Sharing Her Boyfriend's Fetish

Story Info
A foot perv gets a surprise from his girlfriend's friends.
5.3k words
4.76
8.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I have learned one thing in life it is that the only thing that is predictable is its unpredictability. Casting my mind and memories back to my days as a bachelor, I had never imagined I would ever find myself in a loving and wholesome relationship. More than that, I certainly never envisaged finding someone who would be open to my fetish. Yet that is precisely who I found in Catherine. We met over one of the dating apps, and before long a coffee date turned into dinner dates and blossomed into a whirlwind romance. Petite, with flowing brunette hair, warm hazel eyes an athletic figure and busty chest, I found myself instantly enraptured with her. I had carefully hinted at my tastes, though she was smart enough to pick up on them herself.

Reading between the lines of my sexting short stories with references to sexy heels and toe sucking. She herself had a healthy collection of heels and loved to wear them given her smaller stature. It was clear from the first time I sucked her toes that she did not view it as a curiosity or novelty, but rather was genuinely turned on by my doing it. She even found excitement in some of my more submissive fantasies, revelling in standing over me as I lay on the floor, pressing her wriggling toes and soft soles into my face and tongue whilst mildly humiliating comments and encouragement flowed from her lips like honey. I felt I had hit the jackpot as it was but was to find even more excitement in store.

We had been dating for close to two years and been living together for close to a year. Catherine had often spoken fondly of her friends from university and how much she wanted me to finally meet some of them. I had only ever seen them occasionally as I waved in the background when Catherine was on a group video call with them or heard some of their personal drama's second hand from her group chat. She somewhat lamented how far away they lived and how scattered they had been since university. But now she had a place of her own she was keen to correct this by inviting her two closest friends to stay. I had heard plenty of raucous university stories of wild nights out Catherine had shared with Jessie and Jenna. Knowing them by reputation, I had not been shy in stocking in plenty of wine and spirits for their stay.

"Are you quite sure this will be enough?" I joked, removing the third bottle of wine from the shopping bag.

"Why? You think we need more?" Catherine quizzed.

"I meant it as a joke. But you know them better than me."

"I just want things to go well so we all have fun! I haven't seen the girls in ages and I'm so excited for them to see our place and meet you finally!"

"Making me nervous that I will match up to expectations."

"You have no need to be nervous. Jessie and Jenna are lovely. My closest friends in the group. I have told them all about you."

"Really? Everything?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, maybe not everything. Kept back some salacious details." Catherine said with a smirk.

"Still, I feel a little exposed them knowing so much about me when I hardly know them."

"I can fill you in on some details, but you know some already. Jessie and I met in first year and hit it off. We are probably most similar in the group. Quite quiet and reserved at times. Like reading, into long walks and travel. We went on holiday together shortly before I met you."

"She's the tall one?"

"Yes, that's her. Tallest in our group I would say. Longish brown hair, longer than mine."

"And Jenna?"

"Almost opposites, but you will love her. When I first met her at university, I thought she was an intimidating blonde bombshell but turned out we really hit it off. She's closer to my height, really into fitness and exercise. Definitely more of a free spirit than Jessie and I."

"And they're bringing partners with them?"

"No. Jessie has been trying through the apps and some speed dating events but no joy. To be honest I think she is losing patience, but I try to keep encouraging her. Jenna had a nasty break up just over a year ago. Her long-term boyfriend cheated on her. It was so bad. She was in a really bad place for months afterwards but managed to come out the other side. In her own words she has been on a 'journey of discovery' ever since."

"Which means?"

"I think you can guess. Lots of different 'experiences'. Some here and some travelling. I know she will settle down eventually but is still enjoying herself for now."

"Well, as long as you think we have enough wine in for everyone it should be fun."

"I just know it will!" Catherine said, hugging me. "You'll get on perfectly with them. Definitely better than my last boyfriend. He never made any effort with my friends. I am so excited you finally get to meet them."

"As long as I make sure to live up to the hype."

"Oh stop it, of course you will! And if you hit it off with my friends, you know I will make it worth your while." Catherine said with a purr.

"Really? Well, I must be on my best behaviour then." I said, leaning in for a quick kiss. "So, what do you have planned for the girls?"

"Well, they get in quite early in the day and I know you will be working. Since I have the day off, I was planning to meet them at the airport, drive them around for a bit of a tour. Will probably stop somewhere for coffee and a bite of lunch then maybe a walk. After some fresh air I thought we would get back here around the time you finish work for the day. Then maybe grab a takeaway pizza and open the wine? Can always move on to cocktails later. Then up reasonably early the next morning for coffee and breakfast before we head on to a spa day we have booked. I can then leave them on to the airport from there."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll drop you a text when I finish up for the day. Only have a few virtual meetings in tomorrow afternoon so an early finish should be fine."

"Great! I am getting really excited. Feels like so long since I last saw the girls."

"It should be fun. Always nice to have guests over. I'll finish unpacking the groceries."

Catherine was buzzing most of the rest of the evening regaling me of university anecdotes with the girls and insisting they would tell them better. I spent a quiet day logged into work the next day, occasionally getting updates from Catherine as the day went on. She had lifted the girls around 11 and then taken them on a tour around our town, stopping off for coffee and lunch along the way as planned. I finished up the last of my calls by 4 at which stage the girls had stopped off a final time to lift some more snacks for the evening ahead. It was just after 5pm when I heard the familiar click of the key in the lock and I rose from the sofa to meet the girls. Catherine strode in first with a beaming smile and came over to kiss me.

"Hey babe! How was work?"

"All fine. Nothing too pressing today."

"Great. Well, here's the girls finally ready to meet you!"

"Hey there, so nice to meet you in the flesh!" Jessie said with a beaming smile leaning in for a hug.

"I know, seems Catherine has been talking about you for ages!" Jenna echoed as we embraced.

The girls were as Catherine had described them. Jessie was quite tall, about the same height as me even in flat shoes, with a slender but toned frame. Jenna was just a bit taller than Catherine, with a more athletic build and her bright blonde hair back in a ponytail.

"Lovely to meet you both at last. Catherine has filled me in on some details from your university days but hopefully you can fill in the gaps."

"But not too many!" Catherine joked.

"Oh, don't worry we have you covered with all the juicy details." Jenna laughed.

"Shall we start with a tour?" Catherine asked.

"Sounds good." Jessie chirped.

"I'll take the bags through."

The girls chatted away, complimenting decorations and furnishings as Catherine guided them around the house. I served up some snacks and opened a bottle of red wine in time for the girls circling back from their tour.

"You read my mind!" Catherine chirped, kissing me on the cheek.

"You have him well trained." Jenna joked.

"Thought we could start out slow and move to cocktails later." I said.

"He makes some amazing vodka cocktails." Catherine said.

"Oh god those are my weakness!" Jessie joked.

"Well, cheers to reunions and meeting new faces." Jenna said, raising a glass.

"Absolutely. Just hope he's ready for 3 drunk girls reminiscing all night." Jessie said.

"I can't wait." I replied.

We clinked glasses and the evening got underway. The girls chatted through updates in their jobs, changes to their homes, family drama and more as the first bottle of red wine turned into the second. I put on some music and interjected with more about my own family and work. We had opened a third bottle of wine before the pizza was ordered but it came at the right time. The stories began to slip back to university reminiscing and I found myself receding from the conversation. I was quite happy to sit back and listen intently to the stories of raucous parties, heavy nights of clubbing and excessive shots. After reminiscing on their university days, the girls inevitably turned to the next subject, men.

"I still can't believe Steve was such an asshole to you Jen. I mean I never understood how he could have cheated on you." Jessie said.

"God, don't even start. He was such an asshole when I look back on it. I should have seen the signs." Jenna lamented.

"I think we're moving into cocktail territory." Catherine said to me with a wry smile, emptying the last dribble of red wine into her glass.

"Agreed. We may be here a while." Jessie said with a smile.

I rose and returned the empty bottle to the kitchen and began mixing up a batch of cocktails. By the time I returned with the cocktail glasses the girls had not progressed the discussion much further.

"I mean he was just so distant all the time and didn't really care about what I was doing. I just hated it." Jenna said.

"If you want distant you should try online dating. All the ghosting and dead conversations. Plus, all the unimaginative openers. Becomes such a grind." Jessie said.

"Then you had Michael before all that." Catherine said to Jessie.

"Yeah. That trainwreck. He was equally disinterested in what I did but had other issues as well."

"Like what?" Jenna queried.

Jessie made a gesture with her little finger and the girls erupted into laughter.

"Oh yeah you did tell us that." Jenna said.

"But it can't be all bad out there. I mean look at you two. Pretty much perfect together." Jessie said looking over at Catherine and me.

"I know, aren't we just." Catherine said kissing me on the cheek.

"I definitely hit it lucky." I said.

"Aww so cute!" Jenna sighed.

"I'm going to head to the bathroom." I said to Catherine.

I slipped away with the door shutting behind me as I heard another roar of laughter. I stood in the bathroom for a bit, hearing the giggling and chat through the wall next door. Things seemed to be going really well and it was good to get to know Catherine's friends better. I definitely began to feel the effect of the wine and cocktails swimming through my head and took a moment to steady myself as I looked in the bathroom mirror. I heard more laughter coming from the next room and made my way back in. As I entered there appeared to be an odd lull in the conversation. Jessie and Jenna were sipping their drinks as Catherine turned her gaze to meet me. The other girls remained silent and I thought I caught a furtive glance between them as I sat.

"So, still lamenting the male species?" I said, sipping my cocktail.

"Oh, we kind of move passed that subject. Could spend days on it." Catherine said.

"Yeah. Thought we would dip our toes into more interesting things." Jenna said.

Catherine cast a look at Jenna and I saw Jessie take a pause as she was sipping her drink.

"What? Oh, no did I put my foot in my mouth?" Jenna said wryly.

"Jenna!" Jessie said.

"God, Jenna stop!" Catherine giggled.

"What? That is the phrase right? He would know, isn't that the phrase? To put your foot in your mouth?"

"Umm, yeah that is the phrase." I replied. "Where exactly did the conversation go?"

Jessie and Jenna cast a wry smirk between them as Catherine turned to me.

"Well, babe. I hope you don't mind. But when you were away the girls and I got chatting about bedroom stuff. And I may have mentioned..."

"You're into feet." Jenna finished the sentence.

"Jenna! Was there any need to throw it out there?" Jessie said.

"What's the big deal? People are into all sorts of things?" Jenna replied.

"Yes. Well, the conversation turned to that babe. And the girls and I got into a bit of a conversation because...well...they haven't really come across that before. With a guy." Catherine said.

"It's true. I mean, it is really no big deal, but we were curious. We didn't mean to embarrass you in any way." Jessie said.

"But, we did have an idea. Well, Cat did..." Jenna said, sipping her drink.

"Yeah babe. So, I thought since we were all getting on so well. I thought, what would the harm be in you maybe...showing them what you are into?" Catherine said, placing her hand on my lap.

"You want me to show them how I am into feet?" I said, my face warming.

"Well. Yeah. I know it may seem weird, but it just seemed such a fun idea and if you were interested." Catherine replied.

"Only if you're OK with it. I mean there is no pressure." Jenna said.

"Totally. It is up to you." Jessie said.

"What exactly were you thinking of?"

"Well, I mentioned how you like to massage and sniff my feet and suck my toes. And the girls seemed very curious about it so I thought maybe we could try that?" Catherine said.

"You're OK with me sniffing and sucking your friend's feet?"

"I just thought it would be a bit of fun. Between us." Catherine said.

"Absolutely. We were just really curious." Jessie said.

I looked between the girls and Catherine. She still had her hand placed on my lap and her warm open face gazing at mine. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My girlfriend offering up the feet of two of her friends for me to worship. I felt heat rising within me as my eyes looked into hers. But I knew the answer.

"Well, if it stays between us 4 and you're OK with it babe. I guess we could give it a try."

"Great! I swear you'll love it." Catherine said to the girls and me.

"Me first! So, what do I do?" Jenna said excitedly, turning towards us on the sofa.

"I can't believe we are doing this!" Jessie said. "Fine, I'll sit by and watch this round."

"Ok babe, take my place and do what you normally do with me." Catherine said.

We changed places so I was sitting between Jenna and Catherine. Catherine sat behind me whilst Jessie sat on a cushion on the floor observing. Jenna eyed me eagerly as I moved towards her feet resting on the sofa. She was wearing a pair of ankle socks which she had been wearing all day in her trainers.

"Well, to start I normally prefer bare feet." I said.

"Oh, why is that?" Jenna queried.

"No particular reason. I just prefer bare feet to socks or stockings."

"Oh, there are levels to this. Interesting." Jessie said.

"Yes. But he does love heels as well."

"Love it. Knowing how much you love your heels Cat you were made for each other!" Jenna said.

The three girls eyed me intently as I raised Jenna's feet into the air. Cupping them by the heels in one hand I slowly peeled her socks from each with my other hand. This left Jenna wriggling her small bare feet in the air between us. I ran my gaze over the soles and wriggling toes.

"Well? Verdict? Don't judge them too harshly. I didn't know I would need a pedicure for this trip!" Jenna said with a wide smile.

"I haven't made a judgment yet." I said.

"It's ok babe. You can give them a rating. Just as long as they aren't as good as mine." Catherine said wryly.

"Cat! That's not fair!" Jenna giggled.

"Seems fair to me Jen. Can't be out-feeting the host." Jessie joked.

I leaned in and carefully examined Jenna's toes and soles. She had some bruising on her right foot, possibly from a gym injury. Her toes were evidently self-painted with a coral blue polish. Unable to restrain myself further, I slowly moved my face to meet Jenna's soft soles and drew in a deep breath. Jenna and Jessie erupted into shocked shrieks.

"Oh my god this feels so weird!" Jenna said.

"He's going for a proper close look!" Jessie giggled.

"He loves this. Giving them a good smell. It feels good though right Jen?" Catherine queried.

"It's definitely different. But the hot breath and stubble on my soles I admit feels pretty good once you get over the initial shock."

Jenna's feet had a decidedly tart aroma. The smell was sharp on the nostrils and I could only imagine how strong it would be after one of her gym sessions. I knew from the intoxicating aroma that the flavour would be equally enticing. I felt my arousal growing in my trousers and starting to surge against my jeans.

"Well? How do they smell?" Jenna queried.

"Quite nice. Bitter at first but the aroma really grows on you."

"Will take your word for it! But how would you rate them?"

"God Jen you're so desperate for approval!" Jessie giggled.

"He has to try tasting them first. But, there is a way of getting a good indicator of your rating..." Catherine purred.

I felt Catherine fumble at my belt buckle. Jenna's eyes widened and Jessie placed her glass on the table. Catherine deftly opened the belt and trousers, unbuttoning my boxers to allow my arousal to spring free. Both Jenna and Jessie's eyes widened as Catherine sat stroking my erection between her fingers.

"Well Cat, can see why you're so satisfied." Jessie said.

"My feet did that!?" Jenna shrieked. "I'll definitely take that as a compliment."

"I know. He hasn't even sucked her toes yet." Catherine purred, stroking my arousal.

"This beats any party game." Jessie giggled.

Jenna eyed me closely as I again brought her feet to my face. Jessie and Jenna stared intently as I softly took Jenna's big toe between my lips. I felt her leg quiver and she briefly shut her eyes as I slid it between my lips. Soon I introduced my tongue and the flavour burst onto my tastebuds. The bitter flavour matched the tart aroma and I let the two combine in my senses. I felt Catherine's warm breath on my ear as she continued to stroke my arousal.

"Well babe? How do they taste?"

"Very good. Delicious." I sighed between sucks of each of Jenna's toes.

"I could see myself getting into this." Jenna cooed as I sucked each of her toes and massaged her soles. She cocked her head back as she spoke.

"Don't get too comfortable. I am next." Jessie said.

"God it just feels so sensual. How he flicks his tongue between the toes. Do you like them?"

"Definitely enjoying them. What size are you?" I said before softly kissing Jenna's soles.

"She is a five. Same as me. We used to share heels in university." Catherine said.

"So jealous. I hated having such big feet." Jessie said.

"Aww don't say that Jessie! It is just because you are so tall." Catherine said.

"Besides, I don't think size is a factor for him. Just the feel, smell and taste. Right?" Jenna asked, looking down at me kissing her soles.

"Pretty much. But I do like a good pedicure with a pair of sexy heels. But size isn't an issue."

"Sorry for the state of my feet then! The gym is not kind to them. Dropped a dumbbell on that one last week. Oh god that's the stuff..." Jenna purred, cocking her head back as my tongue probed the centre of her sole.

"Right, I feel like it is my turn now." Jessie said, rising from her seat.

"Fine." Jenna said with a sigh. "But try not to kick him in the face from being ticklish."

I leaned back as Jenna slid herself back to the end of the sofa. Jessie took her place between us and placed her sock clad feet towards me.

12