Sharing Eve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coffee was going to wait as he took his boxers off and climbed in to the bath too. He slid in behind me and guided me to sit in his lap in the warm water. He held me for a while, the water eased over our vibrating bodies, touching my nipples at the surface of the water and making them erect.

Leo's cock was hard again behind me. I looked around to him and kissed him and put my hand to his cock. He easily grabbed me under the water and span me around to face him, I straddled him in the tub. His cock once again eased into my pussy, this time in the warmth of the water around us.

"I could find reasons to put my cock in you all day," he teased, "I've got nothing else to do this morning at least."

I kissed him hard, I was so horny again, his voice, his manner and his body mastered me entirely, I felt weak. I moved myself up and down, sliding his cock in and out of my warm pussy. The water around us moved and spilled out of the bath a little. His hands found my hard nipples and he pinched them and squeezed my tits as I rode him.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, I loved how he knew all of my turn-ons.

More water spilled out of the bath as I fucked him a little harder.

"Hmmm we're going to make a mess here," he said, "get off."

I obeyed and moved off his cock and sat back in the tub. He got out of the bath and stood at the side, hard cock high and in my face.

"You know what to do, slut."

I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock and took it all the way in to the back of my throat, showing off my skills again. I tightened the pressure in my mouth and sucked and began to bob my head, taking his cock deep. Leo gripped two hands around my head and guided my head a little faster, fucking my mouth.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm," I was vibrating my moans around his cock.

"Ahh yes, little slut," he said, "I think I'll make those big tits glisten."

I sucked his cock harder and he pumped faster, now thrusting into my mouth.

"Fuuuuuck," he moaned.

He gripped my hair with one hand and pulled my head back and his cock slipped out of my mouth. He aimed his cock at me, unloading cum on my face then shooting strings of it down my chin and then over my tits.

I sat there in the water, feeling so dirty and naughty, I loved it. Leo looked down at me grinning.

"Mmm what a sight," he said, "don't move."

He grabbed his phone from the side and stood over me. I looked up at him, face and tits covered in cum sitting naked in the bath; he took a photo.

"To get me through the week; you don't mind do you slut?" he asked.

"Of course not," I smiled.

Leo could go from soppy romantic to my sexy master in seconds; it drove me crazy and I loved it.

He left me to get clean and I returned to the bedroom. My clothes and bag that I had left at the other apartment had arrived here; Leo had got Gregory to collect my things and bring them. I got dressed and found Leo in the kitchen, he had made coffee and pancakes.

He was really sweet to me the rest of the morning, stroking my hair and kissing me gently. He had to leave by 12:30 for a meeting so he arranged for Gregory to drive me back.

I had no idea what awaited me at home, I just knew that I'd had the most amazing time with Leo and I wanted to see him again as soon as possible. Leo didn't make any promises and I suppose it worried me a little, but I didn't want to put any pressure on him. I had agreed too; it was just some fun for now.

We said goodbye and went our separate ways outside the apartment. The future didn't matter in that moment, I was content and satisfied, just the way I liked it.