Sharing is Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Graig said, feigning being insulted.

"Oh, honey, yours is not bad," Tara said and smiled at him. "But that's... that's just something else. What's the matter, you feel objectified now? What's the difference between this and all of you ogling Brenda's tits?"

The guys all looked at each other, taking sideways glances towards said tits and Howard's dick, and shrugged.

"Okay! So when are we doing this again?" Tara asked. "Because damn, I need to get more of you two" - she gestured to Shelley and Howard - "and I haven't even sampled the rest of you yet! So, are we going to have parties like this every week now? Every month? Every day?"

"Yeah," Joe said. Joe of all people, the one who was the most prone to follow others' lead. He flinched when everyone's attention turned to him, but added, raising his chin defiantly, "April Fool's, joke's on you, we liked it too! So what say you?" He looked at Brenda's tits again.

"Well," Brenda said slowly. "Maybe we should meet more one on one, or in smaller groups. Gatherings like these are so difficult to schedule. We could set up some kind of rules and a rotating schedule."

They all looked sheepishly at each other. Nobody objected. Smell of sex was still lingering on Brenda's and Billy's patio, as they slowly got dressed again, wiped spunk off bodies and surfaces, and poured everyone one more drink.

Thus got established a beautiful and deeply satisfying "Neighbors With Benefits" arrangement - "NWB" for short - in their peaceful suburb. It kept all of them happy and smeared with bodily fluids for many wonderful years to cum.

The End

12