Sharing is Caring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shaved his face, then manscaped his penis, trimming his pubes down fairly low, but shaved his shaft and balls until they were smooth. He didn't even know why he did it anymore, he had gotten in the habit while he was married and never dropped it.

After putting on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt he gave the house a walkthrough. The maids had done their weekly cleaning of the house earlier that morning. He wanted to make sure they hadn't missed anything since Cindy had a friend coming over.

Taylor, he thought, an image of the girl going through his mind. She might be Cindy's age, but she's got a grown woman's body, and what's worse is she knows it. Taylor had never passed up an opportunity to flirt with Kevin, often complementing him, unnecessarily touching his arm as she passed, or leaning forward to give him a view of her ample breasts.

Once, he had entered the kitchen to find her bent over, seemingly to pick up something, arching her back. The image filled his mind. He could see her curvy ass in the jeans she'd been wearing, accented due to her back being arched. She had been wearing a crop top, and he could plainly see black g-string hugging her hips.

She had turned to catch him staring, and gave him a wink before getting back up and walking back to Cindy's room. I don't think she even picked anything up, Kevin now realized. Kevin had always managed her flirtations well, changing the subject or making a joke. Still, he had to mentally prepare himself for tonight.

...

The two girls came through the door and hour later, laughing at something Taylor had said. Kevin heard them come in, and came out of his study to greet them.

"Hi daddy," Cindy said as she gave him a hug.

Kevin smiled in surprise, they weren't usually huggers, but it felt nice. Her small body pressed against him for a moment as he noticed she smelled lightly of vanilla.

Daddy? Taylor thought. She'd never seen Cindy act so familiar with Kevin. Their eyes met after they ended their hug. "Hi daddy," she said cocking her hip to the side, sounding both sarcastic and flirty at the same time. She bit her lip as her gaze drifted down his muscular form and settled on the shapely bulge in Kevin's shorts. She never missed an opportunity to get an eyeful of "daddy" when Cindy wasn't looking.

"Mr. Booker will do," Kevin responded, now close enough to smell the distinctively different perfume this girl wore. He didn't know what scent it was, but it was less subtle, and made him think of sex. She looked up and met his eyes, and to her surprise he didn't look away, he just met her gaze with a smirk. He didn't usually seem so confident, he had seen her checking him out.

Kevin had decided to accept that Taylor would play her games with him. He didn't know a way to stop her without it making their weekend awkward. So he had decided to play her game, and win at it.

He gave Taylor's figure an up and down glance, quickly noting that she had a very short skirt on, and a v-neck that left little to the imagination, then casually turned and walked through the foyer. "I was thinking I'd order some pizza for tonight, how's that sound?" The girls agreed as they headed toward Cindy's room.

Taylor turned to catch Kevin's eyes following her figure down the hall as he disappeared into the kitchen. Something's different about him, that's for sure. It's like he's suddenly mortal or something. She was well aware of how she looked, and could nearly always get whatever she wanted from anyone with a dick.

Kevin, up until today had seemed resilient to her. I wonder what happened, she thought. Maybe he's gone so long without a good ride he's finally starting to let his manhood run that brain of his a little more.

Cindy and Taylor talked about school for a while, but as always with Taylor, the conversation turned towards talking about boys. Taylor revisited Cindy's encounter about the other night, "The humpfest" as she called it. Cindy provided a few more details, her story was solid, seeing as how it was almost completely true, at least the smutty parts.

"Speaking of boys, what's with the hugging and daddy talk with Kevin?" Taylor asked.

"Well, he's been super busy at work lately, and he's done so much for me. I don't know, I just want to make him feel happy. I even cooked dinner for him last night. I just want to be a good daughter, " Cindy said.

"Shit Cindy, you sound more like a wife the way you say it," Taylor joked, laughing.

Well I'm the closest thing he's got right now, Cindy thought to herself.

...

Later that night after dinner, the girls decided on a movie and invited Kevin to watch it with them.

"I'm good," Kevin replied. "I just got this new book I've been dying to read, I heard about it in a TED talk."

"What are you, an old man?" Taylor teased. "Seriously, you'd rather read yourself to sleep at eight o'clock than watch a movie with us?"

Kevin sighed. He had time to watch the movie with them and read the book later, he could stay up late since it was the weekend. "Fine, but I'm bringing the book in case it turns out to be a chick flick or something," he joked.

Kevin sat in his chair, while the girls laid out on the floor with some blankets and pillows on their stomachs facing the TV. Kevin reclined his chair, and sat his book down next to him in case he decided the movie wasn't that interesting. Cindy offered to get her dad something to drink, or a blanket. He smiled, saying that he was fine as Taylor started the movie.

After only a few minutes into the movie, Kevin could tell this probably wasn't his kind of flick. As he reached for his book, he spotted Taylor looking at him. She flashed him a pretty smile, and he held her gaze, giving her a smile of his own before turning his attention back to his book.

