Sharing Is Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Emma, I have a plan but you have to trust me."

"What's the plan.'

"You have to trust me. I like you Emma, and I love Ray. Please trust me."

Emma looked down.

"I don't have much choice."

Beth let out a sigh.

"Emma what were you and Ray doing when your mother came home?"

Emma said something so softly Beth couldn't hear.

"What, Emma."

"He had his pants down and I was touching him."

"Touching him how?"

Emma reddened. "I was playing with his penis."

"Were you stroking it."

"Yes."

"What did you think?"

"It was so hard."

"He has a beautiful cock doesn't he Emma."

Emma looked up quickly.

"You've seen?"

"Yes Emma. What did you want to do with it Emma?"

Emma looked down again, and once again spoke so softly Beth couldn't hear.

"What Emma?"

"I thought about putting it in my mouth. I've never. But I've heard."

"Ray would have loved that. His cock tastes so good."

Emma looked at her again.

"You and Ray?"

"Yes Emma, and Kathy too. We share in our family. Do you think poorly of me?"

"Truthfully, I don't know what to think, I'm so confused. My boyfriend is having sex with everyone but me, but I still want to see him."

Beth approached Emma. She leaned into her and asked.

"You were going to play with Ray until he had an orgasm Emma. Were you excited.?"

"Yes."

"Were you wet?"

"Oh, yes."

"What about you Emma?"

Emma shut her eyes.

"When Ray left, I was going to touch myself."

Beth gently kissed her on her cheek. Then slowly drifted down to the corner of her mouth.

"Oh Emma. We can do much better than that. It's not fair that Ray is having sex and you aren't is it?"

"No."

Beth slid her arms around Emma.

"I can touch you Emma. Would you like that."

She slid her hand down the front of Emma's yoga pants cupping her sex. Emma gasped, then moaned.

"Please, Beth. Will you?"

"Come with me Emma, we should have some time if I know Ray."

Beth pulled Emma into her bedroom and began to undress her. She took her in. all pale skin scattered freckles, large breasts, pale areola and bright pink nipples. She looked down at the sparse red bush.

"Oh, Emma You're beautiful."

Beth stripped quickly. Emma became embarrassed comparing herself to Beth's mature body. She noticed her trimmed pubic hair and felt like she should have done something about hers. She covered herself.

"No Emma. You're lovely. Come here."

Beth pulled the nude teen down onto the bed and enveloped her in a hug followed by a deep kiss. Emma moaned. Beth ran her hands down to her breasts pinching her nipples. Emma grabbed her head pulling her into her breast.

"Oh Beth. That feels so good."

Beth lifted her head and smiled.

"It's going to get a lot better sweetie."

Beth slid slowly down and began to lick Emma's pussy. The girl couldn't get enough. She was thrashing and crying and pulling Beth into her until she burst like never before.

Emma lay there breathing hard for a minute, then she pulled Beth into a kiss.

"I want to do you."

"Oh, Emma you don't have to."

"I want to. Please."

Beth glanced at the clock. "Alright we should have time."

Beth gathered Emma in and kissed her slow. Emma lowered her head and kissed Beth's nipples making her moan in delight. She couldn't wait and moved down to the trimmed pussy. She tentatively licked at her. She decided she liked the taste and stuck her tongue in deeper. When Beth moaned again, Emma smiled inside herself. She wanted Beth to cum. She wanted it to be because of her.

Emma tried to do exactly as Beth had, and it seemed as if she was doing a good job. Beth grabbed her hair pulling her into her.

"Oh Emma, sweetie. I'm cumming, don't stop."

Emma lapped at her until her hips slowed.

Beth pulled her up and kissed her.

"Oh, Emma that was wonderful."

She looked at the clock again.

"We need to dress, and you need to wash up. "

She smiled.

"Your face smells like pussy."

Emma laughed. Then she hugged Beth.

"Will it really work out?"

"I promise. At the end of every date have Ray drop you here. He can go to your house. Emma I'll take care of you. Trust me. Do you have school tomorrow?"

"Just one class and a study hall."

"Can you come here?"

"Yes, why"

"Listen. I'd like to take you to the clinic. You need to get on birth control. That was your mom's big thing. If you're safe its one less argument."

"I'm not sure I'm ready, mom gave me condoms"

"Emma, you need to be prepared for when you are ready. Condoms are better than nothing, but you're only a broken condom away from being a mother"

"Alright. I'll come over around noon."

"Good."

Emma's mother pulled up the house and as Ray came in Emma quickly gave him a kiss. She got into the car and Gwen looked at her.

"I love you Emma."

"I know you do mother, but I don't want to talk tonight."

As Gwen drove home, she felt Ray's cum leaking out of her, soaking her panties.

Two nights later Ray was at Gwen's door. She showed him into her room, she undressed, then led him into her bed. Once again, he took her to heights she wouldn't have believed. When they were done, he would drive home, pick Emma up and bring her home. They would embrace, then kiss goodnight before Emma went inside and Ray would drive home. Gwen would stay in her room, and Emma wouldn't speak to her afterwards but in the morning, it was as if nothing had ever happened. They would talk of the coming day, and exchange a light kiss before Emma left for school.

Ray arrived at Gwen's the third night after his date with Emma and she was nude. She had showered and perfumed herself in anticipation. She pulled him to her dark room.

"Will you do that thing again?"

"What thing?"

She looked down.

"With your mouth."

He smiled. "I'd love to. But I want the lights on."

"What? Why?"

"I want to see you."

"Why?"

"I think you're beautiful and I want to see you."

Gwen reluctantly undressed turning away.

"No, I want to see."

Gwen sighed and turned around.

"Gwen you're beautiful."

She blushed and hurried into the bed.

Ray pulled the cover aside and kissed her belly. Slowly kissing his way down to her pussy.

"Is this what you want Gwen?"

"Yes, please Ray."

"Tell me what you want."

"Lick me please."

"Lick what Gwen."

"Oh God Ray, lick my pussy please."

Ray smiled and bent to her sex. He ate her to two orgasms before mounting her and fucking her hard until they both came.

The next night Emma was dropped at Beth's, she walked in with a smile on her face. Then she saw Kathy sitting next to her mother. Her smile faltered. Kathy jumped up.

"Emma. Mother told you we shared, didn't she?"

Emma looked at Beth, who just smiled.

Kathy grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her to the bedroom.

Kathy gathered her into a long slow kiss, then leaned back and giggled.

"Oh man have I been waiting for this."

Kathy pulled back. Looking at Emma.

"Are you ok with this Emma?"

Emma leaned in, and sighed. "I Guess."

Kathy pulled her to the bed. Beth stood in the door watching.

"I want you. Emma."

Emma smiled. She ran her fingers slowly down Kathy's front.

Emma felt like for once in her life she was in control.

"What do you want Kathy?"

"Can I taste you."

"Oh, I don't know. Should I let her Beth"

Beth smiled. She walked over to Emma and pulled her to the bed.

"She's very good Emma. "

"Well, I'm not sure" She smiled.

Beth slowly undressed Emma in front of Kathy. She pulled her to the bed and lay behind her, she hooked her knees inside Emma's. She spread her wide and ran her hands down to Emma's pussy.

"Does it look tasty honey? It is I promise you."

Beth slowly ran her fingers up and down Emma's slit. She lifted them to her mouth looking at Kathy the whole time. Mmm. She tastes so good. Beth smiled at her daughter as Emma forgot how she intended to tease her.

"Do you want me Kathy?"

"Yes dammit."

Emma laughed, splayed her thighs wide, leaned back into Beth and said "then lick me."

Kathy smiled and leaned in. She immediately ran her tongue the length of Emma slit.

"I knew you'd be sweet."

She dove back in, tongue going deep. Emma grabbed her behind her head and pulled her in.

"Oh, that's nice."

Beth reached around and began to play with her nipples.

'Oh my God, that's so good."

Emma was humping her hips into Kathy, while Beth was pulling on her nipples.

She exploded. She thought she might have pee'd she came so hard. She was so embarrassed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

Kathy was laughing.

"That was awesome. You squirted."

Emma was so embarrassed she started to cry.

"No Emma. Don't cry honey. It just means it was really, really good."

"Really? It's not weird?"

Kathy gave her a hug.

"No, it's not weird honey."

Gwen was amazed by her young lover. That's how she'd began to think of him. He hadn't even been put off when she was on her period. He had simply told her to lay a towel on her bed. He had fucked her slowly until they had both came, then gotten a washcloth and gently washed her before quietly leaving.

It was a week later, when after he had made her cum, he pulled out of her then eased up and put his wet cock to her lips. She had tried to turn her head but took her chin and turned her back. He had insistently rubbed his cock on her lips until she relented and took the head into her mouth. She tasted her juices on him and thought they didn't taste bad at all. Then she tasted the pre cum leaking from him and liked that even better. He rolled to his back and he moved her over him. She took him back into her mouth. She was exploring what he liked. She took him as deep as she could and enjoyed hearing him moan. His hands came down to her head guiding her but not forcing her. He began to talk to her. He told her how beautiful she looked with his cock in her mouth. It drove her to try even harder to please him. When he told her, he was going to cum she pulled back so just the tip was mouth wanting to taste him for the first time. She felt him convulse and he shot four jets of cum into her mouth. She rolled it around tasting it before swallowing, deciding she liked this very much.

Another night he had turned her over and pulled her to her knees. She had thought it somewhat demeaning until he had slid into her from behind. It felt like he went even deeper than before and his cock rubbed her clit on each stroke. He reached under her and pulled her nipples before sliding his hand down to run a finger around her clit while he stroked his cock in and out deeply until she had a powerful climax.

Emma was lying in bed with Kathy. Beth had been busy and she and Kathy had had an enjoyable evening together. Kathy had her head on Emma's breast and was idly running her fingernails thru Emma's sparse pubic hair.

"I love your pretty red hair. You should let me trim you."

"Trim me?"

Kathy sat up.

"Your bush."

Emma blushed.

"Is it too long, Is it ugly?"

Kathy laughed, no Emma it's not too long, and its lovely, but I can make it prettier."

"Well alright, if you want to."

Kathy jumped up and came back with scissors, shaving cream, a razor, and a bowl of water.

"Just lay back and let me take care of you."

Emma felt Kathy trim her bush with the scissors, then wet her mound before applying the shaving cream. She felt the razor sliding around her mound then her lips. She was becoming aroused again when Kathy wiped her off with a towel.

"There, all done. What do you think?"

Emma looked down and saw Kathy had left her a two-inch-wide landing strip from the start of her slit to a point three inches above.

"It's pretty. I like it."

"When it starts to grow out and gets itchy just let me know and I'll do it again. Mom and I do each other."

"I could probably do it myself."

Kathy put a pout on her face.

"But then I wouldn't get to see your pretty pussy, and you can't do the aftercare."

"Aftercare?"

Kathy leaned down and licked Emma' smooth pussy.

"Oh, I guess I wouldn't want to miss that after all."

Emma was enjoying an evening in bed with Beth when Beth asked her if she thought she was getting closer to wanting to be intimate with Ray.

"Beth, I am but mother won't ever agree."

"We'll worry about that when the time comes. I wanted to talk to you about something else."

"What?"

"Well, you know Ray is very large, don't you?"

Emma reddened. "I guess. I didn't know, but it looked huge to me."

"A woman's first time can be painful, and not much fun even with a smaller man."

"Ray wouldn't hurt me."

"Emma, it can hurt even if he's gentle."

"I guess I knew that, but what can I do?"

Beth opened the drawer in her nightstand and pulled out a slim hard plastic vibrator.

"We can take care of the hard part ahead of time if you want. Then when you're ready, it will be all pleasure and no discomfort with Ray."

"Do you think I should?"

"I do."

"Will you help."

"Of course, Emma. I want you, and Ray to have a wonderful first time."

"Then I want to."

Beth slowly kissed Emma. She moved to her breasts tenderly sucking her nipples and making her wet with arousal. She moved down tonging her pussy until she was ready to come. Then she turned the vibrator on running it up and down her slit lingering at her clit. She began to slide it into her a little at a time pulling it out to focus on her clit, then back in a little deeper. She hit Emma's hymen, and kissed her deep giving the vibrator a quick hard push. Emma gave a little squeak and it was done. Beth pulled the vibrator out and held it hard against Emma's clit until she came.

"There dear. That wasn't so bad now was it?"

"No. More of a pinch than pain."

"Now when you're ready, It will be all pleasure and no discomfort."

"I hope so."

"I promise."

Gwen was pleased with herself. She told herself that this was really the best thing for everyone. Emma was being protected and she was satisfying Ray so he wouldn't pressure her. The fact that she was getting more pleasure from a man than she had ever thought possible was just a small benefit of an arrangement that was taking care of everyone. She had almost stopped thinking of Ray as Emma's boyfriend and more of her lover.

It had been six glorious weeks when they were in bed and he rolled her on top of him.

"You fuck me, Gwen."

She began to grind her hips loving the way the pressure on her clit was hitting her just right. She experimented with moving her hips up and down controlling everything. He tipped his head up taking her hard nipples into his mouth. She was getting close when his hands cupped her ass pulling her into him. She felt his fingers slide down to where his cock was sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Then she felt his fingertip circling her tight anus.

"Ray what are you."

