Sharing Gina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will go out to Mario's for dinner tomorrow to celebrate," Tai told her. Mario's was a popular Italian restaurant in town. When Marty offered her the deal to continue seeing Tai, she assumed it would be in secret, as they were doing. Having dinner at Mario's with Tai would make their relationship public knowledge once they were seen together here.

Now that the tattoo was completed, it was time for Gina's photo; she was reluctant to pose for it, but Tai insisted.

"I made special preparations for this photo," Smith said.

Smith led them to a back room that had a backdrop and lighting prepared. A camera on a tripod was a higher-quality camera than a picture a smartphone would take. Gina looked at Smith questioningly.

"I'm something of an amateur photographer. For the amount your husband paid me, I think it should be a photo of the highest quality." Smith told her. He didn't mention that her husband was there earlier in the day. He told him that the photo had to be of high enough quality to be enlarged and framed. Marty offered him a better camera, but Smith said he had it covered, showing Marty his equipment. Marty was satisfied.

Tai ordered her to strip, stand sideways, displaying her new 'Tramp Stamp' and 'Queen of Spades' tattoo, look at the camera, and give a big smile. Gina tried to smile, but it wasn't a genuine smile; it was the best she could do under the circumstances. Smith took a dozen photos. Tai selected the best image from the camera display; Smith said he would print it out and put it on his wall.

It was getting late; Gina lied to Tai that Marty expected her home that night. That was fine with Tai; he told Gina to take him home to his mother's trailer one last time. Tai received a text message from Marty that he would meet Tai tomorrow at 10 am at the town house to show him around his new place. He told Gina to pick him up tomorrow and take him to his new crib.

The Photo

After dropping Tai off, Gina rushed to the nearest ATM and prayed her card still worked. She was relieved that it did; she took out the maximum amount she could. She parked at a convenience store near the tattoo shop, close enough to walk to it but far enough away that she could say she wasn't there. She knew her car had a tracking device; she prayed her clothes didn't.

Gina walked over to the Tattoo shop and was able to catch Smith before he closed for the night.

"I'm surprised to see you again so soon," Smith told Gina. In reality, he wasn't. Her husband warned him that there was a good chance she would be stopping by that night or within a few days.

'I wanted to talk to you about the photo of me for your wall; I want you to throw it away; don't put it on your wall." Gina asks Smith.

Smith said, "Sorry. Your husband paid me well; I agreed to put it on display; a deal is a deal."

"Please," Gina asked, "I can offer you $300."

Smith seemed to think about it and then made a counteroffer. "Tell you what, I'll put the photo in the corner of the wall so it's not as visible and cover up your head with another tattoo photo. Will that work for you?"

"Yes, Yes!" Gina replied, relieved.

"But it goanna cost you more than $300," Smith added.

Frowning, Gina asked, "How much did he want? She could get him another $300 tomorrow."

"I think the $300 you have is fine, but I have all my camera equipment set up in the other room, and I need a subject to pose for me. Tell you what, you pose in the nude for me; let me take photos of you, and suck my dick afterward, and we have a deal."

Gina hesitated; Smith added, "Well, if you are not interested, your photo is going to be the centerpiece of my tattoo artwork wall. I might even get a light over it, like displaying a Thomas Kinkade painting."

Horrified, Gina quickly agreed to his demands. She followed Smith into the back room again stripped, and he took photos of her posing in the nude. And he took a lot of photos, many in erotic poses, some with her with her legs spread wide and pulling apart her pussy lips open. After an hour, he was finally satisfied. He ordered her to kneel, and Smith took off his pants. He had Gina move until her knees were there, kneeling with two marks on the floor.

"You are not recording this, are you?" Gina asked.

"Absolutely not; you can see my camera is facing the wall," Smith pointed to the camera. I'm not, but your husband is, he thought. Marty came by and set up hidden cameras earlier in the day, even positioned them so Gina would be in the perfect position to record with her knees on the indicted marks. Marty was giving Smith another thousand and a free blowjob to boot. Marty promised Smith that next time, he could fuck her.

Relieved, Gina put Smith's dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Smith blew his load in under ten minutes; Gina swallowed it all; she was so used to swallowing cum now that she never gave it a second thought. Quickly, she dressed, thanked Smith, and rushed back to her car and drove home.

House rules

Gina arrived home; Marty, waiting in the living room, was nude on the couch with a laptop.

"Have a nice time with Tai?" Marty asked.

