Sharing Gina Ch. 04

Story Info
Gina's Weekend and missed the Party, Olivia’s fall.
5k words
4.5
2.3k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. This is a different take on the BBC genie; instead of the typical guy becoming a cuckold, most of these types of stories fall prey to. In regards to a comment received, BBC stories are racist by their very nature; if you're offended by racist topics or themes, this is not the story for you.

Sharing Gina - Chapter 4

Gina's Weekend

Marty woke up the following day. Gina was sound asleep next to him. As usual, he had morning wood; he applied lube to his dick he now kept on his nightstand, rolled Gina over, and forced his dick into her asshole when she was still asleep. He awaked her as he fucked her up the ass; it felt good. His plans were coming together nicely; soon, he would never have to resort to masturbating to satisfy himself; there would be someone's pussy, ass, or mouth close at hand to meet his every sexual need. After 10 minutes of ramming his dick into her, he felt himself come into her. He spared her the clean-up duties after sex today; he got out of bed and headed to the shower. He had to pee, too, but avoided doing so.

As Marty stepped out of the shower, he stepped into the middle of the tiled bathroom floor and called, "Slut! Get in here!"

Gina obediently entered the bathroom shortly afterward. Her hair was a mess; dried tears and makeup were on her face from last night's ordeal. "Yes, Master," Gina replied, eyes submissively downcast.

"On your knees, Slut." Marty told her.

Gina immediately complied; she positioned herself to suck his dick; at least it would be clean this time, she thought, not coated with the slime from her ass.

Then Marty did something she was not expecting. Instead of forcing his dick into her mouth, he stood back a bit and began pissing on her. Gina recoiled, but Marty told her not to move. Marty soaked Gina's face, hair, and breasts with his piss. Her breasts did seem to be his favorite target. When he finished, he ordered her to clean the piss off the tip of his dick. Gina could see that Marty was careful to avoid the growing puddle of piss expanding on the floor all around Gina. Once he was satisfied, he left the bathroom and told her to clean up the mess.

This was no easy task. First, she had to wash herself off with a quick shower, use bathroom towels to soak up the piss, mob the floor and wash the towels afterward. By the time she was finished, she was exhausted and hadn't even taken a proper shower yet. When she was ready to take a shower, she could hear her Master Marty Scream, "Slut!" from downstairs. Gina hurried to see what he wanted.

Her Master wanted to fuck her again, he bent her over his office desk, fucking her up the ass from behind, and when he finished cumming inside her ass, he forced her to give him a proper clean-up blow job. Afterward, he handed her a list of chores he wanted her to complete and dismissed her. Gina started to read the list; it was five pages long, printed double-sided. The list included rooms and things she was to clean, she expected, but it also mowing the lawn, washing and waxing the cars, and cleaning the gutters and sink traps; it would take her a month to finish the list even if she knew how to do them all, which she didn't. It was overwhelming, but she tried to focus on the first page, which mainly was cleaning the house items. After about an hour of cleaning, she heard heard her Master scream, "Slut! Come here!" It was coming from one of the downstairs bathrooms. Obediently, Gina rushed into the room and, with submissive downcast eyes, Gina said, "Yes, Master?"

Her Master pointed to the toilet. "Sit!" he commanded.

Gina sat on the toilet seat as ordered.

Marty stood over her, and Gina thought, 'Oh god, not again,' and before she could finish the thought, Marty was pissing on her again. He pissed on her face and tits; most of the piss washed down her body and into the toilet between her legs, but a fair amount splashed on the floor. When Marty was finished, he ordered Gina to clean the piss off his dick; when he was satisfied, she cleaned him well enough that he walked out of the room without another word. Gina used the hand towel to clean herself off well enough to fetch cleaning supplies. She cleaned the bathroom. It wasn't half the mess as this morning, but she still took almost 30 minutes to complete the task. A few hours after returning to her list, her Master Summoned her again, more anal sex, more blow job cleanups. And so this is how Gina spent her weekend, getting fucked, pissed on, cleaning it up, doing chores until her Master summoned her again, rinse and repeat. Gina did get smart and started stocking all the bathroom cabinets with everything she would need to clean up afterward, but she was exhausted by the time she fell asleep in bed late Sunday night, with her Master still hard dick in her after he came inside her.

Gina missed the party

Gina woke up alone. She looked at the time; it was almost 10 am. Marty had already left for work for the day. She got out of bed and stepped into the shower. It was a rough weekend; she was looking forward to a more relaxing day with Tai. She dressed in her typical slutty clothes that bastard Marty forced her to wear, put on her makeup, and looked at herself in the mirror. What a slut she had become, she thought. A few months ago, she would be horrified to be seen dressed like she was, but it has quickly become her new norm. And she had to admit, she liked the way she looked, smoking hot. Gina found herself fingering her pussy, just thinking about Tai inside her banging away. Her clit piercing couldn't heal quickly enough for her.

Arriving at Tai's townhouse, Gina immediately noticed the mess in the kitchen from the small entrance foyer. The counters had empty beer bottles, plates of half-eaten food, and empty pizza boxes. And that was just the start. Once Gina removed her clothes and put them into the foyer closet near the door, there was a strong odor of spilled alcohol and sex as she walked from the kitchen and into the living room. Women's clothes where on the floor, some of them ripped. More bottles and cans filled every table in the living room, some on the floor. She could see dried cum stains on the sofa and a few even on the floor. As she walked barefoot across the living room floor and started up the steps leading upstairs, she could feel the floor was sticky. The condition of the townhouse indicated that a big party was thrown that weekend, and she didn't get an invite. Gina heard the sounds of bodies slapping and moans of pleasure from upstairs. Olivia must be here, Gina thought. The old Gina would have turned around and left by now, but now the need to be fucked by Tai's big black dick was stronger than any repulsion she felt about the messy townhouse. Despite the disaster scenes downstairs, she pressed on; she was drawn, like a moth to an open flame.

As she entered the Master bedroom, Gina saw Tai just finishing fucking a woman he was on top of. Gina just missed Tai's orgasm.

Tai rolled out of bed and said, "Suck it Slut."

Gina, at first, thought Tai was speaking to her, she started forward to get on her knees to suck Tai's wonderful cock, but the woman in the bed beat her to Tai first. Gina realized it wasn't Olivia; she didn't know this redhead slut that was sucking the cock of her man! Gina could see she was younger than her, 19 years old, 20 tops.

Mmm, Mmm, the redhead moaned. Tai looked down at her approvingly, then looked at Gina.

"Nice of you to show up slut, it's almost 11 am," Tai told her.

Upon hearing this, the redhead stopped sucking Tai and quickly stood up, "Oh god! I'm late for work." She started to rush around the room, gathering and putting on clothes. Gina could see a red patch of hair above her pussy; the woman was a natural redhead.

Tai told the woman as she rushed out of the door, "Next time, I want your pussy shaven smooth, Ginger; see you soon." Tai said with a big grin.

Tai turned his attention to Gina; "My dick still needs attention; on your knees slut." Gina did what was expected of her; she took the redhead's place; she could still taste cum and pussy on Tai's cock, and she eagerly sucked it clean. Once Tai was satisfied, he told Gina he needed to rest; it was a long weekend of non-stop partying; too bad you missed it. Make yourself useful and clean this place up; I want it spotless.

As Gina left the room, Tai didn't think the place looked too bad by his standards, but Marty called him earlier that morning, waking Tai up, Asking him how things were going, and suggesting that he put Gina to work, maybe cleaning the townhouse. If Marty didn't wake him up earlier, he would still be sound asleep. Tai used the unexpected wake-up call for some morning sex with Ginger, the latest worshipper at the church of Big Black Cock.

Marty was well aware of the events at the townhouse that weekend, having closely monitored the hidden camera feeds all weekend. His property manager told Marty that he had received several noise complaints from neighbors; Marty, being the landlord, owned the entire building. Marty directed the property manager to tell those who complained that they would reduce their rent by $200 that month to compensate them that month. Marty identified several possibilities that he would like to add to his growing harem. Marty, in particular, wanted Ginger. As Ginger was leaving, he directed one of his Private detectives to follow her; they were stationed conveniently in one of the townhouses in the same row. He wanted to know everything about her. Her statement about being late gave Marty an idea; he just needed to find out where she worked.

Once again, Gina was reduced to housekeeping duties. It took several trips out of the complex trash bins to get rid of all the garbage; she just finished cleaning the kitchen and living room by the time Tai stumbled downstairs and demanded she make him dinner. Gina looked at the time; it was 4 pm; where did the day go? Gina looked in the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets, and they were mostly empty. Gina didn't think she took out enough trash to account for the empty food cabinets; either someone else emptied the trash sometime during the weekend, or more likely, someone stole some of it. The cabinets and refrigerator were full when Gina was at the townhouse before the weekend.

Gina told a disappointed Tai, but she couldn't find anything to make him.

"Well, you will just need to go shopping slut." Tai told her.

Shopping

As Gina pulled into the parking lot and parked her black Mercedes GLE Coupe, she still questioned if she could do it. It had been years since she stepped foot into a grocery store. Up until this time, she was very spoiled; Marty did all the grocery shopping and cooking. What Marty didn't make, she would dine out or order takeout. Gina suggested to Tai to let her order something for him, but she was shocked that he slapped her, knocking her down to the floor, and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to her knees, "You questioning me, Bitch?" Tai said. Gina begged for Tai's forgiveness and told him she would do anything he asked.

As Gina stepped out of the car and walked towards the store, she realized what she must look like in a skirt barely long enough to cover her butt checks and a crop top that displayed her Tramp Stamp, belly piercing, and way too much cleavage. If she knew she would be shopping, she would have worn something less revealing this morning to Tai's place. Not that she had anything that anyone would consider modest anymore, but she did have a few skirts that were a few inches longer and shirts that showed off less cleavage. Gina didn't dare ask Tai if she could return home to Marty's place to change her outfit; she knew that the answer would be NO anyway. She walked through the store's automatic doors, entered the store, and grabbed a shopping cart. She could see people's heads turn around. As she shopped, she kept her eyes downcast when others stared at her; she could hear the whispering. It wasn't enjoyable, but she had to endure it. When she finished her shopping, she appaoched the checkout line, soon this nightmare would be over. Then Gina saw her; Ginger was the cashier scanning Gina's purchases.

"Have you got enough lube?" Ginger asked Gina as she was ringing her up. Gina had wiped out the store's supply of lube at Tai's direction—buy all of them were his exact words. Gina was red with embarrassment. Thankfully, Ginger didn't ask for a price check on any of the lube products. When the total bill was completed, it was over three hundred dollars. When Gina inserted her debit card to pay, the payment was declined because of insufficient funds. Oh God, she thought, how much worse could it get? She tried her card, but it, too, was rejected. Removing her last credit card from her purse, she silently prayed it would go through, and thankfully, the payment cleared.

After shopping, next was the liquor store. Gina was able to purchase beer from the grocery store, but for the hard liquor, she would have to go elsewhere. The experience was less humiliating; the store was much smaller, and there were no other customers inside at the time. Gina purchased enough bottles to fill a case; the white male clerk asked how much she charged. Gina said she didn't understand what he meant.

"How much to Fuck you?" the clerk said, "I get off at 7 pm."

Gina was horrified that he assumed she was a prostitute.

"I'm not a hooker." Gina angrily stormed out of the store with her purchases in a cardboard box.

On the drive back to Tai's, Gina thought she was not a prostitute, a slut, maybe, but she didn't fuck for money, just pleasure.

Back at Tai's, Gina made Tai Dinner. Afterward, she gave him a blowjob, and he fucked her up the ass and another clean-up blowjob. Gina woke the following day in Tai's bed with his arms wrapped around her. The next few days were like heaven for Gina; she seemed to have Tai all to herself, and no one else came over to the townhouse. She made him breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day. Tai fucked her several times a day; while the Anal sex was good, she could not reach orgasms with anal stimulation alone. Oral was out of the question, too, until her clit healed. She missed the feeling of Tai's big cock inside her pussy. Tai was respecting Marty's warning about not fucking her pussy until her piercing heals.

On Thursday, the last full day she would have with Tai, the doorbell rang.

Tai told Gina to answer the door, as she was. Gina was completely nude, and she had been since returning from shopping Monday evening. When Gina answered the door, it was the redhead she saw from Monday morning, Ginger.

"Hmm, I see Tai started without me," Ginger said as she entered. Gina closed the door after Ginger stepped in.

"Nice piercings; I want to get my breasts pierced, too. Oh, please forgive me; my name is Ginger."

"Gina," Gina said.

"Nice to meet you, Gina; I don't remember you from the party, but then again, a lot of it was a blur; I do remember at one point all three of my holes getting fucked at the same time; it was so hot," Ginger said.

"Who is it?" Tai called from his throne in the living room.

"It's me, Ginger." Ginger replied as she was walking into the living room, "I shaved my pussy like you asked. I need your big cock inside me; I've been daydreaming about you fucking me all week."

Tai looked Ginger over, "Good, get out of those clothes. On your knees and worship my cock with your mouth, both of you." Tai added.

When Tai was good and hard, he ordered Ginger to mount him as he sat on the couch. Ginger wasted no time climbing on top of Tai and bouncing up and down on Tai's big black cock, having the time of her life. Gina could only watch; she was so jealous. Gina could hear Ginger's moan as she orgasmed. Once Tai came inside Ginger, he had both Ginger and Gina give him a blowjob cleanup.

Once finished, all three of them sat together on the couch, recovering.

"We will take turns." Ginger told Gina, "Your pussy can be next."

Gina frowned, "I can't, my clit piercing is still healing. I can only have sex if Tai wears a condom and if he's gentle."

"Ain't wearing no damn condom," Tai spoke up. "And when I fuck sluts, I'll be as rough as I want. Gots to show them who owns their pussy."

Gina made a hand motion to Ginger, 'see'.

"It's Anal only for me, for another three weeks," Gina said in a depressing tone.

"Well, anal can be fun, too," Ginger replied.

For the next few weeks, Gina followed the same sequence of events. At Marty's House cleaning, getting fucked up the ass and cleanup blowjobs, and getting pissed on in the bathroom. At Tai's, it was cleaning up after the weekend party, shopping for groceries & liquor, Anal sex, and cleanup blowjobs.

Olivia's fall from grace

Olivia arrived at Marty's house on a Tuesday morning, rushed up to his front door, and repeatedly rang the doorbell. While she had the code to get past the driveway security gate, she didn't have a key to Marty's house. As Marty answered the door, Olivia pushed past him into the foyer; he could see she was upset. Once Olivia reached the middle of your foyer, she turned to Marty and sobbed.

"Tom found out, and he kicked me out of the house; he is going to divorce me," Olivia said between sobs. "What am I going to do?"

Marty said, "I'm not surprised; I'm only surprised it took Tom this long to find out."

"What do you mean?" Olivia sobbed, "Did you tell him!" she screamed accusingly.

"Why would I do that and lose my blackmail leverage over you?" Marty asked her.

This made sense to Olivia; if not Marty, then who?

"Follow me," Marty calmly replied. She led Olivia to his home office, and he told her to sit down, which she did as he ordered. Marty typed on his keyboard and turned the screen so Olivia could see. It was a photo of her with Tai having sex, and there was a man's face on the side in the photo with a big grin on his face. It was a selfie.

"Tai's Friends have been snapping photos of themselves while they were fucking you," Marty told Olivia; "you have become quite the internet sensation. It was only a matter of time before one of these photos found their way to Tom."

Oh my god, Olivia thought; she had no idea, so she was so engrossed in the pleasures of sex that she never noticed anyone taking her photo.

"I use the word Tai 'Friend' loosely; Tai has been charging his friends, or anyone else for that matter, money to have sex with you. I believe the current rate is $50 for a blowjob, $100 to fuck your pussy, and $150 for anal. Tai does not have a good head for business; these rates are well below the market rate for such services. "

"He's whoring me out?" Olivia said, Oh my god, I'm ruined she thought.

"Fortunately, Tai isn't good at keeping up with his email; if he had, there would have been a line out the motel door before and around the block of men waiting their turn to fuck you for money. The internet advertisement selling your services is fairly recent as well; most of his business has been word of mouth until now. Once I became aware of Gina's cheating, I was quickly able to hack Tai's email account and remove the customers' requests for services. I captured a copy of these emails, and I will be reaching out to them later once we get you properly set up and rates adjusted."

Olivia stared at Marty in horror; "I'm not a prostitute," she said.

"Actually, you are; you are just not getting your cut; you're a porn star as well. I planned for this eventuality, so here's the deal. First, I have a contract here that will let me negotiate on your behalf regarding your divorce with Tom; I believe I can get him to settle out of court for 500k to 750k, based on an analysis of Tom's net worth. He would not want negative publicity if your extramarital affairs were revealed. If we can guarantee him confidentiality, I believe he will settle out of court. Second, you will sign a power of attorney, which will allow me to manage your finances on your behalf. Once Tai finds out you have your own money, it will not take him more than a year or two to bleed you dry. Giving me control over your finances will protect your money from Tai; we both know that despite all these revelations, you know you are still addicted to his dick."

12