Sharing is Caring

Story Info
Husband shares his wife.
1.4k words
3.72
43.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When James and I married it was with the caveat that at any point either of us could share or expand beyond the duo, as long as the other was present. We've been married almost six years now, and it's worked out for us. He'll bring home girls, sometimes guys, we share or sometimes just watch, it's always a fluid thing, whatever the moment feels like it needs the other provides. We had rules of course, when home alone I'd be naked, he'd be in just underwear, we were allowed to flirt and bring people home, but the other always had to be present for sex. We'd had some of each other's friends, but if it was within the friend group it had to be approved first, stuff like that. But as I laid there in bed that night I was thinking maybe something more. Maybe a little extra spice would be fun. I rolled over and watched him, he was reading something boring.

"What?" He asked, not averting his eyes. He always knew when I had something on my mind, it was like a magic trick. I giggled and reached over, putting my hand splayed on his chest. It was warm and firm.

"I was thinking-"

"Uh oh." He marked his page and put the book down, finally turning to look at me. He had a small smirk, and moved his hand to tweak one of my nipples.

"What if we hosted a party for all your guy friends and let them take turns with me?" I asked, stretching out to allow him better access to my tits. He seemed to consider this idly as he pinched and pulled on my tit like a stress ball.

"That could be interesting, if you plan the party I'll round up the boys." He smiled at me, that patient predatory smile. I grinned and leaned over to kiss him.

"It'll be fun." I vowed, but he did not want just a kiss. He grabbed my hips and pulled me atop him. I giggled again and ground down, earning a pleased grunt.

---

The day of the party came and James had invited all of the guy friends who were interested in this type of thing. We had food, drinks, and James dressed as the doorman, standing guard at the bedroom door. We put out candy bowls full of condoms, and I sat waiting for my first friend of the night. He was a mousey man, slender and wiry, but as he approached I knew what he packed was neither slender or wiry. He unzipped his fly allowing a thick hog to flop out.

"Put it in your mouth." He ordered, his voice was nasally but I wasn't paying attention to anything beyond the cock in front of me now. I dropped to my knees and sucked it into my mouth. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved it deeper, I looked up at him as he pounded into my mouth. "Fuck." He grunted, eyes scrunching shut as he shot his load into my mouth. I was honestly disappointed. A cock that beautiful should've been my highlight of the night, but he came so quickly. I swallowed all he offered and then he zipped up and left.

I shot James a look and he laughed, giving me two thumbs up as he allowed the next patron in. This guy was tall, muscular, but he was gentle when he touched me. He tenderly massaged my tits before leading me to the bed. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and lapped at my pussy with languid swipes of his tongue. I grabbed his hair, pulling hard so he started probing me with his tongue, pushing in and out, licking at my pussy walls. He added a finger, it was fat and rough but he was gentle, moving in and out of me. He continued until I came on his face and then he stood and left.

What the fuck? I wanted some action, did all the guys James invite just want to tease me? I wanted to get railed, but the third guy James let in had that look. He stalked over to me, grabbing my hair without a word and shoving me face down on the bed. He kicked my feet apart and began raining slaps onto my ass until I was dripping. He drove two fingers into me and I yelped, he pulled them back out and shoved them into my mouth. I suckled them as he put the head of his cock to my pussy. I looked over my shoulder at him, his fingers in my mouth, he smirked as he shoved into me. I buried me face in the bed and let loose a shout as he began pumping in and out of me. He grabbed my hair and yanked me up.

"Let me hear that mouth slut." He growled. With each thrust I let more noises spill from me as he hammered into me. He held me up grabbing and roughly pulling on my tits. "That's right bitch, take my cum." He grunted as he began shooting his load into me. The sensation of him swelling inside me sent me over the edge and I flopped down on the bed a shuddering mess.

The fourth man came and pulled me off the bed onto my knees, shoving his cock in my mouth, grabbing my head and using me to fill his needs. When he came he pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

The next man who came in saw me sitting there, a mess, and came over. He looked like he would be gentle, but I guess looks can be deceiving. He pushed me onto my stomach on the floor and lined up with my asshole.

"Relax." He put his hand on the small of my back as he slowly pushed in. I wanted to roll back onto him, but he held me down, moving slowly in and out of my ass, but then again, expectations deterred, he abruptly began hammering in and out of me, my noises came spilling out, shouts and mewls, I reached back and spread my asscheeks to allow him deeper penetration. He grunted his approval and began slapping in and out of me, his balls slapping against me with each thrust. He began cumming in my ass and pulled out to shoot some on my back.

I looked over at James who had one hand down his pants, and the other motioning the next guy in. I gave him a thumbs up and he smirked.

"God Beth, what a cumdumpster." One of James's work friends said as he approached me. He helped me to my feet and then scooped some cum off me. He held it up, looking at me expectantly. "Eat it." I kept eye contact as I lapped it like a dog from his hand. "Fuck." He grunted, pulling his cock out. He grabbed me around the waist, lifting me, guiding me to wrap my legs around his waist, he slowly lowered me onto his cock. He supported us, bouncing me on his cock as my head lolled on his shoulder, spilling noises onto his neck.

"Bite me." He growled. I sank my teeth into his neck and he grunted as he began cumming into my pussy. "Harder." He growled. I bit harder and he gave one last thrust, before sighing and laying me on the bed. "Thanks." He said awkwardly before leaving. I looked over at the door, James's hand was moving fast under his pants, but he stood, walking over.

"How was it?" He asked. I smiled, in a daze. "Good." He reached down and tugged on my nipples. "Ready for last call?" He asked.

"Mhm." I murmured. He smirked and pulled me by my ankles to the edge of the bed, flipping me onto my stomach. He pulled out his cock and pushed it into my pussy from behind. It made a squelching noise, pushing a glob of cum out, it oozed down my inner thigh. He grabbed my elbows pulling my arms behind me and used them as leverage to pound into me.

"Remember, you're my little cumdumpster." He murmured.

"Yes, your cumdumpster." I babbled.

"Ready for more?" He grunted and I could feel his cock swelling inside me.

"Fill me with cum please!" I shouted and he grunted, cumming into my pussy. He slumped down, sighing as his cum spilled down my leg mixing with the rest of it.

"We should see the guests out." He said softly. I nodded, getting to my feet, my legs wobbled but supported me. We walked out and greeted the guests, their cum dripping out of me as we walked them to the door. One by one, they left, and it was me and James again. I sighed and slumped against him.

"So when's next time?" He asked. I laughed.