Sharing Is Caring Ch. 02

Story Info
Debbie's story on how she is sucked into the raunchy life.
5.2k words
4.5
11.8k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story is entirely fantasy. All depicted persons having sex are 18 years or over. The term 'girl' does not indicate the lady in question being under age.

DEBBIE'S STORY

Last week my brother Danny helped me out big time to enrol in the Σ Ι Γ sorority. I'm an A-grade student in my freshman year, majoring in psychology. I became a pledge at Sigma-Jota-Gamma on invitation from my professor, the esteemed sex therapist Natalia Rubicon. She had convinced me membership of Σ Ι Γ would be a major boost to my career as a sex therapist. I understood Σ Ι Γ is maybe the most notorious Greek letter organisation in the country. Rumours had it the members are rather promiscuous and throw secret sex parties. Natalia named it the most comprehensive school for sexual excesses, the best addition to the curriculum she could offer at the uni. It's the place she had learned first-hand everything she had to know to become the most distinguished member of her profession. As her most promising student she believes I will follow in her footsteps one day.

The pivotal concept of Σ Ι Γ is that they share. Literally. They share even each other in lesbian activities, a fact I was not aware of beforehand (but which I adopted very quickly as being naturally and wholesome within our close-knit sisterhood). And they share sexual partners at their Sharing Nights. As a pledge I had to present a male friend on conversion night to be shared with the sisters. To show my willingness to obey and to prove my ability to share.

I needed to bring a friend to the ceremony. A friend. To share with my future sisters. The adagio by which the sisters live is Sharing Is Caring. But I didn't have a boyfriend, and where would I find someone I could convince to help me out? The image of my two years older brother Danny popped up in my mind.

It was not a problem to persuade Dan to help me. As I expected he allowed himself easily to be of help to his sister. His kid sister. I was aware he always saw me as his precious little sister he adored. It helped that he was eager to find out himself if the rumours he had heard about Σ Ι Γ were truth. And he would never pass up the possibility to get his hands on some or any of the most desirable beauties the sorority was famous for.

Sure, he helped me out. He ate out a lot of pussies and fucked a lot of the ladies at my initiation night. And thus, I became a full member of Σ Ι Γ. Off course it was only logic the sharing concept implied that I not only shared my friend with my sisters, but also that I would fuck him myself before my peers. The ultimate deed of sharing is to be intimate out in the open.

After Dan had fucked quite some of the sisters, they made me get intimate with Natalia, as she was my nominator and mentor. The first girl I ever kissed between the legs and let get intimate with my own clit and cooch was my own professor. And after we had orgasmed together in a sixty-nine position, they prompted my brother to me and it was very clear they expected from us no less than a good fuck. He was thick and long and pointing straight forward to me on the table in the middle of the Chapter Room. His dick was still moist and shiny with the pussy syrup from my sisters' vaginas. Dan climbed on top of the table, and we made out kissing each other with a love we had never shown before. Then we fucked. I saw on Dan's face he loved it. I really fucked my very own brother, among my new sisters, and I LOVED it too!!

It was even a bigger thrill to hear they already knew I did not have a boyfriend and that Dan was my brother. Most sisters did it with their own brothers, some even with other relatives. Diana, now the dean of the University, had in her days presented her own dad as her friend to share.

I've learned I love pussies very fast. And having so many willing copies at hand I discovered there is a great variety. It even feels like I've loved playing with pussies my entire life. But it's only a few weeks that I know the pleasure of licking the slits of my sisters and let them pleasure mine. But I still do think pussies look the prettiest with a cock stuffed inside. Going in and out. And preferably my own cooch, and my brother Dan doing the honours... I've had the pleasure of a repeat performance by Dan, they allow us one hour alone time together every week.

BÈTA-ALPHA-PIE Β Α Π

And I've experienced the cocks of a few friends of Sigma-Jota-Gamma. Just a week after my own initiation I was the guest of honour at the conversion night of two fresh members of our brother chapter of Β Α Π. After being escorted to their chapter house by Chloe and Carli, the two senior Σ Ι Γ's who were my chaperones of sorts, I was seated in a big rocker, a tantra lounger, in the middle of their Chapter Room. My ankles and wrists were fixed in fur lined cuffs to the sides, pulling my legs apart and my arms to the back forcing my tits forward. Before they left me there Chloe said the sisterhood always jokingly called Β Α Π Bone-All-Pussies. Carli told me not to let Σ Ι Γ down, but first most to enjoy myself.

The president of the Chapter ordered the two newbies of the Chapter to make me happy. At first, they started to kiss me a bit clumsy and grope my breasts through my clothes. The audience encouraged them with ambiguous and downright bawdy suggestions. So, the candidates got bolder and made advantage of the fact that my thighs were spread making my crotch easily accessible. My pussy got some rough manipulation from inexperienced hands. Someone shouted they should free my beaver so they could get to work.

A pair of scissors was produced, and my jeans was cut open at the sides. After the guys had removed the shreds, they ripped my pink panties off. Completely bare from my waist down all present admired my clean-shaven pussy, the new style I had happily accepted, and which was obligatory for all Σ Ι Γ-members. The cat calls temporarily became whistles of delight. One boy dived between my thighs and honestly tried to make me go. His tongue slithered through my folds and occasionally bumped into my clit, eliciting some electric shocks through my body. Meanwhile the second guy used the scissors to cut holes into my shirt freeing my nipples. He glued his mouth to my right teat like he was still a baby. At least he did some good by sucking my tit. But his hands squeezed my left booby not so nice making it nearly black and blue.

"Please, can you try and be a bit gentler with me? You're supposed to make me happy, no?"

Remembering his order, he started listening more to me than to his hot-tempered peers who kept on challenging him. I smiled at him as he began gently suckling my tits like he meant it.

"Take my shirt off and cherish my puppies please."

He got the scissors again and cut my shirt open, taking it off and baring me completely. He became almost a real gentleman gently teasing my quivering flesh.

"Never really kissed a girl before? Try me, I bet you'll like that!"

"What's your name girl? I'm Paul."

"Hi Paul, I'm Debbie, but you may call me Deb. Now if you want to make me happy you should try to get me off. Make me cum and maybe they will even let you screw my pussy tonight. You might even be so lucky as to shoot your spunk deep inside me. I'm sure you will like that!"

Paul began to kiss me like I was his long-lost girlfriend, and he worshipped my tits with his delicate fingers. He was a fast student. He told his friend they should treat me like a princess and make me come.

"Frank, now you kiss this babe and let me taste her honey pot."

The boys changed places and Paul started to eat me out in earnest. His first real attempt at the art of love made my inner core melt faster than the rough handling from his friend had done. Although their first attempts were rather cute, the gentler approach to get me towards an orgasm made me finally get horny.

"Frank, don't forget to make me happy! Your happiness will surely follow as a result. Trust me."

Frank also took the hint and both boys did their best to try to make me a happy girl. And they did. My pussy started to trickle out some sticky goo, and Paul got even more enthusiastic. He drank my girly juice and attacked my treasure with renewed energy. I felt two fingers enter my hole as my clit endured a serious pleasure attack from his tongue and mouth. My moans got silenced by Frank who sealed his mouth on mine. In the kissing department he really was a natural.

My body started to get into gear and began to rock. A warm glow spread slowly from my clit and from the very centre of my womb. A spark shot down to my toes and up again through my spine straight into my brain. I felt how my trembling body was being held in place by the constraints and I gave in to the feeling of sexual bliss. Frank and Paul felt the reactions of my body and doubled their efforts, steering me up the steep hill of orgasm. In a record time I had never experienced until then they pushed me over the hill and plunged me into a serious orgasm.

"Well done boys! Now this might even be a new record! Who would have thought that two boys with a lack of experience like you would get this new birdie off this fast. Σ Ι Γ has outdone themselves and presented a real gem this time. She's a keeper. She'll bring us many hours of fun for sure.

"Now, since you have made her happy as ordered the two of you can enjoy her as a bonus. Fuck her silly if you like, for as long as you wish. We'll keep her in her restraints, so she won't go anywhere. And if you need a little pause our second years will keep her warm for you."

That night I experienced my first ever gangbang. Both Paul and Frank came a few times, emptying their nuts deep inside my treasure at least once and spilling their hot jism in my face. As did rather a few other studs. After a few hours they let me shower. Chloe and Carli came to get me home again and gave me a clean set of clothes.

FUCKING SIBLINGS

What really changed my life, apart from all the sex my body was subjected to, was being fucked by my brother Danny that first weekend, in the middle of the chapter room, in the midst of my now sorority sisters. I didn't realise this until that very moment, but I'm addicted to my brother's cock. Like all non-lesbians I really love cock. And like quite a lot of girls I'm hopelessly hooked on my brother's. And I like it. But even more: Danny likes it too!

What I never realized until I became a Σ-Ι-Γ is that I also love pussy. The girls in the sorority not only share their friends, but they also love to share each other. At my initiation I shared my bro with the girls so I could convert from a pledge to a full member. But I myself was also shared with the girls. And now I won't have it any other way anymore...

I already mentioned Dan and I are given one private hour together every week. It's one of the privileges we have. Dan for being my patron. As my shared stud he is my first confidant and allowed entrance to our chapter house. And being my brother gives him an extra special position since Σ-Ι-Γ values intimate relatives. But sometimes I wonder if the equipment between his legs was in fact my entrance ticket, considering how popular he is in the sisterhood. Natalia told me his cock is truly exceptional. She's seldom met a specimen that long and thick and straight, both in private and professionally. Hence the rule we only get one hour of privacy every week. We can meet more often, but my roomies won't leave us alone than and throw themselves on Dan as well. He's besotted with me, his kid sister. But to be honest he's only just like any other guy hooked on all pussies in general.

THE PLAY ATTIC

Last night all first and second year co-eds were ordered to the play attic. Including myself and a fellow first year, the fiery redhead Mia, we were six co-eds of Σ-Ι-Γ. The attic of our chapter house houses is a special section we're normally not allowed to come. But yesterday we were needed there to fill the holes in the walls.

The section consists basically of wooden walls with glory holes. Big body holes. The holes are one and a half feet wide and designed to have chicks placed in them, with the business end sticking out of the front side and very accessible, the head and upper torso obscured away on the other side of the wall. Chloe, Carly and two other seniors escorted us to the attic.

First, we stopped at a double station with two classic gloryholes of some four inches in diameter. "Now who wants to be a blowjob queen for tonight?"

No way, I thought. I do love to nibble on a nicely shaped cock, but to suck them off through a hole in the wall? Get my mouth filled with the gooey sperm from some anonymous dude... and God knows how many... I don't think so, not tonight. Well, maybe some other day...

Luckily two of the second years volunteered for the job. The senior took them away behind the wall.

"Anyone in for a prolonged bout of cunnilingus? Now's the chance to lay back and get your quim thoroughly worshipped by many eager mouths, one after the other..."

A second-year co-ed named Sue stepped front. Chloe had fixed some steps which stood under one of the big holes.

"Chop-chop dear, up the ladder you go!"

Sue went up the stairs to the hole which was 5 feet from the floor.

"Crawl inside, get out of your clothes, lay on your back and stick your legs out again dear."

Chloe followed Sue up the few steps as she disappeared inside the hole. Chloe stuck her own head inside as well, probable to help Sue or give her some instructions. Chloe vacated the hole as Sue's legs came out again. She took hold of one leg and put it straight up pointing towards the ceiling. The ankle was secured in a strap that was fixed higher up the wall. The other leg followed, and the result was a cute co-ed fixed in her hole, her legs secured in a big V, the naked pussy out in the open. The pussy being a Σ-Ι-Γ meant it was totally bare, a completely bald slit. Sue being a second-year student her love box was in fact Brazilian waxed.

The gloryhole being five feet from the floor made the co-ed's cunt perfectly positioned for oral use by a standing person facing the wall. But standing there didn't allow for the cunnilinguist to see Sue from the waist up. Any line of sight through the wall was blocked with a black curtain-like separation. Sue being fixed in place with her legs pointing out made for the minge manipulator to have an easy hold on to her thighs while feasting on the yoni and its love bud.

Around the corner were two party holes some three feet apart and just two-and-a-half feet from the ground. Both had the same fixtures as Sue's position, the cunnilinguist hangout.

"Debbie and Mia, these positions will be yours for the night," Carli said with a smile. "They are easy to get into. I'll help you both get hooked up, and then there's nothing more for you to do than hang on and ride the rollercoaster. You better get out of your clothes now before you climb inside, that's the easiest way."

