Sharing Gina Ch. 03

Story Info
Gina's piercings, Dinner Date, and possible redemption.
5.2k words
4.38
4.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. This is a different take on the BBC genie; instead of the typical guy becoming a cuckold, most of these types of stories fall prey to. In regards to a comment received, BBC stories are racist by their very nature; if you're offended by racist topics or themes, this is not the story for you.

Sharing Gina - Chapter 3

Gina's Piercings

Once Marty and Tai completed satisfying themselves using Gina. Marty said he had to take Gina to get her piercings; he had an appointment, but it was outside town, and the local tattoo shop didn't do piercings. Marty let Gina get dressed but wouldn't let her wash up; Marty's cum was leaking out of her pussy, and Tai's cum from her ass. He promised Tai he would have Gina in back to time for Tai's dinner date with Gina to celebrate their new arrangement.

Marty had already placed a towel over the passenger seat of his BMW, anticipating Gina's leaking issue. He wanted to protect his seats. It took about 45 minutes to get to the piercing place. Once inside, they escorted her to a private room, seated her in a chair, and had her strip naked. Marty shoved a ball gag into her mouth and secured her arms to the chair. Marty asked them to start with her nipples; the piercing lady said it wasn't a good idea to start there, but Marty peeled five hundred dollar bills, and nothing more was said about it.

The first Nipple piercing was the most painful thing Gina had ever felt; while it didn't last long, it hurt like hell. If she had been given the option, then she would have picked divorce rather than getting her other nipple pierced. But Marty must have known this, hence the reason for the ball gag. Gina tried to struggle, but Marty held her down as they pierced her other nipple. Gina Scream out FUCK, but her gag muffled her scream. When she thought it couldn't get any worse, they pierced her Clitoris. That pain was more than both nipples combined. Tears were dripping from her eyes and down her face. Finally it was time for her belly button piercing.

"If you think the other three hurt, wait until you feel the pain from your belly button piercing." Marty cruelly told her. Gina's whole body was shaking in fear when they were about to pierce her belly button, but she only felt a small amount of pain. All done, they told her.

Marty removed her ball gag, "Bastard," she told Marty.

"No pain, no gain," Marty responded.

Dinner

Marty arrived back at Tai's townhouse around 5 p.m. with Gina, plenty of time for her date with Tai to celebrate the new arrangement. Gina went upstairs to freshen up and put on perfume before her date. Her hair was a mess, and mascara had run down her face when she was crying during her piercings.

As Gina was upstairs, Marty told Tai that due to Gina's new pussy piercing that he would not be able to fuck her there until the piercing properly healed. The healing process is going to take a month, so he will have to satisfy himself using her mouth and ass until then. He would also be gentle when fondling her breasts. The good news is it's safe to have her suck your dick after you cum in her ass. There may be fecal matter on your dick, but she will get used to the taste of her own shit. Just no sharing fecal matter with, say, Olivia; that's where Gina could get sick, Marty warned. Marty left out that Tai should have Gina brush and disinfect her teeth after; maybe the stupid fuck would French kiss her after an ass-to-mouth blowjob.

Gina came downstairs, she was looking much better after cleaning her face and applying new markup.

Tai asked Marty, "Would he be joining them."

Marty said, "I'm Sorry. I have things to do. I'll be tied up. Please tell the host that. You two have fun."

Tai only offered to invite Marty because he wanted Marty to pay for dinner. He would have Gina pay instead. If she didn't have the money, he was sure she could work something out, like washing dishes at the restaurant or something. Tai wasn't sure if Marty cancelled Gina's credit cards or not.

Gina and Tai arrived at Mario's, with Gina driving, of course; Tai didn't have his own car, and Gina didn't think Tai even had a driver's license. After Tai and Gina exited her vehicle, Tai took her hand in his, and they talked to the front door restaurant. Gina steeled herself with the calamity that the night would become. It was a cold March night, so she was able to get away with wearing a coat; it covered her to just below her waist; maybe she could get away with wearing her jacket all night, she thought.

Mario's was one of the fanciest places in town to eat, a place where the well-to-do dined. And why they did not openly discriminate against anyone. Black or Latino couples would be seated at a table next to the kitchen doors or tucked away in some out-of-the-way corner of the restaurant.

Tai opened the door for Gina. This surprised her a little, but after they stepped inside, Tai demanded she remove her coat. He had strict instructions from Marty. She was not allowed to wear coats inside. Reluctantly, Gina removed her jacket and handed it to Tai. He then took her by the hand, and they walked up to the host podium. The front of the restaurant was crowded with patrons waiting for tables. The male host was looking down at the seating chart, trying to figure out how he was going to get the next couple seated; he didn't notice their approach. Tai said in a strong, clear voice,

"Moore a Table for two," Tai said.

The host knew the name well. Mr. Moore was the wealthiest gentleman in town, one of the biggest employers, and a big tipper, too. He knew that Mr. Moore had reserved the best table at Mario's over a week ago and even tipped the host a hundred dollars, telling him he didn't want to wait for his table. He wanted a reserved sign on it so he could sit down immediately.

The Host looked up from the seating chart with a big smile.

He said, "Of course, Mr. Moore, your reserved table is..." stopping mid-sentence. It was not Mr. Moore standing in front of him, but a young black man; he was decently dressed. Next to him was some hooker; she was dressed in a low-cut top. Her breast here should be way too much cleavage that was proper, and the material was so thin he could see the outline of her nipples and what he assumed were nipple piercings. Her crop top shirt didn't cover her stomach; he could see she had a belly button piercing. The woman's skirt was so short that he was sure if she bent over, her panties would be displayed for all to see as the material was pulled up. Finally, she had on four-inch-high heels, something a stripper would wear. The host started to get a hard on looking at her. Other patrons were staring at the couple, whispering. Gina wanted to crawl under the nearest table and hide.

The host paused; he didn't know to want to say; he was about to tell them he didn't have a table for them when the hooker spoke up.

"Is there a problem?" Gina said.

It was then that the host recognized her; it was Mr. Moore's wife.

"Er, no problem," the host said, picking up the phone.

He turned his back to the couple and whispered on the phone frantically. He was calling his manager to get out of the back office and deal with this. But the manager told him something he never expected to hear.

"Seat them." His manager told him.

" But.." the host starts to say,

"Seat them, or I'll do it, and you will be looking for another job," his manager replied. Marty had given the restaurant manager a heads-up about what was to happen that night and told him not to interfere other than making sure the couple were seated and served.

The host turned to the couple.

"Will Mr. Moore be joining you tonight?" the host asked the couple with the biggest smile he could manage.

"No," Tai replied, "He was tied up tonight," Marty asked him to tell the host this if asked, but Tai didn't think anything of it. He didn't know Marty was setting him up.

Upon hearing this, the host's eyes just about bugged out of their sockets. He tried to regain his composure.

"This way, please," he directed them, taking two menus from behind the podium and leading them to the best table in the house, a booth directly in the middle of the dining room along the windows with the best view of a lake with a lighted water fountain in the middle.

Couples at other tables looked at the couple and whispered in low tones.

Marty was in his SUV behind the restaurant, watching the fun unfold on his laptop. His private detective was seated at another table, recording the action with a hidden camera. The camera had a short broadcast range, so he needed to be nearby to enjoy the show. This was better than reality TV, Marty thought. He only wished he had freshly popped popcorn.

A waiter approached the table, filled their glasses with water, and asked if they wanted to look at the wine menu.

"Yes, please," Tai said. Not knowing anything about wine, he quickly picked the most expensive bottle on the list and said, "We will have this one."

Tai picked a 1979 Chateau Lafite Rothschild. "Of course," the waiter replied and left to get the bottle. Gina was red with embarrassment, and despite her clothing, or lack thereof, it was only a matter of time before someone she knew would recognize her.

Another couple was leaving the restaurant after completing their meal and was passing by Tai and Gina's table when the woman recognized Gina.

Hannah said, "Gina, I almost didn't recognize you."

Oh god, Gina thought Hannah was a stuck-up bitch; she would never live this down.

Tai piped up, "Hello, I'm Tai, and this is my girlfriend, Gina."

Gina just wanted to die. Fortunately, her parents didn't live in the same town as her, so it would take a while for this gossip to filter down to them, but she had no doubt they would hear about it soon enough.

Hannah's eyebrows rose in surprise, "Is this true?" Hannah asked Gina. She was ignoring Tai for the moment.

Gina could barely mutter the word "Yes." She said softly.

"What was that?" Hannah asked again, "I didn't hear you, dear."

Angry now, Gina said forcefully and louder than she intended, "Yes, Tai is my boyfriend." She almost added that she had been fucking him for nearly two months now.

"Ah... well, that's surprising." Hannah turns her attention to Tai. "I'm Hannah, and this is my husband, Frank. It is nice to meet you." The couple hurried away, whispering to each other.

Marty's phone was blowing up, and he purposely ignored text messages and left phone calls to his voicemail. Just then, he saw a police cruiser pull into the parking lot, its bar lights flashing red and blue. Two officers got out and entered the restaurant.

Tai and Gina had just finished ordering their meal and were drinking the wine. Tai commented that he didn't like the wine's taste; maybe it was bad. Something this expensive should taste good. Gina just wanted to die. There was nothing wrong with the wine, and it was Tai's lack of refined taste buds.

Two police officers approached Tai and Gina's table. One of the officers asked Gina if they could talk to her alone and directed her to the restrooms across the restaurant to have a private word. The other officer was standing near the table with Tai, his pistol clip unbuttoned, ready to draw his gun if necessary. Tai was oblivious to the danger he was in. Sipping his wine, making a face every time he tasted it.

When the officer got Gina alone, out of range of Tai's hearing, he asked her if she was okay. Gina tried to reassure the office that everything was fine, but he didn't believe her. He told her that the SWAT team had been notified and that they could be at her house within the hour if Tai had accomplices holding Marty hostage.

She didn't know it, but there was already a police unit near her house, looking for anything suspicious. It took almost ten minutes of Gina denying anything was wrong before they let her return to her table. Tai was already enjoying his meal, barely noticing Gina's return. The police officers left the restaurant; there was nothing suspicious they could arrest Tai on.

Marty saw the officers return to the police cruiser. After a minute, the bar lights were turned off. The police cruiser moved away from the front of the restaurant but didn't move too far away; they were watching.

Tai and Gina finished their meal without anything else eventful happening other than stares, looks of disbelief, and low whispers. Tai had switched to some fruity mixed drinks that he said were much better. They both enjoyed dessert. The check was presented to Tai; he pushed it toward Gina. She held her breath when she gave them her credit card. The bill was over $800 by the time it was totaled up. Gina's card came back approved, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Marty briefly considered canceling Gina's card but decided against it. He had plans, and he wasn't ready to risk angering Tai... yet. Tai and Gina left the restaurant, and Gina drove. Marty could see the police cruiser was tailing.

Marty accomplished his goal to embarrass the shit out of Gina. He would have enjoyed the show better if Tai got into the police officer's face and either got shot or thrown in jail, but from the background report he had on Tai, he knew this was unlikely Tai was not a confrontational guy.

The station

Marty's fun was over; he started answering his texts and returning calls, letting people know he was ok. He didn't want the swat team storming his house, thinking he was being held hostage. He could tell when he returned a call to the chief of police that he didn't believe him; it wasn't until Marty stopped by the police station that the police stood down.

Marty was sitting in the chief of police's office; he and the chief had known each other since high school.

"You gave us quite a scare there, Marty," The chief was telling him, "I even had someone calling from the local FBI field office, asking if we needed assistance."

"Sorry to alarm everyone," Marty said sadly. "I just needed some time alone after I found out about my cheating wife."

The chief looked at Marty, carefully considering his following words: "You know, Marty, I run into all types in my line of work; I could put you in touch with someone. If something unfortunate were to happen to Tai, well, our department is stretched thin with budget cutbacks. I can confidently say such a case wouldn't get much attention."

Marty was quick to tell the Police chief, "No, no, that will not be necessary. Thank you, but no." Marty thought to himself; he had his own plans. Gina needed to see the error of her ways first; if something were to happen to Tai, she would just run to the next big black dick she could find. Tai was a moron and easily controllable. Someone else might not be.

"Ok," the Chief said skeptically, "If it were me, prison would be no deterrent.... " He left the rest unsaid.

The Townhouse

After Tai and Gina arrive back at the townhouse, Tai wasted no time getting her naked and had on her kneel down in front of him, giving him a blowjob while flipping thru channels on his new television. Tai was amazed at the number of channels he had: 150 channels signature, sports channels, premium channels, and adult channels. Tai would never have to leave home again. There was also the new Xbox 1000 series console system with 200 games. He was so preoccupied that he almost didn't notice he was about to pop. He stopped Gina just in time. He bent her over and was about to enter her Pussy when he remembered at the last minute that he had to use her ass instead. He didn't last long as he usually did; he could tell Gina was disappointed that he didn't give her even one orgasm, but fuck her; he was the one that was important here. Once he was dick stopped squirting cum into her ass, he pulled out, had her kneel again, and told her to suck him; she refused; she could see her shit on his dick, she said. Tai grabbed her head and forced her head forward; it's good for you, Tai was saying, laughing as she struggled to pull away. Tai was surprised at how long Gina struggled, for it was at least a good two minutes before she accepted her fate and sucked without resistance. Tai was much stronger than Gina was, she was no match for his strength.

The happy couple, well, Tai was happy at least climbed into bed for the night; Tai was quickly asleep, not a worry in the world. Gina had more trouble getting rest. She could not believe how quickly things spiraled out of control for her. A few days ago, she was a well-respected member of the community; today, she was a whore with a black boyfriend. She didn't know it, but her life would get worse. A lot worse.

Gina woke up, curled up against Tai; she realized this was the first time they had spent the night together. All the other times she saw Tai, they were fuck dates; she always had to hurry home to avoid getting caught. Tai had morning wood a typical guy had; Gina took his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. Tai awake to Gina giving him a blowjob; he just watched her head bob up and down, enjoying the moment. He could feel himself get close, but he didn't move; he typically switched to her pussy or ass when Cumming; today, he just allowed her to finish him off this way. Gina was surprised when Tai's dick started gushing warm thick cum into her mouth; she almost choked, not expecting it. She struggled to swallow it all. When Tai was finished, she looked at Tai,

"Thanks for the warning, asshole!" Gina said to him.

Tai immediately jumped out of bed; he grabbed Gina by the hair, pulled her up, and gave her a hard slap across her face. "Bitch! Never talk to me like that!"

Gina was shocked; Tai never struck him before.

"Now that you're mine, things are going to change around here," Tai told her. "You are to call me Daddy and give me the respect I deserve, you stuck-up slut!"

Still dismayed that Tai struck her, she meekly replied, "Yes, Daddy."

Marty had a nice long talk with Tai. He told him he had to get control of Gina. If he couldn't control her, Marty would find someone else who could. He was to make her his obedient slut, so both he and Marty could enjoy her to her full potential.

'Now go make me breakfast, Slut" Tai told her.

Gina walked downstairs to the kitchen, still nude; she could still taste the Tai cum on her tongue. She was wondering if she made a big mistake.

After breakfast, Gina cleaned up, and Tai was in the living room watching something on the television. When someone knocked on the front door. Tai called from the other room, "Answer that bitch."

Gina opened the door a crack, and she saw it was Olivia. She opened the door and let him in. Oliva looked Gina up and down, "Damn, you look hot." Olivia told Gina. "Your piercings look very erotic; I don't think I'd be brave enough to get any."

Olivia continued to examine Gina's body. "A tramp stamp?" she asked questioningly.

"Marty made me get it", Gina replied.

"Yea, he's blackmailing me too; he's making me go over to his place twice a week to be his fuck toy." Olivia replied, "But I have to admit, his dick is a decent size, so I enjoy it, but not as much as I enjoy Tai's dick."

"You also got a Queen of Spades tattoo, I see," Olivia told her, "in the same place, too."

Gina said to Olivia, "The tattoo doesn't mean what you think it means."

Olivia looked at Gina questioningly, "What does it mean then?"

"It's an advertisement that you prefer sex with black men, especially black men with big dicks." Gina told Olivia.

"Oh my god." Oliva replied, stunned, "I had been showing it off to everyone in town."

Just then, Tai called from the other room, "Is that Olivia?"

12