mind, as best she could, and turned her thoughts to driving up the road. She couldn't help but notice that her swollen nipples felt tender and her pussy felt damp, but the cool breeze from her open convertible felt delicious.

At Sharon Park Drive, the entrance to her little part of Menlo Park, Celine turned to the right and then almost immediately dived into the parking lot of a Safeway market to pick up a couple of items she knew they needed. As she walked through the market's aisles she noticed a couple of the male employees doing a discreet ogle. She smiled to herself thinking of how much more of a look she would get had she left her new dress on after purchasing it. Even better if she had dispensed with the bra so her boobs would jiggle as she walked through the store. Yum.

Once home she put away the groceries and poured herself a delicious warm bath to clean up for tonight's dinner, carefully shaving her legs and other important body parts. She let herself soak in the warm tub for a while. As she did so the naughty thoughts that had arisen from her dress shopping bubbled back up. She just lay back and enjoyed them, resisting the temptation to masturbate. She was feely horny and she wanted to stay aroused. Dinner would be less boring that way.

Once out of the tub and toweled down she stood in front of a floor to ceiling mirror and evaluated her 32-year-old body. Not bad she told herself. Her C-cup breasts still stood tall and firm but not so firm that they didn't jiggle nicely when she moved about and they were unconstrained by a bra. She rubbed each of her good sized lightly engorged nipples between a thumb and forefinger and felt a delicious jolt to her core.

Turning and looking over her shoulder she examined her backside. It was still firm and round with none of the jiggle or wrinkles that beautiful women all know will eventually ruin a beautiful ass. And then of course there were her long legs, her best asset she thought. Especially when worn with a pair of sandals with a three-inch heel. She stepped into the pair she intended to wear tonight and then repeated her appraisal of her naked body. Excellent, she thought. Her time in the gym was paying off.

Just out of curiosity she took the new dress off the rack she had hung it on and dropped it over her head. It was a beautiful mixture of blue and green colors that matched her long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Once the dress had fallen to her shoulders she shimmied a bit to make sure it was settled properly. Then she stepped before the mirror again to appraise the look. Outstanding she thought. Hmm, she thought. It looks great without a bra, especially with my aroused nipples. It does nothing to hide them. She put her hands to her chest and rubbed her nipples softly through the thin fabric of the dress causing them to swell and stand out even further beneath the soft fabric.

She walked away from the mirror and then turned and walked back towards it watching her breasts bounce and jiggle as she walked. Liking what she saw, she tried a modest shimmy. Oh yes, she smiled. This would reduce Ron and Charlie to . . . hmmm what would it reduce them to? Ron would wheedle and beg to get her to bed. Charlie . . . hmmm, . . . how nice to wonder about. He did like to ogle her. Perhaps he would want more. "But remember," she reminded herself, "he is a client—Ron's partner."

She was about to take the dress off and put undergarments on when she heard Ron coming up the stairs, just returning from a three-day trip to Los Angles. She sat down on a love seat, her legs crossed and the hem of the dress resting at mid-thigh, waiting for him to come through the door.

"Celine, I'm home."

Celine said nothing in response, waiting for the effect of the new dress. Ron was striping off his jacket when he paused halfway through the process staring at his wife. "Wow. Is that what you are wearing tonight?"

She smiled just a bit. "That is what I bought it for. Like it?"

"Stunning. May I see more?"

She rose and walked across the bedroom towards Ron deliberately adding a bit of lift to her step so her tits would bounce and jiggle at their best. Once she reached the middle of the room she paused and did a quick pirouette letting the hem swing higher showing more of her legs.

Ron was left speechless for a brief moment, his mouth hanging open. When he spoke he repeated his question, "That's what you're wearing tonight?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

Ron licked his lips. "Not really," he said. "So long as you are prepared to have Charlie lusting after you all evening."

"Oh," she said in mock surprise. "Will that be a problem?" She knew of course that Charlie would drool at her dressed like this all evening. That was the whole point of the new dress—to arouse lust in men, her husband, and others.

"Not for me, so long as you don't mind," Ron said.

"So you like to watch other men lust after your wife?"

Ron smiled. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do."

Celine wondered how Ron would feel about watching Charlie fuck his wife, but she kept that question to herself.

"Shall I wear a bra?" Celine asked.

"Not for me."

"And for Charlie?"

"If he had a vote he would definitely want you dressed the way you are?"

"Even this?" Celine asked as she spun pulling her dress up enough to show her naked ass.

"Oh my," Ron said. "What brought this on?"

Letting her dress drop she shrugged, "You've been gone for three days. I'm horny."

Ron laughed.

"And so are you apparently," she continued, looking pointedly at the growing bulge in his slacks.

"Well we could do something about that problem right now," he said as he opened his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Celine looked at her watch and said, "No. Not now. We only have time for a quickie and I want more than that."

"Oh," he responded looking disappointed.

"I'll make it up to you after dinner."

Celine turned and walked away from Ron. She stripped her dress off, laying it on the bed and then walked naked, but for her heels, back to the love seat where she sat, letting her legs fall open. "But I know what we do have time for," she said, beckoning him towards her with a crook of her finger and a smile.

Ron walked forward until he was standing directly before her, his knees touching hers. Celine leaned forward and reached out, wrapping her fingers around his belt and pulling him forward until he was standing between her legs, his belt buckle inches from her face. She released his belt, pushing it aside to allow her to release the catch on his trousers and then to slowly, oh so slowly, drag down his zipper exposing the bulge beneath the soft cloth of his underwear. Ron was silent, savoring his wife's slow preamble to a blow job. She was a marvelous cocksucker, as he had learned that drunken night he had met her at the British Bankers Exchange. In the morning he couldn't remember her name but he certainly recalled her oral skills.

Celine pushed his trousers fully open, letting them fall to a pool around his feet. When he started to step out of them she said, "No. I want to do this like a street whore." She leaned forward and rubbed her face against the bulging cock hidden beneath his white underwear, savoring the maleness of the aroma. It was not like a freshly scrubbed prick just out of the shower. It was the musky scent that a man leaves on his undergarments after a full day of living in them. It was the smell of Ron that she had fallen in love with the first time she had given him a blow job, even though she couldn't remember his name. She took a deep breath inhaling his aroma. Her palm was stroking his shaft through the soft cloth, but her eyes were focused on the wet spot where his precum had soaked through the fabric leaving a slippery stain immediately over the tip of his prick. She put a thumb on the wet spot swirling it around and effectively massaging the tip of his cock.

Ron gasped in response, "Oh fuck."

She continued to stroke his shaft through the cloth and rub the ever-growing wet spot. His breathing was rapidly increasing. "Oh god," he said. "Suck it Celine, suck it. I love it when you suck my cock."

Celine loved sucking his cock too. In fact she loved sucking cocks in general. It had been a passion of hers ever since . . . well too long ago to admit she thought with a smile. "My god I love to suck cocks, especially this one," she said to herself.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers