Sharing Gat.áayi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it...will it hurt?" he asked in spite of himself.

"I will be very gentle with you, Sit'ku," Kaawu reassured. "Relax now."

And so Sit'ku relaxed his muscles as best he could. He felt Kaawu's finger as it gently but insistently encircled his anus. He felt Kaawu press inward, then retreat, then mount the campaign again, reaching deeper inside Sit'ku each time. Gat.áayi's hands rubbed and scratched his torso. Sit'ku felt that sensation again that he had felt while Kaawu was hitting him-a dissolution of self, an undoing of the boundaries between his body and the world. Where did his body end and their hands begin?

"Thank you, Kaawu," he whispered, unprompted.

"You're welcome!" Kaawu laughed. Kaawu's fingers multiplied, first one then two then three. Sit'ku felt himself being stretched out, his body being slowly turned into a receptacle for Kaawu. He thought about the malleability of his body, how many things it could be turned into and how many ways it could be used.

He felt someone's hand-Gat.áayi's-stroke his penis as Kaawu's fingers burrowed deeper into him. The familiar tingling energy gathered in his core, and Sit'ku knew that an orgasm was building up inside of him. This was like no orgasm he had ever given himself before, though. The pleasure was not concentrated but dispersed, emanating from his core outward through his fingers.

"Oh! Oh!"

"Don't come yet," reminded Gat.áayi, releasing her grip, "We're just getting started."

"It feels so good, though!" Sit'ku protested.

"I haven't even fucked you yet," remarked Kaawu. "You want me to, right?"

"Yes!"

"Say please."

"Please fuck me, Kaawu!"

"Good boy."

Sit'ku felt Kaawu's penis as it entered him, stretching him painfully. He heard Kaawu grunt with pleasure and thrust himself deeper into Sit'ku. Sit'ku had never imagined that he could have felt someone inside of him so intimately, so painfully and so pleasurably close. His hands grasped for something to hold onto, and Gat.áayi caught his wrists in her hands and held them immobile.

"Thank you!" Sit'ku gasped. "You feel so good inside of me!"

Used, penetrated, ensnared within their grasp-it was ecstasy. Sit'ku was aroused by the pleasure Kaawu and Gat.áayi were extracting from him. Every grunt of pleasure that Kaawu gave, Sit'ku felt as if it were his own. He felt something deep, earthy, and orgasmic stirring within his body.

Gat.áayi released Sit'ku's hands and stood up. He felt her straddle him with her warm, thick thighs. Before Sit'ku realized what was happening, she had slipped him inside of her, while Kaawu continued to thrust into him. She felt warm and soft and wet as she enveloped him, gasping with pleasure. The orgasmic energy returned full force, gathering in Sit'ku's core and emanating throughout his body. Now the boundaries between his body and theirs had truly dissolved. He was in them, they in him. He sighed, moaned, and gasped in tune with them.

The orgasm was coming, it would escape him soon, out of his control. Clenching his fists, gritting his teeth, holding his breath, Sit'ku climaxed, ejaculating deep into Gat.áayi.

He let out a shudder and a moan. The energy of the orgasm reverberated through his limbs, like an echo bouncing around a cavern's walls.

Gat.áayi and Kaawu extracted themselves from him. It had taken less than a minute from the time Gat.áayi had begun to have sex with him to the time Sit'ku orgasmed. Sit'ku felt a pang of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I thought I would last longer."

Gat.áayi laughed. "I didn't expect you to last very long on your first time!" She removed the blindfold and set it down on the bench. Kaawu blinked in the light of the still unfocused world. He saw that Kaawu and gotten up and walked to the corner of the room, where he was washing his penis in the basket of water.

"Kaawu can finish fucking me!" she said. "You've earned yourself a break." She planted a kiss on Sit'ku's lips. "I loved watching you lose control."

"I'm not finished with you yet," Kaawu told Gat.áayi, returning to the bench and stroking his still erect penis. Sit'ku watched him spread Gat.áayi's legs and thrust himself into her. He examined her expression as she settled into the pleasure of being penetrated, mouth wide with enjoyment.

Sit'ku felt serene. His mind, like his vision, was pleasantly fuzzy. The two experienced lovers were giving each other spectacular, shuddering, simultaneous orgasms. He observed them, lulled into a post-orgasm lethargy.

After much squealing and moaning and sighing, Gat.áayi and Kaawu too finished their revelry and lay down next to Sit'ku, cradling him and each other. For a little while, the three of them lay there in silence, listening to each others' breathing.

"You are going to make such a great husband, Sit'ku!" Gat.áayi exclaimed at last.

"Thank you," he said. "You already have made a great wife."

"We are going to have so much fun together!"

End of part one...

12