Sharing Gina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Olivia yelled back.

"Get your ass in here," Tai yelled back.

Olivia entered the Living room, followed by Gina; she saw Tai on a couch in front of the biggest flat-screen Television she had ever seen. Tai looked at her. "What are you wearing?" he asked.

Olivia started to tell Tai about is nice outfit she found at a local boutique she was wearing.

Tai said, "I don't give a shit where you brought the shit; I want it off you, Strip!"

Olivia obeyed; Tai was being more bossy than normal; she wasn't sure she liked it.

Olivia was now nude; Tai motioned for her to come closer. When within his reach, he grabbed Olivia and pulled her close into a passionate kiss. When he released her, he told her, "You're my favorite pussy now. I can't use Gina's pussy until her piercing heals; you are going to have to step up to satisfy me and my friends."

Tai's dick was already hard; he positioned Olivia on top of him and told her to make herself useful. Olivia knew precisely what Tai wanted; she guided his massive dick into her eagerly waiting pussy and rode him for his pleasure.

Tai added, "For now on, when you enter my crib, you will strip naked as soon as you enter. None of my bitches are to wear clothes inside, dig." Olivia say she would obey.

Gina seat down on the couch next to the fucking couple and began to masturbate; this was so hot, she thought.

This is how the three of them passed the time all morning and afternoon; they would take turns fucking or getting fucked by Tai. While the other masturbated at the sex scene unfolding in front of them. Now when Tai came in Gina's ass, she didn't dare to refuse to give Tai a blowjob afterward. Olivia thought it was so hot.

Olivia left around 4 p.m., and Tyrell showed up only a short time after. Tai and Tyrell took turns using Gina that evening and well into the night. The next three days passed similarly; Olivia had other engagements, so the burden of satisfying both Tai and Tyrell fell on Gina's shoulders. She made all the meals, cleaned up afterward, and attended to the two for every sexual need.

Friday Morning, The day started the same as it had previously; she gave Tai a wake-up blowjob and made breakfast, but afterward, Gina took a shower, the first shower Tai allowed her to take in days. She got dressed, kissed Tai goodbye, and exited the townhouse alone.

Gina drove home to Marty; it was his turn with her; Marty had Gina from Friday to Monday morning and Tai from Monday afternoon to Friday morning. Gina walked into the house, and as expected, she stripped naked as Marty expected her to.

"Good morning Slut" Mary said when she walked into the Living room.

"Good morning, Master" as Marty insisted she call him.

"Today you are to clean the house, from time to bottom, with fuck breaks in between. I want this place spotless for Movie night." Marty told Gina.

"Yes, Master," Gina replied. Shit! She thought he must have canceled the cleaning service; Gina hadn't held a mop in years; it was not that she didn't know how to clean; it was that Marty paid a cleaning service to come in twice a week to clean for her.

"You can start in the formal living room after I fuck you, that is." Marty pointed to something she hadn't noticed before. In the corner of the living room was a stockade like they used to use in medieval times; it was black wood but did have some padding. Marty directed her to kneel and place her head and wrists in the stockade; he closed it, locking her head and hands in it. At least the surface she put her knees on had some padding. Marty lubed up his dick and fucked her from behind; he took his time; she guessed it was a good 20 minutes before she heard the unmistakable sounds of Marty orgasming. Marty then moved to the front of the stockade, lining his shit-covered dick up with her mouth. She knew what was expected of her; she offered no resistance, not that she had a choice anyway.

Gina was exhausted when Marty finally released her from the stockade, and she still had a whole house to clean. Gina cleaned up the cum running down her legs out of her ass; she had enough to clean without wiping Marty's cum off the floors. She located the cleaning supplies and entered the formal living room. The room had nice formal furniture, but she never understood why it was there; they almost never used it. It had a big fireplace with a painting above it on the wall, some ancestor of Marty's. Gina immediately noticed that the painting was different. It was now a photo of her from the tattoo shop, enlarged, showing her nude, her back to the photographer, displaying her tramp stamp and QoS tattoo with a smile on her face. A light on the wall highlighted the photo. The bastard had her picture enlarged and framed. FUCK she thought. Gina did the best she could, vacuuming, dusting, and mopping, but she was out of practice. It was tiring work. In each room, she found more photos of herself on the walls, enlarged and framed, one of her getting double penetrated by Tai and Tyrell, another of her giving Tai a blow job on her knees, one where Tai pulled out of her mouth and shot cum onto her face; the action caught his one of his ejaculation mid-flight on its trip to join cum that already landed on her face and so on.

Gina hadn't finished half of the house when Marty announced it was movie time. Gina walked into the Living room with the large television; Marty had moved the stockade to face the TV. It was obvious what he planned. She obediently placed her head and wrists into the stockade, and Marty locked her into place. The contraption adjusted so her head and eyes were level with viewing the TV. Marty lubed up his dick, shoved it into her ass, performed a couple of strokes inside her ass, and pressed play.

It was a video of her, on her knees, sucking Smith's dick from the tattoo parlor a few days prior.

"You're a real slut" Marty said, "You'll suck anyone's dick." Gina watched the video in horror; he knew! Marty continued slowly to fuck Gina. Finally, after 20 minutes into the video, Smith came, and she could see herself swallowing his cum. Finally, it was over. But Marty continued to slowly fuck her ass. The next video was worse, far worse.

She could see it was a video of her and Tai seated at the table at the restaurant; the footage was taken from across the room, but it had a clear view of the table; she couldn't hear what she and Tai she was talking about. But she could clearly hear what the other patrons were saying in whispered tones at different tables in the restaurant. She realized hidden microphones must have been at every table.

"Isn't that Gina Moore?" One couple asked each other in whispers.

"Oh my god, what a slut; why is she with that black man?" another asked

"Did Marty kick her out? Is she a hooker now? I wonder what she charges?"

On and on, the gossip went. These words stung Gina more than any hidden camera sex video she had seen. Gina started crying softly, then uncontrollably crying. "I'm sorry, I'm Sorry," she kept saying between hysterical sobs. "Please forgive me, Marty".

Marty stopped fucking her ass, pulled out, and moved to the front of the stockade. For a moment, Gina thought he was going to say he forgave her until he hit her with a hard slap across that face, "That's MASTER to you bitch!" he yelled at her.

"Say it!" Marty repeated

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master. Forgive me, Master." Gina said.

Satisfied, Marty moved back behind her, shoved his still-hard dick inside her, and continued fucking her asshole. Gina continued crying and sobbing; the whispers of gossip from the other tables continued. This was pure hell for Gina; she was seriously considering suicide to end this nightmare that was her life now.

Finally, she could feel her Master Cumming inside her. Once done, he again moved to the front of the stockade; she knew what was expected of her; she sucked his shit-coated dick clean. Her Master stopped the video and released her from the stockade.

Her Master pulled her to her feet by her hair. He leaned in close to her.

"I gave you everything slut, and you repaid me by fucking some low-life piece of a shit, black man. My first reaction when I learned of your betrayal was to have you both killed, but I'm enjoying punishing you far better than the short-term satisfaction of killing you." Her master said to her cruelty.

In a softer tone, he said, "I still love you Slut; despite everything you've done. If you do everything I say and obey me, I may find it in my heart to forgive you."

He released Gina. She fell to the floor sobbing; yes, she thought she would do anything he wanted to earn his forgiveness.

12