Sharing is Caring - Couple Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Isabel asked Mike to lower her dress zipper. And so he did, looking in awe at her firm body inside a pearly white corset with black details. He grabbed one of her tits from behind and gently but firmly, grabbed her hair turning her face toward him, kissing her on her mouth. She loved having her hair grabbed like that and responded by placing her hand on his cock and saying "Now we can finally take care of this big boy. I thought it was you at the glory hole, but it turns out yours is even better."

The men undressed quickly, scattering their clothes all around the floor of the room. The women couldn't wait anymore, and so couldn't they.

Their men fully naked, and their erections fully visible, Isabel only had time to remove her corset, leaving her black and red stockings and her shoes on. Mike thought it made her look even more delicious. As for Linda, she took off her sandals, but couldn't do the same with her bodysuit before being laid on the big bed, side by side with Isabel, their quivering pussies being eaten with abandon. Both women were feeling their orgasms coming. While being licked by Mike, Isabel ran her hands all over her lustful tits, something she enjoyed immensely when she was truly excited. Then she begged Mike: "Stick it in, please. I want to be fucked. I can't take it anymore.

Next to her, Paul was already opening up a condom, and gave Mike another.

"Paul, you fuck her right too, she deserves it, after all that happened today." Mike said, putting on the condom, while Isabel looked on, licking her lips in anticipation. "Fill her pussy as much as you can. She's been naughty tonight, and that's what happens to naughty girls."

Linda was beyond caring. After sucking the stranger at the club, she desperately needed cock in her pussy, any would do. Paul didn't need the incentive, anyway. Cock in hand, he drove it inside Linda's convulsing cunt, feeling her move to his rhythm. Her legs up in the air, he noticed the ladybug tattoo on her left foot while he was sucking on her toes. She was beyond the point of no return by then. And then she came for the first time.

Mike was also balls deep into Isabel, who was moaning, begging him not to stop.

"Give it to me! Oooooohhhh! Give it to... meeeeeeeee..." And she also came, shaking like the woman in heat she was.

This didn't stop the guys. The condoms made them loose a bit of sensitivity, and were great as a means of lasting a bit longer, though they still could feel the women's convulsions of pleasure, grabbing their hard cocks, not letting them escape.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Mike asked Isabel "I don't think I can last much longer."

His cock felt too good inside her. She had waited for this all night. Although she had never expected someone other than her husband would be fucking her, ever.

"Ohhhhhhh... Hmmmmmm... Stay where you are, keep doing what you're doing right now... I'm gonna cum agaiiiinnnnn!" And she did. He couldn't hold back anymore either. She was just too sexy, like a sex goddess he had been lucky enough to bang. He came, a torrent of sperm filling his condom inside her. She felt him twitch and heard him moan, and that increased the intensity of her own orgasm. Next to them, Paul was finishing too. Linda, however, had decided to see him cum all over her, and had his cock, already without the condom, in her hand. She tugged a few times, her beautiful small hands working him up, until he came.

"Hhhhhhnnnnnnggggghhhhhh..." he moaned, sending jet after jet of warm white cum all over her black bodysuit, reaching her chest and almost her chin. "Oooooohhhh, yeeeeesssss, that's it, cum for me, cover me in your spunk! Aaaaahhhh, I needed this so much!" she said, still wanking him.

"It's the second time you are taking a stranger's cum in the last 24 hours!" Mike told her, admiring her sperm covered body.

"And I am loving it." she responded, still masturbating Paul, feeling his cock shaking from his orgasm. Her face was red with pleasure. "Besides, Paul is not a stranger anymore, he already had my pussy!"

Feeling spent from releasing all the accumulated sexual tension, Paul kissed Linda, her tongue feverishly searching and entangling his own, like a pair of dancers lost in their own world. Mike was lightly kissing Isabel's tits, being extra careful with her nipples, because she had told him they were much too sensitive then. Paul turned to his wife and asked her

"So, how was it?"

"I'm still shaking. Wow, this was amazing. We should have done this before!"

"And we are not done yet" Linda told them, snuggling with her husband. "We booked this room for two nights, so we don't have to leave until noon the day after tomorrow." Then, licking her lips, she added "And there are a few things I would still like to try with you, if you'd like to. It's not often that I have one delicious woman and two handsome men all for myself! Oh, this is so amazing."

"There are a few things I want to try too." Isabel said. "For example, I want to be fucked by two men, and I think I may just get my wish." Then, turning to Paul, she said "What do you think, dear? Do you prefer to fuck my pussy or my mouth? I know I told you my pussy was only yours, but we seem to be way past that!"

Paul kissed her and told her "You are the sexiest woman alive, and both of us will fuck you, mouth AND pussy, until you're satisfied." Isabel's eyes shone happily.

"And me too! I also want a bit of that double action. I don't know any woman who wouldn't, given the circumstances!"

Everyone laughed and cuddled for a bit. After a few minutes, they all went to the bathroom. The women especially wanted to take a shower: after all, they were covered in semen and their own pussy juices. They smelled of raw sex, and it was a sweet, feminine smell, but they wanted to wash themselves, so they could be more comfortable.

The shower was big enough for all of them, and the men ended up giving their women massages, using soap and their own bodies as sponges. The girls were delighted, and re-payed the favor by helping to wash their quickly growing cocks. They decided it was better to rest for a bit before embarking on any more sexual adventures, however, so the fun ended there. All clean and dry, they went to bed, the men in clean boxer shorts, the ladies in extremely sexy short nightgowns, a pink and black satiny one for Linda and a black and green one she chose for Isabel.

That night they slept together, the women in the middle, the men on the sides, spooning them. In the middle of the night, while still half-asleep, Linda and Isabel started kissing each other. That lead to more movement, while they touched each other, and, before long, the men finally awoke. And they sat in bed, watching the two women eat each other's pussy with delight. Just when they thought things couldn't get any better this happened!

It wouldn't take too long before Isabel had fulfilled her fantasy: suddenly, Mike's cock, protected by a condom, was deep inside her hungry pussy, while Paul's cock was in her mouth. After some minutes, sensing they were about to cum and wishing to prolong the pleasure, Paul and Mike stopped, trading places. Isabel took off the condom from Mike's cock, which was by now staring at her in the eye, and started sucking on it with abandon, making it sloppy and wet, just as she liked it, feeling his gland inside her mouth, feeling it grow with every movement she made, just like her husband's had been mere seconds before. Paul started fucking her from behind, almost slipping out of her because of her wetness, while Linda placed herself under Isabel, her mouth touching her pussy.

And there she was, on all fours, in doggy-style position, with her husband fucking her incredibly wet pussy from behind, with every thrust pushing her body forward, helping her give Mike a slow, sloppy and delicious blowjob. This was living a fantasy, she thought. Isabel even had the added bonus of Linda, who was alternating between licking her pussy and Paul's hard cock.

And then she couldn't hold it in anymore. She felt it was coming, and it was going to be a big one. When she finally came she brought everyone with her to the world of pleasure. It was just that erotic. First Paul came deep in her pussy, filling her with his sperm, which Linda licked from her pussy, every drop of Isabel's honey and Paul's cum. Linda came too, her fingers inside her delirious cunt. Finally, Mike exploded in Isabel's mouth, and she swallowed all she could, like the hot woman she knew she was.

After taking another shower, now only one at a time, and returning to bed again, Linda exclaimed "I loved it, but next time you must do me. I have this fantasy too, and you are the ones I want to make it come true."

The next day came, and they got ready to go out and eat. Fortunately Paul and Isabel had brought a change of clothes in their car, in case something happened, and they changed into them. Isabel looked stunning in a black tight top and a green leather skirt with a zipper that ran all along the front "making things easier for everyone", Paul joked. Her hair, as predicted, had returned to its wavy ways, not lessening her sensuality a bit. Linda's hair, being much shorter, didn't suffer the same problems, and Isabel considered it was maybe time to change her hairstyle a bit.

Linda decided to wear a dark yellow ruffled dress, which accentuated every curve in her body and made her look incredibly hot too. Since it was a bit elastic it would not be much more complicated to raise or take off, if necessary. At least she hoped it would still come to that.

Both men were proud of their women. And both women knew they had what it took to tease them all day.

They had lunch on a restaurant facing the beach. Not many more people were there, since this was still low season, and they could relax and eat slowly, talking and having fun with each other. Under the table, Isabel squeezed Paul's dick, which made him twitch. Nest, winking at Linda, she put her naked foot on mike's crotch, playing with him. It was clear she was not ready to go home before one more sex romp, and neither was Linda.

"Eat well, boys. Remember, today I want all your energy for myself" Linda said.

"But save some for me! I'm not done yet." Isabel added.

