Sharing Is Caring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we won't point her out tonight, that would be an infringement of the discretion we need. I understand your party tonight consists of some twelve studs, from freshmen to seniors?"

"Well Sam, we do have a special request. Since your girls are anonymous tonight, we would like to entertain some alumni as well..."

"Andrew, we never do things like that. But I guess you're right. There won't be a lot of harm done, and it is as you say, our girls will stay hidden, they'll never know who pays them a visit. And your guys will stay in the dark as to who it is they pay a call."

"Thanks Sam! They will be here before midnight."

"Now we won't give you a strict time limit Andrew, but it would be nice if our gals can go to bed somewhere before daybreak. Knowing you guys you will set my girls to work properly, so they will need the whole day tomorrow to get themselves unwinded again and get ready for a Monday at uni."

"Let's leave the guys to it then. Samantha, can I come with you? There's something I'd like to discuss with you."

The door opened and closed again, and an eerie silence fell over the attic. The sound of shuffling feet came closer. A cold wind hit my bare pussy and made me shiver. Suddenly hesitant fingers touched my thighs and left again. Another breath of wind and again fingers. Maybe the guests were circling the attic to look at the available flesh. Other fingers touched my thigh and started creeping to my crotch. My body froze, alarmed by the impact of the imminent intrusion. Something hit my pussy. Was it a cunt slap from a cock? Must be. Now I feel something being pushed over my thingy, nudging my clit... Instant sweat breaking out. Something stiff and hard is pushed against my pussy... It's nudging up and down, my pussy cramps, no way this dick will get inside easy.

Suddenly a breeze of wind. Another slap on my cunt. I back out a little bit from the hole. Fingers stroking my slit. Geez... my pussy starts to get wet. Now the hands grab my thighs and pull me back outwards, a mouth replaces the fingers. My pussy is being licked, probably not to please me but to get my love box ready for action. A lot of saliva gets into my folds. Now fingers slither trough my slit, making sure the wetness is spread good. I feel blood surging into my labia and my clit.

Suddenly my pussy is vacated again. Another whiff of wind makes my crotch feel cold. Inexplicable I long to be filled with cock. I remember that first gangbang at Β Α Π and I want that feeling back. The feeling of being used, and the power that it brings. I know that sounds strange but being used gives strangely the feeling of power. Power over men. Because men love to be inside my pussy. That it's my pussy that gives them immense pleasure, a pleasure they can't get without me.

I feel hands slide under my buttocks, grabbing me and pulling me through the wall as far as my restraints allow. Sure, I'm ready. Ready and wet. I feel a thick dick being pushed inside my pussy. An involuntary moan escapes my mouth. The dick starts to move, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. Yes, my fuck box is full of cock, I'm filled up completely. But why feels my pussy still so empty then?

Why is the feeling so different from last time at Β Α Π? A sudden flash hits my brain. It's my pussy, it's not me. Whoever is fucking me right now is not fucking me at all, he's only fucking a cunt. My dear pussy can simply be any cunt. He doesn't care. But the other way. Maybe this guy looks repulsive. I can still imagine him to be my price charming. Or my brother Dan!

I decide I like being fucked. The guy with his cock inside my cooch speeds up his tempo and starts to pant. Now his movements get a bit ragged, he holds my hips in a tight grip and keeps pulling my crotch against his. Suddenly he stops moving, his cock buried deep inside my pussy. I feel how he bucks into my pussy. A stream of hot fluid fills my womb. Yeah, it's still my pussy that gives him this pleasure.

"Wow, this chick is tight. Try this cunt, it's really good!"

Yes, I'm degraded into a cunt. But I wouldn't want to miss this action. It's still something to be a cunt. Another dick fills my pussy, and then another, and another. One after the other occupies my treasure and uses it to reach orgasm. And most do. I get spurts of spunk inside my body and sloshes of hot jism on my belly.

I lose track of time. And of the number of guys who use me. I let the boys do as they please, not that there is another option. I just hang in my ropes. Mia in the box next to mine gives a different show. I hear how she fights the action half the time and shakes in her shackles. I wonder why she gives the visitors such a hard time while it's obvious she can't escape either.

I've no idea what time it is when the door to the attic reopens again. My pussy feels raw from all the action it has seen. I'm sure sperm is flowing from my pussy, and I feel a puddle of gooey on my lower belly. The special guests arrive. Now who are they. What is it Andrew had said? Alumni of Β-Α-Π. That will be formers students who were a member of Β-Α-Π at the time they went to university. Maybe a young executive who graduated last year and is now on the brink of a fruitful career. Or it could be some grumpy old men who jump at the opportunity to once again bone some fine co-eds.

THE ALUMNI

"Tonight, I can offer you the service of some fresh young students. Our boys already warmed them up for you so they're ready to go. Now don't freak out, your anonymity is secured. The fair maidens at our disposal can't see you nor will ever know who is here tonight. Neither will you ever know which girls you meet here. Or mate here, I should say! But I assure you they're legit clean prime students of the female kind you can use in whichever way you want. You only must honour their anonymity. I mean that you may not get behind the curtains. And the girls won't give answers to questions you might ask them. But otherwise, be my guest and eat your heart out!"

A repeat of earlier proceedings. Shuffling of feet, feeling up of my pussy, a then a lot of boning. Again, cocks in different sizes, although I think most are above average in size, both in length and girth. For sure the one that just left my pussy and is now servicing Mia. And now I'm being filled up again by maybe an even bigger specimen. The one that's now shoved deep inside me starts to get into a good rhythm right away, and I decide I like that.

"Mister, don't you agree this one's really good? She helped me last week in becoming a member of Β-Α-Π. Her name's Debbie. It's only too bad you can't see her face, she's sooo beautiful!"

My body freezes. WHAT? That must be Paul! So much for anonymity... Now how can he know it's me? A hand touched my lower left leg high up in the air, close to where it's held up with the strap. JEEZ!, my little tattoo...

The man with his fat cock in my tight cunt stops his fucking. His hands suddenly grip my thighs real tight, almost as if he's starting to lose his balance. His nice rhythm comes to a premature full stop. His cock stays stuck deep inside me, his crown nudging my cervix. I figure what this can be. And now suddenly he loses it completely and fires his load right at the threshold of my womb. Definitely a premature ejaculation. But why do sudden? Old age overwhelmed with the intensity of youth?

"Boy, you say her name is Debbie?" the man hisses out of breath.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. You see that birdie?"

"Shit!"

The man to my left now enjoying Mia's pussy says: "Something wrong dad?"

"YES DONALD! YOU AND I LEAVE FUCKING RIGHT NOW!"

My heart skips at least three beats. Maybe it has just stopped altogether...

I KNOW THAT VOICE!! I KNOW BOTH VOICES! Suddenly it struck me both my dad and his dad, my grandpa, have studied at this same uni...

12