Sharing Every Loving Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes there, you're so deep inside me...go on...push and find me there!" she was heard to call out, Dion's movements shaking the bed, their legs brushing against her and making Natalie feel that she was sharing their experiences until he shuddered. "I've shred it with you, every moment!"

Katrine was on her back, her legs thrust high in the air. Dion was on his knees, holding those legs firmly in his arms, using them as support to piston his cock into his mother's pussy at a blistering speed. Katrine cupped her big breasts with her hands and squeezed the nipples while a rush of encouraging words was called out to him on sharp and panted breaths.

"I knew it would be good...so good...so good with you!"

Dion felt that he was drifting on a sea of pleasure as wave after wave of thrills rolled in to meet them, Katrine squeezing and wrenching his prick.

Dion saw the look of elation as her claims upon him, the clamps and caresses of her pussy's walls as she kept drawing him into her, made the pounding rhythm against her body impossible to endure.

"We share...we share every loving moment...like this and for once only!"

Matis felt it too, his wife's calls to a lover, arousing him. He rolled Natalie onto her back and, again supporting his weight on his elbows, he drove into her in long strokes, dipping his hips and wanting to find her again.

Natalie checked that the condom remained on him, her touch as her hand slipped between them making him groan. He felt enervated by what was being shared, by the knowledge of who lay beside them on what was now a cramped bed, and all of them pursuing carnal delights and trashing all known family ways.

There could be no return from this and the mayhem of conflicting emotions that what they did aroused in them.

"Slow down, take care of me...don't use me!" Natalie was heard to call out, her voice shrill and sounding fearful too.

His muscular body overwhelmed her and she felt his strength as she lay underneath him, her legs around his waist as there was no room to do otherwise. She could do nothing but succumb to the raging pleasure that he again brought to her. Matis, her father, began fucking her in long and powerful strokes, dipping his hips to find her deeply.

"I need to share this with you, darling!"

Matis called out to her as with long and powerful strokes, he lifted her higher, his shallow, rapid, breaths announcing that he was close to his climax, the pursuit of which now lacked any finesse. She couldn't take anymore and had to bite his shoulder to prevent her from screaming in orgasmic joy as she locked her legs behind his back and kept him deep inside her.

"I'm there too!" she yelped as waves of ecstasy wracked her body over and over again. His ability to move was severely restricted by her orgasmic embrace but Matis kept fucking her through what felt like a never-ending series of climaxes.

Then, as he looked deep into her eyes, his body tensed. She gasped and clawed at his hips as she felt his body shudder, Matis's penis jerking as he expelled his sperm into the condom, his breaths hitching in response to the searing rushes as he consummated his lust for her.

"Forgive me, darling, forgive me," he gasped, feeling her shivers of pleasure and the warmth of her halting breaths on his skin as Natalie clung to him, their skins slicked from their efforts.

"I do, I needed to learn of it and with someone I could trust. I," and she hesitated and gazed for an instant at Dion and Katrine, but they were deeply involved in their frenetic coupling, "I know that it is for this only time."

Reluctantly, she felt Matis ease out of her body and lie on his back, a wondering look to be seen as he gazed at her. Laying her head on his chest she covered his skin with moist kisses. If he hadn't pursued her, she would not have believed that anything could be as good as the way she had been taken; fucked by her lustful father whom she so often heard claiming Katrine.

She had known of it, and with him, for one time only. Like Katrine, she would have to deal with the emotional consequences of what she had done over the days of the holiday, but she had an ally in that; a woman who lay beside her and was involved with her feckless brother.

"Perhaps we should leave them to it?" Natalie lay on him and watched what was being played out beside her.

"No, we share in it all until the end."

His breaths became deeper and Natalie sensed that he too was coming down from the heights of forbidden pleasure and that their amorous adventure would not be repeated.

On the other half of the bed Katrine and Dion gave each other no reprieve, Dion's energy seeming inexhaustible and his frustration finding a way to be released in what Katrine was doing so demandingly with him.

She was on her knees now, with her ass in the air and Dion behind her. He wasn't fucking her as fast as before but still kept up a pace that greatly exceeded that of what Natalie had discovered with Matis. The slapping sound of Dion's hips against her fleshy buttocks was accompanied by drawn-out, panted moans.

"Dion...Dion...where can I go after this?"

She appeared to be in a semi-conscious, orgasmic state, meeting Dion's wracking thrusts that shook the bed. Her eyes were closed her lips parted, her face contorted as Dion found the mark and she surrendered, lapsing into orgasmic limbo as her body was overwhelmed by the rushes of one orgasm following on the other, and another.

"You've got me there, at last...at last, Katrine...mother!"

Dion pulled her against him, hard, and crashed against her body. He remained there with Katrine in his unrelenting grip as he waited, then plunged in and out as his penis pulsated from the expulsion of his seed into the condom, Katrine reaching behind her to keep him there.

How he had found her in his wild and energetic ways.

"You've had your time with me!" she finally called out to him, leaning back and resting awkwardly on his thighs; languishing in their post-coital embrace before they slumped sideways on the bed.

She met the look of Natalie, and then Matis.

"Quite a show," Matis said, shifting Natalie off him and slipping closer so that he could kiss his wife. "Have you had enough adventures for one holiday, my darling?"

"Yes," she answered feeling light-headed, languorous even. "Now let's have some supper...."

Katrine wasn't in the mood to dwell for too long on what had happened between them, nor on the fact of what she had witnessed Matis encouraging her daughter to do and to share with him. That would be confronted later, in the next few days and as their holiday came to a close.

Family bonds had been stretched perilously thin; they had also been refashioned so that nobody looked at the others except through new eyes.

There was no excuse for anything that had happened, except her moments with Natalie when the blinkers of innocence had finally fallen from her eyes and in the unlikeliest of places.

In sharing many loving moments, Natalie's eyes had been opened to the real world around her. She had also learned of human frailties, including her own.

"That's something to be thankful for, I suppose," she sighed and reflected on her feckless behaviour with Dion, as well as what had occurred in the glory hole where it had all begun.

When she returned from the motorhome's cramped shower room, there they were, Natalie and Dion, lying against each other spooning. Matis sat at the small table with a beer in his hand, and still naked, for all that she could see. Everyone seemed to be at ease with what had happened and, despite her denials or thoughts to the contrary, the vents of the past few hours, days even, could be repeated and the mental hurdles jumped over once more.

The motorhome suddenly felt very small.