All Comments on 'Sharing Is Caring'

by Twisted62

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Best one I have read in ages

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
What an

Awesome story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daddy

Where are the fathersjjfTBth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

You did a fantastic job with your story!! Please continue the saga and let us know what happens to Beth and her children! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
Great read

I loved this story, wish it was longer. Many more chapters please.

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceover 3 years ago

Well, it was long so you've got that going for you. But what this story needed was some filling out. It was so direct and straight to the point that it doesn't leave any time to build that excitement. Not to mention how everyone just approaches incest as if it's no big deal takes away from the excitement of the act in the first place. Then there is the whole fact that you make no indication of scene and character changes that I got ripped out of the story multiple times while I had to go back and read through the last few lines to determine where things had changed and it just killed it for me. I won't even bother getting into the spelling and grammar issues, I'm sure someone else will point that out for you.

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Nice

Please continue. It would be nice if Chad is also engaged in incest with his own mother or sister. Then they will all enjoy going to a nudist camp, or just lounging around on a backyard pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely seven stars!!!

Great story, my girlfriend and I wanted to be them, had to take a few breaks just to do it then catch our breath. Don't stop writing, you have a gift.

BogartsBossBogartsBossover 3 years ago
Nice twist on a theme

Other than a little name confusion at the beginning (Who the hell is REX?) pretty well written.

I will agree the characters could have used more of a fill out - the only real motivation backstory was of Emma's mother - but in the main an entertaining tale.

A part two is warranted.

Stars wise I was torn between 4 and 5, you got 5

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Wow

Great sharing story. Five 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟! Hope there's a chapter it two down the road!

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

fun very hot story

5 and fave

PS loved that Gwen had full bush, at least at first

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the first 2 chapters, the end is disgusting as the daughter is nothing but a lowly slut who used her mother as sperm garbage bin for her so call boyfriend.story got twisted by twisted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous