Sharing Every Loving Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, and it's nothing you haven't seen or done, already!" Katrine stepped away and closed the door, doubt to be seen in her staring eyes. "I should have known something was going on when we were all on the beach. Your father was particularly attentive to Natalie...they fooled around when you weren't playing beach tennis. And then, when we went swimming, he made sure that she was alright. Your sister doesn't like the cold water..."

"I know and your swimsuits showed the effect on both of you." He gave a soft laugh of understanding. The situation between them all had been turned over, his father so strict and controlling had his weak link, after all. That he had kept that from them, or that he might lust after Natalie, was something new, or perhaps his fatherly concern for her had been changed on seeing how Natalie filled her bathing costume. They had been closer than ever, since the early days of their trip. "This is some holiday. And we live and learn don't we, mother?"

He said it pointedly and with a rueful laugh as he put his arms around her. Katrine did not stop his renewed caresses upon her; nor did she respond to them.

"I was 'mother' to you once, "Katrine replied, twisting in his embrace to look at him. "And now, who am I now...what do we do?"

"And now we do what they're doing."

Without warning, Dion brushed past her and tugged open the door, a rush of air-conditioned air wafting over them.

They had watched Katrine and Dion walk away, talking animatedly, each of them carrying a beach bag with the clothes they needed to change into, along with towels.

"You don't have to stay with me," Matis said to her as Natalie was seen to lie back on the lounger and take hold of her book. The one she had given him lay unopened on the table between them. He had a rare moment to be alone and to talk to her. Their bond had always been close, but that particular weave in their lives together had become looser and he put that down to the differences he often had with Katrine and that she and Dion would overhear.

But now he sensed a change, a difference in how they were together and that had begun when they had been n the beach. She had even hugged him, and pressed her lithe and young body against his back when Dion had taken some pictures to remember their holiday by.

"I've had enough of swimming, and it wouldn't be fair leaving you alone here," she replied, gazing across at him and smiling.

Her father had caught the sun, but his already tanned skin was now deeper in tone his greying stubble stark on his lean face, his smile brighter, his unruly black hair encrusted with dry seawater. She put her sunglasses back on so that he would not see her checking him out, looking at a man who seemed to have an insatiable appetite for loving Katrine. When she had decided to simply sit out in the sun, and watch them frolic on the beach, she had been reminded of another time, days ago when she and Katrine had watched out for an attractive man.

All that had then followed had left its mark on her, more truthfully in her.

And here she was, alone with him, and with the thought that Dion would want to spend time, as much as possible, with Katrine. Her brother was so wayward that she thought there had to be something seriously wrong in his psychological makeup to go looking at Katrine, his mother, in the way that he did. And then there was the nightly ritual that he pursued, and that she heard so often, her brother working on his length.

She had not been able to close out the sound, and now she saw her father, Matis, stretched out on the sun lounger, a glass of wine in hand, and unaware of her appraising glances at him. He packed a lot in his swimming shorts just like her brother Dion.

"Tell me something, darling girl," he asked, and gazing across the space between them. "Does your mother ever talk to you about how it is between us?"

"I...I wouldn't like to say, father."

"So, she has done."

"Not directly, but she can get angry with you...and it takes her a while to work it out of her blood again. I...I shouldn't say it, but...but Dion and I hear you...when you're loving, so things can't be all bad between you."

"That's true, most of the time,, darling." He moved and brushed his hand over her arm. "You aren't like your brother and his promiscuous ways...are you?"

"Thank God!"

Matis could not help but admire his daughter's figure, shaped so enticingly in that swimsuit she had been seen wearing all day. Katrine had to deal with Dion's infatuation with her and he was faced with settling his deepening engagement with Natalie. She had a slender shapely figure, and perfectly rounded perky breasts, that her swimming costume had only made even more alluring than the bikinis she so often wore. She had nothing of Katrine's buxomness nor the temperament, Katrine's short fuse. She engaged him, he chose to accept.

"You haven't shown me any of the pictures that you took on the beach," she now said.

"Here take a look but come and sit beside me so that the glare of the sun doesn't make that more difficult."

She did as he asked of her, the sunbed creaking as she settled close to him and her thigh brushing his leg, the hair upon it now a blonde going on white and complementing the hair on his arms, some on his broad chest. She could not keep from looking down and seeing the bulge in his swimming shorts move as he adjusted to her presence. She was caught off guard by how the sight of him stirred shameless feelings in her, feelings sharpened unbearably by what she had succumbed to with Alain, the man that had come onto her and Katrine. Now, as she felt her father's leg against hers, she found herself going through erotic scenarios in her mind; what he do if her father saw her getting changed after a shower in the motorhome that she desperately wanted?

"Look at these, they're pictures of us that show us together just like old times when you were younger."

"We look good together, like that...close," she blurted out when he stopped at the picture, taken by Dion, of her half-crouching behind him as he sat on the sand and with her arms draped around his shoulders.

"Yes, we do, and you especially." Matis smiled and gave her a playful nudge. "You're an attractive young woman too and, so, I'm surprised that you spend so much time with us, with me now."

"Perhaps it's what I want. Have you thought of that?"

Even in that picture, there was no mistaking what the man, who smiled so wonderfully and was seen laughing, brought to Katrine...to any woman were he so minded. And in that lay her problem, for he was someone in her blood and now in her mind. The effects of being claimed only once at the last resort, in that cubicle with its glory hole, had lit a flame within her. There, she had known the man who had taken her by sight only. Here, with Matis, her father, there was someone who had been protective and caring, loving in his nurturing ways of it.

"I may have done, darling, the thought of what you've just said, but I'm not like your mother having to deal with Dion's infatuation with her...something he should have grown out of long ago. He's been with many girls to have worked it all out of his system."

"But I haven't and need someone I can trust to help me do that."

Matis put an arm around her shoulders. "I really can't be the man to help you with that, just as your mother isn't the answer to whatever is going on in Dion's head."

Natalie shifted on the lounger and felt his leg brush against hers. "He's obsessed with sex, and for all I know with mother...with Katrine. He's talked her into going to the water park and fooling around, or using that as an excuse to get through to her..."

"Did Dion tell you that?"

"No."

Matis loosened his hold on her. "And what about us, darling? Where does what you've just told me take us?"

He realised that the day spent on the beach, the photos, and being close to Natalie had been a distraction from the fantasy he had carried around for some months, a fantasy that involved seducing his daughter into having sex with him; to share in an activity that was a distraction from what could, so often, play out with Katrine.

"It brings us to this."

Natalie chose to throw caution to the wind. She leaned in and as a hand caressed his thigh she kissed him. Matis froze for only an instant before he met her kiss. It was a touch of their lips that suddenly became intense, the swirl of tongues that aroused the flare of sudden and raging longing; the sear of his conscience that he should be allowing this to happen.

"Darling girl, I don't think," he wanted to find the right words, "I'm not sure if we should go on."

She shook her head as her kisses resumed and her hand progressed brazenly until it clamped on the swell in his swimming shorts.

"Please...while we have time."

Natalie ran after him and into the cool interior of the motorhome, Matis locking the door behind her.

"Come here!" Matis commanded, in thrall to the sight of her and what he now wanted to discover with Natalie.

He cupped Natalie's breasts in his hands, caressed them with the cloth of her swimsuit, and pressed his lips to her bare shoulders, easing aside the straps and coaxing her to slip one arm out, then the other. They were free and his clamp upon them brought a groan of approval, Natalie twisting to meet his kisses.

"I just want to do it!"

"So do I, girl, so do I!"

He felt her reach for and clamp on the swell in his swimming shorts, to tug on his hard cock. He did not care how inexperienced she might be, he just wanted the young body that he was undressing and she to discover all that he would bring. She would know of his length and girth, how ragingly hard he had become as a result of what he imagined he would do with her, and what Natalie would do in response.

"Get a condom! We can't go on without one!"

She watched him strip and felt even more aroused on seeing his nude body and especially his penis. It was the first time she had seen a man naked in her presence and she felt a warm glow between her legs as she looked at it.

Matis looked at his naked daughter and saw how her gaze was fixed on his penis. Only then did he realize he was completely hard.

"Does seeing me like this scare you?"

"No...no," she mumbled and tentatively reached out and touched it. Matis's penis, her father's thick and erect member, was erect and arced out from his belly. She knew already, from her moments in the shower and its glory hole, how hard and erect it became in preparation for sex, but Matis's looked huge and she felt a moment's panic. Could she take it into her body, and would he be patient with her until she could?

"Go and get a condom!" she asked again, choosing not to follow him.

As Matis disappeared from view and into the bedroom she gasped. A loud tapping on the door was followed by a pause. Then, without a moment's delay, the door was tugged open and the grinning face of her brother was seen and the angry stare of Katrine.

"Are we keeping it in the family?" Dion had time to say before a fierce shove propelled him into the room.

Dion's instinctive comment raises a laugh and takes the heat out of any possible argument, or rush to angry words, that Katrine would have been prompted to give voice to.

She realised that they had all crossed a boundary, and she and Natalie especially in the shower booth with its glory hole. This was no time for moral outrage. What she had not allowed for was the effect of those times with a stranger. The young woman, standing naked before her, wanted to be taken further and by a man whom she knew and whose face could be seen and kissed, and for them to be reckless lovers. Natalie wanted a man to be between her legs, tasting her sex and then possessing her. The sounds she would hear would be nothing new, as Natalie and Dion would have heard Matis claiming her.

Katrine saw her girl's lips tremble and she held out her arms.

"It's okay, I understand what made you do it." She glared at Matis, who also stood close to them, but she then surrendered to his kiss and sensed that he embraced Natalie once more. "You've kept this a secret from me."

"Perhaps, but I let you find out how far these feelings went with Dion. For all I knew you were into it, at least the idea of it. But now, it seems, we can all let go and share loving moments...the four of us. Have you got that?"

"Oh yes, I've got that, and then never again!" She could not miss Matis's continued state of arousal as her hands traced a path down over Natalie's body and she felt his penis pressed against her daughter's buttocks. "We'd better get undressed, Dion and I, and join you. There are no secrets between us now."

She made it sound so normal, so natural, for a family to be behaving like this, but her mind raced. She would find it impossible to close out the memories of what she was now intent on doing; the pursuit of an orgy with her children as partners. She'd be living through an incestuous nightmare if she allowed it to continue. But to refuse would be to build on the sense of frustration that Natalie might be feeling, the lack of any bond with the man who had poked her in that shower.

Here, and now, she would learn of it and she looked ready. Natalie's pert young breasts were firm and rounded, their nipples hard. She felt her daughter's slow, halting, breaths on her lips as they stood close, just as they had done in the shower and when all sense of order in their lives had fallen away.

As for Dion, she turned to see that he had stripped and stood only in his pouch briefs and the front misshapen by his erection. The sight of it, and the memory of what she had done with him, made her feel weak once more.

She would succumb and give herself to him as he had asked the last time they had been naked, sunbathing, and again during the tumult of those water slides and his caresses when they gathered their wits in the pool, after she had known of the exhilaration of doing something reckless and with him.

"Go, we'll join you in a moment," she told Matis who drew Natalie away from her. Katrine then held out a hand t to Dion and he gripped it, a wondering and unmistakably lusting look now to be seen in his eyes as he too realised what was to happen. "Yes, I'm yours to do with what you always wanted, growing up into a man."

Where could the Gauthier family go after times like this? Where could she go after surrendering to her promiscuous son? She had shared moments with him that had shattered the normal bond between mother and son. Now she faced the choice of going so much further or rejecting what was on the other's mind.

"Leave them to it," Dion suggested, embracing her as he stood behind her and easing away her blouse, his lips slowly offering kisses to her bare shoulders as his hands claimed her breasts before one slowly drifted down and cupped her mound. "We could have done this without anyone else knowing."

"But I would!"

Katrine felt that she was on the edge of a dizzying fall into a bottomless void.

Matis pushed his hands beneath her shoulders and waist and he rolled onto his back, taking Natalie with him so that she ended up on top of him. He raised his bum off the bed and moved so that she could see and feel his hard cock as he brushed it over her pussy's lips.

"I never knew that you would feel this way about me," she murmured, in awe of what he would bring to her. She had seen the spiral of dark hair that covered his belly, from Matis's navel down and to the base of his erect penis, his shaft so hard, thick, and with the large veins dark under the skin. "They're so heavy and full, so sexy."

"And they're for you to touch, darling, and to learn of how it goes."

"I have some idea, father." She had confessed to it without a second thought.

Matis caressed her body, trailed touches from her shoulders down over the swell of her breasts, his fingers pinching and caressing her nipples, before they moved down over her perfectly flat belly and onto her sex. He felt ready to have Natalie take him into her, knowing that she had no real experience, if any, of a man's penis claiming possession of her body's most secret and guarded place.

"Wait, don't go any further," she now heard Katrine say, the bed rocking as she crawled over it and to be close to them. "I'm not interfering but put this on him." A small packet with a foil wrapper was handed to her, along with another. "The two of you can fuck now..."

"Mother!"

"It's how you young people talk." Katrine smiled weakly and saw her daughter nod in agreement. "Don't get lost in this, it's temporary what is happening."

"Neither should you get lost with Dion," Natalie answered and leaned across the space between them to kiss her. "I love you...love your understanding."

"I wish I understood myself in all of this now." Katrine sighed and looked away. Matis was so aroused it dismayed her. "I really do wish I could understand how we all got here."

Natalie returned to sitting on Matis's thighs. The condom was slowly unrolled down over his penis and in the way that she had seen Katrine perform that simple task in the shower, over Alain, and where she had lost her virginity.

Matis squirmed as she grasped it fiercely and guided it to her slicked opening before sinking tentatively until the head disappeared from view. She could meet a lover's gaze upon her, the unmistakable rapture as she took him deeper until her trim buttock cheeks rested on his legs. She groaned and knew that he had been taken as far as it was possible. It hurt, but not as much as when Alain had plumbed her without concern or restraint.

The party girl, the dancer in her, knew how to move to the rhythm, and she bucked her hips forward and back, moved from side to side and, guided by Matis's hands on her hips, she let him touch places that had never been found before, and not in these ways.

"That feels so good, so wonderful!" Matis called out, intent on reassuring her.

She was learning that she could do no wrong in how she moved, it was both instinctive as well as in response to what her lover wanted to pursue with her. New sensations rushed in upon her, gripped her body and especially where his penis stroked and plumbed her. She moved forward and back, leaned in, and gasped as his hands and mouth claimed her breasts, stilled their jerking movements as he harvested the alien pleasure of claiming a young woman who...who was also his daughter, an innocent in these ways of it, as Katrine had reminded him when they were alone in their bed.

Surprised at how well they worked together, Matis held her hips gently as he pulled her down onto him, or he flexed and bucked his hips and intent on not letting her go, of him slipping out as she learned to grip his penis and pleasure him in those ways. Together, he was intent on achieving the highest level of pleasure, in mind and body, and not to be distracted as Katrine was felt to lie down beside them and Dion took to her.

"Father...father...I'm going to come!"

His penis and fingers had brought her to this point. Her pussy's muscles tensed and gripped his pole of invasive flesh inside her as she pursued her first, face-to-face, waves of orgasms that soon crashed over her, bliss coursing through her body as Matis brought her once-ordered world crashing down.

"Show me...fuck me until you're through!" she called out, oblivious to his hands trailing caresses over her body, and that he lifted his hips off the bed and pulled her down until she could no longer bear the tempest of emotions and pleasure that he brought upon her. "That was crazy...so real!"

As she flopped down upon him, and with Matis still so deep inside her, she panted and shivered, whispered her gratitude for what he had brought to her. She also became aware, as the fog of pleasure slowly cleared away, that Dion and Katrine lay beside them.