"Boy, am I glad we took Anne's advice and brought all those condoms. This would have been a lot less fun without them. Honestly, we never thought we would need them." Paul concluded. If we had known things would have turned like this, we would also have brought our set of dice with sex positions."

"You guys have one of those? That could have been fun. Next time, I suppose". Linda told Paul.

"We can still play something, if you'd like" Isabel stated, looking at the others. Then, looking at Linda, she asked "Do you have any cards? Playing cards?"

"Yes, I think we have a deck in our car. It's been there forever."

"Then it's all settled. We will play something fun back at the hotel"

"Strip poker" Mike asked, hopeful.

"Even better than that", Isabel responded "especially since I do not know how to play poker."

They finished eating and paid for the meal. Since the glory hole bet had lost all effect, ending without a clear winner (besides the fact that Linda would often masturbate to that mistake later, while Mike watched), each couple paid for their own food. This despite Paul and Isabel arguing that it was not fair, that they should be the ones to pay, because they had stayed at their hotel room. Mike and Linda would have nothing of that, and they explained that they always divided the checks when eating with friends, to avoid problems and misunderstandings. Paul and Isabel were forced to agree. Before leaving, Mike bought two bottles of light wine. "For the game" he said.

Isabel loved card games, and this one, she was sure, was going to be a very erotic one. The rules she decided upon were simple: they had to make sets of the same card, and the winner would be the one without any card in his or her hand at the end, while the loser was the one with the most. The twist was that whoever lost had to lose a piece of clothing, chosen by and taken by the winner of the game.

They were all having lots of fun, drinking and laughing all along, but the game, or, in reality, the stripping, was taking way too long. Only the men seemed to be losing, both reduced to their trousers and shoes. So far Isabel had only lost her top, revealing a sexy push-up tan bra. Linda had lost her left shoe. The girls decided to stop playing, and instead do a little strip-tease for their men. They sure gave them a show, with one stripping the other, placing their hands all over each other's body and kissing it. Linda unzipped Isabel's leather skirt, revealing a lovely red thong with a little red bow in front. She looked hot and sexy, and was clearly getting wet. Isabel helped Linda out of her yellow dress, revealing a set of matching blue panties and bra. She proceeded to run her tongue all over her exposed body, making her shake in pleasure.

Dancing sexily, the girls dropped their bras, showing their tits in all their glory, their nipples already sticking up. After this show, with their panties still on, they started grinding their crotches on both men while they sat. Their trousers looked like large tents, which didn't stop the two women getting lower and lower, till they were sitting on their hard nobs. They removed their cocks from their prison, and, pushing aside their panties, sat on them.

What followed was another sex session, this one much slower than the previous ones, as if they wanted to make sure they would remember each other's taste. Linda laid the middle of the two men, masturbating them both at the same time, an old dream of hers. Isabel had her mouth on Linda's pussy, tasting her honey, sweet, flowing juices, sucking on her pussy lips and exposed hard clitoris. She was going up and down her wet slit with her tongue, the way Linda had done with her before. Isabel was fascinated, and masturbated furiously watching the guys fucking Linda in missionary position, and then changing places. Mike came inside her, his cum oozing out of her well used, twitching pussy, while Paul came on her mouth.

The women kissed passionately, tongues entwining, tasting the cum between the two, filled with lustful desires. Seeing that Isabel hadn't cum yet, Linda touched her expertly, the way she knew and liked. She was so hot by then she reached an amazing, sweet orgasm.

That afternoon, after exchanging phone numbers and e-mails, they said goodbye to each other, promising to get together again sometime, and also to tell each other any of their eventual sexual adventures, if any ever happened.

Back to their red car, on their way home, Isabel asked Paul "And now what? Do you think this will change anything between us?"

"Did you like it?" Paul asked back.

"You know I did. And you did too."

"Then nothing's changed. Life is short, we ought to live it more."

"I truly love you, you know?"

"I love you too, very much."

Hand in hand, looking at the open road ahead, the couple stood silent for a few moments, until Isabel broke the silence.

"We got to do something crazy like this again sometime, don't we?" she said, a smile on her lovely red lips.

He smiled back at her, nodding in agreement, and added

"As soon as you want. Any ideas?"

"I think I may have some."

END

**********

This is my first time writing something like this, so any comments and criticisms are welcome. Just try to send constructive criticism and productive feedback, not just negativity! If you like the story, tell us, and I will write a few more of our experiences.

Thank you for reading.