Sharing Her Boyfriend's Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, be gentle because I am ticklish but also I can be sensitive to criticism." Jessie said.

"Relax. He is gentle." Catherine said.

I gently lifted Jessie's feet into the air between us as I did with Jenna. Jenna was now letting Jessie rest against her as the two girls eyed me closely. I took hold of the end of Jessie's sock and slowly pulled it from her right foot. The reveal took longer than with Jenna as Jessie's feet were definitely larger. Her soles were about an inch longer than Jenna's and slightly wider at the ball. I deftly removed the second sock from her left foot and Jessie winced slightly before wriggling her toes.

"Well? First impressions?" Jessie asked.

"Don't be so nervous! You know he needs some time to make his mind up." Jenna giggled.

"First impressions are good." I replied.

"Not too big?" Jessie queried.

"Not at all. More to worship. Though naturally I prefer Catherine's." I said

"Oh, that will get you some brownie points! Guess bigger feet aren't for him, sorry Jessie. What size are you anyway?" Jenna asked.

"I'm a women's size 8 thank you very much. And it's not so much he isn't into them as he simply prefers Cat's." Jessie said assertively. "Give them a sniff first."

"Oh, he loves that. Giving him orders." Cat purred, feeling my cock surging between her fingers.

"No fair! If I knew that I would have given directions!" Jenna giggled.

I leaned in closer and met eyes with Jessie as she gazed at me enraptured by her feet. I shut my eyes and buried my eager face in her creamy soles. Her feet were longer and more slender than Jenna or Catherine's. Their size easily smothered my entire face as I hungrily drew in the smell from her soles. I felt Jessie's legs tense as I moved my stubbled face around her soles and drew in the musky aroma.

"Really taking his time to find the aroma of mine." Jessie said.

"But it feels like such a good core workout holding up your legs like that doesn't it?" Catherine joked.

"I didn't even think of that but you're right!" Jessie giggled.

"Hmm, maybe he just doesn't like how yours smell as much as mine." Jenna said.

"Jenna! I am sure my feet smell just as good as anyone else's!" Jessie giggled.

"Hey, don't feel bad Jessie. Some people's feet just smell better than others."

"I don't know, he feels like he is enjoying them just fine." Catherine purred, stroking and squeezing my leaking cock between her fingers.

"Mmm really? There you go Jen. And he hasn't even tasted them yet." Jessie said.

I came up for air and began softly kissing the tips of Jessie's toes. She shut her eyes and let out a soft exhale as she felt my warm breath grazing her toes. I took care to softly knead her creamy soles as I began worship of her wriggling toes, paying attention to Jessie's feet in full.

"That actually feels really good. I've never had a guy pay attention to my feet like this. Can you imagine this after a night out in heels or after a day at work!?" Jessie said.

"Oh my god I know right! That would be amazing! I take it you get that all the time?" Jenna said, looking to Catherine.

"Oh yes. He just loves sniffing my worn heels and tired feet after a day at work. We normally have such hot sex afterwards..." Catherine said.

"Cat! Such a kinky little minx. Never would have thought it!" Jessie giggled.

"Then again, you never would have thought her boyfriend would be sucking your feet either." Jenna joked. "How are you finding it?"

"It's actually really nice. His warm tongue on my toes was funny at first, but feeling it running around my soles it really is like an in depth massage." Jessie said with a smile.

"And how does he like to...you know?" Jenna asked Catherine with a wry smirk.

"Well, you can probably guess. But why don't you both hold out your feet and see for yourselves?"

"Wait. What are we talking about?" Jessie quizzed.

Jenna pushed herself onto the sofa beside Jessie so they were both squeezed together, their legs outstretched and feet pointed towards Cat and I at the opposite end. Cat beckoned me to climb onto my knees so my pulsing cock was hovering over Jenna and Jessie's wriggling feet. Jenna had begun rubbing her feet across Jessie's whilst Jessie still appeared confused.

"Mmm, you had fun worshipping their feet sweetie? Why don't you show them how much you appreciated them? Hmm?" Catherine purred, stroking my cock faster.

"Oh this is so exciting! I've definitely never tried this before!" Jenna giggled.

"Wait. Cat if you keep stroking him like that he's going to..."

Jessie couldn't finish the sentence before I erupted. She and Jenna let out shrieks as my warm spurts of cum shot across the tops of their feet and toes in long trails. Catherine eased the tempo of her stroking between bursts to allow the full force of each to spray across her friend's feet. Jenna leaned into Jessie laughing whilst Jessie still held a look of shock on her face.

"Oh my god Cat!" She cried.

"That was so hot." Jenna sighed.

"Did you enjoy?" Catherine queried, reaching for a napkin to wipe her hand.

"I can't believe you just wanked your boyfriend off over our feet!" Jessie giggled, her look of shock relaxing into a smile.

"Where did you think things were going after she got his cock out Jessie?" Jenna giggled.

"Well, it just took me by surprise is all!"

"Pleasant surprise though?" Cat queried.

"Well, actually. Yeah. I have never had cum on my feet before, but it feels quite pleasant."

"You sure know how to host Cat!" Jenna said smiling.

"Well. Wasn't the whole point of tonight to get to know him a bit better? I'll go get some wipes to clean up." Cat teased.

She rose from the sofa and went to the bathroom.

"Don't need to ask you if you had fun." Jenna said smiling.

"I think this was pretty much his dream way of getting to know us better." Jessie giggled.

"Not going to lie, it was pretty spectacular." I said, regaining my breath and closing up my belt and jeans.

"But did you arrive at a verdict of whose feet were better?" Jenna asked.

"Honestly Jen! You're so competitive!" Jessie said slapping her arm.

Catherine returned with a pack of wet wipes. The girls kept speaking as they wiped my mess from their feet and I wiped the leftovers from the sofa.

"Might be one of the best after dinner party games I have ever played." Jessie said.

"Definitely beats charades!" Jenna giggled.

"Just glad you girls enjoyed." Catherine said, returning to her place beside me.

"You mind if we grab a quick shower?" Jenna queried.

"No, not at all. There's a shower in the guest bathroom on the left and there is another one in the en-suite off the main bedroom."

"Thanks. Reckon we will get freshened up for bed."

"Thanks again for a great evening." Jenna said with a smirk. "I think we definitely got your joining the friend group off on the right foot."

"Oh my god Jenna stop!" Jessie giggled.

"Good night girls. See you in the morning." I called after them.

Jenna and Jessie turned and bumped into each other drunkenly on their way through the door, giggling as they went. I heard the bathroom doors shutting and the running of warm water before turning to Catherine.

"Well, that was a surprise." I said.

"A good one I hope?"

"What gave you the idea?"

"Well, I did say how important it was that you hit it off with my friends and that's exactly what you did. Once the conversation came up about our sex life when you stepped away, they were mildly curious. When I saw how they reacted to the foot fetish, it may have been the wine and cocktails, but an idea formed."

"Well, you are one for great ideas."

"You know it babe." She purred, leaning in for a kiss. "Best get to bed soon otherwise the girls and I will never get up for our spa day tomorrow."

"True. I can sort the dishes tomorrow after you all go."

"What did I do to deserve you?" Catherine said, kissing me again.

The four of us slept soundly that night and woke up feeling the effects of the night before. I brewed a strong pot of coffee and heated some pastries and eggs for breakfast. The girls got packed up and ready to head on and we gathered to say our goodbyes.

"So lovely to finally meet you. I can see what all the hype was about." Jessie said, leaning in for a hug.

"Definitely. And good to know you are taking care of our Cat." Jenna echoed.

"Well, you certainly got to see more of him than you might have thought." Catherine joked.

"True. But our lips are sealed. And always good to know we can get a good foot massage if we come back to visit." Jenna said with a smirk.

"Jenna! Honestly. But yes, secret's safe with us. Speaking of foot massages, we better hit the road if we don't want to miss our appointment." Jessie said.

"Feel free to visit any time." I said.

"Well, we better hit the road babe. Happy to hold the fort?"

"Absolutely, have a good time." I said, kissing Catherine softly.

"Aww, you two are so cute!" Jenna said.

I helped the girls out with their luggage and waved them off before returning inside. I took a moment to reflect on the sofa after they had gone. I truly never thought I would find someone like Catherine who would be so open to my kinks, never mind sharing my fetish with her close friends. Later that day as I sat reading on the sofa, my phone buzzed. A picture from Catherine of her feet, Jessie's and Jenna's, dangling over the end of loungers by the pool at their spa.

'Something to keep you entertained until I get home!' was the text that went with it.

12