All Comments on 'Sharing Daddy'

by MissFeatherclit

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
Hot

Anybody that was deprived of any knowledge of the outside world would be intrigued by all that is new, including sex. I only hope to see chapter 2 where she is taught the respect and dignity to conduct her life while in college. Or maybe not! Good read. Thank you for your contribution.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, Love the girl on girl sex making for one hot story.

Popping her cherry before she had intercourse was a great idea so she could enjoy her first fucking without any real pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Loved it! My pussy got soo fucking wet!

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanabout 10 years ago
Great read!

Again, Miss FC, you've written a winner. You put the literate in Literotica.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 10 years ago
Contraception

Was Christy on the pill like her sister, or could there be a surprise arrival in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Omg i

My cock pulsate from beginning to end I can picture those holes being fucked.

Romantic1Romantic1about 10 years ago
Very hot

Pure Five Stars. Nicely written, credible, and really sexy. FC you did a great job on this one. I'm a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anonomymous

Fantastic. My dick's still tingling

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Love it

I have read all of your stories now this being the last and by far the best. I decided to read them all in the order they were submitted. I enjoyed every one and you really do a great job of telling a story and the sex parts are well done. Maybe you could visit me and demonstrate your techniques'. Father/Daughter are my favorite and the way you brought the 2 sisters together and their exploring each other sexually and the jalousie vanished was great. I can't wait for your next story please hurry.

hejohejoabout 10 years ago
wow!!

You out did yourself on this one. Hope you write many more.

Hejo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn!

Very very hot. Loved it. I'll be catching up on more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy shit!

This was a very exquisite story. Other than some grammatical errors, it was very very well written and highly enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ok, that rocked pretty good :)

Zenful_IntentionsZenful_Intentionsover 9 years ago
Very, VERY good!

Great story. Well written, nicely paced. Great vocabulary and use of language. Nice use of synonyms and imagery to describe sensation and action. Very action-packed without feeling rushed between sex scenes. I like your references to the virtuoso musician when describing how well Daddy worked his magic on the main characters body. It's obvious that you're very smart. Keep up the GREAT work...I look forward to reading more submissions!

deucemageedeucemageeover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Great story!!! It deserves a higher score than a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

I just wish there was another chapter, this one had me on the edge of my seat.. brilliant story. well worth reading. and well written. congrats ,, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot. Loved how the older sister taught her sister , how to please daddy.

Submitting to daddy was a huge part of the love between them.

Lucky daddy, two sexy girls that are his solely !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this, totally unbridled sex and cunt lust. The lucky fucker two red hot teen cunts to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had my cock leaking precum all the way to the end

Tom599Tom59912 months ago

Absolutely loved this work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous