Sharing Friends

Story Info
Two old friends decide to share their hobby...
5.1k words
4.3
6.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suspect this one is a bit too conversational to score highly but I really enjoyed writing it. Let me know what you think.

*****

Anne walked into the Case' and headed for the back bar. She was meeting her old friend Claire for a catch-up. The two had been friends in college and, although their paths had diverged a bit over the years, they still tried to meet up three or four times a year. But with their busy lives they'd let things slip and it had been a full three years since their last lunch.

They'd met at uni in Claire's second year when Anne joined as a freshman. Claire was repeating year one of her philosophy course. A bit awkward as she was galloping ahead on her Maths and Physics.

Claire was reading a more typical Philosophy, Politics and Economics.

The two took to studying together for their shared interest in philosophy. They soon discovered they had similar views on a variety of issues from politics to music, passing through literature and ending up, inevitably, with sex.

Both were sexually adventurous. Both had started early. Both were bisexual.

So it wasn't a great leap when Claire, in the middle of a gruelling joint revision session on Kierkegaard, excused herself to go to the loo.

She wasn't there for a pee though. She dropped her jeans and panties, perched on the closed lid of the lavatory and opened her legs wide.

Anne was getting a bit curious about how long she'd been in there when she heard the unmistakable sound of a tightly suppressed orgasmic moan. It seemed likely Claire was having a wank.

Anne was neither shocked nor particularly surprised. She was herself partial to a bit of self-administered stress relief. Her only tinge of envy was that she didn't have the nerve to do it so publicly herself.

So when Claire returned a bit flushed and fully ready to jump back into the concept of irony, Anne was feeling even more frustrated. So there was a bit of edge in her tone when she said:

"Feeling better."

Realising that Anne was fully aware of what she'd been up too she said:

"Oh yes, much less stressed. Do you want to take a break as well?"

Anne was a bit taken aback by Claire's forwardness said

"Sorry, I didn't mean to... that's...". She relaxed, her shoulders dropped. "God I wish I'd thought of that!"

"Be my guest!"

Anne felt a bit of a thrill. Could she be as nonchalant as Claire seemingly was? She hesitated.

"Go on! Go and have a wank! You deserve it after what we've been doing for..." (she glanced at the clock) "...nearly four hours!. Go and get some stress relief then we'll call it a night and have a glass of Co-op plonk."

Anne was torn. Excited and a tiny bit embarrassed. Not about her sexuality, she realised, but about her hesitancy. She chose instead to raise the stakes.

"Yes -- great idea. No need to hide in the loo though."

She went and fetched her rabbit from the bedroom and unhurriedly pulled off her T-shirt. Underneath her nipples were already hard on her small, shapely, bra-less, breasts. She gave them a bit of a squeeze then peeled off her skinny jeans revealing an electric blue thong. She plumped up her pillows and settled back. She switched her rabbit to low and ran the head up and down her gusset. Then she lifted her right cheek and pulled the gusset of her thong over her buttock on to her thigh. Feet apart, knees open she slowly worked her rabbit into her wet snatch.

Claire sat and watched as her friend pulled three big orgasms out of her cunt, each bigger than the last, until she finally slumped back on her pillows. Hot, wet and happy. She was a bit surprised. She'd never imagined that Anne could be as free as she evidently was. She was seeing her friend in a new light and was entranced by the spectacle. Her earlier wank seemed a bit tame in comparison and she was a bit awed by what she'd seen. She was also wishing there was bit of cock handy. What she really needed was a good shag.

The two friends decided they'd had enough for the evening and Claire went back to her own lodgings... and her own rabbit.

College sex... ahh -- sweet memories! Anne's reflective mood was broken as Claire walked into the bar.

The 'Case is Altered' was an old Middlesex pub that was conveniently reachable from their two post-university job locations.

The two women hugged and shared a lingering kiss. They bagged a table, ordered some food and made a start on a two-year catch-up.

It didn't take either of them long to run through a series of past relationships. Nothing worthy of poetic exposition. Although there was a glint in Claire's eye as she recounted her brief liaison with a ten-incher.

Anne said "Wow! Never had one that big! How did you cope?"

"Well he was really gentle. He obviously knew what he'd got and it seemed like he'd had a lot of practice with petite white women!"

"He was..."

"Yes... the old cliche... Barbados..."

"And..."

"I loved it! He always gave a me a good warm up first -- great tongue work. Once I'd had a big orgasm he'd ease himself into me and fuck me gently until I was well on the road to another. Then he'd fuck me hard and unload so much spunk that it literally squirted out of my cunt as I was coming. Never had anything like it before or since!"

"You let him fuck you bareback?!"

"Yes -- risky I know but the feeling of having all that warm spunk in me was just irresistible."

"Hmmm -- I know the feeling. Though I've never had one that big."

"You go bare too?"

"Sometimes -- not often. I always get tested though and I've been lucky so far. Sounds like you've had a lot of experience."

"You mean I'm a tart!"

"Well -- it's better than being a muffin like me" She paused "Ever had a threesome?"

"I love threesomes!"

"Really?! Me too!" She paused "It's been a long time."

"Which way do you prefer..?"

"Well... you can never have too many cocks..."

"I'm sure that's not true! What's your PB."

"Personal best? Only two actually. Two at once that is. I did shag five blokes at a party once but just one at a time. And it was all baggies that night -- no bareback! You?"

"I did five once. I had one on his back with his cock right up inside and waited while his brother eased into my arse. Wonderfully full! We'd planned it of course but what we hadn't planned was getting caught while we were fucking."

"Oh no! What happened?"

"I had number three in my mouth straight away. Then the other two bolted the door and pretty soon I had one in each had as well."

"Sounds painful."

"Not really, it was a bit uncomfortable to start with but they soon realised they had to be gentle if they all wanted to have a go in my cunt."

"You swapped?"

"Oh yes! The top four swapped around a lot while I fucked my boyfriend. They all wanted a go in my arse.

Then after he came I rolled onto my back, opened my legs wide, and let them all fuck me one by one. Five creampies! A couple managed to cum in my mouth again as well."

"Bad girl!"

"Hmmm -- 'spose. I'd love to do it again though."

"Sounds wonderful. My bloke wouldn't be into in though."

"No? You sure? It's amazing what men will do for a bit of strange."

"Well that's certainly true!... what do you have in mind?"

"Well -- first you've got to get him to fuck someone else while you watch. Not so hard to do if you handle it right. Then once he's cum in another cunt he's basically yours. Then he's got to watch while you take another cock -- he probably won't want to but he'll basically have no way out. Then you explain that you're 'swingers' now and he can have as much cunt as he wants as long as you're there."

"OK -- I can see how that could work. Of course there is a chance he'll decide I'm damaged goods and dump me."

"I can't really say anything about that. It's your decision to make."

"If I handle him right I should be able to get him on board. Especially if I show him some of your raunchier pics and tell him I'd put in a good word for him."

"OK... I don't really fancy him but I'll let him have a one-off for your sake if you really think it's necessary to get him into the scene. Once you've both been swinging for a while you'll have a bunch of guys to choose from. You'd need to get them all together at the same time. Then get your man on his back. Get his cock up your cunt and signal for the others to join in. He'll probably whinge but he won't be in any position to veto it. Just takes a bit of ingenuity."

"Sounds wonderful but I can't see it happening. I don't have that much opportunity to meet strange men. Let alone audition them for a gang-bang!"

"Well, I suppose I could lend you some of mine..."

"What? Your husband?!"

"Well -- It's not impossible but I'd really rather not. Not at first anyway. But I could certainly introduce you to some fuck-buddies. Only ones I've thoroughly vetted of course."

"Hmmm -- maybe you could tell me about them... or... do you have some pictures...?"

"You're seriously considering doing it aren't you?!"

"Hmmm -- thinking about it."

"Would you like to watch the video?"

"You videoed it?! Wow! Do you have it with you?"

"It's online... we can download it... but."

"But what?"

"I think, before we take that step, we should be a bit more intimately acquainted -- don't you?"

"We never did go all the way back then did we?"

"We came very close but we were both a bit shocked by the idea -- it seems so long ago now."

"I'm ready now though. I've read quite a lot of lesbian porn over the years and I feel a strange nostalgia for something I haven't ever experienced."

"Well lets not rush into things. Lets make a date for next weekend -- give us both a bit of time to consider. Then, if we both want, we can move a bit closer -- what do you think?"

Anne was silent for a while and Claire started to feel a bit hot around the ears -- had she just fucked up?

"No... It's certainly not rushing into things. I want to get my tongue into your cunt now. I want to find out what it's like to give pleasure to another woman. I'm ready for it if you are."

"Yes, I'm always ready for a bit of girl-on-girl. Let's sort out a date!"

"And a venue!"

"We could book a room here."

"Hmmm -- don't know how thin the walls are."

"OK -- I'm not sure I care about the walls. Better not today anyway but we need to book a room somewhere."

The two friends moved onto less exciting matters and parted with an understanding that next time they met it would be in more intimate surroundings.

Three weeks later Anne checked into the Barn Hotel in Ruislip and texted the room number to Claire. She unpacked, had a quick shower and went for a stroll around the town. She was expecting Claire on the 18:20.

They met in the bar with a chaste embrace -- resisting the urge to snog.

They shared a pot of tea and then made their way to the room.

Anne had already unpacked but Claire wasn't in a hurry to follow suit.

She stashed her case next to the wardrobe, hung her coat on the back of the door and began to undress. She unbuttoned her dress, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall around her feet. She stood, bare-breasted in her knickers.

"I want to do everything with you. I want to taste your pussy. I want to give you sweet orgasms and, if we can agree on a suitable subject, I want to share a nice fat cock with you."

Anne didn't speak. Instead she locked eyes with Claire and undid the top button of her blouse. Nothing was said as she undressed down to her pants.

Claire hooked her thumbs in her panties and slowly pushed them down. Anne followed suite -- watching intently as Claire's gusset unpeeled from her sticky cunt. 'She's as wet as me!' She thought.

Both naked they moved together and embraced. Their soft kiss morphed into a deep snog. As they parted for air Claire said "I want to taste you -- come to bed."

They moved to the bed and threw the duvet on the floor. Claire laid down on her right side and bent her left leg with her foot on the bed. Her cunt glistened in the soft light.

Anne laid with her head near Claire's knees and they shuffled until they were in position. She inhaled the heady smell of hot, wet cunt. Her heart was racing -- she was about to fulfill an old longing. As she hesitated she felt Claire's soft tongue penetrate her. She groaned and plunged her stiff tongue into her friend.

The taste was both familiar and strange. She well knew her own flavour. From adding extra moisture to dildoes she was using and from sucking cocks wet from her cunt. Claire was similar but a bit more spicy.

As she located Claire's engorged clitoris she felt her own being gently licked.

It was quite different from heterosex. She was adept at dealing with penes, erect or quiescent, and had been an accomplished masturbator from the age of four.

The thought dissolved as she lost herself in the moment. She lost contact with Claire's clit as her impending orgasm took control.

Once she started to cum Claire softened her lips and tongue and slowed her licking and sucking to draw out Anne's orgasm as long as possible. She stopped when she felt Anne push on her shoulder. She rolled away and Anne curled up on the bed.

Claire covered Anne with the duvet and went to make tea. She thought about having a wank to cool her hot cunt but hesitated. She was sure Anne would be ready to take care of her soon.

Come the morning Anne was bouncy as tigger. She was up and about when Claire had barely cracked an eyelid.

She prepared breakfast and brought a tray to Claire's bedside with tea, orange juice (freshly squeezed, of course!), scrambled eggs on toast (with a pinch of paprika) and a lonely violet in an eggcup that she'd scrumped that morning from the edge of the drive.

She kissed Clare awake and gave her a soft sweet kiss before presenting her with breakfast.

She sat on the bed beside Claire sipping her own cup of tea.

"I think I'm ready!"

"For?"

"Five at a time! Where do I start?"

Claire Sat up in bed, her nipples tightening in the slight chill. She snaffled Anne's pillows to support her back. Anne passed her the tray and she had a sip of tea.

"How do you feel about anal sex?"

"Never had it -- yet."

"Then that's the most challenging and it's where we'd need to start."

"OK! What do I need to know?"

"First you'll need some really good lube. Your arse is much more fragile than your cunt. You'll also need to be able to fully empty your rectum so have a crap about half an hour before you start. In the long term you need to make sure there's a lot of whole grains in your food -- it will really improve your appreciation of anal sex.

Next you'll need a thin anal dildoe to get started. I've got a nice slim gel dildoe you can borrow. Once you're ready, lube all round your bumhole and lube up the dildoe. Slide it in slowly -- your arse will tend to clench and also tend to squirt it back out. Make sure you get the angle right. Then just play around till you get bored. Then repeat every day until it's not uncomfortable."

"How long will that take?"

"It's up to you. Don't rush it and make sure you're enjoying it! It would be best if you take at least a couple of weeks"

"Will you do it for me?"

"I can't really -- you need to be able to feel what's going on. I can be with you with hugs and licks and all but you really need to do it yourself to start with. Once your rectum gets used to it we can try with me using it and then build up to some bigger sizes.

Once you're happy and comfortable with a full-sized dildo we'll find a nice cock to fuck your arse! I know someone with a decent length, fairly thin cock. I'll introduce you if you like."

"I do like! Will you be with me?"

"If that's what you both want!"

"If it's someone you 'know' then won't he be happy for you to be there?"

"You want one of my lovers to fuck your arse?!"

"Errr... if you don't mind too much."

Claire smiled "I'll see if I can set something up for you."

A week later a care package arrived at Anne's work. When she opened it there was a note from Claire and another parcel inside.

She read:

"I thought you might open this at work so I double wrapped it. Love Claire."

At home Anne opened the inner parcel to find a 'Bumper Booty Bundle' Anal Toy Kit. And a tub of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Butter.

Anne was excited -- time to go to work!

After a couple of weeks of study and practice Anne emailed Claire:

"Must meet up again soon (PS I never knew!)"

They met again in the Case' - greeting each other with a lingering kiss.

"Take it easy girl! Don't want to scare the horses!"

"Sorry! - I'm just so horny all the time!"

"So how's your arse coping?"

"It was a bit tender at first but it's fine now."

They ordered drinks and food and settled in one of the more discrete booths. The pub wasn't busy on a Tuesday lunchtime so they could talk freely without being over heard.

"I had the anal beads in and my rabbit right up my cunt, tickling my clit. I came so hard!"

"The beads are quite small. You'll need to stretch a bit more if you want to take a cock up there."

"Oh I do! I want to be arse fucked! I was hoping you could use a strap-on on me."

"Well, I'd be happy to, of course, but I really think you should try a real cock as soon as you can. Feel what it's like to have an arse full of warm spunk."

"Yes -- sounds wonderful -- but I don't know anyone with the experience to do it for me."

"Well -- I've been sounding out some old lovers and I think I've found someone suitable that you'll get on with OK. His name's Alan."

"And you'd be happy for him to have sex with me?"

"Well, we had a big thing a few years ago but we're both over it really. We're not that close. Adventurous sex is really the only thing we have in common."

"How do you think it would work? I can't wait to meet him?"

"To be honest he's a bit of an arsehole. You won't want anything long term with him -- trust me!"

"Doesn't sound encouraging -- why do you think I'd want to meet him?!"

"He's not that horrible! He's just a bit self-centred. But he's got a really nice cock and he really knows how to use it. Also he really gets off on turning hot women to jelly and he won't want anything long term either."

"OK -- I guess -- if you think so. Where and when do you think?"

"If you're happy I'll send him your number and you can arrange something between you."

"I'm not very enthusiastic -- sounds like it could be awkward."

"That's 'cause you're still a bit bashful asking strange men for sex! Your horrible methodist upbringing is still casting a long shadow. You're going to have to get over that if you want an adventurous sex life."

"I do -- I really do... I'm so horny all the time and wanking just isn't doing it. I really need to get some cock in me!"

"Then call him! I tell you he's a great fuck. What's the worst that can happen? No meeting of minds? You're looking for a meeting of genitals -- that's all. It's simple -- call him, tell him I gave you his number and tell him you're gagging for a good fuck. Oh -- and tell him you're baby-proof so he knows you'll take it bare. He's really into that."

"I thought you said he was into anal -- that's the whole point isn't it?"

"Oh he's going to want all your holes! He'll want to fuck you at least three times and he's got the staying power for it! Go on -- you deserve to try it once at least. Just make sure he fucks your cunt first -- better hygiene."

"Will he want to come in my mouth?"

"Definitely -- but he's got really nice cum. Not at all bitter and not too sour. Quite peachy really. So my advice would be cunt, mouth, arse. He'll be cool with that."

"Cunt first?"

"Come on -- you use a dildo... you must have added a bit more spit in the past! It'll show him you're really up for it."

"Very true -- I'm not at all upset about tasting my own cunt."

12