Sharing is caring

Story Info
A sudden and unexpected foray into wife sharing.
1.7k words
4.15
13.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was calm, collected and left the worrying to me. Worrying about the fortieth birthday party we had been invited to. The birthday boy was my supervisor Geoff and I did not really trust him to stick within the grounds of sanity. He lived on the edges, enjoying the shock and horror that his outrageous behaviour could and often did. Beth of course wasn't worried. Last time we met he had flirted with her quite blatantly and she had obviously enjoyed the attention very much. It turned her on, so much so that she ravaged me when we got home from meeting him. Not that I am complaining mind, but still I was left with this sort of feeling that if I wasn't careful my lovely wife would be warming his bed on a fairly regular basis.

"He isn't the marrying kind and I intend remaining married to you!" was her only, not so reassuring words when challenged on the topic.

"If you had the chance? Would you sleep with him?" I asked.

"Sleep with him. Not a chance. Fuck him stupid and then come home to you. You are far more safe and dependable. But he is so very exciting and sexy."

I could not refuse the invite but I was really not comfortable with the coming event.

Just before it was time to leave Tom, a colleague and friend from just down the road phoned.

"My car has just died on me. Can I catch a lift?"

"Only if you help me head Geoff off from Beth.

"Not a problem! He will be on best behaviour tonight. Family will be there remember."

I was not convinced. Beth and I picked up Tom and headed over the pass between our small isolated coastal suburb and the rest of the city. It is a beautiful pass and fun to drive. The road zig zags up the southern side of a flatish ridge, flattens out and, s you crest the top of the ridge the entire city is laid out in front of you. A wonderful view point and the access point to the nature reserve that straddles the road. It was just about sunset as we crossed the ridge and we did the obligatory oohs and ahhs about the scenery. Ten minutes later we were walking into Geoff s rather spacious and fancy home. Soft lights and music, a bar all decked out in sultry reds and deep settees arranged in a circle gave the scene the feeling of an orgy about to happen.

Geoff was welcoming and to Beth's disappointment and my relief, somewhat distant.

"Family! Told you." muttered Tom. He winked at me and headed off to get a drink with Beth hard on his heels. After we had got a drink each we started to circulate. Tom drifted off to chat up one of the secretaries who had confided to me that she wasn't interested in Tom, but did not have the heart to brush him off. The alcohol, the warm soft music and dim lighting all worked on us to create a sort of calm, relaxed feeling and soon Beth and I had found a couch and were comfortably leaning back, chatting to our neighbours or passing guests.

A waiter appeared periodically and filled our glasses, offered snacks and then floated away.

Dinner was served at a long table in the garden, lit by lamps and as entertainment a woman sang soft, sensual songs and oozed around the table, stroking her hand on shoulder, tousling hair and generally being a bit more physical than is normal for dinner entertainment.

Then Geoff's elder brother made a speech and proposed a toast. We sang happy birthday and cheered dutifully. Geoff was still behaving in a sane and sensible manner and I started to relax. It was nearly 10 pm when Geoff's brother suddenly clapped his hands together and announced, "Now for some entertainment! Come, sit on the couches and enjoy."

We dutifully seated ourselves on the couches and the lights dimmed a bit more. Soft sensual music started playing and the singer from dinner moved into the centre of the circle. Moving with slow sexual energy she oozed around the circle of couches. Making eye contact with men and women indiscriminately. Something in her display got to Beth and she started to react to the singer. Her hand found my thigh and she started to run her hand up and down my leg, slowly getting closer and closer to what was fast becoming an erection in my pants.

The singer sees this, squatted down in front of Beth and ran her hands up Beth's thigh. Instead of handing her off, Beth shuddered, and slowly opened her legs. The singers hand moved up under Beth's skirt and then withdrew. Beth drew in a shuddering breath as the singer moved on.

"God that was sexy. And a woman too!"

She turned toward me and kissed me fully on the mouth.

"Wait till we get home." she murmured.

The singer had found Tom sitting alone on a couch and she squatted down in front of him and slowly stroked his thighs. He was shuddering by the time she moved on, face flushed with lust, his eyes followed her as she worked her way around the circle till she got to Geoff.

"Happy birthday Geoff. I am your birthday present for tonight." she said as she squatted down. She ran her hands up his legs, and then with a practised movement she unzipped his pants, pulled his penis out and then slowly and carefully proceeded to swallow his penis. From the movement of her head is was obvious from where I was sitting that she was sucking his cock and the effect on him merely confirmed this. Eventually he had his hands in her hair and was thrusting up into her mouth, grunting as he did so. Suddenly he stiffened, groaned loudly and collapsed. The singer stood up, wiped her mouth, bowed to the crowd who were in various states of shock, laughter and lust.

Geoff got up. Smiled at everyone and said, "Thanx for joining me. I am going to bed now." He and the singer left the room. For a few moments there was complete silence then the spell was broken by Tom of all people.

"Now that was sexy." which was greeted by nervous laughter.

People broke up into groups to discuss the "entertainment" and slowly started to drift away.

Beth grabbed my hand. "Come! You have business to attend to. You coming Tom?"

And she headed out of the door.

It was silent in the car as we took off.

"She really handled that cock professionally."

This from Tom.

"No she didn't. Didn't take all of it down her throat. Half measures I think."

"Not surprising. He was pretty well hung. Almost as well hung as me."

Tom in the back of the car again. Obviously rather over his normal alcohol lime

"Bet you couldn't swallow all of his let alone all of mine." Tom from the back.

The booze and lust getting to him.

Beth swung to look at me.

"Stop the car!"

"What?"

"You heard me. Stop the car!"

"Why?"

"Cos I say so that's why!"

I stop the car and Beth is out of the passenger seat and into the back seat with Tom.

"Show me!" she snarls.

I catch Toms eyes in the rear view mirror. He looks scared and horny if that is at all possible.

"Well," I say "Show her your monstrous cock."

You see I knew that he was just a bit over average due to a drunken discussion with him and couple of other guys one night.

Beth doesn't wait any longer and she has his zip down and his cock out. I note with interest that it is already hard and probably longer than mine.

"Drive!" snarls Beth looking at me from the back seat.

Now you must know that Beth is an absolutely champion cock sucker and has no trouble swallowing every cm of my cock.

I keep one eye on the road and one on the rear view mirror. It being dark, I switch on the passenger light and it illuminates the scene adequately.

"Voyeur." murmurs Beth and smiles at me as she takes Toms cock into her mouth and slides slowly down the length of his cock. She pulls back, takes her mouth off his cock.

"See. Easy."

We are crawling up the side of the mountain now with me spending more time looking at my wife in the back seat of the car than driving. She looks at me and raises one eyebrow.

"Finish what you started then." I say. It is just too much for me to stop the performance. "Make him come. Just don't get cum on my seats"

She laughs. "Fat chance of that. I am taking all he can give."

And with that she is back down on his cock. Toms breathing becomes ragged and the wet sound of Beth's mouth seems to get louder and faster.

Tom has his hands in Beth's hair and is pulling her head down onto his cock. He starts to moan softly.

Suddenly Tom makes a frantic upward thrust and then collapses. "Oh, fuck!" he gasps.

A sucking pop breaks the silence and I see Toms cock slide out of Beth's mouth. A trickle of cum from the corner of her mouth is quickly collected by her tongue.

When we get to the top of the pass, I turn into the parking lot of the nature reserve, get out of the car, drag Beth out and bend her over the boot of the car and flip her dress up. I grab her sopping panties and pull them to one side. She spreads her legs wide, "Do it! Fuck me. I am so fucking horny."

I grab her by the hips and slide my cock inside her hot, wet, pulsing pulsing pussy. I carefully reign my lust in and move slowly in and out of her carefully giving her the pleasure I know she wants and needs.

She moans softly at first, slowly working up to a crescendo as she starts to come. I lose my control and let rip, slamming my hips against her backside till I explode insider her.

When I pull out, she stays where she is panting hard. She looks around for Tom who is standing, cock in hand watching.

"Tom! Your turn. Fuck me."

Tom does not hesitate, sliding into her and pounding away till he comes.

Beth stands up, looks from me to Tom "Hmmm, home time I think. We have a nice big double bed Tom. Join us."