Sharing Is Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good Ray. It's so good."

Gwen was still holding her hand but she had been so close to an orgasm her other hand slid down to her pussy and began to rub her clit.

Ray was halfway in now and Emma was leaning up and kissing his chest, then pulling him down for another deep kiss. Ray gave one more push and they were fully joined. Emma sighed.

"Slow please, I want it to last."

He kissed her again.

He began to gently move, but the slower he moved the more she wanted. It wasn't long before she was pushing as hard at him as he was at her. She cried out as her first orgasm with a man overtook her. Ray usually had great control but this was a type of love he had never experienced either. Gwen was plunging three fingers into herself and she came as Ray buried himself in Emma and spent himself. Emma let her hand go from her mother's, to wrap Ray in an embrace smothering him with kisses. Gwen silently rose and left them.

The next morning Gwen stayed in her room until she was fairly certain Ray was gone. She went out and met Emma in the kitchen. She was radiant and happier than Gwen had seen her in a while. Gwen looked at her and stopped.

"I love you Emma and I'm sorry."

"I know mother. I love you too."

She kissed her mother on the cheek.

"Go see Beth. I hope this all works out."

Gwen waited until after lunch before arriving at Beth's house. She wasn't home. Gwen waited in her car with the air conditioner on for an hour, then went for a cold drink. She came back and sat. She was determined to be successful.

It was close to four by the time Beth pulled in the drive. As she got out of her car so did Gwen.

"Well hello Gwen I'm surprised to see you here."

Beth knew exactly why she was there, but wasn't going to make it easy on her.

"May I speak to you? Please."

"Of course. Come in. Do you mind waiting while I shower? I'll be quick but it's been a long day at work."

"I'll wait."

Gwen sat, nervous. Not sure how to say what she was supposed to say.

Beth was true to her word and soon came out in a short robe drying her hair.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, but I feel much better. What can I do for you?"

"Emma sent me."

"Oh, I've grown to love Emma. She's like one of my own."

"Yes, well. I don't really know how to say this."

"Just say it."

Gwen whispered. "Thank you for suggesting that we share Ray as a lover."

"Have you enjoyed Ray as your lover?"

Gwen reddened at Beth's question. She was afraid not to answer so she whispered a reply.

"Yes."

Beth leaned in.

"Did he lick your pussy until you came on his face?"

"Yes."

"Did he bury himself in you, and fuck you until you came?"

"Yes."

"Did you take him in your mouth?"

At this Gwen looked up.

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy the taste of him?"

"Yes dammit."

Beth laughed.

"I do too. Doesn't he have a wonderful cock? You see we share in this house too. Ray, my daughter Kathy, and I. I'm glad you enjoyed him. I taught him, well didn't I?"

Suddenly Gwen understood how Ray had learned how to please a woman. Beth looked at her unashamed.

"Yes, you did."

"Was there anything else Gwen?"

"I was supposed to ask you to teach me what you have taught Emma. She said she would know if I didn't."

"Do you want to be taught Gwen?"

"Please Beth"

"Alright. Come with me."

Beth held out her hand and when Gwen took it, she led her to her bedroom.

When they walked into her bedroom Beth dropped her robe and turned to Gwen.

"You'll need to take your clothes off."

Gwen looked at her, and thought she was beautiful. She took in her heavy breasts and then her eyes drifted down to the little strip of hair on her mound. Remembering how Emma had looked, she was suddenly embarrassed at Beth seeing her growth of hair. She took off her top and her bra but then she hesitated.

"Go ahead Gwen. Ray has told me everything."

Gwen quickly removed her pants and panties at the same time. She stood, arms at her sides letting Beth take her in.

"Don't worry Gwen. We all have hair down there. You're quite lovely. She held her hand out, and when Gwen took it, she pulled her down to the bed. She pulled Gwen under her then lowered her face.

"First a kiss."

She brought her lips to Gwen's. Gwen thought her lips were so soft and plump. Beth traced Gwen's lips using just the tip of her tongue. Gwen let out a soft sigh and slightly parted her lips allowing Beth to go deeper. Gwen had never expected to kiss another woman but Beth was so gentle and undemanding she was enjoying it a lot. She extended her tongue meeting Beth's, exploring her mouth as Beth took her into her arms. Their breasts flattened against each other as Gwen felt her nipples harden.

Beth broke the kiss to run her lips along Gwen's jaw back to her ear nipping at her earlobe. She then turned her face to Gwen and put her ear close to Gwen's lips, encouraging her to return the favor. Gwen was getting lost in the slow eroticism of another woman. She nipped Beth's ear before moving back to her mouth. Beth broke their kiss, then kissed her way down to Gwen's nipples, then gently circled first one then the other. She took a nipple into her mouth lightly pulling at it with her teeth making Gwen moan. Then Beth moved up letting her tits hang in Gwen's face and slowly rubbed them on her cheeks before lowering a nipple to her lips. Gwen took it into her mouth and sucked on it lightly, trying to mimic the other woman. She loved the feel of the breasts on her face and the fat nipple in her mouth. Beth pulled back and moved lower, circling Gwen's navel, before dipping down to her bush and nuzzling her mound.

Gwen knew she was soaked. She was ready, but then Beth swung around and suddenly her knees were on either side of Gwen's face and she was looking up into Beth's shaved pussy. She felt Beth's tongue lap at her, and she cried out then reached up filed her hands with Beth's ass and pulled her down so she could taste her. She shoved her tongue deep, wanting to please Beth like Ray had pleased her. She delighted in the taste of her and was so happy when Beth moaned in pleasure.

As much as she was losing herself in tasting her first woman. Beth was driving her crazy. As good as she had thought Ray was, Beth seemed to know exactly when to lick her clit or move away. She dipped her tongue deep, making her moan, then moved away. Gwen wanted to make her cum but before she could, Beth drove her over the top and she fell back crying out.

She realized Beth was back at her face gently kissing her again.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to please you too."

"You did Gwen. I think you know what it is to share now don't you?"

Gwen wrapped her arms around Beth.

"Yes. I think I do."

She pulled Beth into a hard hug before laying her head on her breast. She stroked Beth's stomach gently, looking down at her little strip of hair.

"I saw Emma was shaved. Did you do it?"

"No, Kathy did. We do each other. It's just easier, and more pleasant as well."

"Will you do me before I leave?"

"If you want. I'd be happy to."

Later as Gwen was leaving Beth drew her into a deep kiss at the door.

"I hope everything between Ray and Emma works out Gwen. Who knows, one day we might be family, and you know how I feel about family. Come back anytime, I know Kathy would like to meet you."

Gwen was laying in her bed. She had showered, and it was all she could do not to finger herself while she waited for Emma and Ray. She heard the front door open and she waited a moment. The suspense was too much and she put on her robe just in case. She went into the front room and they were there. Emma was sitting on Ray's lap and they were kissing.

"Emma."

Emma looked up. Yes mother?"

"I did what you asked Emma. I went and saw Beth."

"Did you mother? Did you thank her?"

"Yes Emma."

"Did you ask her to show you mother?"

"Yes Emma, and I understand now."

"Hmm, how can I be sure mother?"

Gwen ran to her daughter and grabbed her hand pulling her to the bedroom.

"Let me show you Emma. Beth taught me like she taught you. I'll prove it."

Gwen dropped to her knees and tried to pull Emma's pants off.

"Wait mother."

"Emma please. I have to show you, so we can share."

Emma stepped back and slowly undressed, then lay back on the bed.

"Let me see you mother, then we'll see what you learned."

Gwen undressed and stood there.

"See Emma. See what I learned."

Emma and Ray both looked her newly trimmed bush. It was a well-trimmed puffy triangle above her pussy. Her lips clean shaven.

"Beth did it Emma. Isn't it pretty?"

Emma held her arms out.

"What else mother?"

Gwen moaned. "I'm so sorry Emma."

Then she lay down between Emma's thighs and began to kiss her daughter's pussy. She tried to do everything Beth had done to her, and knew she was doing good when Emma cried out.

"Just like that mother. You learned very well. Look behind you mother."

Gwen looked back to see Ray behind her. His cock was hard as he watched them.

"Please Emma. You said we could share."

Emma pulled her mother's face into her pussy.

"Fuck my mother Ray. Fuck her while she eats me."

Ray shoved his cock into Gwen hard. He wasn't gentle and began fucking her hard.

"This is sharing mother. Is this what you want?"

Gwen lifted her face and cried out.

"Oh, yes Emma. Thank you. Ahh fuck me Ray."

Emma pulled her back into her pussy.

"Lick me mother."

Gwen moaned and buried her face deeper.

Ray buried himself in Gwen and felt her cumming. Her pussy was spasming around his cock. She pulled her face from Emma's pussy and screamed.

"Oh, It's so good Ray."

He looked down at Gwen's ass and suddenly pulled out of her pussy, put the head of his cock at her asshole and pushed in slowly and relentlessly until the head of his cock entered her ass.

"Aggh Ray. Please. It's too big. It hurts Ray.

He pushed in farther. Ray pushed her face into Emma's pussy.

It felt so big and it hurt so bad she couldn't even think of Emma's pussy.

"I'll help mother."

Emma turned and slid under her mother, lifting her head and taking her mother's clit into her mouth and sucking on it. She looked up and watched Rays fat cock slide into her mother's tiny asshole. She ran her tongue around her clit then sucked hard

"Oh, Emma darling that's good, it feels good when you do that."

"It doesn't hurt now Ray. Oh God fuck my ass."

She buried her tongue in Emma's pussy as Ray stroked deep in her ass. She managed to tongue Emma's clit as she was being thrust into. She faintly heard Emma cry out as Ray fucked her hard until he shot deep in her ass.

Gwen collapsed.

"Oh Emma, that was so good. Did I make you happy? Did you cum? Thank you for sharing?"

"You're welcome mother. I think Ray enjoyed himself. Didn't you Ray?"

Ray was still trying to get his breath but leaned forward to share a kiss with Emma. He then bent forward and pulled Gwen into a long slow kiss tasting Emma on her lips. Gwen was delighted. Her first kiss from Ray. Gwen broke her kiss with Ray, turned to Emma and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She ran her tongue into Emma's mouth their tongues dancing with each other.

Emma got up to get a washcloth and cleaned Ray's cock before laying down beside him. Ray lay back, content, a beautiful redhead on each side. He felt a small hand on each side run down his chest and begin to fondle his cock. Emma leaned over him kissing her mother again.

"It's my turn next mother. Ray has a long night ahead."

Beth quietly entered the house. She smiled thinking of the night ahead. Kathy had texted her so she knew approximately what she was walking into. She eased her shoes off and walked slowly into the living room. She saw a broad set of bare shoulders with a head of dark curly hair. The man was looking down at his lap.

"Damn Kathy, that feels so good. I'll be ready any time."

Beth eased up behind him looking over his shoulder. Kathy nude was sucking his sizable, semi hard cock. She looked up and met her mother's eyes. She put one small hand around his balls and the other around the base of his cock. She pulled off and smiled at her mother.

Beth stepped up and put her hands on the man's shoulders and pushed down.

"Kathy who is this and what are you doing?"

He quickly tried to rise but Kathy tightened her grip on his cock, and balls stopping him from moving.

"This is Chad mommy. He fucked me really good, and filled me with his cum. Now I'm sucking his big fat cock to get him hard so he can do it again. She was purposely playing up the whole scene. She leaned back down and put her lips over the head of Chad's dwindling erection.

"Look what you did mommy, you made him get all soft again just when he was about ready. I think you should help me get him hard now.

"You want me to suck your boyfriends' cock?"

"I think you should. You ruined the moment."

Beth walked around the sofa looking down on the couple.

"Do you think I should suck your cock Chad?"

Chad looked down at Kathy, who shook her head yes, then back up at her beautiful blond mother. He didn't trust his voice not to break if he answered so he just nodded.

"Alright, then just let me get comfortable."

Beth slipped her sweater over her head then reached back and unclipped her bra freeing her tits. She ran her hands up cupping them pointing the fat nipples at Chads face.

"Oh, that feels better."

Chad couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful tits just exposed to him.

Beth knelt down as Kathy tilted the cock toward her face. She slowly took it into her mouth and ran her tongue around the head. Kathy rose and went behind Chad leaning over to rub her tits along his cheeks from behind. She leaned back and put her lips to Chads ear.

"Can you keep a secret Chad?"

He looked over his shoulder at her.

"Yes."

"Mommy and I share. If you ever tell, then this will never happen again."

"Yes! I mean no. I mean yes I can keep a secret and no I'll never tell anyone."

Beth swallowed his hardening cock to the root and ran her tongue out licking his balls.

"Oh god."

"Is mommy sucking your cock good Chad?"

"Oh, hell yes."

"Would you like to fuck my mommy Chad?"

"You don't care?"

"I told you we share."

"Then, oh my god yes."

Beth pulled off, and taking hold of Chads cock gently pulled until he stood.

"Let's go to my room, shall we?"

As they led Chad back to Beth's room, he was thinking to himself, the day Kathy had asked him out three weeks ago had been the luckiest day in his life. He had always bragged to himself he could go all night long, and had a few times. But Kathy was insatiable. She had wrung him out every time. Now she was going to let him do her smoking ass mom. Could life get any better? He told himself, don't do anything to fuck this up.

"Look mommy, he's soft again."

He'd never heard Kathy talk like this but it was kind of a turn on.

"Oh well honey, we can start and when he's ready he can join in."

Chad didn't understand until Beth took off her pants showing him the rest of her body then pulled Kathy down onto the bed and into a kiss.

Chads cock hardened quickly as he watched Kathy and her mom engage in passionate kisses rubbing their big tits against each other. Kathy looked over shoulder.

"Look mommy, he's ready. You ready to fuck my mommy Chad"

"Oh my god, yes Kathy."

Kathy reached out and grabbed his cock pulling him to her mom's pussy. He looked down, her lips spread like butterfly wings and wet with her arousal. He eased in and was surprised a woman her age could be so tight. She looked up at him and squeezed his cock with her pussy making him gasp. He was looking down on her when Kathy leaned up and gave him a kiss.

"Happy, Chad?"

He was slowly stroking in and out of her mom trying to control himself. She was fucking back up into him and he was determined to last until she came.

He didn't answer Kathy, trying to focus on her mother and not cum too soon.

Then he looked up as she moved up on the bed and his eyes widened as she straddled her mothers face. She let out a soft moan as she leaned back and ran her hands first up to her tits pulling on her nipples and then back down to her pussy leaning back a little and spreading herself.

"Look Chad, mommy's licking my pussy. She's licking all your cum out of me."

Chad closed his eyes, he tried to think of baseball, football. Anything but the sight of Kathy's beautiful mothers tongue sliding into her pussy.

She leaned into him.

"Kiss my titties Chad."

His eyes opened and she was offering her tits up to his mouth. He tried to slow his stroking down but he was beginning to lose control. He leaned down and captured a nipple making her purr.

She pulled him up and kissed him.

"Are you gonna cum in my mommy Chad?"

"Jesus Kathy, you're gonna make me cum. Please shut up honey I can't take it."

Kathy let out a low throaty laugh.

"Cum for me baby. Shoot it in mommy's pussy. I'll give you a little while to get your breath, then you can watch me suck your load of mommy' pussy. Will that make you hard enough to fuck me again?"

Chad yelled out.

"I'm cumming, Oh fuck Kathy I'm cumming."

He buried himself in Beth and came harder than he had ever came in his life. He was unable to move until Kathy rolled him off her mother.

Beth rolled half onto his chest.

"That was nice Chad. I'm Beth by the way."

Kathy snuggled into his other side, before leaning over his chest to give her mother a kiss. Then looked down at Chad.

"Relax a minute Chad. We'll give you at least ten minutes to catch your breath. He groaned as she and her mother smiled and looked at each other.

Beth thought to herself I'm so glad that I taught my children that sharing is caring.