Sharing Eve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. I thought you just wanted," my words trailed off as I noticed a waiter return to the table with a chilled bottle of champagne.

The waiter poured our glasses and left the bottle in a bucket of ice.

"Wanted what Eve?" Leo questioned, looking concerned.

"Well you know," I hinted, looking sheepish.

"Hey, when you texted me back last night I was over the moon." he said, "I thought back to that night we met and I couldn't help myself, I apologize if I was too forward with you, I hope you didn't mind those kind of texts."

"No not at all, I liked it," I said, "I just thought that was what you wanted to do when I came here."

He laughed and sipped his champagne.

"Don't get me wrong, it's hard to keep my hands off a hot 20 year old in THAT dress with THAT body. However, I couldn't waste an opportunity to spend more time in your company, getting to know such an interesting young lady."

I blushed and took a drink.

"Well I'm glad we did this then," I replied, "I thought the Julo Lounge was fancy but this place is something else."

"I thought you deserved the best Eve, Julienne's is one of the top restaurants this side of the city and my personal favourite."

"You have good taste," I smiled.

A waiter returned to our table and requested our food orders. I hadn't even looked at the menu; I was too busy looking at my beautiful surroundings.

"Would you mind if I ordered for us Eve?" Leo asked, "I'd love you to try some of my favourite dishes."

"Yes that would be lovely," I replied, trying to mirror Leo's polite and gentle manner in front of the waiter.

I briefly glanced at the menu anyway and found that I may have needed a few hours study session in the library to decipher it's complexity, so I was glad Leo wanted to order for me. He placed the order and the waiter left us.

"I do hope you know, Eve, that I mean it when I say I want to get to know you better. I want to be honest with you about my intentions," he took his gaze from me and looked across the water, "It's been a while since I dated anyone, since I met a woman who makes me feel the way you do," he paused and a look of insecurity swept over his face, "I'm married," he confessed, "I told you I wanted to be honest. We're not happy together and I know she's sleeping with her boss. We're not separating right now but we both have secret lives."

I wasn't sure how to feel with this information. A part of me had already assumed that he had baggage, being 15 years older than me, clearly financially successful and let's face it, gorgeous.

"I don't mean to lay it on heavy with you Eve," he said before I could respond to his admission, "From the way that we met, I know that you're at a time in your life where you're having fun and not taking things too seriously. I suppose I need a bit of that in my life."

"You didn't need to tell me about your wife, I suppose I already knew. I'm happy for us to have some fun, I really like you," I reassured.

"Thanks," he smiled, now piercing me once more with his emerald gaze and lifting his glass, "To us having fun."

"To us," I responded, lifting my glass to tap his.

Our first course arrived; a delicately arranged plate of salad leaves, purees smeared across the white ceramic, shreds of vegetables, sprinkles of herbs and drizzles of rich oils.

"Wow," I said after the waiter left us, to hide my virginity to Michelin cooking.

I didn't really know what I was eating but it was delicious; Pronto Pizza on campus didn't seem to have quite the same flavor explosion.

We continued to talk over dinner, Leo asked more about my studies, what my plans after college were and I asked him about his life; he was older than me, he had a few experiences to share. Conversation and champagne flowed through our main course of 'some kind of ravioli and green sauce' and dessert of 'chocolate mousse but not the box kind'.

"Can I ask about Jared? What's going on there between you and him, if it's not too intrusive to ask," he inquired, out of the blue.

"We've known each other a couple of months, we're not dating but," I paused, trying to work out how to explain my arrangement with Jared, "we're just seeing each other, you know, but nothing exclusive, just fun stuff."

"He's a smart kid," Leo said, sounding a little condescending, "It's none of my business of course, I would just expect that you are treated with respect."

"I don't have any concerns about my arrangement with him, I don't expect it's long-term but I'm okay with that."

Leo nodded and poured out the last of the champagne into both of our glasses.

"Okay now I have some questions," I announced, "Why me? You could literally go out with any girl you wanted."

He chuckled and sipped his drink.

"You're right, I can easily tell my wife I'm going out for a business dinner or away for a conference then find myself in a bar or a VIP section of a club and have my pick of any girl that takes my fancy," he said smugly, "but sex is sex and those girls just don't give me anything more."

