Sharing Gina Ch. 02

Story Info
Tai meets Olivia, Gina gets her new QoS Tattoo.
5.5k words
4.36
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. This is a different take on the BBC genie; instead of the typical guy becoming a cuckold, most of these types of stories fall prey to. In regards to a comment received, BBC stories are racist by their very nature; if you're offended by racist topics or themes, this is not the story for you.

Sharing Gina - Chapter 2

Tai

Tai was always a lazy kid; school didn't interest him, and he dropped out of high school by tenth grade. Tai had few interests or talents, but one thing he always seemed to excel at was charming the ladies. Another thing unique about him was his huge dick size. He was surprised to learn that most guys did not have dicks as large as his; he just assumed all men had big dicks. It wasn't until he started having sex that he learned otherwise. Women all praised him for what a big dick he had and how he stretched their pussy more than they thought possible, giving unbelievable orgasms. Tai realized that if he could make women addicted to him (and his dick), it would be his free ride in life. Women would be the ones to work and pay bills, and he could enjoy a carefree existence. It would be all sex and video games for Tai, a Peter Pan syndrome, a psychologist would call it. Not that Tai could spell psychologist or know what they did. Tai honed his skills in the bedroom with oral, pussy, and even anal sex, making him a hot commodity. Gina's original assessment of Tai was right on the money; a high school drop sponged off their girlfriends who work as checkout girls. But in Tai's case, he didn't limit himself to one girl and one race. He quickly learned that he could charm the pants off almost any girl.

A chance encounter with Olivia, the big break Tai was looking for to propel him into the big leagues. While older than Tai's typical target, his friend Tyrell challenged Tai to pick her up when the two were walking down the street and saw an older woman get out of a nice car and walk into a nail salon. While Oliva was only 29, she was older than the typical 20-year-old Tai dated. Tai waited around until Olivia's nails were done, and as she was walking out to her car, he "accidentally" bumped into her as she was getting out her keys, causing her to drop them. Tai was all apologetic and pulled off such a great, charming routine; it would have earned him an Academy Award if he were in a movie. Tyrell, watching nearby, was more than a little surprised when they got into her car together and drove away.

A terrible day

Olivia was in a foul mood that day; she had yet another fight with her husband. He was being a penny pincher again, complaining about her spending. It was the only outlet she enjoyed anymore now that he didn't fulfill her needs in other areas. He was either unable or unwilling to satisfy her sexually. Shopping and eating out with her friends were the few things that made her happy. She was still fuming when she arrived at the salon for her nail appointment. After Olivia's manicure and pedicure, she was feeling much better. As she was walking out of her car, someone bumped into her, and she dropped her keys. When she turned around and realized it was a black man, the first thing she thought was that he was trying to rob her. He was so apologetic and charming that he quickly put Olivia at ease. After a few minutes of talking with him, he suggested letting him take her out for lunch to make up for his clumsiness. On the spur of the moment, Olivia suggested why they don't go to a motel instead. It would be the ultimate revenge on her husband, she thought, smiling to herself. The young black man wasted no time in taking her up on her suggestion. Once they arrived at the motel, and obtained a motel key, Olivia was beginning to have second thoughts. What if he was a serial killer? Or worse, someone her husband knew saw her? These thoughts continued to haunt her. As they walked down the sidewalk to their motel room, Olivia changed her mind; this wasn't a good idea.

"I don't think this is a good idea. I'm sorry. This is a mistake," she told Tai as they reached their motel room door.

Tai gave her a disappointed look. Damn, he thought so close; he knew this was too good to be true. Well, at least he would win the bet with his friend, he thought; he would spin a tale of what wild sex party he had with her.

Just then, a motel door opened a few rooms down, and a man exited, backing out. He was still facing the room, and he was hugging someone.

SHIT! She knew this man, and worse, he knew her husband! She was fucked; there was nowhere to hide; in a moment, he would see her, at a motel, with a black man. Her husband would have the divorce paperwork filled out before she returned home. There was only one escape, she realized; she put the motel key into the door lock, unlocked it, and was inside before he saw her. Tai, of course, followed her in, closing the door behind him.

"Change of heart, I see," Tai said.

Olivia wasn't paying the slightest attention to Tai; she was focused on the man exiting the room, spying through the blinds. She watched him walk away, crossing the parking lot. Curious, she continued watching. A few minutes later, a woman exited the motel room, walking toward her room and past it.

"That's not his wife," Olivia said. "That cheating bastard."

Olivia turned away from the window, and Tai grabbed her, hugging her and kissing her. At first, she tried to resist, but her resistance quickly faltered. It was so long since she had such passionate attention. They continued to make out, moving towards the bed; Olivia couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. Once on the bed, Tai moved his head to her pussy and, using masterful technique, performed oral sex on Olivia. Her husband had never done this to her before. Tai sucked on her Clitoris and massaged the sides of her pussy; he found Olivia's G spot. Olivia exploded into a powerful orgasm. She had never felt one that strong and satisfying. Tai didn't stop, wouldn't stop. He gave her one orgasm after another, pleasing her orally. When he stopped, and she finally thought the assault was over, he shifted positions and entered her; her soaked pussy was more than ready to receive him. It was then she realized how big he was; he stretched her pussy, and he pounded away mercilessly into her. She could feel yet another orgasm building.

"Oh god, Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me with that big Nigger cock!"

Tai immediately stopped; she felt the sting of a hard slap across her face, "Never call me that bitch!"

Olivia was shocked. Tai pulled out of her, sat on the bed, and started to get dressed again; she could see he was angry.

Olivia begged him and pleaded with him, "I'm sorry; I'll do anything to make it up to you."

Tai was angry, but hearing Olivia say anything he stopped.

"Ok, suck my dick, bitch."

Olivia jumped out of bed, knelt on the floor, and took Tai's dick into her mouth, doing her best to make up for her earlier indiscretion. After a while, Tai shifted positions with Olivia; he sat with his back against the bed, with pillows, behind his back; Olivia kneeled over on the bed, sucking his duck. Tai had to instruct Olivia more than once about her sucking skills, or lack of them. She did her best to please him, but this wasn't a skill she had ever mastered due to lack of practice. Tai opted for a nice long blowjob; he wanted to enjoy this moment; I doubted he would see Olivia again; stuck-up rich bitches didn't socialize with the lower classes. When he came, he made her swallow it all. Satisfied, he began to get dressed again.

"This was fun," Tai said

"When can I see you again," Olivia said

Tai wasn't sure if he heard her correctly, so he asked her to repeat herself.

"Please, I need you; I need your dick; my husband hasn't touched me in years," Olivia begged. "Can I see you tomorrow?"

Testing her, Tai had an Idea, "The rent is due, and I can't. I have to go to work tomorrow." Not that Tai worked a day of work in his whole life, but she didn't know that.

Olivia jumped out of bed naked; she opened her pocketbook, removed her purse grabbing cash. "How much for you need she asked him." Then, without hesitation, she said, "Please, please take it all."

Tai smiled. "Thank you. I think you need a reward for your generosity." And with that, he pulled her back onto the bed for more fucking and sucking.

It was late when Olivia left the room; she didn't even take a shower; she wanted to enjoy the smell of sex on her for as long as possible. She often slept in the spare bedroom due to her husband's snoring. She would enjoy Tai's scent on her all night. She couldn't wait to see him again; he unleashed a tiger in her, and she swore she would never allow it to be caged again. She reflected that the day started terribly; it was now one of the best days of her life. The day she met Tai.

Whoring her out

When Tai met up with his friend Tyrell later that night and told him about his encounter with Olivia, Tyrell didn't believe Tai; after all, it wasn't the first time Tai told tall tales or embellished a story. Tai told Tyrell he was meeting up with Olivia tomorrow.

Tyrell said, "I'd pay good money to tap that stuck-up white bitch's ass," joking around, but he still didn't believe Tai.

This gave Tai an idea: "For a hundred bucks, I can make that happen," Tai replied. Unlike Tai, most of his friends did, in fact, have jobs. Tyrell did construction for a building company closer to the city. The commute was kind of far, but he made decent money.

"Ok," Tyrell said, "A hundred bucks." Tyrell still didn't believe his friend; he wondered what kind of excuse Tai would come up with when she didn't show up the next day.

The next day, Tai and Tyrell were waiting near the motel Tai and Olivia used the previous day. Tai was waiting for a call from Olivia after she rented the room. She didn't want anyone to see them entering the room together. Tai got the call, got the room number, and told the person on the phone to answer the door completely naked.

Tyrell still didn't believe Tai, even as they walked up to a motel room door and knocked. Tyrell fully expected no one to answer or some stranger to answer, asking what they wanted. Tai could be such a prankster sometimes.

The door opened, and someone ushered in Tai, standing behind it; Tyrell followed. Wow, Tyrell thought as he entered the room; Tai went overboard this time with his prank. Once in the room, the door was closed behind him, and he saw Olivia standing in front of the closed door, completely nude.

Once Olivia saw that Tai was not alone, she attempted to cover herself,

"Who is this, Olivia?" asked in a panicked tone; she didn't think Tai would bring anyone with him; she stressed to him yesterday that this had to be a secret; her husband must not find out about them.

Tai sweet-talked Olivia, "Relax." he said, "This is Tyrell; he's cool. And you still owe me for what you said yesterday and you did say anything."

Still apprehensive, Olivia continued to cover herself. Tai got close to her body and started kissing and hugging her. She melted like an ice cube on a hot summer day, and she quickly completely forgot about Tyrell.

Tyrell stood there with his mouth open in shock, he never expected Tai to be telling the truth. Shit, he thought, I don't have the hundred either. He would have to pay Tai later.

Tai maneuvered Olivia over to the bed; he laid her on it and went to town on Olivia's pussy with his tongue. Tai paused long enough to tell Olivia to suck Tyrell's dick. Olivia looked at Tyrell, waiting for his dick. With a bit of embracement, Tyrell got underdressed; he had never been naked in front of his friend Tai before. Tyrell had a raging hard-on, but he was barely 6 inches long; Olivia looked at his dick with a bit of disappointment but started sucking Tyrell's dick vigorously when he moved into position. Tyrell quickly got over his uneasiness once Olivia began sucking his dick like it was a lollipop. Olivia stopped sucking Tyrell for a moment as an orgasm came over her. She started again after coming off her high.

Tai told Olivia to switch positions; Tai stripped off his clothes and, as he did so, handed a small bottle of lube to Tyrell. Tyrell was awed by the size of Tai's dick; he, of course, heard Tai brag about his big dick but never really believed him. Tai positioned Olivia so she straddled his body and told Olivia to ride him, Cowgirl style. It took several trusts to get all of Tai inside her; never was something so big inside her pussy, so deep; she cooed in delight.

Tyrell watched Olivia bounce up and down on Tai; this was so hot, he thought. Finally, he snapped out of it, lubed up his dick, positioned himself behind Olivia, and, with some effort, shoved his dick into her ass.

Oliva had never felt so full; while she Knew Tyrell was not as well-endowed as Tai, the effect of two dicks sliding in and out of her was an out-of-this-world experience. She orgasmed again; she wasn't sure if it was from Tai or Tyrell's dick, or a combination of both, but from that day on, she never questioned Tai when he brought one or two friends to their fuck dates as she would fondly call them in the future.

Tyrell took out his phone and snapped a photo of the action; he knew no one would believe him without proof. This, unfortunately, would lead to Olivia's fall from grace; as the number of selfies and photos of her extramarital affairs activities increased, it was only a matter of time before someone recognized her and tipped off her husband to her cheating.

Cold winter nights

Olivia met Tai as often as she could, which wasn't nearly as frequent as she would have liked. She had community events and social functions her husband required her to attend with him. He had a high social standing in the community and took every opportunity to increase his standing whenever possible. Charity events where he would give large donations for this cause or that. It had less to do with the giving than the recognition giving rewarded him with. Before Olivia enjoyed these occasions, when she was with her husband, at least she could pretend to be a happy couple. Now, they were boring events; she couldn't wait till they were over with so she could rush back to Tai's embrace.

She confided in Tai; he was a great listener. She told all about what an asshole her husband was; she couldn't wait for the old geezer to kick the bucket. She hinted to Tai that maybe there was something he could do to speed things up, but Tai never took the bait. She assumed Tai was too much of an upstanding of a man, but in reality, Tai was just too fucking lazy. He was more here in the now than any long-term future planning.

Tai greatly benefited from the arrangement with Olivia. She paid for the motel room, and often Tai would stay the night after Olivia left before leaving for home in the morning; he would rent movies, including porn, and order room service, sticking Olivia with the bill. She never complained. She also provided him with pocket money, but he always needed more. He was broke by the time she saw him again; he never was very good with managing his money, but it wasn't much of an issue before; he never had any. Tai also didn't mention the fact that he was whoring her out to his friends; he picked up an extra $50 or $100 every time someone joined in on the fun.

After four months, Tai told Olivia he wasn't happy with the frequency she saw him; often, there would be three or four days in a row when Olivia couldn't get away when attending out-of-town events with her husband. Tai expressed this dissatisfaction to Olivia because he wanted more money from her. Olivia told Tai she couldn't give him any more money without tipping off her husband; she was spending far too much already. She would do anything she could to make him happy. Tai thought about it for a moment, then had an idea.

"I want you to get a tattoo on your leg for me; it will be a symbol of our love," Tai said. Of course, Tai didn't love Olivia; she was a means to an end.

Hearing this, Olivia's heart just melted; Tai had never said he loved her before. "Anything, what do you want me to get?" She asked.

"A spade playing card symbol with a Q in the middle," Tai replied.

"Ok," Olivia readily agreed, "what does it mean?"

"It means you're a powerful and independent woman," Tai replied. He didn't mention that it also had another meaning; it was more commonly known for.

Olivia loved this idea, so she wasted no time getting her new tattoo with Tai the next time they were together. After that, she proudly displayed it on her ankle. When people asked her about it, she proudly told them the meaning she was told it meant.

About a week after getting her new tattoo, she was in a motel room with Tai during another fuck date, resting on the bed, talking. Tai was recovering before he was ready to plunge his dick inside Olivia's pussy again. Olivia was playing with her pussy, as Tai cum was leaking out of it. Sometimes she would lick her fingers, tasting Tai's delicious cum. Olivia talked, and Tai listened. Tai was such a good listen, Olivia thought. But in reality, he barely heard anything she said, disinterested.

Tai barely heard Oliva say that she wished her friend Gina liked tattoos and that she would suggest that Gina get a tattoo like hers, too. Her rich husband Marty had wanted her to get a tattoo before, but Gina flatly refused. At the word rich, Tai's ears immediately perked up. Tai wanted to know everything about Gina. If Tai could snare another rich bitch, it would solve all his money problems.

Tai wanted to meet Gina badly; after all, a threesome involving another woman was on his 'bucket' list, he told Olivia. Olivia agreed to set up a lunch date but wanted to meet Gina some distance from town on the off chance someone saw Olivia with Tai. Olivia never met Tai anywhere other than motels; she tried to keep a low profile in public with her boyfriend. It took some convincing to get Gina to come to a new place to eat at so far from town. Olivia told Gina just had to try the food there. And come Gina did.

Years later, Olivia wondered if she was responsible for Gina's downfall. Olivia's fate was already sealed on the day she fell for Tai.

The Tattoo

Tai wasted no time in taking Gina upstairs after her Husband gave her to him for the day. He enjoyed roughly fucking the shit out of her on the bed she shared with her Husband. He could see now that he was in control; she was his to use and abuse, within the rules her Husband set and he agreed to. After three hours, Tai was exhausted. He slept for a few hours with Gina snuggled up against him. When he woke, he looked at the time; it was almost 5 p.m., and he had things to accomplish before the day was over.

He got his slut up, out of bed, and dressed for what was passed for clothes by her husband. Tai had Gina drive them to the Tattoo parlor. It was time to mark his property. Gina did not complain when Smith was giving her a new tattoo; it hurt less than the Tramp stamp she got the day before and didn't take as long. Smith told her he was surprised she was getting this type of tattoo.

Confused, Gia asked, "Why? Doesn't it mean I'm a strong, powerful, and independent woman?" This is what Olivia told her it meant; she had no reason to doubt her.

Smith laughed, "That one possible meaning, I guess."

"The more commonly accepted meaning is, you prefer big black dick." Smith continued.

Gina looked at Tai in horror. "Is this true?" she asked him.

"Absolutely," Tai replied with a grin.

Gina was horrified. He lied to her, lied to Olivia. How could she advertise herself as a walking billboard for all black men to fuck? Tai's next line horrified her even more.

12