After reading for a few minutes, some movement in his peripheral vision caught his eye. Kevin's gaze followed the blanket's subtly rising edge as it revealed Taylor's smooth legs and white knee-high socks. Cindy was wearing a low-riding pair of pajamas, which were thin and soft with no socks.

Taylor had subtly reached over her shoulder, and was pulling up the blanket that covered her and Cindy. Taylor's eyes were forward, giving zero attention to the movie playing in front of her. She had to go slow, so Cindy wouldn't notice.

Kevin kept expecting to see the edge of Taylor's black skirt to come into view, but the blanket had made it ride up three or four inches. What filled Kevin's view instead was the lower half of two incredibly curvy ass cheeks. There appeared to be no underwear at all until the blanket came to a stop at the girls' waists.

Not only could he see that Taylor was again wearing a g-string, this one neon pink, but he could also clearly see that his daughter was wearing a light blue thong. The blanket had also dragged up Cindy's shirt apparently. Her smaller perky ass looked incredible through the thin fabric, even alongside the larger ass of her friend.

Fuck me.. I'm in trouble, Kevin thought to himself as he absentmindedly opened his book in front of him, his eyes never leaving the girls' asses. His erection began rising, not that he was paying attention, he was much too busy getting an eyeful of the teenage flesh in front of him.

Taylor tucked the excess blanket around her shoulders, as if she had simply been cold. She turned her head slowly to see if Kevin was enjoying the view. To her surprise, his eyes not only rested on her ample uncovered ass, but on his daughter's ass as well. She also noted that he was sporting an absolutely massive erection. To her delight, the book he was grasping nervously was clearly upside down. Holy shit daddy, a whole group of girl scouts could probably fit under that tent, she thought.

Any doubt in Kevin's mind that this was somehow a coincidence vanished when Taylor arched her back slightly, bringing her barely covered pussy slightly into view. He didn't even realize that the teenager was staring at him. His eyes were busy. That is until he felt his cock twitch.

He looked forward, shocked to see the tip of his dick peaking at him over the top of his book. He quickly raised his book and repositioned it so that it now was hidden from view. However, the tip was still visible over the top.

Kevin looked over at the girls, hoping neither of them had noticed. To his dismay, Taylor had turned to face him and was giving him the most satisfied smile he had ever seen on her. Kevin, seeing that he was clearly caught, quietly sat up in his chair and awkwardly shuffled off towards his bedroom, still covering the rock hard member with his book.

Just what I needed, Kevin thought, cursing under his breath. I need to take care of this dick, it's gotten me into enough trouble already. He decided he was going to masturbate. He got into bed and got out his phone and logged into his favorite porn website, scared that if he tried to beat off without it he'd be unable to keep the images of the teenage asses he'd just witnessed out of his mind.

Fuck soup, Taylor thought, smiling to herself as she watched Kevin walk away, trying unsuccessfully to cover his womb broom. Daddy needs to be REALLY taken care of, and it's not like Cindy's gonna fuck her stepdad. It's not like anyone else is doing it either. Taylor's smile broadened as a wicked idea hatched in her mind.

The movie ended, Taylor hadn't paid attention at all. Dick was the only subject occupying her dirty mind. I knew Cindy's dad was packing, she thought, priding herself on being able to spot a nice cock. Taylor got her bedding set up on the couch where she usually slept when she stayed the night.

Cindy was surprised that her friend didn't want to stay up like usual, but they did have all of Saturday to hang out. Cindy paused before entering her room, looking down the hall towards her dad's bedroom. She was suddenly overcome with a sad feeling as she imagined the man who provided for her, all alone in his enormous bed. She continued to dwell on hit as she climbed into her own bed. It's been a year since the divorce, and he hasn't so much as gone on a date, she thought. She knew he had been asked out more than a few times, not surprising since he was built, handsome, and successful.

She also knew that after the divorce, he had slept on the couch for months, probably due to the empty feeling in his bed. Cindy decided to do something daring, but something the young teenager felt was right. She slipped out of bed and tiptoed down the hall quietly so Taylor wouldn't be aware of her venture through the darkness.

Kevin scrolled through dozens of videos, finding nothing that really sparked his attention as his impatient erection continued to throb. Even his favorite saved videos seemed unexciting to him compared to the young flesh that had just been before his eyes.

Kevin let out a sigh of frustration as he heard a soft knock at his door. Before he could answer the door opened slowly and he saw Cindy slip through. He put his phone away and turned to lay on his side with his erection pointed away from her as she approached.

It was dark enough that she wouldn't be able to see him turn. He was almost painfully hard in his briefs. This was very unusual, she had never entered his room at night, or even while he was home for that matter. Kevin said nothing, expecting her to explain her silent intrusion.

"Sorry," Cindy said in a whisper as she continued her approach, her vision adjusting slightly to the darkness of the room. She could see that he was on his side, so she rounded the foot of the bed. "I couldn't sleep, and I thought of you sleeping in here all alone."

"Cindy, " Kevin starts as she sat down on his bedside in front of him.

