All Comments on 'Sharing Is Caring'

by griart

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too short, and add more funny

"Who said it was Ernie? I didn't say it was Ernie. Did anybody say it was Ernie?" Funny line...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
OH YEAH

Excellent fantasy revenge. Raise your glass to the overweight accountant who knows how to take care of business.

Five Big Balls (Stars)

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 10 years ago
WOW! Take that, Matt!

I love the missing ring finger. Did not see that coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!!

someone finally got it right :)

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
Funny!

Real funny! Ha! Ha! Ha!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Now That Was A Fun Read****

Thanks for sharing. It's great to read a story with a different storyline ending.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Different...but funny...and...

Different...but funny...and what's funny is good reading...

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHY DO PEOPLE UNDERSTAND BRUTALITY

when reasoning fails, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2 stars

I would of gave it higher but you had him stay with the cheating cunt.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Re Anonymous 2*

He stayed with her because -

A) He loves her

B) He'd get raped in a divorce

C) He doesn't feel he has any better prospects

Meanwhile he got revenge on her lover, and she has a constant reminder of her infidelity.

Works for me!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Bert and Ernie

Gotta love that, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Silly and pointless

But I was mortified by Anonymous who "would of gave" it higher... I mean, this story wasn't good, but at least it wasn't illiterate...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
9" of steel!

Karma much? 5*

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Funny!

I assume the burglar cut off her ring finger. That, IMHO, doesn't square with "...she wasn't hurt too bad..."

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzz

For those, like me, who read the comments before the story, I'll save you some time.

Wife is a heartless, one-dimensional bitch. Wife cheats. Husband mutilates her and her lover.

And the BTB crowd erupts with applause.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Non-Erotic

Why not start posting these BTB stories where they belong,Non Erotic

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 10 years ago
Entertaining

Fun little BTB. Not Matt Moreau's ending HA HA HA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Swingerjoe

Like you have said yourself in regards to other stories.If you dont like them dont read them One of the tags states clearly revenge.Are you dense or did you expect.something different when the tag reads revenge? Really odd.As for the story laughable FICTION . Got that joe fiction No reality presented here

tiger46tiger46almost 10 years ago
barf

Well, I suppose you were tryin to ingratiate yourself with the btb crowd. I think you succeeded in that but failed miserably at writing an intersting story.

Oh, that cheap shot at Matt was more wimpish and cowardly than any of Matt's characters ever were. Your writing skills and ability to weave a decent tale are so far beneath Matt's skills you could only wish to lick his boot.

Get your head out of your ass before you even think of writing another story.

griartgriartalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

... to tiger46 for your constructive criticism. For my future reference, and in the spirit of improving my skills, I'd like to read some of your stories to get an idea of what an acceptable plot and character development are like.

And in reference to my dedication: I actually enjoy reading Matt's submissions, and I was sincere in this dedication. I wrote this story with him in mind, not so much in mirroring his style or story content, but more in emulating the essence of emotion, i.e. the emotions that his protagonists go through in reconciling their self-loathing and affection for their wayward spouses.

I realize I can't please everyone, and all I can do is write. I hope you'll write, too, so we can all contribute to a richer selection of stories on this site.

Or I could just listen to my late mother when she said, "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing new under the sun

Hey joe, everything in life is lather, rinse, repeat. At least this guy decided to write it in a different style. And he DOES have stories the non-erotic section.

If I wanted realism, I'd go back to my ex-wife who slept with my brother n my cousin! Griart, you wanna write abt that? Thinkin u could do a decent job at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Violance

Such story as this is for the cuckold crowd must be a remembering not every husband likes his wife is fucked other.........

Does not an accountant know how he keep secret money for emergency (divorce) during x years marriage? Why an American wants only American wife after divorce?

The Author offered his story to MM, but I found the effect of Flavian (SOL) and DG_Hear on this story.

I think the violance without divorce is not the best solution for the future. But for a not too smart accountant whose is not secret divorce lawyer proof deposit the cheating wife remains.

BTW Interesting the long lasting CHILDLESS marriages were threatening cheating in higher percentage than the whole families with children except for bastards......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
rgriffo

I give it a five out of five original and to the point

TE_RossTE_Rossalmost 10 years ago
Is this a play?

I didn't get it! Sorry, maybe it is a good story but I stopped after reading the format of the first conversation. You've written a play and I'm just not up for it.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Now I thought...

this was a pretty good story once I got beyond the silliness of portraying it as a play, In fact I thought it was pretty 'intersting', and I didn't think it was a BTB story at all. Like Karen said; he loved her, he was 'too far gone' to start over, and he didn't want to get raped in a divorce. I love a good reconciliation, and our hero certainly found a way to help his wife work through her difficulties. Quite compassionate actually.

I read where some people thought it was a tale of revenge. This wasn't revenge; this was the restoration of cultural order. Our hero's wife threw the cosmos out of kilter, and our wonderful hero restored balance.

And about the suggestion this wasn't erotic; I saw a loving caring sympathetic husband show his wife how deeply he loved her. Why he even left her a lasting memento of his passion. I found that quite stimulating.

I gave it five stars because it was fun to read, it was free, it was dedicated to a pretty good writer, and a marriage was saved. It had a happy ending; a real Hallmark.

I'm looking forward to some more contributions by this very interesting and very unusual writer.

I am curious. She pulled a cheateroosky and lost a digit. Does she get nine more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Graduitous violence...........

Kool

bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
confused

did ernie cut off her finger? did the break-in guy cut off her finger? did bob do it? if the break-in guy cut it off to get the ring, how come bob has it? am i reading too much into this?

deadseyedeadseyeover 9 years ago
WHO DOES NOT LIKE TO HEAR A CUNT SCREAM

OH GOD NO NOT MY FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..CRUUUUUNNNCCCHHHH SHIILLKKK.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@griart Casting? Polanski to direct?

This was a fun if farcical read. Well Done! I'll be looking for it at Sundance next year.

Here's a thought, you could cast SwingerJoe in the lothario role. Of course you will have to adjust the character to accommodate aging, thinning hair, slight paunch, in double-knit leisure suit, spread collar rayon shirt, and gold tone chain with Ankh medallion but a writer of your skill would have no problem.

What would you think of Bette Midler in the role of the wife (too bad Shelley Winters isn't available), William Davane as Bert, and Bobby De Niro as Bob?

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Very good dialogue

This is skilled dialogue writing. What a pity this talent was wasted here on calling others asshole and basic insults, it would have been better if the level of conversation was raised somewhat. And I was sorry that she, having been a faithful wife to a grossly overweight man, and finally,bravely decided to experience more sexual vigor, with a lover,was reduced,thanks to her husband to being nervous and afraid to go out,and needing the attentions of a Doctor. It would have been good if he had made the brave realisation that he had let himself go, and conceded that she was right to try to improve her life, and, instead of subjecting us to ( well written) dialogue of street level Male posturing, had instead, given us an original and illuminating civilised conversation, which ended with her getting what she wants, he having working relationship to her lover,and he, happier, because his wife is more zestful, and as loving as she has been always. A skill, that should be worked harder.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Dereks of the world deserve what they get

They thought it would be fun to shove it in his face and humiliate him. Was it worth it? Bob does need to get in shape and learn how to fight (it is most fun when you take down the big arrogant guys). Then he can find a better woman and shove it in Jenny's face as she listens from the spare room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the ending- with her missing finger,,,,

that's one way to get her attention.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
I KIND OF THINK SHE WAS HAPPY

with just that one loss, Dork I am not so sure about, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Just one question

Did she lose the ring when she lost the finger? If she did, he'd better keep a tight grip on that ring, wouldn't want her to find it in his pocket when she does the laundry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bert and Ernie!

I was listening to Jim Croce when I read this story. Ernie sounds like bad bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damned town. Was Bert's bar in the south side of Chicago? *****

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
oh my more please

This one had me laughing. Please write more. I love the btb. Nothing a little violence wont cure. Huh? I loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish I'd given it 5 stars instead of 4

Sometimes I give too low a rating. Wish I'd given 5 instead of 4

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GET ONES FULL ATTENTION

to get your point across and understood. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hard to follow

Hard to follow, but I think it was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous