Sharing is Caring

Story Info
Garden party with a swing. Swinging party with a garden.
3.7k words
4.43
39.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
439 Followers

Tara groaned internally when she noticed Brenda and Billy were conspiring something again. Who would even think of hosting an "April Fool's" themed garden party but those two? So far the evening had consisted on embarrassing pranks by Billy, mostly following slapstick tradition or clumsy attempts of "ha-ha, made you look" diversions, and foods which all looked like something else, starting with beef tartare that turned out to be beetroot, and ending with chocolate cake and ice cream which looked like meatloaf with potatoes.

Brenda let out a tingling laugh which sounded uncharacteristically nervous and clinked the edge of the almost empty punch bowl with the scoop.

"Listen guys," she said, raising her voice a little so everyone would hear. "Billy and I have a proposition for one more fun turn for this evening. Remember when we were in high school and we had that truth or dare kissing party?"

"Yeah?" Claire said, clearly sensing that something was up. She straightened her short stature and tucked her red curls behind her ears as if to hear better.

"Well," Brenda said, lifting up her chin. "We thought it would be nice to do it again."

"What do you mean? Playing truth or dare?" Asked Claire. "Aren't we a little too old for that?"

"We were thinking more about the kissing," Brenda said and glanced at Billy.

Billy cleared his throat and chimed in. "Yes, we were thinking more like an adult version, a swinging type deal." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, which made him look more goofy than anything he probably wanted to convey. Billy was a big, easygoing guy, who reminded Tara of a golden retriever.

Tara considered their suggestion and glanced around the table. The party had dwindled down, and most of the neighborhood families had already left. Remaining four couples were long-time acquaintances, going all the way back to high school days.

The men had all known each other since they were kids. Billy, tonight's host, was always the outgoing one, the one to come up with wild ideas. He had met his match in Brenda, who was equally enthusiastic about trying new things, at least if it included showing herself off. Graig, Tara's husband, was more quiet and contemplative, but if the idea wasn't too outrageous, he was usually up for trying. Joe, the sporty one, looked up for Graig, as did Howard, the nerdiest of the lot.

Graig looked across the patio at Tara. She lifted her eyebrows questioningly. Graig gave her a small smile, and she smiled back. They had a matching set of silver streaks near the temple in their dark hair, and Tara knew their expressions matched as well. They'd started to resemble each other over the years, like dogs and their owners, and they didn't need words to agree on this.

Graig shrugged, and both Joe and Howard turned to look at their wives. Shelley, Joe's wife, looked a little startled, but didn't decline straight away. She was shy and usually kept quiet, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She wasn't part of the original gang, she and Joe had met in university. They were both really smart, but socially awkward, and Joe had only in recent years gained some amount of self confidence.

Howard looked at Claire, who gave thumbs-up with both hands, grinning. Howard blushed a little and loosened the top button of his shirt. It was no secret that in their household, what Claire wanted, happened. Howard was tall and was still on the thin side, and when they'd been younger he had been really gawky and lanky. Claire was short and plump, and they made an uneven but loving couple.

Brenda was so excited she clapped her hands and jumped in place. Tara suppressed a smile, watching how her ample boobs jiggled. Brenda had been a cheerleader, and even after twenty years and twenty pounds her body language was one of someone much perkier and bouncier. Men didn't seem to mind, even if her body type had matured from what could be called "curvy" to what was more along the lines of "extravagantly voluptuous".

"So, how would that work?" Joe asked. He seemed almost as hesitant as his wife, Shelley, but couldn't keep his eyes off Brenda's breasts. "Do we, like, put our keys in a bowl or something?"

"Oh, I think you've watched too many movies," Brenda said brightly. She had small, red patches on her cheeks, and her smile was nearly maniacal. She flicked her long, blond tresses over her shoulder and licked her plump, cherry red lips slowly with the tip of her tongue. "I say we just go for it, see what happens. Right? Everyone in?"

The question was purely rhetorical. Brenda and Billy had come up with the idea, and once Graig was in, the deal was sealed. Everyone knew that. Graig cast a long look at Tara, giving her the last opportunity to decline, and they both nodded slowly at the same time.

"Well, I guess I'll need to freshen up a bit first, if we're really about to get frisky," Tara said and left for the bathroom. The last thing she heard was Claire saying excitedly, "Dibs on Graig!"

Tara walked out of a garden party, and, five minutes later, she came back to an orgy.

Brenda was lying on the end of the long garden table in all her naked glory. Howard was standing between her legs, slowly gliding in and out. Tara noticed that Howard's cock was maybe the biggest she'd ever seen, even when she couldn't estimate its full length when a part of it was constantly buried inside Brenda's glistening cunt. Howard's movement was controlled and steady, but Brenda's massive boobs were still jiggling and quivering wildly, because she was furiously pumping a dick with either hand, Billy's on the right and Joe's on the left. Billy's face shone like he'd just won the lottery, and Brenda's ecstatic look was a close second.

Claire was straddling Graig on a lounge chair, actively humping him through their clothes while they kissed. Her hips swirled like in some serious lap dancing endeavor, and Tara raised her eyebrows to see her husband's hands caressing Claire's wide back eagerly. Claire had always had a bit of a thing for Graig, but up until now Tara had assumed it was one sided.

"I should've guessed," Tara said dryly to Shelley, who had appeared by her side. "Brenda has always had this exhibitionistic side, and Billy likes to show her off. Just look at them, I think they're getting off on the idea alone. I guess our part is to be the audience, huh? So like Brenda to reserve three out of four men for herself. Talk about a considerate hostess."

Shelley didn't answer, but then she usually didn't. Tara glanced at her but her attention was fixed on how Howard slowly impaled Brenda, or maybe how her husband's cock glistened as it slid in and out of Brenda's fist, eager purple head appearing and disappearing. Joe had a bit of a beer gut on his formerly so athletic frame and was already breathing heavily.

Tara herself was mesmerized by Howard's cock. She had never known he was so well endowed, the lanky, awkward, socially clumsy Howard. Graig wasn't small, but Howard was huge, and Tara had always had a thing for big dicks. Based on Howard's antics he also had some idea what to do with it. Tara licked her lips thoughtfully. Maybe this swinging idea wasn't so stupid, after all. Maybe she'd have her chance to sample that majestic thing. Too bad Brenda had made a move for it, while she was in the toilet. Greedy bitch.

Shelley's fingertips touched hers, very lightly. Tara flinched in surprise, but didn't withdraw her hand, and slowly Shelley crossed her fingers with hers, giving her hand a light squeeze. Their hands were almost of size, and Shelley's soft palm and slim fingers felt very different from Graig's. Very different, very compatible.

Tara turned her head to meet Shelley's eyes. For the first time she noticed that amongst the brown there were green spots. Maybe she'd never been this close to Shelley before, or hadn't paid enough attention.

"So, do you want to just watch?" Shelley asked quietly. Her cheeks were flushed and a small, shy smile twisted the sides of her mouth. "Or... would you want me to... can I... have you ever been with a woman?"

Brenda had started to let out enthusiastic gasps and coos every time Howard thrusted, and by the looks of it Howard was now touching her clit to accompany his invasion. Joe had closed his eyes, his hands encasing Brenda's as he fucked her fist faster. Billy on the other hand had slowed down, watching greedily from where Howard was entering his wife to her wobbling front. He extended his hand, slowly as if in a dream, and started groping Brenda's tits gently. Tara looked from them, to Shelley, to them, her eyebrows raised in amazement.

"Yes," she said slowly after she recovered a bit. "Actually, I have. Once or twice. You mean...?"

Shelley flashed the cutest wicked grin Tara had ever seen and her blush deepened a few shades. Tara's answer must've shown on her face, because Shelley let go of her hand and repositioned a low lounge chair behind them to an angle from the table.

"So, here," Shelley said, checking the view from the chair level. "I think you'll see from here, so if you just... lie down?"

Tara smiled, not knowing what would be a proper answer to this surprising suggestion, but settled into the chair, pulling a cushion to prop her head up. From this viewpoint she could see Howard's ass flexing as he pumped into Brenda. Billy and Joe were not so visible anymore, Howard's back obscured Billy and of Joe she could see only his back. Behind Howard's legs she could see his husband, who was still caressing Claire's back and wide hips while she continued her lap dance-like action, now with his dick inside her.

Tara lifted her hips as Shelley pulled her shorts and panties off. Her soft hands felt amazing on Tara's shins and thighs, when she slowly stroked them, urging her to open, searching for the best position between her legs. Tara's breath hitched when Shelley kissed the line of her pubic hair with light, small pecks, then spread her vulva steadily open and pressed an open-mouthed, gentle, wet kiss on her slit.

It was soon evident that Shelley was talented. Very, very talented. Tara had thought that in her life she had received many great cunninlingus sessions, a few ecstatic ones, and one or two mindblowing ones, but Shelley climbed her top list with lightning speed and landed firmly on the first place. In no time she had Tara squirming and breathing heavy, and just as Joe grunted and spruited his cum all over Brenda's breasts and Billy's hands which were still kneading them, Tara let out a whimper that ended in a squeal while her body convulsed in the most intense orgasm of her life.

She was so loud that all the action stopped. When she came to her senses, after an eternity of consciousness-shattering bliss, every face was turned towards her. Howard had stopped, deep inside Brenda, who was propped up on one elbow, her boobs caked in spunk and her expression puzzled and displeased. Joe had sunk to sit on a chair beside the table, his spent cock lying limply on his hairy thigh, his chest still heaving after his orgasm. Billy's cock was still in his wife's hand, and he looked astonished, as if he hadn't remembered there were others present. Claire had twisted around to look, Tara's husband's cock still deep inside her. Graig peeked from behind her, saying into the stunned silence, "Damn, Tee, I don't think you've ever come that hard."

Tara laughed and slumped on the chair. "No!" She said. "No I have not! Proceed, everyone, will ya?"

Howard was the first to recover and resume his steady thrusts. Slowly everyone stirred back into movement except Joe, who remained sitting and staring as his wife smiled up to Tara and proceeded to bring her to another orgasm, slightly less tremendous but still amazingly good. Claire came quietly, shivering in Graig's arms, as he pumped up into her to catch up with her. Brenda was theatrical, thrashing about the table and groaning, but Tara couldn't help but think it was more to top her performance than something born out of genuine orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, Shelley!" Tara said, reaching her arms towards the smugly smiling brunette poised between her legs. Shelley came to her, and they kissed, softly and tenderly. Tara got aroused all over again by her own scent and taste, and Shelley laughed softly when she gestured for them to switch places.

"Oh, and Howard," Tara said, kneeling on a cushion at the end of the lounge chair, her hands on Shelley's thighs, turning from the waist towards the table. She still had her shirt on. "I think Brenda has had her turn, don't you think? May I?"

Brenda still looked displeased, but shrugged, and Howard pulled his massive tool out and turned towards Tara. Graig and Claire were huddling in each other's arms, following the show with lazy, satisfied smiles. Joe was slowly stroking himself, his dick hard again. Billy looked as eager as ever, and helped Brenda down from the table, so he could bend her over a chair to take her from behind. Tara kneeled higher, wiggling her naked bum to Howard, and grinned as Howard smiled and stepped closer.

Damn, that was one fine dick. It jutted proudly from Howard's crotch, reddish and hard, massive, slick and glistening with Brenda's juices. Tara realized the thought of him smearing Brenda's slime inside her was insanely arousing. Who would've guessed!

She tugged Shelley's panties off and pushed her skirt up to her waist. Shelley repositioned herself swiftly so that Tara could reach her properly. Howard kneeled behind her, and as she bent down to inhale Shelley's enticing aroma, he fingered her pussy gently, spreading it open. She felt the night air on her swollen, throbbing pussy, and moaned softly when Howard's magical cock touched her for the first time.

Howard slid the hard head of his massive cock slowly along her lips, and as slowly she licked along Shelley's vulva, wiggling the tip of her tongue to gently spread her petals open. Tara had never licked a pussy before, but she'd been on the receiving end quite a lot, and judging by how Shelley's fingertips caressed her scalp, she was succeeding. Howard displayed admirable control and presence of mind, progressing slowly and steadily even after fucking Brenda for a good while, and as aroused as Tara was, she appreciated it. She tried to mimic his pace with her mouth, and concentrating on Shelley helped her not get carried away by the feeling radiating from her pussy.

Tara couldn't help groaning when Howard started to push in. His gland slid into her easily, but unlike Graig's dick it didn't get narrower below the head, instead his shaft spread her more, and just when it was nearing the line between feeling delicious and hurting, he was inside and kept filling her, that wonderful stretch advancing along her tunnel. To keep focused she sucked Shelley's clit sharply, and she let out a wonderful sound and her fingers in her hair grabbed a firmer hold.

Howard rocked back and forth, filling her more with each stroke, and Shelley pulled her closer, rolling her hips and whimpering softly. Tara felt like she was a pair of actors playing a horse, looking like one creature but back and front being essentially two entirely different things, and both of those so arousing she had trouble focusing on either one. She couldn't fully follow Shelley's cues anymore, but she also couldn't quite fathom what Howard was doing, gliding inside her wonderfully twitching pussy, finding the right angle.

Tara slid a finger inside Shelley, hoping to stay coherent long enough to get her off, if not as hard as the other way around then at least do it; she sighed when she felt how lovely Shelley was, slick and soft, so hot. Shelley seemed to appreciate her efforts, and soon Tara finger fucked her at the same rhythm Howard was moving inside her. She suckled on Shelley's clit with her lips, flicking it with the tip of her tongue, and soon Shelley tensed up and came, pulling her hair. Tara was pleased with herself, she eased off Shelley's clit and pulled her finger out, kissing the still pulsing vulva as a thank you.

Howard took a firmer grip of her hips, and Tara lowered her cheek on Shelley's thigh, bracing herself. Howard moved with a purpose now, his endurance and self control finally stretching thin, and Tara was panting and meeting his thrusts with what little movement she could produce. Shelley stroked her hair gently, murmuring something encouraging, and Tara could feel her orgasm building once again. Howard's fingers searched for her slippery clit and found it, his touch not very controlled but providing just the required extra stimulus, while his big cock kept nudging some wonderful spot deep inside her.

They came together, making noise and spasming, Howard pushing deeper still. He leaned on her, and nicely sandwiched between him and Shelley's smooth thighs, still pulsing around his twitching and still firm large cock, Tara felt content like she never had before.

Slowly the world returned. Howard pulled out, and what felt like a gallon of spunk flowed along Tara's inner thighs and dripped on the patio. Shelley helped her up to the chair: it was a tight fit but they could just manage to lay in each other's arms, side by side. Shelley smoothed the sweaty hair off Tara's forehead. Howard got himself on the adjacent chair, still breathing heavily, his impressive tool smearing fluids on his thigh, glimmering in patio lights.

By the looks of it, Billy had finished inside his wife, watching the display they'd provided. Joe was still sitting in the same chair as before, but his dick wasn't hard anymore, so maybe he'd gotten some action as well. Graig and Claire were still watching, Claire on Graig's lap, both naked.

Awkward, stunned silence hovered on the patio. They had all been caught in the heat of the moment, and it had been great - well, at least it had been great for Tara - but how did one continue small talk after something like this?

"So, this was nice," Tara said, laughter in her voice. "When should we do this again?"

"Again?" Said Brenda, trying to arrange her sweaty, messy hair. "I don't know..."

"No? What did you have in mind, then?" Tara interrupted. "That it would be a one time thing? Just a random April Fool's orgy and then back to normal?"

"Well," Brenda said, casting a glance at Billy, who had a stupefied but delighted smile on his jovial face.

"I know what you thought," Tara said, sitting up straight. She lifted Shelley's legs to her lap and pulled Shelley's skirt back down to cover her pussy, then took her hand. It still felt as wonderful, Shelley's soft palm and slim fingers interleaved with hers. "You thought it'd be a nice excuse for you to show off your tits, and for everyone else to admire you and watch you get fucked front and behind, right? You've always liked to show off your body, almost as much as Billy likes to show off your body, don't you think we know? What's the matter, you're displeased that others got off on this, too?"

Brenda blushed, and after what looked like a hard but brief internal conflict broke out in a grin. "Well, okay," she said. "I didn't quite anticipate..."

She gestured towards Tara and Shelley.

"Yeah, me neither, to be honest," Tara said with a warm smile and turned to Shelley. "Where exactly did you learn how to eat pussy like that?"

Shelley laughed quietly. "Well, going to all-girls boarding school is no reason to miss out on extracurricular activities. Let's just leave it at that."

"Well, damn, girl," Tara said. "Good for you. Actually, good for me."

They grinned at each other. Tara turned to Claire. "And you! I knew you had a bit of a thing for Graig, but I never knew you had landed that wonder!" She gestured toward Howard's dick. Claire grinned widely.

To Howard, Tara said, "Fuck, Howie, if I'd known you're packing that, I would've done you decades ago."

Omenainen
Omenainen
439 Followers
12