Sharing Gina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia knew Marty was right; while she was angry with Tai at the moment, she would get over it, and she still longed for his incredibly big black dick. It was all she could think about was how good it would feel to have Tai's big dick inside her to forget her problems. She was like a coke addict, looking for her next high.

"This third contract will give me control over photos of you and a model release form. This gives me the power to request the deletion of the nude images people have uploaded to the internet, as well as set you up as one of my models on my new porn site. This fourth contract will allow me to be your manager for your prostitution and porn career. And finally, the fifth contract, you will agree to be my sex slave for the next five years." Marty finished.

Olivia stared at Marty with her mouth open in disbelief. "I can't sign those," she said.

"That's fine," Marty said calmly, "The way I see it, you have three options: Sign with me, Run back to Tai, he will continue to whore you out for free, or third, hope you have enough gas to drive to the woman's shelter in Allentown. Tom would have canceled your credit cards by now. You could crash at a few friend's homes for a few days, a week at the most but that will not last long. Once it becomes common knowledge that you're a whore, few would want to be associated with you."

Marty was confident that she would sign; she really had no choice. Her parents died when she was young, and she had no marketable skills to get a job, having been a trophy wife right out of high school. Her social support network was weak: all mutual acquaintances and no close friends other than Gina.

Olivia sat there saying nothing, thinking about her options.

"You have to sign all five contracts or no deal. Trust me, in five years; you will be a wealthy woman in your own right; I'll invest your divorce settlement money and add to it money earned off your porn site and your fucking and sucking abilities. After, of course, my commission fees. I'll even give you a $2,000 signing bonus, returning your money."

The signing bonus got Olivia's attention. It wasn't very much money, but it was strange to hear. "What do you mean signing bonus?"

"Just returning the money you used to rent my hotel room," Marty replied.

"You hotel room?" Olivia asked, confused.

"Once I learned of Gina's cheating, I made a deal with the owner of both motels in town; they are both owned by the same family, and just one is better quality than the other. I rented three rooms in the nicer hotel for the entire year; one I fitted with hidden cameras and listening devices, and the other two were to support the video equipment and staff to monitor them. Whenever you or Gina rented a room, they would be sent to the room I already had rented. No one else was allowed to use it." Marty told her.

"How did you find out about Gina Cheating anyway?" She asked Marty

Marty laughed, "That was the easy part. Having a trophy wife, I have always been cautious about monitoring Gina's spending; she had a credit limit of two thousand dollars on her credit card and an ATM withdrawal limit of $300 daily. Often, I would have to pay the credit card balance several times a month to keep it from getting maxed out; I monitored these balances almost daily. This way, I could limit her spending; she couldn't go out and buy an 80k Mercedes or some other wild purchase without me knowing about it. The first thing I noticed was the ATM withdrawals; it was unusual for her to withdraw cash; she always used her credit card. Then, there were charges from fast food places with delivery charges. Gina never ate out at fast food; she preferred dine-in places. I only took one call to see where the food was being delivered. Once I heard the word motel, I knew. So, by Gina's third or fourth date with Tai, I knew she was cheating on me. From there, it was private detectives, background investigations, hidden cameras, and audio equipment. This is where it started to get complicated and expensive," Marty finished.

Olivia realized Marty had planned everything detail out carefully. She couldn't see a way out of her mess. She picked up the first document and started looking it over. She was no lawyer, but it looked pretty standard stuff. After some more reading, she could see it gave a power of attorney over her finances, and it expired five years after she signed it. Olivia only glanced over the other two documents, but the slave contract carefully read it and asked Marty several questions about it.

"What does it mean by body modifications?" Olivia asked,

"Oh, the standard stuff: pierced tongue, breasts, belly button, and clitoris. As for Tattoos, tramp stamps, and crotch tattoos. It will say "slut" just above your shaved pussy. It will match a tattoo I will be giving Gina soon. I may add a few more small tattoos, but your body will not look like a graffiti wall I promise you. All of your tattoos except your tramp stamp will use erasable tattoo ink, which can be removed with a single laser treatment session. You, however, agree in the contract to keep your tramp stamp for the rest of your life; substantial financial penalties will occur if you have it removed. The contract also allows for verification checks to ensure you comply. I want you to have something to remember me by for the rest of your life and as a penance for getting my Wife involved with Tai. The 'Queen of Spades' tattoo you got with Tai is not erasable ink, but you should be able to remove it with enough laser treatments." Marty said.

Reading over the rest of the slave contract, she was required to be nude while in Marty's mansion or any non-public setting and serve Marty's every sexual whim, but no hard-core BDSM; she wouldn't be getting whipped, flogged, eating out of a dog bowl, or have to sleep in a dog kennel cage. Admitting defeat, Olivia signed all five documents, one after another.

Marty took the documents Olivia signed and signed where his name was indicated as well. He copied all of them on his photocopier and handed copies to Olivia.

"Now strip, slut." Marty said to her.

Oliva obeyed. She was standing nude in front of Marty. Marty took a minute to relish his victory, his plans were coming together nicely. While Olivia wasn't as attracted as Gina, she was still mighty fine-looking. She also had all of her body hair removed from the neck down; it was Olivia who talked Gina into getting the laser treatments done a few years before.

"I prepared the third bedroom upstairs as your new living quarters," he told Olivia. "You are not to leave the house without my permission. Take your copies of this paperwork and put them in one of your dresser drawers. You will find the clothes I approve you to wear when I allow you out of my house. Get settled in; return in 10 minutes; I have a use for your mouth, slut."

Defeated, Olivia found her new room for the next five years at least. She reflected that only six months ago, she was an upstanding, respected woman in the community, not she was just a sex slave slut and a whore too.

12