Sharing Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or mine it seems..."

"Yes -- yours is really nice too... I'd quite like to do that again as well."

"Another thing he likes to do is to fuck until you both cum then suck all his spunk out of your cunt and snog you with it"

"Wow -- that's hot!"

"So once you've had an afternoon with Alan, why don't we arrange a threesome? He'll be well into it."

"I don't know. I don't know how I'd feel about that. It's all so new."

"Well there's no need to worry about that. Let's just see how you feel later."

It was two months later when Claire received an excited phone call from Anne.

"He's just left! I feel as if my whole body is just one enormous clit! I came and came and came... You're right about his cum by-the-way, I'd have that in a smoothie."

"And how do you feel about anal now?"

"Wow again! He didn't make me cum that way but the feeling is intense. I think I could cum if I had enough practice."

"How many times did he cum?"

"Twice -- mouth first and then in my bum. He was quite happy with that, by the way, said I was nice and clean up there. He used my shower before and after".

"So what next? Are you happy with where you are now?"

"He did suggest something. I don't know but I bet you've tried it!"

"Hmmm."

"Cunt and bum at the same time! He's got a friend... I'm well on the way to your five at a time by the look of it."

"Well if you want it, go for it. But only if you're really sure."

"If I do would you do it with me?"

"Hmm - that's a thought. Is the friend Simon? Eight incher and very fat?"

"Well -- from his photo his cock's fat he's quite slim."

"Yes -- that sounds like Simon. He's really nice. He's a big cummer though. You'll be soaking in cum when he's finished!"

"Hmmm -- a fortnight ago I'd've been horrified -- now I'm really quite excited by the thought of it."

"Why don't you have a threesome with Simon and Alan to start with. They know each other of course -- they've both fucked me. Get Simon on his back. Get his 8 inches right up your cunt. Then wait for Alan to slide his cock up your arse. Once you're comfortable you can start fucking Alan and Simon will do his thing in your bum. Make sure to let them know how your doing and they'll try and time their orgasms to match yours. They've had practice. Once you've all cum you'll need to decide about the cleanup. They'll both be happy to suck your cunt clean but will you be happy to suck their cocks?"

"Well I'd suck Alan's if he wants. I've already had a mouthful of his cum."

"Yes but would you be happy to do the same for Simon? It's only fair."

"But he's the one who'll be fucking my bum!"

"Then you'd better make sure it's empty and clean then hadn't you?"

"You've done that? Of course you have! I think that's a step too far!"

"OK. So you want Alan to suck it?"

"What? Suck Simon's cock? Would he do that?"

"Probably but they wouldn't be too impressed. Why don't you have a one-on-one with Simon first. Get to know him. And get some of his spunk in you!"

"God I'm a slut! Making plans to have sex with someone I've never even met! I never imagined I'd end up as a cock hound!"

"You can stop any time. The boys are both cool. They know that "no means no" no matter what state you're all in. Mind you -- if you do put the breaks on they'll both bang my brains out next time I see then!"

"Oh -- I wouldn't want that to happen."

"I would!"

"I'm going to go for it -- Simon in my cunt, Alan up my arse and Ray or Malcolm in my mouth. Which one do you think?"

"Oh I'd go for Malcolm. He's got very nice cum, he'll give you a big load and he's quite gentle. He won't try to fuck your throat unless you ask."

"Well that's never going to happen!"

"Really... don't knock it 'til you've tried it!"

"You have of course!"

"Yes. It takes a lot of practice but I've often had Malcolm's balls resting on my nose..."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"It can be but Malcolm is a very gentle man he would never hurt me."

"Doesn't it make you throw up?"

"You can learn to control that. The trick is to swallow just as his knob reaches your tonsils. If you lay across the bed with your head over the edge you can straighten out your oesophagus and he'll slide right in. He can cum right down your throat. Though I prefer him to pull out and cum in my mouth. 'Cause I love cum!"

"Hmmm -- yes, I'm getting a taste for it."

"Once you've learned to consciously control your gag reflex you'll be able to deep-throat most cocks quite easily in any position. It's just practice."

"Still sounds scary but I think I really want it. I've learned a lot over the last couple of weeks. I've been thinking a lot about tales of your sexual exploits."

"So it's Malcolm, Alan and Simon! Get that out of the way and maybe we'll add a few more!"

A month later Claire received a text from Anne: "Meet ASAP! Malcolm just left!".

Claire called back immediately and asked: "How's your belly?"

"Full of lovely cum!"

"Head over the side of the bed?"

"Yep! Works a treat! He's really very gentle isn't he? Even when he's fucking my throat!"

"So, are you ready?"

"For my gangbang? Yes, I really think I am!"

"Well let's not dive in head first. I think you should have a few more foursomes first... and maybe I'll join you for one. And there's another thing you might want to try while you've got Alan around..."

"Hmmm?."

"You've got to try two in your cunt."

"What?!"

"Get Alan on his back. Get his cock right up inside you with your knees tucked in tight to his ribs and wait for one of the others, Simon or Ray probably, to slide in on top. You'll be filled up! And when they start to move independently the feeling is unbelievable!"

"You've done that of course..."

"More than once -- I'd get three in there if I could!"

"Just imagine! And one down my throat at the same time perhaps... my life will never be the same."

"When you're ready -- when you've finished your research -- I'll come and join you. Imagine the two of us, side by side, with a dozen cocks to choose from. We'll all get settled then let them all use the both of us anyway they want for two or three hours.

Any hole, any combination, spunk everywhere. And when they're all completely shagged out we can cuddle up and clean all the spunk off each other.

I'm sure the boys will be well up for it. We might even get to watch some man-on-man action!"

"Yes! A couple of months ago I couldn't've even imagined such a thing but now I want it. I want it very much. The idea of sucking the mixed spunk of a dozen men out of your lovely cunt is intoxicating."

"Let's get together for an afternoon of lazy, lesbian, sex and we can make plans."

"Yes, but first I have to finish my research. I need to get all the boys together with just me. Let them know they can all have whatever they want. Then just lay back and let it happen."

"Are you ready for that?"

"Oh yes -- I've met them all. Well, shagged them all really. I think I'm ready to trust them. So I'll tell them to just take whatever they want."

"Wow -- that quite a change of attitude in just a few weeks. You certainly can trust them but are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure. You're right, I have changed my views on sex a lot in a very short time. Now I'm a cum-slut -- a new cum-slut but a proud cum-slut -- and I want all those lovely men to know that I'm a cum-slut."

"OK -- welcome to the club! Let's set it up!"

12