Sharing Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celine massaged it a bit and said smiling, "You do have very sexy tits; and does this extended relationship involve girl on girl sex?"

"Sometimes. Karen Nordsen can eat pussy until she just leaves me screaming and writhing on the floor, and Charlie just loves sitting in a chair watching us while he strokes that big hard cock of his. Is that a problem for you."

"Which, Ron's big hard cock or Karen's tongue?" As Celine asked the question she was using her thumb to rub Shauna's rapidly growing nipple through the thin sweater she was wearing.

Shauna gasped lightly at what Celine was doing to her tit, and then said a breathy, "Either?"

"Nope. Neither one is a problem for me. I would love to fuck your husband and I know Ron would love to watch and then I would love to watch Ron playing with your tits and fucking you." She paused for a moment to pull her skirt up and push Shauna's hand higher on her thigh, spreading her legs to invite access. "And I've been open to all kinds of girl-on-girl sex for years, although there has been a dry spell since I married Ron."

"Good," Shauna responded. As she spoke she slid her hand up the inside of Celine's thigh until she reached her naked pussy. "Oh you naughty girl. You aren't wearing any panties tonight. You knew what we wanted all along didn't you?"

Celine laughed. "Yes, yes I knew. Ron and I had talked about it and decided we would be all in. But before we came over here I told Ron I wanted to play dumb and torture you a bit. Well mostly torture Charlie who I know has been lusting over me for years. I guess that's a nasty streak I have. I do enjoy causing people to lust after me. Then it was her turn to gasp as Shauna slipped a finger into her already very wet pussy.

"So Ron's not going to tell Charlie you are onboard yet?"

"Right. He is going to tell him I said I wanted to talk to you first."

"Oh fun." Shauna sat thinking in silence. After finishing the remains of her drink she said, "Okay I have a plan. I'm going to tell Charlie that you are waffling a bit and to get this to work he is going to have to seduce you tonight. I'm going to arrange the seating at dinner so we each sit next to the other's spouse and let nature take its course." She pulled her fingers out of Celine's cunt and inserted them in her mouth to suck the juices of Celine's sex off. "Yum. We'll save that for later, after the guys wear themselves out. Now we have to go make a salad to go with the steaks the guys are grilling. And I could use another drink."

Within a few minutes the couples were seated opposite each other at one end of the long dining room table, with Celine next to Charlie and Rob next to Shauna. As soon as Celine sat down she felt Charlie move his chair over so his thigh was touching hers. Ron had done the same, with Shauna happy to accommodate him by regularly rubbing her breast against his upper arm. Everyone seemed to focus on their steak first simply because it was the one portion of the meal that required both hands (knife and fork). Once the steak was gone and the meal was reduced to a salad and occasional sips of wine, hands begin to disappear beneath the table.

"So," Celine asked, turning towards Charlie and pressing her leg firmly against his thigh, "Charlie I've heard from my husband that you and Shauna have an open sex life. Is that true?"

Shauna and Ron watched in silence while Charlie struggled with how to reply. Really, what does a man say when an attractive woman is rubbing her thigh against his below the table having just asked him if he has an open marriage while his wife and the lady's husband are sitting across from him.

After an uncomfortable silence, one which Ron and Shauna made no effort to rescue him from Charlie spoke up, "Ahh . . . well yes, sort of."

Still no confirmation from Shauna. She was busy dragging her fingers softly up and down the inside of Ron's thigh and thoroughly enjoying Charlie's obvious discomfort. Things had gone seriously awry for Charlie. He obviously had no idea who had told who what about his marriage.

"Sort of?" Celine responded. "What does that mean Charlie?"

Charlie looked away from Celine to his spouse seeking help, but she remained silent, her hand now massaging Ron's growing erection through his trousers.

"It's . . . well, I mean . . . it's complicated."

"Really? I didn't think these things were that complicated. Either you don't have sex with others or . . . you do." Now she put her hand on Charlie's thigh. "So are the two of you swingers Charlie?"

Ron had pushed Shauna's long skirt aside and was softly massaging the inside of her naked thigh. She had slid down in her chair a bit, allowing her to spread her legs and accommodate him. Charlie looked at Shauna for help again but she ignored him, focusing instead on the delicious sensation of Ron's soft fingers working their way up the inside of her thigh.

Instead of responding to Charlie's plea she leaned over to Ron and whispered in his ear, "Release your trousers." While Ron fiddled with his belt and trousers, Shauna released the single clasp that held her skirt together at her waist. With a simple hand movement the skirt fell completely away so she was naked from the waist down. Ron noticed immediately and hastened his efforts to release his erection from the prison of his pants. He lifted his hips and pushed trousers and underwear down to his knees.

"Left on his own Charlie said, "Oh no we're not swingers. No we don't do that."

"Oh, I see. I think. Then my husband was lying to me when he said you and Shauna have sex with others?" She slid her hand a bit further up Charlie's thigh.

There was more silence. By the time Charlie spoke up again Shauna was lovely stroking Ron's erect prick and smearing his precum about the head. She leaned toward him again and whispered, "You have a nice big cock."

After more silence Charlie said, "Well, of course I don't know exactly what Ron told you, but . . . he gasped as Celine's hand's reached his erect cock and stroked it through his trousers.

"But Charlie? But what? I kind of want to know Charlie. Just what did you tell my husband. I mean if you two are not monogamous but you're not swingers. Well that leaves me a bit confused." She reached up and took his hand off the table and placed on her warm thigh. She had pulled her dress up above her hips when she sat down.

Meanwhile Ron had slipped a couple of fingers into Shauna's warm, wet cunt, causing her to quietly gasp in pleasure. The two of them were careful not to join the conversation occurring between their spouses on the other side of the table. He whispered in her ear, "And you have a very enticing cunt. I think my cock would love to invade it."

Charlie sat looking embarrassed, his face blushing and completely at a loss for words.

"You know Charlie, I think I know what you told my husband. I think you told him that you wanted to fuck me. Is that true Charlie?"

"Yes," he gasped as she opened his zipper and began exploring within his trousers.

"Well it's good we have that on the table now Charlie." As she spoke she pushed his hand up the inside of her naked thigh.

"So now I understand. You want to fuck me." She had worked her hand inside his boxer shorts and was stroking his naked prick. "But Charlie I learned long ago there are lots of men who want to fuck me. But you know Charlie not all of them get to. Some of them only get a peck on the cheek." As she spoke she leaned toward Charlie and licked his ear. "Some of them only get a blow job. That's what happened to Ron the first time he met me." Celine spread her legs apart and pushed Charlies hand up almost to her pussy.

"Do I get a say in this Charlie? She had slid her hand down in his pants and was cupping his balls. "Or is this something that filthy minded husband of mind concocted in hopes that he could fuck Shauna and play with those big tits of hers. I know he is obsessed with her tits. He has been for years."

Shauna whispered in Ron's ear again. "So you want to play with my tits. I guess I knew that. Most men do. She picked up his free hand, the one not finger fucking her, and placed it on one of her breasts. "Go right ahead. I love it when men play with my tits." Shauna was obviously prepared to abandon all pretense of social propriety with her 'above the table" conduct. But Charlie was so distracted by Celine's comments and questions he was unaware of anything Shauna was doing.

"Oh; oh no; no,no." Charlie stuttered. "Of course you get a say." His fingers cold feel Celine's juices leaking from her cunt.

"And Shauna, Charlie? Does she get a say in this? Is it okay with her if you fuck me Charlie? She does seem to be letting my husband play with her tits and under the table, well who knows what they are doing under the table?"

"Shauna doesn't care. She wants to watch me fuck you." As he spoke Charlie slid a finger into Celine's dripping cunt. Celine gasped just a little in response.

"Okay so let me see if I've got this straight?" She gasped again, a bit louder this time, as Charlie inserted a second finger into her cunt. "Yes, let's see. You want to fuck me. That's clear now and your wife is okay with it, as long says she gets to watch, right? And my husband, well he definitely told me he wants to watch you fuck me. So it appears everyone wants me to let you fuck me. Is that where we are Charlie?"

While they talked Shauna had pulled her sweater up over her head exposing her tits to everyone and most especially to Ron's molesting fingers and lips. Even Celine was momentarily distracted by the notion of playing with Shauna's spectacular tits.

Charlie had begun pumping his fingers in and out of Celine's cunt. It felt marvelous; to each of them.

"Yes," Charlie said. "I want to fuck you and everyone else at this table wants to watch me to fuck you. And you know what Celine, I think you want me to fuck you. Am I right Celine?"

"Yes," she growled as she felt a small, delicious orgasm roll through her. "I want you to fuck me Charlie. Right now, right here on this dinner table."

"Good."

Within moments both couples were naked. Celine was laying on her back on the table, her knees bent and lewdly spread. She was pulling back on them with her hands behind her knees, guarantying everyone who cared to look an obscene view of her glistening pussy. Charlie stood before, his prick sticking lewdly out from his body, it's tip glistening with precum.

Of course, no one other than Charlie was focused on Celine's lewd exposure. Shauna was leaning on the table, bent over at the waist with her big soft tits swinging wildly beneath her as Ron pounded her cunt mercilessly with the prick she had been massaging throughout dinner. "Oh fuck Ron, Oh fucking god. What a prick you've got. It feels so fucking good. Just keep that up. Keep fucking me like that."

Celine was no longer in a mood to tease or wait for what she wanted. "Charlie. Don't just stand there put that big prick in my cunt. This whole dinner has been foreplay. Step up here and fuck me."

Charlie did just that, stepping between her legs and replacing her hands with his so he could keep her legs spread and she could play with her tits while he looked down at her. His prick was a big one, perhaps just a bit bigger around than her husband's prick, but Celine was so horny that it slid in without resistance. "Oh fuck yes. That feels so fucking good. God how it fills me up. Now fuck me with it Charlie. Fuck me hard."

Ron wasn't watching. He was completely focused on pounding away at Shauna's cunt, his mind hearing only her screams of passion. The same was true of Charlie. He was focused solely on driving Celine to one screaming orgasm after another. The room was filled with cries of passion, but neither couple lasted very long with both men groaning as they erupted gobs of cum into their former partner's spouses' cunts.

There was time for watching later when the couples engaged in another round of partner exchange in the basement playroom of Charlie and Shauna's big home. Each woman was riding the other's husband cowboy style as each of them watched his or her spouse ferociously fucking the other's spouse. It was sex that went on seemly forever, since both men had already climaxed once and the women seemly happy to repeat their orgasms at will. When it was over they slept exhausted in a pile under a blanket one of them had dragged over the whole group.

In the morning they gathered, naked in the kitchen over coffee to discuss in a less passionate way how their new relationship would work.