All Comments on 'Sharing Halloween Bunnies!'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

I was forced to give you 4 stars on this one and a Follow. I very rarely give a 5 but would have but for one thing. I had a great deal of difficulty keeping track of the names in the early going. I do not have the sharpest memory skills in the tool box and when you read a dozen stories in a morning with all new names it is too hard to keep it straight, The next time you do one of these, please experiment with referring to "my wife" or "his wife" every other exchange to help us keep track of when we are talking about extra-marital sex versus 'exhibitionism'. But, DO keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry I stopped when the first song started. A million mistakes by then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope I do not let others play with my toys

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Kept me hard whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating ass holes .a real crummy story line. This would kill any normal relationship. Terrible . Give up writing.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wow that was so original and well written. Oh wait, it wasn't, it was another repressed homosexuals white noise outlet.

Dumb doesnt even describe this mess to a decent degree.

But you win the By the Numbers, Cliched Award of the hour.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Only cucks share whores.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I quit reading when you said the twin sisters were ABOUT the same age. Duh!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not big on sharing. Just another couple of cuckolds who like to see and be seen.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I see the poor wannabe men below have opened their mouths to have their shit roll out. But I guess that is normal for them. Their poor wives (that is, if they are not still virgins living in Mommy's basement)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re: Ic69hunter Stop talking about yourself. Wife sharing = willing cuckoldry, always rated one star. No exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ic69hunter said...... "poor wannabe men" Considering the state of your favourites list, you are clearly the wannabe man.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Ic69hunter talking about men again, a subject a , self proclaimed, bisexual bull couldn’t possibly know anything about.

DpL0verDpL0verover 1 year ago

Hot story. Maybe have someone proofread before you post if possible.

For all those saying "couldn't possibly happen"...

Just because you dont agree with it or haven't experienced it doesn't mean it's A. Wrong or B. Impossible

New years eve, coworkers who were also friends, and alcohol. The hangover lasted 2 days, the sexual adventures had just begun - and were well worth the hangover.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Justplainjeff

I quit reading when you said the twin sisters were ABOUT the same age. Duh!!

Guess what, they aren't sisters, they are coworkers. They just happen to look alike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous