Sharing Is Caring

Info
Therapy sessions lead to mutual masturbation. [M4F]
109 words
4.45
9.7k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therapy sessions lead to mutual masturbation, with a little twist at the end.

Make sure you are comfortable and won't be interrupted. Ideally also have a vibrator at hand, but don't worry if you don't have one, you can still pretend. Best time to reach your climax is between 18:00 and 19:30.

Warning! This story assumes the listener likes to receive male semen in their mouth, or at the very least doesn't object to the idea. If you completely dislike even the thought of that, then this won't be for you.

Use of headphones strongly recommended!

This might become the first in a series, if there is sufficient interest.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mr_Twister_242
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story reminded me, that as an art model, there were artists that would encouraged a model to masturbate during a session. Also, occasionally some artists sought a fellatio experience. For me it would largely depend upon the artist's notoriety if I was willing to respond.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love your voice, imagination, subtle background music! Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, i loved this!

It is so nice and calming that you establish a trusting relationship build on consent. Not only in the story but also by adding the warning in your description. I can see a lot of very naughty things happening in this setting!

Thank you <3

Share this

Similar Stories

Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 01 My roommate moves out, and his ex-girlfriend moves in.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mutual Masturbation with Dicky Mutual masturbation fantasy as we watch each other wank.in Audio
Dana's Story Ch. 01-05 Dana's Roommate Shows Her What She's Missing.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Cock Ch. 02 A degenerate masturbator meets a girl who joins him.in Toys & Masturbation
An Electrifying Triangle A love story with 2 brothers, a wife, and a sex toy.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories