Sharing Gat.áayi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came spectacularly, wrenching and shuddering and moaning. At the same time, he felt Kaawu ejaculate into his mouth with a final, forceful thrust. Someone untied his hands, and Sit'ku fell to the floor on his hands and knees, coughing and sputtering. "Oh! Oh!" he moaned. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"You are very welcome," said Kaawu, reaching down to untie the ribbon that was around Sit'ku's eyes. "How did I get so lucky to have a husband who lets me do these things to him?"

"Thank you," Sit'ku murmured again, unable to come up with other words to say. The orgasm had sent aftershocks through his body, and he felt the sparse remnants of pleasure dance through his limbs. It made him want to laugh and cry.

Gat.áayi had gotten up, and she returned now with a cloth soaked in water. With it, she cleaned the paint off of Sit'ku's back and the semen from his mouth and genitals. Lost in post-orgasm shudders, Sit'ku gave himself over to the pleasure of being touched by the cool cloth. Kaawu stroked his hair.

"He did such a good job for us today," Kaawu said to Gat.áayi.

"Such a good job," Gat.áayi concurred. "You had a good time, Sit'ku?"

"Yes," Sit'ku purred. "And you had a good time?"

"We did." Gat.áayi finished washing and began drying Sit'ku's body off with a second cloth. "Would you like to make this a little ritual of ours?"

"What part of it?"

"The kneeling. Every day when you come home, you kneel in front of the bench for us. We'll come over when we feel like it and have our fun with you."

Sit'ku thought it over. "Yes. I think I would like that."

From then on, whenever Sit'ku returned from his day's work, if there weren't other chores to do, he would return to the same kneeling position by the bench and wait for Kaawu and Gat.áayi to have their way with him.

12