Sharing Halloween Bunnies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my legs?" Beth asked as she brought her legs up on my lap and laid back on the couch.

Beth's legs were stretched across me. My hands dropped down to feel them in her thigh highs.

"Yes, I do like them." I replied touching her legs.

"Lori has killer legs too. Do you like it when she wear heels?" Beth asked.

"I do. Yes." I answered.

"Do you like to fuck her in her heels?" Beth asked.

"Actually, I do. I find that to be a huge turn on." I answered.

Lori walked into the room with paper towels and started cleaning up the spilled tequila. Beth didn't move in the slightest. She kept her legs on me and kept with the questions.

"I like that too. I love to wear heels when I fuck." Beth told me. Her hand grabbing my cock.

I froze. Lori just left the room after cleaning up the spilled tequila. I was feeling Beths legs and now she has playing with my cock.

"Do you want to fuck me in mine?" Beth asked.

I didn't know how to answer. I wasn't sure how Lori would feel about it. I wanted to fuck Beth so bad at that point. It was obvious to the both of us.

"Those are pretty hot fuck me heels!" I replied trying to side step directly answering the question.

Lori walked back into the room and Beth let go of my cock. She remained seated with her legs over my lap.

"Zack, no more spilling things!" Lori joked.

Lori looked at Beth sitting next to me and sat down on the couch with Zack. She sat closer to Beth and I, and further away from Zack, but still on the same couch.

"Whoops, I missed something." Lori said realizing part of a paper towel was on the floor still.

Lori stood up and bent over in front of Zack to pick up the paper towel. When she originally cleaned it up, she got down on her knees. To pick this piece up, she just bent at the waist.

"Suck a sweet pussy." Zack said reaching out to grab Lori by the waist.

In one quick move Zack grabbed Lori and pulled her back down on his lap.

"What are you doing?" Lori asked while sitting on Zack's lap.

"I don't know?" Zack answered.

We could all tell Zack was drunk. He seemed confused about some of the things he was doing.

"Did you want me to sit on your lap?" Lori joked.

"I'm sorry, you and Beth look a like. I thought it was her. I just grabbed and pulled you on me. But since your here, feel free to stay!" Zack said smiling.

Lori stayed sitting on Zack's lap. Both of them naked. Zack had his hands between her thighs.

"I like how you trim your pussy. It is sexy. Beth likes to shave her's completely." Zach said looking down at Lori's pussy. "I like that too."

Both Lori and Zack had their eyes on Lori's pussy as Zack commented on how it was trimmed.

I shave mine most of the time too, but I just decided to let it go like this a few weeks ago." Lori said taking her finger and gently rubbing her pussy hair to show Zack.

Zack didn't hesitate, his hand immediately followed hers and he felt her pussy hair with his fingers too. I couldn't believe what I was watching. My girlfriend hand another man's hand feeling her pussy hair right in front of me.

"Lay down here. Let me show you something." Zack said while lifting Lori up off his lap and laying her on the couch.

"Umm, okay." Lori said not knowing how to respond.

Zack laid her on her back and spread her legs with his arms. His face went right into Lori's pussy.

"Wait. Wait. Hold on." Lori yelled.

Zack pretended not to hear anything. He stayed face down in Lori's pussy. Lori pushed her hands on his head, but he didn't budge.

"Zack, what are you doing? Wait a minute." Lori continued to say while pushing on him.

I began to speak but I felt Beth's hand grab my cock and I looked over at her. Her other hand went down to her pussy and she began to finger herself. I looked back at Lori, and then again at Beth. The situation was overwhelming.

"Zack! Oh my gosh. You have to stop." Lori said and looked over at me. She pushed him again but he wasn't stopping.

"I want to show you how good I am at this." Zack said while still trying to eat Lori's pussy.

"I believe you. You don't need to show me. Oh god. Fuck. Okay. Oh shit. Mmm." Lori said again as she stopped resisting and laid back letting Zack eat her pussy.

I watched for a moment at Lori gave in to Zack and let him eat her pussy. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tight into her. She stopped looking over at me and started looking down at Zack.

"That's one thing Zack is good at. That man can eat some pussy with the best of them." Beth said as she moved her legs off me and sat straight up.

"She seems to be enjoying it." I told Beth.

"Let me give you something to enjoy." Beth said right before leaning over and taking my cock in her mouth.

I looked down and Beth was giving me a blowjob. I was so hard. I felt like I was going to cum deep down her throat.

"Fuck Beth!" I said watching her head bob up and down on my cock. She was amazing at sucking cock.

For a second or two I forgot all about Lori, all I could think about was Beth's mouth around my cock and the blowjob she was giving me. I was about to explode.

"Fuck, I'm cuming!" Lori yelled. "Zack, don't stop, I'm there! Fuck!"

I looked up and saw Lori having and orgasm. She was looking over at Beth sucking my cock.

"Oh god Zack...fuck!!" Lori yelled.

"You are hot as fuck!" Zach told Lori.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Lori said as Zack who was resting his mouth for a moment from eating her pussy.

Zack immediately went back down to Lori's pussy. He licked her for a moment, and then started kissing up her stomach to her breasts. He was kissing her nipples as I watched him reposition himself. He was now between Lori's legs. With every inch he kissed going up on Lori, his hard cock was that much closer to entering her pussy.

"Mmm, that feels good." Lori said right before Zack made his way up and kissed her on the lips.

I watched them kiss for a minute or two as Lori wrapped her legs around him. I noticed him start thrusting motions with his hips. It's then that I realized his cock was inside her and they were fucking.

Holy shit. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Zack had made his way up on Lori and was fucking her. Lori's legs had him locking in tight.

"Are you going to watch them or play with me?" Beth said getting my attention.

"Play with you!" I quickly answered.

"Good, because I've been wanting to fuck you all night!" Beth said.

Beth climbed on top of me. She lowered herself down on me allowing my cock to enter her pussy. I grabbed Beth's ass and she started riding me. Her pussy was tight. Her body was amazing. Her kiss blew me away.

"Fuck, you are so hot!" I told Beth.

"Fuck me with that big cock of yours!" Beth yelled riding me.

Beth and I had been fucking for a few moments when I glanced over and noticed Lori and Zack had changed positions. Lori was now on all fours with Zack fucking her from behind. Zack had a handful of Lori's hair and was pulling back on her head. Lori was watching Beth and I fuck. Beth started riding me harder and faster.

"Oh fuck. I'm close." Beth yelled.

Beth about to have an orgasm must have been a turn on for Lori. Lori almost immediately came. Her legs started trembling and she grabbed onto the couch hard.

"Your making be cum!" Lori yelled.

"Me too!" Zack yelled back.

Zack pushed deep inside Lori and came.

"Fuck Lori, your pussy is so tight. You feel so good." Zack yelled.

"Keep going. Fuck me harder!" Beth yelled.

After watching Lori cum, my attention went right back to Beth. She was riding me hard. Her breasts bounced up and down in front of my face. My cock was throbbing.

"Fill me up. Cum in me!" Beth said quietly in my ear. "Oh god. Fuck. I'm cuming!

I felt Beth start to cum. I could't hold off any longer. I grabbed her ass as she was having an orgasm and pulled her down on me. My cock was deep inside her. Beth buried her nails in my back. She moaned in my ear. I came inside her!

"Oh fuck!" I yelled.

Beth put her head down on my shoulders. "How are we going to top this next year for Halloween!"

12