When we were stark naked, I faced Mia and gave her a wet kiss. I squeezed her butt as to wish her a good time. Her tongue answered mine, and as we parted, we both climbed inside our hole. Pushing the separating cloth aside I found it wasn't dark inside as I expected. There was light coming from somewhere which made everything visible. I found myself in a wooden space some five by three feet. A padded bench stood in the middle against the hole. The hole itself was padded as well. Carli's smiling face came inside.

"Here is your clothes Deb, just put them on the floor. I left your panties on the outside, hanging above your hole as a sign.

"Now lay with your backside on the bench, with your legs through the hole. You'll see straps on the side walls. After you put your hands through them, I'll tighten them from the outside. And I'll put your feet in the latches above your hole. Have fun!"

Carli's head disappeared and I felt how she put my legs up and fixed them in position. It was rather weird to lay stark naked on my back with my legs up in the air, sloping outwards forcing my pussy open. I knew my petals had to stand parted now enticing passers-by to come closer. Then my hands were pulled up and my arms got stretched out fixing me in a position i could not get myself out off.

The vulnerability of my position was obvious as cold air stroked my quim. A hot tongue lapped at my pussy eliciting a moan from my lips.

"Oh, you're going to love this, Deb!" Carli said from between my thighs pushing her tongue inside my love grotto. I answered her indulgence with some more moaning. My limbs allowed still some freedom of movement, but just enough so I could scoot my butt slightly sideways and in and out of the hole. There was no way I was going to avoid whatever was gonna happen tonight.

Meanwhile Mia had been prepared like me right next to me. A free fuck station has been created with two ready fuck holes for the taking. As the seniors left a silence fell over the attic. Around the corner from Mia the last co-ed Amanda had been prepared too. In her case she was lying forward with her bare behind sticking out of the wall, her feet on the floor of the attic proper, offering a delectable butt promising a great bout of doggystyle fucking.

"Jeez, how long do we have to wait before anything happens..." Mia sighed.

"Don't complain girl," Amanda said. "There might well come a time you'll wish your ordeal was over. For me, I simply love these anonymous sessions of prolonged fucking. Try to anticipate the inevitable. Visualise what's soon to come, that will help kill the time and prepare your body because your blood will flow to your pussy and pump up your labia."

That made perfect sense to me. Remembering my gangbang at Β-Α-Π I felt a fulfilling tingle in my crotch. Although I could hardly walk properly the next day, that inconvenience had been just a small price to pay for experiencing that awesome train fuck. To me it was clear that sex was really my thing.

Thinking of what was coming I understood this was going to be a completely different show. The mechanics might be similar: merging of genitals in a continuous carnal dance of repeated fucking by alternating studs. But there is one big difference. This time the fuck mates would not see each other. Well, the studs would see me. Or more precisely my thighs, my crotch, my pussy, and their dicks penetrating my treasure, and their prolonged drilling into my box... But for me as the fucked doll I would have to rely on my feeling and my hearing. The lack of sight would make the mating an even more detached affair, a purely anonymous physical stuffing and pumping of my vagina. The very likely continuous drilling will maybe feel like an endless intrusion of my fuck chute infinitely magnified in my head.

LET'S PLAY

We heard stumbling on the stairs. The chatter became louder but stopped altogether as the door to the play area opened. The first person who entered was Samantha, our president.

"Gentleman, please step inside, there's room enough for all. Tonight, as a token of our hospitality we offer Β Α Π the use of six of our fine young co-eds. We have our two newest members ready for you, Mia and Debbie. And four seasoned second-years."

"Sam, Debbie is that cute hot firecracker who helped us out with the initiation of our two boys the other night? Wow, she's good! I would never have guessed she was a first timer. And the way she coached Paul and Frank to fulfil my order was really exceptional."

"Yes Andrew, the very same Deb."

"Only too bad we won't enjoy her pretty face tonight. But I reckon she'll do just as well as an anonymous gloryhole slut. Let's see if she crumbles when our fuck train comes down on her in full force..."

I could literally hear everything. The wooden walls are not made to stop any sounds. And if anything, considering the nature of things taking place in the attic, they're not supposed to. We were in for some real action tonight, that much was clear.

12