All Comments on 'Sharing is Caring - Couple Journey'

by casalcomlindaesposa

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed your story..very erotic and the continued connection between the couples while they explored was hot! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is a great Divorce

Appetizer.. so get to the BTB and financial devastation main course. Then throw a little life well lived for desert.

That might get it to a 2.5 or so and not take 5 useless pages.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
"Sharing is Caring" isn't true...

"Sharing is Caring" isn't true..."Sharing is Losing" (or as the wife would have said: "Partilhar é perder") in my opinion...Adding to that, this was too long...1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Fun story

You packed a LOT of action into this story. I feel like you included almost too much detail at times, especially in the beginning when describing what this couple looks like, their relationship history, their sexual history, etc. I find it’s easier to digest this type of information in small portions, sprinkled throughout the story when it becomes relevant, rather than all at once.

The sex club seemed a little over the top, but fun. When they reached the hotel, I felt like the story would have been better with some drama or tension added. Instead, they all jumped into bed and had amazing sex with no issues whatsoever. In real life, there would be at least some hesitation or nervousness, which would make the story more interesting.

You’ve given us a cast of characters and set up a situation where they’re all having sexy fun and enjoying themselves immensely. Throw a monkeywrench or two in there, show us how they react, and then show us how it is all resolved. “Happily ever after” is only compelling if there was sadness before then at some point.

Thanks for contributing.

Oh, and you’re probably wicked confused by your score and comments. You’re probably wondering why there are so many uptight assclowns here, and why they’re all so angry and fixated on divorce. For some reason, this category attracts sad old men who’ve been jilted by their ex-wives and find some demented pleasure in reading stories about brain-dead women who get humiliated, beaten, and divorced. They like reading these stories over and over again. And they come to an erotic story site to read them. Weird, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆

Hey, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, go eat your usual cum treat from wifey's pussy, and when you are done, do us all a favor and go eat a gun for dessert, you CUCK MORON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWINGING TRASH

Author you can stick this piece of shit up your ass. Only the likes of that cunt Swingerjoe would favor something like this. The idiot doesn't know when he's not wanted. Go back into retirement ass wipe, nobody needs your advice. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sounds like Swingerjoe hit a soft spot and was probably exactly right. Notice same nut commented multiple times all on same day and went on to do it to multiple other stories I noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Decent first try, but it needs work.

The writing is the quality level of spank material- which is fine for some stories. But it really is just too drawn out and hugely repetitive. This makes it way too slow and boring for a spank story. Example- the set up for the glory hole "mistake " was drawn out so long, that the reader saw it coming many paragraphs before. Keep the story moving and let the reader discover the twists. The readers are smarter than you give credit for. Even readers of spank material! Remember- bang, bang, bang with the action- just like a headboard!

casalcomlindaesposacasalcomlindaesposaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your criticism (and I mean the productive kind)

Suggestions are always welcome. We especially thank those who took the time to write what they liked and didn´t like about the story. It helps a lot!

For our next story I´ll try to be more careful with the flow of the action, and try not to bore you all so much with details. Although this story (and all we may write in the future) are based on our own reality, we may change some things to make them more interesting.

And indeed, swinger joe seems to be right. I never expected that people would come to an EROTICA site, and use these stories, no matter if real or false, to bask in their own misery. Wow. If you don´t like them, why would you read them?

Anyway, thank you, and keep giving us your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

john1946john1946over 6 years ago
Fun story

That was a fun story and good for a first time. Having been years in lifestyle, it happens just like that. A little work and remember the descriptive adjectives. 5 for the first time. Thank you

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
A little long ...

but a lot of fun anyway. You are going to be a very good writer. You are already way ahead of most on this site. Don't worry about most of the anonymous comments. Those who are too lazy to sign in frequently give very questionable feedback. Just ignore the haters. They have issues that would require lots of therapy to deal with.

It would have been nice to hear more dialog between the spouses, both before and during sex. A great first time attempt. Gave you a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty well written

The story was pretty well written. It was a bit long and repetitive.

Strangely, given the subject matter, it really wan't that erotic.

Keep trying.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A lot of work

A lot.of work with indifferent results. Not for me even with Joe's endorsement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

one star- willing cuckoldry is not erotic,Sharing is caring? In whose world?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ZZZZZZZ

Sorry, but I went to sleep waiting for something to happen, and when I found it was going to be so long, I just gave up. I'm sure she was beautiful, but we did not need to have her described so often. Perhaps something happened eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic story

The transition from curiosity to a greatly expanded openness was erotic. It did seem to have a little more detail in the scenes than I like, although that would be good for a play or movie script. The part about the husband enjoying the sight of his wife having sex fits well with my experience. Some guys don't like that, so I have no idea why they would read a swinger story or cuckold story. They may not even know that most cuckolds are not submissive.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY FUN STORY

extremely fun.. hot.. erotic story... a little too long but still ok.. I really appreciated the author keeping everybody in the same room/bed... so many stupid authors have the couples running off to separate rooms.. separate houses. etc etc... that is just dumb if you are not present with your spouse to enjoy the experience together .... 5 stars

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

I much preferred this story over your "Casting of a Wife time". I always enjoy when the couple explores together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous