Sharing Is Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The art of sharing. Deb certainly shared me with her soon to be sisters. For there was no doubt in my mind that my little sister would be a member of Σ-Ι-Γ before the night was over. And she was. The general feeling was that Deb was an asset to the club. Samantha addressed the assembly:

"Anyone in favour of making Debbie our next sister raise your hand."

All hands went up.

"Let's perform the ceremony to advance Debbie from a pledge to a full member. Debbie, to complete your transformation and include you into our ranks I ask you now to take the place of Danny on our altar of love. Chloe and Carly will make room for you and escort Danny here to my side."

The two senior co-eds who had prepared Deb and me at the beginning of the night now relieved me from my restrains that held me in position on the table. They helped me from the table and made me stand next to Samantha, still completely in the buff. But everyone present was buck naked. Just me being the only male made it a bit awkward. And although I had recently ejaculated deep inside one of those super gorgeous co-eds my dick was still semi-erect, no doubt because of the tight cock ring and the chemical stimulant. But then again, the majority of the present chicks had had their pussy in intimate contact with my body, at least with either my mouth or my cock.

"Danny, come sit between me and Diana to witness the ceremony. Natalia will perform the confirmation since she is Debbie's nominator and mentor."

Natalia floated towards Debbie and climbed on top of the table as well. Deb lay ready on her back, her parted legs pointing in my direction. I had a perfect view on her bald narrow slit between her spread thighs. Without any pubic hair her treasure was fully visible. Natalia snuggled her gracious naked body on top of Deb's, her head zooming in on Deb's cooch. She planted her own pussy right on top her favourite student's mouth. The platform started rotating giving me and everyone present in the room a clear view of the proceedings. Both pupil and mentor started eating out each other's pussy, the tongues wallowing around in those wet female folds. Fingers came into play to pry open those snatches to create unhindered access for their tongues to the wet wells of enchantment.

The inquisitive student that Deb is she copied all actions from Natalia. Fingers went in and out of the sopping pussies, making each other more crazier by the minute. In the end they planted their mouths over each other's clit, sucking fiercely at those pleasure givers.

"We knew Debbie is a natural, made to share and give her talents to men and women alike," Sam said to me. "She's a huge asset to our sorority. I even can see her becoming our president one day."

Meanwhile Diana had laid her hand around my cock and slowly massaged life back into my boner.

"Danny Coxsman, we know you are Debbie's brother." Sam whispered to me. I'm sure my head turned red instantly.

"Don't worry. You're in good company. Many a Sigma-Iota-Gamma loves getting dirty with their siblings."

The sharing is even more widespread than I had deemed possible. Deep sharing is apparently the mantra at Σ-Ι-Γ.

"Let me tell you something. In her days Diana presented her own dad to share as her friend in order to become a member. Yes, the very rector of the university!"

Diana confirmed this revelation with an extra firm squeeze on my cock.

"Just like you the right honourable rec. John McCullough helped his close relative completely selflessly. Well, selflessly... he no doubt has loved the chance to fuck some of the finest young students of his university, and get his pecker wrapped with and milked by the exquisite cunt of his own daughter. And there are certain other advantages, but we will get into that later."

The women at the centre of the room had turned each on to the brink of bliss. Female essence flowed from both pussies, showing the sexual agitated state their owners were in. With a final assault Natalia pushed Deb over the edge into a forceful orgasm. Despite her state Deb luckily still managed to give Natalia that last incentive to also achieve the required orgasm to reach full membership. The audience erupted in cheers. With reaching an orgasm and inflicting one with her professor Deb had become a member of the sorority.

"Debbie dear, welcome to our ranks!" Sam said. "Although we welcome you wholeheartedly, and although both you and Danny were sworn to silence to never reveal anything that happens here tonight, I'm afraid we need an insurance. We keep in our vault compromising footage of all our members. Yes, even of myself. This is to ensure us having a very safe playground. To seal your membership we will now make a recording of you fucking... your own brother!"

Deb looked straight at me, caught, bewildered. Her face turned white.

"Debby, don't worry, your secret is very safe with us. It's already clear to you we love to fuck men and frolic around with each other. It might reassure you to know that many of us also love to have sex with relatives. It is very common in our circle to share sex with siblings. You see, our sharing goes well beyond what you'd believe possible."

"So for fuck's sake get on the altar again and fuck your brother Danny. I'm sure you'll both love it. And all your sisters definitely love watching you do it. But be assured, you never want to get the video we shoot of it be seen by anyone unfamiliar with the true nature of the proceedings within Σ-Ι-Γ."

Sam pushed me forward towards the table. Diana's manipulations, and the action between Deb and Natalia had made my cock get back to full strength and ready for action. I paraded with my fuck stick proudly pointing to its goal to the table. A senior co-ed stepped forward carrying a professional looking video cam. She started shooting images right away, starting with zooming shots from wide angle to close-ups, making sure there was no doubt who were portrayed. I climbed on top of the table and on top of my sister. We first made out, then I kissed Deb's sweet pussy finishing with a haul of my tongue to her clit. A short nibble on her love nub made Deb purr like a kitten. She grabbed my tool and put me in her mouth, fiercely sucking on my knob. The public around us cheered us on, prompting to start fucking for real. I put my penis at the entrance of Deb's pussy and sank slowly inside, witnessed in full detail by the camera. We fucked without restrains, working fast toward a mutual release. I ended with my spear deep inside Deb's treasure, pumping a big load of my seed in her sex.

AFTERMATH

An hour later we sat in Samantha's room. After the ceremony which made Deb a full member of Σ-Ι-Γ Deb and I were invited to Sam's room, together with professor Natalia Rubicon and the two senior co-eds Chloe and Carly. They told us more about Σ-Ι-Γ. Me being Deb's shared stud was given a privileged position. I was titled Deb's prime confidant, and as such had access to the chapter lodge. I was only allowed in the chapter room by specific invitation, and the same was valid for the play attic.

"The play attic is a special section on the top floor. Let us show you," Natalia said.

The party went upstairs to the playroom. It was pitch dark until someone turned a switch. The play area consists basically of wooden walls with glory holes. The holes are two feet wide and designed to have chicks placed in them, with their business end sticking out of the front side and very accessible, their heads obscured away on the other side of the wall. Chloe and Carly were happy to show us and give demonstrations at the various holes. The holes had benches behind them on which the girls lay down, fixed in position with restraints, either on their backside or facing down. Some holes made the occupant take the perfect position for doggy style, others had fixtures which made the legs spread wide with the feet pointing upwards to the roof parallel to the wall, making the pussies perfect available for oral manipulation or penetrative sex. One hole was placed high in the wall at. the. perfect height to perform cunnilingus by a person standing upright. The holes were clearly designed to have plain sex with the occupants, in a purely physical way, with the identity of the chicks obscured because their heads stick out at the other side.

Sam explained: "We use these quarters for special occasions, like welcoming members of our befriended male sorority Beta-Alpha-Pi. We call Β-Α-Π Bone All Pussies, for that's the main thing they come to do here. We fill the holes in the playroom with freshman co-eds for them get acquainted with and to have a good time. They can use all presented female flesh, as long as they make sure our gals are made to orgasm first. And we enjoy a good bout of plain hot anonymous sex."

"But we´ll invite you to another special occasion. Next week we organise an anonymous swing sex feast. A few times each semester we invite some of the confidants, the shared studs, to enjoy our hospitality here in the attic. At these events we only invite the shared studs whose shareers are presented in the attic. So the guests pleasure and enjoy each other´s members who had shared them with the sorority in an anonymous swing sex feast."

I went home, trying to sleep over it, and having wet dreams of next week's glory-hole swing party.

12