I raised an eyebrow waiting for more explanation.

"You know exactly what you want and you get it with such conviction," he said, leaning into the table and lowering his voice, "Yes you put yourself in a vulnerable position, allow yourself to be dominated, but I have no doubt that you're in complete control and gain from it exactly what you want."

I felt a flutter in my stomach, he didn't see me as a stupid slut just trying to impress men as I feared, he saw me as an independent woman, fulfilling my own needs above others and seeking my own pleasure first.

"And you find that attractive?" I asked, seductively.

"I couldn't take you off my mind all week, you're something else," he said.

I touched my foot to his inner leg and rubbed upwards before moving it away. I saw a flick of excitement in his eyes and he immediately raised his hand to signal the waiter to bring the bill. He paid and we got up from the table. We left by the back entrance of the terrace to the river path.

We walked along the river path for a little while before Leo stopped and looked at me.

"We can carry on walking this way and we'll get back to the apartment, I can say goodnight and leave you there for the night if you wish," he said, "Or I can call Gregory to take us back to my apartment and you can stay a while."

"That apartment at Rivers Edge isn't your apartment?" I asked, confused.

"It's one of my apartments, but I don't live there myself. I thought you should have your own space whilst your in the city," he said, "I didn't want to assume you wanted to stay with me."

"I think I'd like to see your apartment," I smiled.

His face lit up, pleased at my decision. He kissed me and then we walked back towards the main street as he messaged his driver.

Gregory arrived and me and Leo slipped into the back seat. The journey took a a little while. Leo put his arm around me and pulled me in close and kissed me. His hand stroked my face and he moved it down to my neck and chest, kissing me harder. He worked his tongue in my mouth and I felt his hands begin to move down my body, cupping my curves and squeezing gently. I placed my hand to his face against his rough stubble and weaved my fingers backwards through his hair. He was a great kisser and his aftershave really turned me on, I was really attracted to him, the anticipation was driving me crazy.

We arrived at Leo's inner city apartment and had to take the elevator up to his place. We couldn't keep our hand off each other in there either, luckily we were alone in the elevator. He pressed the button for floor 6 then pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard cupping his hands around my ass and pushing his groin into me. I could feel his hard cock growing, I wanted it bad. I moaned through our make-out, breathing heavily and feeling ready to fuck him there and then.

Before I could jump on him, the door to the elevator suddenly opened; we were at floor 6. He moved away from me and smiled.

"Let's go," he instructed.

I followed him into the apartment, it was bigger than his riverside place and even bigger than the hotel apartment we stayed in last weekend. It opened out into a large living room with several rooms on the outer walls, it was cosy and homely.

"Take a seat, make yourself at home and I'll get us some drinks," he said gesturing towards the couch.

He went to the kitchen and I sat down. I looked at my phone and realized that I'd got a few text messages from Jared:

[Party at Jake's tonight. Picking you up at 10. Be ready, you know what I mean ;) ]

[I'm outside]

[Yo. Where you at?]

[Jess said you're out? Where you gone?]

Shit. Jared had made last minuet 'arrangements' tonight that he clearly expected me to be a part of. I didn't know what to say, I'd justified coming out to see Leo in my head but now that I needed to explain myself, lying about it seemed the only way out. I responded:

[Sorry Babe. Family emergency, I'm out of town at my folks place x]

I felt bad lying to Jared and it wasn't really about the whole 'arrangement'; it occurred to me that I might be out of line messing around with one of his business clients. I put it to the back of my mind, I wanted Leo right now and I was going to have him.

Leo shortly came back with a bottle of wine and glasses.

"Hmmm, that looks nice," I said, keeping my eyes fixed on his face and biting my lip, "but you sure do know how to delay the inevitable."

He laughed and placed the glasses down, and joked around opening the wine and pouring really slowly.

"Why is there something else you want Eve?" he teased, playing dumb to my obvious need.

He sat down besides me and I immediately moved in to kiss him. He kissed me back and I pushed him back and straddled him. I held him close and he moved his hands all over my body as we made out. I could feel his cock again through his pants so I grinded myself down, rubbing my clit through my panties against it.

Things were feeling hot, I moaned as we dry-humped, I was ready for cock now. I unfastened Leo's pants and took his cock out and began stroking it firmly. He moaned with pleasure and leaned back to watch me play with him.

I eased myself back from his lap and crouched on the floor in front of him to suck his cock. I took a big lick up and down his whole shaft then placed my lips around the tip. I twirled my tongue around began to suck, easing more and more into my mouth.

"You don't disappoint, Eve," he said, "Fuck, you're good at that."

I continued sucking eagerly and could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Leo weaved his fingers through my hair and gripped firmly, steadying my pace when his cock was deep in my mouth. I worked even harder, sucking and rubbing my tongue across his shaft. He released my hair and put both of his hands around my face and lifted my head from his cock.

He looked into my eyes fiercely as he held me there beneath him.

"You're gonna get it," he said, "Come with me now."

He grabbed my hand and his glass of wine and led me to his bedroom.

"Lie down here," he ordered at the side of the bed, "Do you remember my favourite thing to do?"

I obeyed him and lay on the bed.

"You told me you had a 'special interest' in tight pussies," I replied, knowing he was about to go to town on me, "Then you licked my pussy and made me cum so hard."

"Top marks," he smiled.

He spread my legs open and lifted up my dress above my stomach. He tucked his fingers into my red lacy panties and pulled them down over my legs.

"You look lovely and wet for me, tasty," he mused.

He knelt down at the side of the bed, perfect height to my exposed shaven pussy. He traced his tongue over the outside of my pussy lips, teasing me and tickling me. He kissed the inside of my thighs gently.

"Mmmm, please, fuck me," I begged, he was driving me crazy.

"I'm savoring you, I don't know when I'll get this sweet platter in front of me again," he said.

He pulled away and took a sip of wine then returned between my legs. He pressed his tongue against my clit, it felt cold from the chilled wine he had just drank. He began to flick my clit softly, it felt so good but I needed more. He worked his way down to my pussy, taking bigger licks, lapping up my pussy juices.

"Mmmm, please, fuck me," I moaned, gripping the sheets beneath me.

He placed a finger into my pussy as he went back to massaging my clit. He slid his finger in and out softly and easily the added another finger and then a third. He quickened his pace, plunging his fingers into my pussy deeper and faster, maintaining contact with his tongue and my clit.

"Mmm yes, yes, yes!" I squealed, loving all the attention he was giving my pussy.

He fingered me harder, and I arched my back, trying to take more and more, imagining it was his cock. Ripples of pure pleasure overflowed from within and filled my whole body, I lay there helpless as my orgasm took hold.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, yes, mmmmm," I moaned and panted.

I lay there feeling numb and satisfied as Leo pulled away. He grinned, looking down on me and drank more wine. He took off his shirt and trousers.

"Take that dress off," he ordered.

I steadily picked myself up, still feeling weak and lifted my dress off above my head. I was kneeling on the bed in just my lacy red bra.

"Mmm some gifts for me to unwrap," he said, approaching me on the bed.

He kissed me hard and reached round to un-hook my bra, freeing my breasts. He threw my bra to the floor and stopped kissing me to admire them.

"Beautiful tits," he said, cupping them and massaging my nipples with his thumbs.

He took his boxers off and his cock was hard and high, I all of a sudden felt ready for more. He lay on his back and gestured me over to him. I straddled him, hovering my pussy over his cock.

He placed his hands around my ass cheeks and pulled me down onto his dick, my pussy was really wet and entry was smooth but with a good amount of friction.

"Mmmmm there's my tight little pussy," he groaned.

I began to rock my hips up and down, taking Leo's cock in and out. I began to ride him a little faster, letting my boobs bounce up and down as I fucked. I lifted my arms above my head and ran my fingers through my hair, loving the feeling of having him inside me again. I felt his cock slide in and out, covered in my cum and pushing through the tightness of my pussy.

He grabbed my tits again, holding them in his hands as they bounced. I leaned forward so they were now bouncing in his face as I fucked. He stuck his tongue out to take a lick of my nipple.

"I love your cock," I panted, when I caught my breath, "Fill me with cum. Please."

"Don't worry, I told you that you were going to get it."

He let go of my boobs and pulled my hips down, ramming his cock in deep and holding it there, I squealed in painful pleasure. He pushed me off and came up behind me, he slid his cock back between my pussy lips as I gripped the bed on my hands and knees.

He started fucking me, pulling my body into him with every thrust.

"Harder, please fuck me harder," I begged, I loved it rough and I wanted Leo to know.

He slammed his cock in harder, and pushed on my back, making my arms buckle beneath me. I lay flat on the bed on my front, legs still spread. Leo was now committed to a hard fuck, his whole body weight pushed down on me as he rammed my pussy from behind.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he panted between thrusts.

He slowed down slightly and moved his hand up to my face. He swept my hair back to whisper in my ear.

"I wonder," he said softly, like he had an idea.

He pulled his cock out of my dripping pussy but stayed on top of me. I felt his cock, now wet with my cum and pussy juices, ease towards my asshole. The tip pushed against my hole, stretching me but made easy from my own lubrication.

"Uhhhhh mmmmmm," I moaned, bracing myself for his big cock in my ass.

"Mmmmm, good girl," Leo said.

He pushed some more, until more of his cock was in my ass. He began to thrust back and forth, easing me open a little more each time. I wasn't really used to anal yet, I did it for the boys in the locker room in the heat of the moment but I hadn't experimented again since then. Leo continued to fuck my ass, he was weighing down on top of me, I felt vulnerable but that was what turned me on.

"You really are full of surprises," he whispered in my ear, "I'm going to have a hard time sending you home."

"Mmmmm," I groaned, struggling to find words and my body writhed in pain and pleasure.

Leo pulled his cock out of my ass and lifted himself off me slightly to spin me around on my back. He returned between my legs and eased his cock back into my pussy. He kissed me hard and took one of my tits in his hand as he fucked.

It occurred to me that missionary wasn't a position I found myself in often; it was a bit more sensual and intimate than I was used to. I loved kissing Leo and feeling his stubble on my face. I loved his body hovering over me. I loved how my body rocked as he pumped his cock into me.

I stretched my legs wider and wrapped them around him, opening up my pussy for his cum. Leo continued to pound me, slamming his cock in deep, rubbing against my clit, rocking my body and bouncing my tits. His cock pumped faster and faster, my pussy juices were leaking out over him and I felt my second orgasm building.

"Mmmm faster please," I begged, panting, "fuck my pussy harder, I want to come all over your fat cock."

"I love your little dirty slut mouth," he said.

Leo's thrusts maintained a fast pace, gliding his cock in and out of my hole but his started pushing deeper, letting me grind against him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I squealed, loudly, "Mmmmmm, aaahhhh."

I felt the warm rush of my second orgasm take hold and more moisture flooded around Leo's hardworking cock. My body felt limp and used, my legs went loose and I breathed deeply.

Leo didn't hesitate at all, he kept on going for it, pressing down on me, focusing on the fuck and slamming his cock in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

"Yes Eve, fuck, fuck, FUCK," he groaned, "You ready for this cum, slut?"

"Oh yes! Fill me up, please, please," I begged.

He let out a load moan and slammed his cock in deep, taking short strokes within me and unloading his cum.

He kissed me hard again until his orgasm had finished and then lay on top of me, still inside.

"Fucking hell, Eve," he said, "I think you're my new favourite thing."

We lay together for a few minuets then we washed and I got back into bed with him. He held me close and we fell asleep, I felt warm, secure and satisfied.

I woke up early the next day and Leo was still asleep. I fetched my phone to see if Jared text again last night. He had:

[It's okay. Jess came instead, she's a little slut too.]

My heart sank for a very brief moment; had he replaced me? Then I remembered the amazing night I'd spent with Leo and it didn't seem like such a big deal anymore. Jared's only playing power games; I believe that Jess probably did go and put on a show for the boys that night, but I wasn't threatened, Jared would want me next week.

I went back to the bedroom and Leo had gotten up and was in the en suite. He was running a bath in the big round tub.

"Is that for me?" I asked, shyly, "I love a hot bath."

"You can get in," he smiled, "I'll go make coffee and breakfast, you enjoy."

"Thank you," I replied, "you can join me if you want to, it looks big enough."

I lifted off the shirt I was wearing; his from last night, and I was wearing nothing underneath. I sauntered over to the tub, naked, and bent over it to feel the water. It was perfectly warm so I stepped in and submerged my naked body in the water and bubbles as Leo stood and watched the water flood over my bare curves.