His finger speared into her ass.

"Ahh, Ray, take it out."

She tried to move away but only succeeded in driving his cock deeper into her pussy.

"No. Ray please."

He shoved a second finger in alongside the first.

"Agghh, Ray stop. It hurts."

Then he began to thrust up into her and he established a rhythm between his thrusting fingers and his driving cock. The pleasure washing over suddenly overrode the pain in her ass.

"Oh God, Ray fuck me."

It took only a minute before screamed.

"I'm cumming Ray, I'm cumming."

It was the most powerful climax she'd ever had, and she collapsed onto him.

Later after he had left, she wondered at how such a young man could be so knowledgeable about pleasuring a woman. She smiled ant thought to herself. I don't care. He's my lover now, as she fell asleep.

Emma was in bed with Beth. She was cuddling after they had made love. Her head was on Beth's shoulder while Beth played with her hair. Emma was quieter than usual.

"Is something the matter Emma?"

"Beth. I'm think I'm ready to have sex with Ray. I'm so tired of this. That didn't come out right. I'm not tired of you. I love you. You've been so nice to me and so has Kathy, but I'm tired of Ray dropping me here to go to my house and have sex with my mom. I'm safe now aren't I."

"Yes."

"Then I want to be with Ray, but I don't think my mother will ever agree."

"I've thought about it Emma. This is what I want you to do."

Beth leaned in and whispered her plan in Emma's ear.

"But Beth. What if it doesn't work?"

"It will Emma. Trust me."

The next night when Gwen met Ray at her door, Emma was sitting in his car. Gwen had nothing in her eyes but her lover. Emma impatiently waited twenty minutes then quietly let herself in the house. She took off her clothes and made her way to her mother's bedroom. Gwen was on her knees and Ray was slowly stroking in and out of her from behind. She was begging him to fuck her harder. She was begging him to make her cum. Emma watched for a moment

Emma slowly walked up to Ray and hugged him from behind. He felt her tits against his back as she leaned over his shoulder to see his cock going in and out of her mother.

Emma spoke "I thought this was just to protect me mother."

Gwen cried out and jumped forward, rolling over. She attempted to cover herself.

"Emma what are you doing? You can't be here. Where are your clothes?"

Emma ignored her outburst.

"It looks like you think my boyfriend is for your pleasure mother. I thought you were supposed to be doing this for me, but that's not what it looks like."

Gwen reddened.

Emma put her hand around Rays cock, then slowly bent and took him in her mouth. He groaned.

She pulled back and looked at Gwen.

"You taste nice mother."

"Emma you can't. You can't have sex you'll get pregnant."

"No, I won't mother, I've been on birth control for well over a month."

Gwen was stunned. She saw her fantasy life falling apart.

"It's time for you to give Ray and I permission. That was the agreement. I've kept it. It's over."

"No Emma. You don't understand."

"Yes, mother I do. Here's what's going to happen mother. You will give your permission or Ray is leaving and never coming back."

"No!"

Gwen couldn't stand the thought of losing her lover.

Then Emma leaned down to her mother and whispered in her ear.

"If you give your permission mother, I'll share."

"You'll share what Emma?"

'You, I, and Ray, mother. I'll share. But you have to agree to something."

Gwen was reeling but ready to grasp at anything.

"What?"

"This was Beth's idea. You have to go thank her."

"Yes."

"One other thing mother. While you have been enjoying yourself with my boyfriend, Beth has been teaching me things. Wonderful things. You have to ask her to teach you, what she has taught me. I'll know if you didn't."

"I'll do it."

"Are you giving us permission mother?"

"You'll share?"

"Yes mother. We'll share."

"I agree."

"Then tonight is for us."

Emma lay down on the bed and spread her legs, reaching up for Ray.

"Make love to me Ray."

Ray looked at her waiting for him. Spread and lovely. Her freshly trimmed pussy and her proud breasts. He moved on top of her and gave her a soft kiss. He kissed her cheeks and then her lips before deepening it into a passionate kiss. Gwen looking on realized that in all the times they had been in her bed he had never kissed her like that. She started to rise but Emma grabbed her hand.

'Stay with me."

Gwen sat back on the bed, and watched as Emma reached down and took Ray's cock pulling him to her pussy.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, just go slow. Believe me I'm more than ready."

Emma still holding him ran the head of his cock up and down her slit moistening it then put him at her entrance. He gently pushed forward until she put her hand on his chest.

"Slow. You're so big."

Ray stopped until Emma's hips stirred. Then eased in a little farther.