Sharing Emma at New Year

Story Info
First time sharing my gf with a friend.
3.2k words
4.32
13.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Walt72
Walt72
1 Followers

Emma was 21, born and raised in an industrial town in the English midlands. She was 5"6, slim, with mid-brown shoulder length hair. She was quite pretty with a gentle, friendly demeanour and was a lovely and genuine girl. I was a year older than her, we met at sixth form college and had been in a relationship since she was 18.

 Things progressed very slowly sexually, but with each passing year her confidence and enthusiasm grew. Our relationship went on a hiatus during her final year of University. I started a new job and we only saw each other on and off, though we were still sometimes intimate.   

At the end of her final term in mid-June, she phoned to tell me she was back and asked if I would like to take her out and catch up. I told her I'd love to, but unfortunately had a trip planned that weekend with a couple of male friends down to the South coast. She was disappointed but we fixed a date for the following Thursday. 

Thursday came around and I picked her up from her Mum's house and we went for a drink at the Red Lion, a nice country pub in one of the nearby villages. She looked lovely and was dressed simply in a long floral satin skirt (which were the fashion at the time in the mid 90's) and a maroon tight-fitting body-type top. The outfit accentuated her long legs, slender waist and lovely breasts. I hadn't seen her for a few months at this point, and I was quickly reminded of how attractive she was. 

We had a few drinks and talked, she was relaxed, funny and very good company. Throughout the conversation there was a degree of flirtation on both sides, as was usually the case. After several drinks, the conversation centred around sex. I asked her if she'd had any fun with other guys during her final year at university and she said she hadn't. She did however confess to discovering masturbation and doing it quite often to alleviate her frustrations. This took me aback a little, as this was something she claimed never to have done previously.  When I asked how she was occupying herself since graduation she revealed that as well as looking for a job, she spent a good deal of time sunbathing in her back garden.  She said that on the days she was home alone, with her mum being out at work and her younger sister at college, she liked to sunbathe topless. Needless to say, I was beginning to get very aroused at this point. 

I was very much enjoying her newfound sexual confidence especially as it suggested more than a hint of an exhibitionist streak.  We shared a kiss while we finished our final drinks, and I decided to see if she was willing to take things further. As we were about to leave, I dared her to remove her underwear. She stood up and disappeared to the Ladies. When she returned to where I was waiting near the exit, she had a coy smile on her face and I could see her nipples poking out through the thin material of her top. Her breasts hung slightly lower than before and moved freely as she walked towards me. We walked the short distance to my car. Once inside the car, I asked her if she'd done as I asked. She nodded, opened her handbag and took out her white lacy bra and matching knickers to prove it. I asked her to hitch up her skirt and she showed me the light brown mass of pubic hair visible beneath her tights. I stroked her pussy over her tights while we kissed. She suggested we find somewhere quieter. 

I drove to a nearby, secluded beauty spot. Almost before I'd turned off the ignition her hands were fumbling at my belt in earnest. As soon as she released it, she engulfed my cock with her mouth, sucking like her life depended on it. I'd never seen her like this before. I was so close to coming I had to tell her to stop as i needed to taste her pussy. She stopped sucking me, wound the seat back and pulled off her tights. I began to lick her very moist pussy and she begged me to fuck her. I explained that I had no condom (she had come off the pill during our hiatus), and it was very unlikely that I'd be able to pull out given the state of my arousal. We continued to fool around, but eventually more cars parked nearnear us and she asked me to take her home. 

When we arrived at her house, her mum and sister were in bed. She disappeared upstairs and returned triumphantly brandishing a condom. She said she wanted me to fuck her but I would have to be quiet and very quick. That wouldn't be a problem I joked and she whipped her top over her head and let her skirt fall to the floor. I quickly rolled the condom on to my erect cock, positioned myself between her legs and eased myself inside her dripping pussy. Such was the excitement that I barely lasted a minute before coming.  Given it was after midnight and I had work in the morning, I left soon after. We arranged another date for the following Thursday. 

We met up again on Thursday and arranged a weekend away in the Lake District. On the first night she treated me to an amazing blowjob in the shower and we had sex in all sorts of positions and places. One night we had sex on the window seat with the curtains open as she sat on my lap facing the open countryside.   

I had booked the following week off work, so I arranged to visit her at home on Tuesday afternoon. When I arrived I walked round to the rear of the property and looked over the four foot wooden side gate. The sight that greeted me was Emma lying on a sunbed wearing only a pair of white lacy knickers. Her beautiful breasts and gorgeous nipples were on full display. I stood there for a moment enjoying not only the view of the beautiful semi naked woman before me but also being turned on at the thought that any passing neighbour, postman or other tradesperson could easily have been standing where I am now and seen her in all her magnificent glory. I called out to her and she momentarily covered her breasts with her arms before realising it was me and resuming her previous position. I told her how sexy she looked and she asked me to get her a drink. 

I playfully suggested she remove her knickers and sunbathe nude. To my surprise, she took her knickers off and turned her sunbed to face me and the low level gate. I fetched our drinks and we sat and chatted, me in tee shirt and shorts and her fully nude. I wanted desperately to fuck her, but the voyeur in me was loving her exhibitionism and the risk that at any moment someone else could arrive and see her naked.

 After about half an hour, I couldn't take it anymore and suggested we go inside. We then spent the rest of the day fucking. On the bed, in the bath and then later in the afternoon on her lawn. I loved the new liberated Emma, although the old Emma was pretty amazing too. Our relationship was back on track, and from my perspective better than ever. 

Over the next few months we saw each other a couple of times a week, had sex on almost every occasion and things were going very well. Sometimes we would go out with friends and occasionally Emma would be the only girl within a group of five. Often I would be the designated driver and the other guys, particularly my best friend Rob, would get flirty with Emma and encourage her to sit in the backseat with them rather than up in front with me. Occasionally Emma would indulge them and sit with them, but she would always bat Rob's hand away whenever it strayed to her thigh or turn away if he tried to kiss her. 

For my part, I found seeing my friend flirt with Emma very exciting, and I often brought it up in bed, telling her how it turned me on and asking her whether she fancied him. She confessed that she did find him attractive, but would never do anything. Rob was of medium height, broad shouldered and quite muscular with long blonde hair. He always fared better than me with women, so it was unlikely Emma would be immune to his charms. 

Later in the year, things got busy at work for me, while Emma struggled to find a job post-graduation. That December, annoyed at the lack of attention she was getting from me, she broke up with me for a while. I felt pretty devastated at the time, but thankfully managed to win her back later that month just after her 22nd Birthday.

Things were once again back on track and with New Year's Eve coming up and her mum planning to be away, Emma suggested we have a small gathering at her house and invite Rob. Emma's very attractive blonde haired younger sister Helen would also be joining us to make up a foursome. Rob fancied Helen, but nothing had yet happened between them.  

New Years Eve came and I picked Rob up and drove to Emma's house. When we arrived, Helen was dressed in a short oriental-style red dress, of which Rob very much approved.  Emma was dressed in a short red and black tartan skirt and a sexy tight black mesh top through which you could clearly see her opaque black satin bra. 

As Rob and Helen chatted in the living room, I helped Emma prepare the drinks in the kitchen. I asked her if she was wearing stockings and she confessed she was. She lifted her skirt a little to prove it and she noticed a hole about an inch wide on the inside of her left thigh just below her stocking tops. Her skirt was just long enough to hide it while she was standing, but it would have been noticeable when she was seated. I told her not to worry about it, but she insisted on changing into a pair of tights. Naturally, I was slightly disappointed.  

The evening went very well, we drank a lot, chatted and laughed. At around 11pm, Helen said she was tired and went to bed, leaving Rob, Emma and I to continue the evening. Once Helen had gone to bed and emboldened by the copious amounts of alcohol we'd consumed, things got a lot more adventurous. 

Rob and I wanted to take things up a notch and I suggested we play cards.  After a few rounds of pontoon, I suggested we play strip poker. Emma said she was happy to play but wouldn't strip. Each time Rob or I lost a hand, we'd remove an item of clothing, but each time Emma lost, she refused. Eventually, Rob and I were down to our boxer shorts and despite begging Emma to at least remove her top, she remained resolute and fully clothed.  At this point, I decided to play what I thought mightmight be a trump card. I announced I was going to bed and left a fully clothed Emma downstairs with Rob still in his boxer shorts.  

As I lay upstairs in her mum's bed (Rob was supposed to sleep in Emma's room), my imagination was in overdrive wondering what could be happening downstairs. After a while, maybe half an hour, Rob came into the bedroom and encouraged me to come downstairs. Once down there, I discovered Emma in the kitchen tidying up, still fully clothed. I spoke to Rob in the other room and asked him if anything had happened. He said no and announced he was going outside to smoke. I suggested he give us a few minutes and then join us in the bedroom. At this point he had little confidence of anything more interesting ensuing, so he said he'd just have a smoke and then go to bed. 

I suggested Emma go to bed while I finish tidying up. When I got to the bedroom she was sitting on the bed, dressed in her black bra and matching thong -style satin knickers. She asked me where Rob was and I said he'd gone outside for a smoke. I don't know whether she felt guilty at spurning his advances, was secretly aroused, or just wanted to make sure he was ok, but she wrapped a duvet around her and said we should check on him. We went downstairs and found him, he reassured her he was fine and we went back to bed. 

Emma and I got into bed and started kissing.  After a minute or two i noticed the bedroom door opened  a little and Rob, still clad only in his boxer shorts, slipped in. I think the little glimpse he had of Emma in her underwear wrapped in the duvet may have convinced him that the party wasn't over yet.  

Emma was lying on her back in the middle of the bed, with me on her left. Rob got into bed on Emma's right side. She made no protest at his presence, but also did nothing to encourage him. I started to nuzzle her neck and caress her, while Rob slowly began to stroke her arm on the other side. I asked her if she was ok, she replied that she was. I asked her if she wanted to stop, she said no. Rob slowly moved in toward her and began kissing her upper arm, moving slowly toward her neck. I again asked her is she was ok and if she wanted to stop. 

She was happy to go on, although clearly nervous. I continued to stroke her shoulder and chest while ii watched as Rob kissed her neck and then, very slowly, began to kiss along her shoulder, each time moving the shoulder strap of her bra slightly lower as he did so. I once again sought assurance that she was ok with this, and she confirmed she was.  Then suddenly she turned toward me with her back to Rob. The reason for her sudden movement immediately became clear. I could see that Rob had moved her bra strap all the way down to her elbow and her right breast was now fully exposed. Rob at this point had stopped touching her and was probably wondering if he'd taken things too far. 

I again asked Emma if she was ok, she replied yes. I asked if she wanted to carry on, she said yes. I kissed her and asked if she was sure, she said yes. I told her to kiss Rob and as I did so, I reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She let out an audible sigh as her bra fell away fully revealing her 34C breasts as she turned to face Rob. They began to kiss passionately as I watched in silent awe. My girlfriend of four years who, to my knowledge, had only ever slept with me, was kissing my best friend naked but for a pair of tiny satin knickers...I was the most excited and aroused I had ever been. 

While they kissed, his hands caressed her breasts, he sucked on her nipples as she massaged his cock through his boxer shorts. After a little while she pulled his underwear down to reveal his large and very erect cock. To my surprise she immediately lowered her head and started sucking his cock. At this point he looked at me and gave me a rather embarrassed thumbs up... the humour of which helped to ease the tension slightly. After a short while Emma stopped sucking his cock, and he asked her if he could lick her pussy. She gladly agreed and he pulled her knickers down over her thighs and began to kiss and lick her pussy. Having been an enthusiastic spectator for the most part, I was glad of the opportunity to kiss Emma and suck and play with her lovely breasts while my friend licked her pussy. Emma was loving the attention as was clear from the appreciative sounds she was making as she was being pleasured by two men.   

After a while Rob emerged from between her thighs and they resumed kissing passionately. For the next few minutes I did my best to shield her moist, unprotected pussy from invasion from his unsheathed cock, the head of which I was pretty sure was already glistening with pre-cum. She was on her side kissing Rob while his hands explored her breasts and upper body. Meanwhile, I was behind her kissing her neck and stroking her wet pussy with my left hand while at the same time blocking Rob's throbbing cock from entering it. 

After a little while, observing some kind of unspoken threesome etiquette, he asked me if he could fuck her. I asked Emma and she said " Oh God, yes" with more enthusiasm than I expected. He slipped a condom over his erect cock and proceeded to enter her pussy. They fucked passionately in the missionary position for the next half an hour or so while I watched.  I had never heard Emma be so vocal and it was an incredible experience to observe her lose all her inhibitions and give vent to her desires.  At one point they managed to fall off the side of the bed and Emma's head hit the bedside table. Though not a very painful impact, I feared it may be enough to jolt her out of her sexual reverie. I was mistaken, after some laughing they got back into bed and resumed fucking as intensely as before. 

Eventually Rob said he was readyready to cum, I suggested he cum on her breasts, and Emma agreed. He removed the condom and moved up the bed and after a few strokes let out a stream of semen over her breasts. He lay on her right side and I on her left and we both proceeded to massage the cum into her breasts while kissing her.  

Rob then said he was going outside for a smoke. Emma lay on her stomach and I was desperate to fuck her by this stage. She willingly agreed and I fucked her doggy style for as long as I could, which turned out to be only a minute or two due to the excitement of watching my friend fuck her just moments earlier. Rob returned a few minutes later and Emma got up to go to the bathroom, putting on her short silk nightie as she did so. Rob and I took the opportunity to have a chat about what had happened and I reassured him I was ok with everything. 

When Emma came back into the bedroom to find Rob and I still naked, chatting happily, I again feared that reality and potentially regret may start to invade her consciousness. Her next gesture dispelled all such thoughts as she lifted her nightie over her head and climbed between us naked once more. I don't remember much after that, so I imagine we all fell asleep soon after. When we awoke next morning, Rob was still in bed with us. It's possible they fucked again while I was asleep, but Emma said not and I believe her, though I wouldn't have minded.

Walt72
Walt72
1 Followers