Gina just glared at him and said nothing.

Gina turned to go upstairs to bed, and Marty ordered Gina to "Stop!"

Gina wanted badly to tell her husband to fuck off, but she knew there would be consequences. She held her tongue with some effort.

"Yes?" Gina asked

"From now on, when you are home, you will be nude. You are not to wear clothing in my house. Strip, Slut!" he ordered.

Gina complied. It was getting so she was nude more than wearing clothes lately.

"Good now, get on your knees and give me a nice long slow blowjob," Gina obeyed; she was beginning to have the hate deal she made; maybe being trailer trash wouldn't be so bad after all.

Marty lasted a good half an hour before he came in her mouth; Gina swallowed his load. Marty praised Gina, "Good job slut, you can go now."

As he watched Gina exit the room, he could see he was testing her limits. He would have to take it easy on her for a while; he had a lot of plans for her, and it wouldn't do to have her spoil them by taking the divorce option.

New crib

Gina awoke the following day; Marty was on top of her fucking away. He always had morning wood. Most mornings, she was able to deny him his release, but she realized that wasn't an option now. Every morning would be like this now; Marty would be her wake-up call alarm clock just as Gina was starting to enjoy Marty's dick sliding in and out of her, getting her closer to an orgasm, when he blew his load in her and got up out of bed, heading for the shower.

Disappointed, she masturbated for a few minutes but could not achieve orgasm before she heard Marty get out of the shower. Disappointed, she got out of bed and took her shower; when she exited the bathroom, Marty had already laid what passed for cloth nowadays for her. She dressed and put on four-inch heels. She walked downstairs, and Marty already had breakfast ready for her. The food was at least warm today. Marty almost finished breakfast and said to her, "Technically, you should still be nude, but I'll let it slide this time; clothes are only allowed right before walking out the door, not to eat breakfast in."

Gina said nothing.

"Go pick up Tai; I'll be waiting at the condo," Marty told Gina.

Ten minutes later, Gina pulled up to the battered mobile home Tai currently called home. In a few minutes, he got into her car and kissed her warmly. She accepted his kiss and embrace but didn't have her heart in it today. So much has happened. She felt her life was spinning out of control.

They met Marty at the address he texted Tai. Gina immediately recognized it; it was a townhouse Marty had purchased for her years ago, the day she turned 18, and she was legal. Marty had his eye on Gina when she was still in high school; he took her virginity in this very townhouse the day she turned 18. Marty continued to visit Gina often until they could get properly married and live together.

Marty handed Tai the keys; welcome to your new crib, he told Tai. Tai took the keys and unlocked the door. Then entered the townhouse; the entryway was tiny, only large enough for a coat close off to the side; it led directly into the kitchen/dining room.

Marty stopped in the middle of the kitchen and looked directly at Gina.

"I don't allow my sluts to wear clothes in my house," he said loudly, "but this is your house, Tai; you're the boss here."

It was obvious to Tai what Marty expected; he looked at Gina, "You heard him bitch, lose those threads."

Gina took off her clothes and put them in the coat closet. Her eyes started to tear up. Would this nightmare ever end?

She joined Marty and Tai in the living room. On the wall, there was a huge flat-screen television; she didn't remember it being there before when she lived there. Both bedrooms also had large flat screens, but they definitely were not installed when she lived here. Marty did some upgrades; she wondered why.

Marty couldn't risk Tai messing with the walls later; he might discover hidden cameras or microphones. Marty figured it was best to give Tai everything he could want to minimize the chances of finding the surveillance system Marty had installed. Marty also fully furnished the place.

After the tour, Marty suggested they should celebrate; Marty opened the refrigerator, showing Tai it was well stocked with beer and food, and there was wine and hard liquor in the kitchen cabinets. Marty said to Tai,

"Well, I brought the food and drinks; what did you bring for entertainment?" looking directly at Gina.

"Tell you what," Marty continued, "We will flip for it, call it winner fucks her pussy, loser her ass."

Marty won the coin toss, next thing Gina knew, she was on the bed, straddling Marty's dick and Tai fucking her up the ass. She never had Tai in her ass with another man in her pussy; it was a whole other experience, given Tai's dick size. Gina must have orgasmed three times before both men were entirely spent. Any doubts she was feeling before were forgotten after her first powerful orgasm.

Yes, she was going to enjoy being a fuck toy for Marty and Tai, she said to herself.

12