Sharing is Caring - Couple Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the song ended and the girls came back, they were not surprised to see their men staring wide eyed at them. Mike had crossed his legs, and Paul's hand was holding his drink over the tent in his trousers, trying, but not fully succeeding, to hide his erection. Things got even hotter when each woman put her hand on the front of their respective husband's trousers, finding what they already knew: their cocks were completely erect. Their touch made their men shudder with pleasure.

"It seems we won" Linda said. "Now you have to dance with us and we get to decide who we dance with." Those were not the original rules. It was obvious they had talked while they were dancing, and this was all part of their plan.

Linda went to Paul and said "come on, big guy, time for a little swing." Did she mean swing, as in the dance or "swing"? She took him by the hand, leading him to the dance floor, moving to the rhythm, her ass swaying in a most sensual way.

Isabel, slightly more embarrassed but putting on a decided face, did the same with Mike, also leading him to the dance floor. In any other situation, she doubted she would have had the courage to do what she was doing right now. A look at her husband relaxed her, however. He was smiling, looking at her lovingly, and he winked, telling her it was all right.

And they danced. Well, actually they moved to the rhythm together, feeling each other's bodies and getting even more turned on. It was impossible to hide their erections, so the men didn't even try. The women, although not as obviously, were in a state of extreme arousal. Their nipples stood erect, but only in Linda's case was this noticeable, as Isabel's pearl corset was protecting her from the embarrassment she might feel otherwise. Linda had chosen a black lace bodysuit with clasps in the crotch, which did little to hide her b cup tits' nipples from Paul's gaze. Under Isabel's panties, as well as under Linda's, juices were already flowing like a river in spring. This was exacerbated by the contact between their wet pussies and the hard cocks of the men, even if they were separated by their clothes.

As the music played on, both couples realized things might get out of control soon, and, before they did, the girls lead the men back to the sofa.

"That was probably one of the craziest things I have ever done." Paul said. "Also one of the hotter."

"And it was worth every second" Mike added. Squeezing Isabel's hand.

Both girls were proud of their achievement, and were feeling powerful and sexy. They sat in the sofa, and decided that since everyone was already feeling a little drunk, more drinks were out of the question. It was time, Isabel suggested, for the promised tour of the club. They were all aware that along the way there would be ample opportunities to watch people fucking, which was a plus. But it was much less dangerous than dancing with different partners while aroused, as they could plainly see.

By then many couples had disappeared from the main room, no doubt in search of fun elsewhere in the club. This also meant that, in essence, there was now sex everywhere in the club.

"What do you say we start at the porn theater?" Paul inquired. "They have probably already started playing some movies, and I bet we will be able to see some very erotic things there. And I'm not just referring to the screen."

"They have a porn theater here?" Linda asked. "I've always been curious about that. In fact, we talked about visiting one before, but they seem to be very uncommon these days."

"We even considered asking some stranger out on a cinema date, and letting him feel my wife" Mike added. "We posted some photos online and almost immediately got a bunch of responses back." Paul and Isabel were listening attentively, their imaginations sparked by this confession. "In the end we didn't do anything because Linda got nervous about the idea, but you wouldn't believe the amount of guys who want to meet my wife, even if not to fuck, only to touch or masturbate her, or have her touch them. Actually, we are still considering it."

This statement made Paul's eyes unconsciously stick to Linda's long toned legs, wondering how they would feel under his wondering hands. Isabel noticed it and added "Oh, I believe that, alright. And after dancing with Linda and seeing my husband doing it too, I believe it even more. She is super sexy."

"Oh, you can talk, all right. You were the sexiest thing on that whole dance floor. And, by the way, I had never kissed a woman before. It was better than expected, I assure you."

"It may have had some small effect on me, too" Isabel said, jokingly, feeling her pussy twitch in pleasure. "Just a little bit, though. And we also like to post photos online, sometimes even videos. I love the idea that somewhere there are guys who masturbate looking at my pictures or videos. Gets me soaking wet every time"

"Which is funny, if you think about it, especially for a guy as jealous as me. I also really like it when she receives videos or pics from guys showing her their cocks and cumming on her photos. I am as far from gay as someone can be, but those pics and videos also get me hard because I know how wet her pussy gets because of them, and that's a great turn on. Besides, I always reap the benefits, since I get to do what they can only dream of." Paul concluded.

"I bet those videos and photos are amazing. We really must exchange e-mail, because I'm going to have to watch them." Linda said.

"And then maybe you guys can send me a video or two of you guys enjoying them, right? Or maybe we can even play while chatting live, what do you think?" Isabel concluded.

"You bet! That would be way hotter than any porn we could ever watch!" Mike quickly added, still lost in Isabel's body. This time even Paul and Isabel noticed his hungry look. "See anything you like?" Paul asked, jokingly. "Don't worry, It must be the buzz speaking, but today I don't feel especially jealous. You are perfectly safe."

"Besides" Isabel noticed "It's not like Paul hasn't stared at Linda's legs and butt all night."

"Well, It's not our fault you ladies look so good tonight. We are only human, after all, and you look like you could star in a movie."

"Speaking of movies, shall we get going to the theater? I'm getting more and more curious, and I want to find a place to sit and observe what happens there."

With that, they all got up and left the main room. Along the way, they could see other couples kiss, dance and touch. The atmosphere was electric, charged with sexual tension, and it was beginning to affect them in the most pleasurable way. Both couples headed toward the porn theater, wondering what they would find there.

Upon entering the theater, they were not disappointed A few couples were sitting in the cinema chairs, watching a porn movie that depicted four couples playing musical chairs. The four women in the movie were dancing around some chairs, and sat in the closest one when the music stopped playing. Under each chair was a photo of one of their husbands. Each woman proceeded to fuck the man whose picture they sat on. Afterwards, those women participated in threesomes and foursomes, fucking with abandon. It was so sexy, Isabel, Linda, Paul and Mike's eyes were stuck to the screen.

The theater's bed was still empty, but that didn't mean that no sex was taking place in the room. The lights were turned down low, but it was perfectly possible to see that some couples were very busy. One woman in particular sat between two men, and was clearly receiving her fair share of attention.

"I want to watch this" Isabel said "It is just like I imagined it, but I want to take a closer look. Let's sit behind them."

Once they came closer and sat, they weren't surprised to see that most guests were not paying much attention to what was going on in the movie. Everyone was distracted by the red haired woman who was sucking the cocks of both men, alternating between them, changing between her hand and her mouth. It was beyond sensual, and the two women had to squeeze their legs together, afraid that the dampness in their panties could be seen.

"Getting any ideas, are you?" Mike asked.

Linda, who sat right next to him, felt a man's a hand being placed upon her naked legs, and shivered in delight. "I just might be." It was Mike's, but she wondered how Paul's hand would feel like in that situation.

"Me too" Isabel added. She was holding Paul's hand tightly while she watched.

Suddenly, the woman and the two men got up and left, perhaps looking for a more secluded place to fuck. On their way out, the men took a few condoms from the bowls, and suddenly this became a certainty.

"What a shame. At least we can still watch the movie..." was Linda's comment to the situation. Isabel and the men were a bit disappointed too.

Meanwhile, in the movie, another woman, this one a long haired brunette, was being fucked through a glory hole

"Just like the ones they got right there. If the walls were the same color, this scene could have been filmed right here at the club" Paul commented, looking intently at the woman being pounded by a stranger's thick cock, her pussy making sloppy noises with every thrust.

"They have those here?" Linda asked, intently watching the movie that was playing.

"Right there." Paul said, pointing at the blue wall in the corner.

By now everyone was paying attention to the screen. Out of nowhere, feeling bold and beyond excited, Linda, in a clearly nervous but extremely excited voice, asked Isabel, who sat beside her: "do you think you could tell your husband's cock apart from that of another man?"

This caught Isabel by surprise, as it did both men, who stood at attention, listening intently to the conversation. After a few moments, Isabel responded "sure I could, I would know it anywhere."

"Are you sure enough to make a bet?"

"A bet?"

"Yes. For example, if you can tell Paul's cock apart from Mike's, you win and I will pay for a full course dinner in any place of your choice. If you can't, I win and you treat us to dinner. What do you say?"

Isabel thought for a second. Then, after looking at Paul, who was, by now, a little shocked with these developments and couldn't say anything, she responded "OK, you're on".

No one was paying any attention to the movie anymore. Reality had slapped the movie in the face, and demanded their full attention. "This must be the booze talking, but I also think you could do it, dear" Paul finally managed to say, shocked at his own words.

"OK, then. Both of you guys get into the first glory hole room, the first one on our left from this perspective. Since they are all empty, it doesn't really matter, and it's the closest one, so it's the best one to do this."

Everyone was listening intently. It was as if Linda had this all thought out long before.

"Then one of you sticks his cock out. The other has to stay inside while we investigate matters. Oh, and you are obviously not allowed to talk, or it will be too easy."

"Investigate?" Mike asked his wife. "Investigate how?"

"Any way we have to, honey" Linda told Mike. "We may not be able to reach a conclusion by simply looking, you know, so any way is permitted, including touching. What do you say? Are we on?"

Isabel and the men took a few seconds to answer. In the end, the answer was, obviously, affirmative. After the alcohol, their dance, the threesome show in the theater and the movie, they were just too turned on to even care.

"Sure", said Isabel.

"Fine", added Paul.

"What do you mean "touching" asked Mike. "Touching with your hands or?..."

"OK, then let's do this. You guys get in there while we wait for you on this side of the wall. Remember: Only one cock out and the other only comes out in the end. If needed, we may think of a consolation prize for the guy who doesn't get to be "investigated" thoroughly."

Everyone laughed at the idea. Paul and Mike looked at each other and shrugging their shoulders left the porn theater. Before closing the door to the corridor, they glanced back at their desirable wives, who were still sitting in the cinema chairs, talking and looking at them. They waved at the guys, and they closed the door and started walking toward the glory hole room doors. Now this was getting seriously hot.

"OK, who goes first?" Paul asked. "It's obvious the first one will get touched a lot more, maybe even masturbated."

"You think they'll do that?" Mike asked. "Shit, your wife is so hot I almost came in my pants on the dance floor. She must be hot as hell in bed, I could feel the heat coming from her pussy. If she touches me, I don't think I'll last more than five seconds." Then, thinking about what he had just said, he added: "Sorry man, I didn't mean to say it like that..."

"That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing. Just between us, I wouldn't mind fucking your wife, but I don't think Isabel would approve. So, what do we do now?"

"I have an idea. We go to the bar and get two straws. We cut one, and whoever gets the shorter one gets to go first."

"That's actually a good idea." said Paul. "But we both go to the bar, in case one of us gets any weird ideas."

"I would never do that" Said Mike, smiling. "I may have thought about it, though"

"Yes, I saw the way you were looking at Isabel earlier, and the way you were trying to stick your cock into her pussy on the dance floor. I'm glad you were both dressed."

"OK, fine, but what could I do? She is one heck of a hot MILF, and the cock wants what it wants."

"Same here, same here. Though I would call mine a WILF, for wife, not mom. Shall we go?"

"Let's go then."

Meanwhile, the girls were talking between themselves. "Who should go first" Isabel asked.

"I think you should. After all, you did get here first, didn't you?"

"Yes, but this was your idea. Don't you want to go first?"

"Girl, right now I am so horny I could fuck just about anything. Anyway, I find that the thought of seeing you grabbing a cock, especially if it's your own husband's, is the most erotic thing in the world right now. And I felt it throbbing close to my pussy while we danced, so I can tell this is going to be good. And I'll get my chance too, so don't worry."

"If you say so, but if you get uncomfortable..."

"Hush. Look, here it comes. Whose is it? I thought I could tell immediately, I was just teasing before, but now I'm not so sure. You want to do the honors?"

A hard cock had appeared in the first glory hole. Both girls giggled a bit, playfully evaluating the situation. In that corner of the club lights were dim, but, despite the weak light, both women could tell it was a nice cock, hard and pulsing. The question was: Whose was it, Mike's or Paul's? With a nice dinner on the line, Isabel went first, and was almost immediately sure it was not her husband's. Looking at Linda and seeing the excitement in her eyes, she went for the cock. "Let them feel a little jealous. After all, this was not my idea in the first place."

Licking her lips in anticipation, and feeling a new wave of wetness taking over her pussy, Isabel touched the rigid member in the glory hole, at first only with the tips of her red nailed fingers. She was now definitely sure this was not Paul's cock. His was a bit thicker, and she loved it for that, because it filled her pussy just right. "Hmmmmmmm..." she thought, "I could go for a nice fuck right now. I bet Paul would love it." Without thinking about it, and while fully immersed in her wet daydream about her husband, Isabel didn't notice that she had started tugging at the strange penis, masturbating it. She had even instinctively changed her hand, using her left one, the one she almost always used to make her husband cum, while her right hand was touching her soaking wet pussy over her pearly white panties, which were, by now, completely wet too. And all of this was showing results: her hand was now accelerating, her lovely red nails little more than a blur. Moaning could be heard from the glory hole room, and the cock's head was covered in pre-cum. Linda watched this fascinated, her hand also on her bodysuit covered pussy, alternating between touching her soaked slit and her hard clit, and squeezing her aroused tits.

When Linda was about to unclasp the crotch of her bodysuit, giving her complete access to her own sopping wet cunt, Isabel motioned her to come closer, whispering to her "It's not mine, it must be yours!"

Linda was in such a state of arousal, she did not wait at all. She needed release, and if she couldn't get it right there and then, then Mike would, she would make sure of it. Taking the pre-cum covered cock in her hand and masturbating her pussy with the other, Linda was a woman on a mission. She licked her lips and, slowly and deliberately, came closer and closer to her husband's hard dick. Then, using her tongue, she licked the object of her desire, from the very tip, licking the pre-cum directly from the small slit, to its base, or at least to where she could reach because of the limitations of the hole.

The moaning inside the room had increased by now, it was getting louder, more urgent. She knew her husband was almost done. She considered for a moment letting him slid his tumescent phallus in her needy, dripping vagina. Looking around she noticed that it was not only Isabel who was observing her.

She was, of course, her right hand still under her black dress and over her utterly soaked panties. But there were others there, intently watching her; the men and women that had previously been sitting in the chairs, as well as others who had just arrived, had gathered around the two of them, ignoring the movie playing on the screen to see the show those hot women were putting on. Everyone seemed to be extremely turned on. Many couples, in fact, were masturbating each other, which, Linda thought, gave the scene even more impact, like something out of an amazing fantasy or a surreal dream.

Then Linda made up her mind, throwing what little inhibitions she still felt out the window. "They want a show? I'll give them a show they'll never forget." Putting the cock in her mouth, slowly at first, tasting his gland, she began bobbing her head. She didn't swallow the whole thing at once. She was having her fun playing with it, toying with her man. She alternated between using her hands and mouth, her pink painted nails and matching lipstick a stunning contrast with the skin of the throbbing member. A stirring inside told her that her orgasm, as well as her husband's, were now very close. She could tell because his cock, already engorged, seemed to grow even larger, completely filling her mouth. It could not take much more of this sloppy blowjob of hers. She increased the rhythm of her hands, both the one on his cock and the one on her pussy, and swallowed his cock.

She also knew she could not take much more. The tidal wave of pleasure was coming, and she had no intention of delaying it. Despite the dim light in the theater, her glistening pussy was so wet it was shining, sparkling just like her gray dress. It was plain for everyone to see what was about to happen. His cock was coated in her saliva, Linda was touching herself frenetically, nearing an orgasm, and so was Isabel, who, completely fascinated with the spectacle before her, had by now slid her panties to the side and was furiously masturbating, sliding her fingers in and out of her cunt. A river of juices flowed down her fingers and thighs, almost reaching the red lace of her stockings.

And then he came, filling Linda's mouth with spurt after spurt of hot white seed. The quantity was so unexpected, she had to take her mouth off it, and a final spurt fell on her dress, just above her hard tits. She couldn't believe he could have produced all that cum in such short time. "He must have been REALLY horny", she thought, since the night before, because of the excitement they felt about their first visit to a swingers club, he had filled her pussy completely, first with his cock, then with what seemed like gallons of warm sperm.