Before he could continue, Cindy pressed a small finger to his lips, now that she could see him better. "Shhh," she said. "Let me finish. I'm sorry to slip in without permission, but I couldn't go to sleep. For some reason, I couldn't shake the feeling that you're in here feeling sad and lonely. I was wondering, could I sleep in your bed tonight, daddy?" she asked sweetly.

Kevin was torn; on one hand he didn't want to offend his daughter by telling her no, and on the other hand he was a grown man sporting an erection. "Cindy, I appreciate the offer, I really do, but I'm fine in here on my own. I'm a big boy. I've gotten used to sleeping on my own," he explained, trying to be as gentle as possible with his words.

"It's ok daddy, all I want to do is lay in here and go to sleep. There's plenty of room for the two of us. I'll lay awake all night if I know that you're alone in here," she said, as she opened the covers and climbed in, lying with her back to him.

Kevin didn't know what to say. She was already in the bed. As long as she stays on her side I'll be ok I guess, he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and tried not to think about it as he began to fall asleep. Cindy, now assured that her dad wouldn't feel so lonely, drifted off to sleep as well.

...

Not long after, Cindy's eyes snapped open as she felt something prodding against her backside. She gasped, feeling her dad's body against hers. She raised her head to view their position on the bed, and somehow they had ended up spooning. She also noticed that his position hadn't changed, SHE had backed up into him while they slept. Wow, Cindy thought. He's a big boy indeed. She could feel the semi-hard shaft extend through her ass cheeks and lay on her lower back now that she had body against him.

Kevin hadn't noticed his daughter getting closer to him, but he became fully awake as soon as his member felt his daughter's soft backside pressed against it. He held his breath, not sure what to do for a few minutes. His dick became hard as steel against her. Trying not to wake her, he slowly rolled onto his back, but he found himself unable to roll any further than that because her head was now lying on his extended arm.

At least that was a step in the right direction, he reasoned. He closed his eyes, only for them to snap back open a moment later when he felt the bed on his opposite side dip slowly. A second figure slipped into his bed in the darkness. No fucking way.. he thought, once again holding his breath. He closed his eyes, maybe this is just a dream? That's it, I must be dreaming, his panic-stricken mind reasoned.

However, he was snapped out of his thoughts as the unmistakable smell of Taylor's perfume filled his nostrils. Compared to his daughter, the second midnight intruder of bedroom was much more bold, sliding up against him with her bare leg on his thigh, just above his knee. He felt her head rest on his shoulder, and her hand rest on his thigh just below where his briefs ended.

Before Kevin could decide what the hell he was going to do, his daughter shifted in her sleep, turning to face him instead. Her leg rested on his other thigh, with her hand on his stomach just below his nipple line. She also rested her head on his shoulder. Ok Kevin, he thought, taking a deep breath in a hopeless attempt to calm himself. There's a way out of this you're not seeing. You just have to think of it. This was proving difficult however, as his hard dick was now doing half of the thinking as it laid against his lower abdomen like a spear, waiting to thrust into something.

Cindy had felt colder when her dad shifted away from her. She wasn't sure why she did it, but she rolled and pressed her body up against him groggily. He smelled so good, like how a man should smell. He wasn't wearing any cologne, and he didn't smell like body wash, he just had a natural musky smell that made her melt.

Taylor's hand began to move as she ran her nails through his leg hair, her touch slowly moving up his thigh. She angled her face towards Kevin's ear, blowing on it lightly.

Cindy noticed how incredibly firm her dad's stomach was. Without thinking, she slid her hand slowly down, appreciating the rippled abdominal muscles. She found his oblique, which had a ridge leading down towards his groin. His skin felt warmer as her hand followed the groove, down towards his briefs.

I am so fucked, Kevin thought to himself as hey laid there helplessly with both of his arms pinned down. Then Taylor blew on his ear, causing his dick to twitch so hard it lifted off his stomach and made a slapping sound as it came back down.

Taylor's hand found the edge of his briefs, without slowing, she continued up until she felt the unmistakable bulge of his balls. She touched them lightly at first, dragging her nails over the thin fabric. She figured he was probably awake now, but she didn't care either way. She began to massage his balls more aggressively.

Cindy's hand followed the edge of the waistband until she felt something firm obstruct her path. She reached out tentatively and grasped the object, gasping quietly to herself as she realized the sheer girth of her father's cock that now filled her small hand.

Her hand couldn't reach around it. She gripped him for a moment, then began feeling lightly with her fingers up to the tip of his swollen member. It felt softer at the top as she found the large mushroom head. Her hand slid back down as she heard her father release a deep groan.

The dual stimulation from the two gorgeous teens was overwhelming. Between Taylor's confident plum juggling and his daughters somewhat timid stroking made him feel like he was already ready to blow, even though they were only touching him over his briefs.

Taylor reveled in the feeling of Kevin's large balls, she'd never felt anything like them. They felt warm and heavy, probably because he hadn't been properly taken care of in a while. They were probably full to the brim with warm gooey cum. Well, that's not going to happen just from playing with these, she thought as her hand slid upwards. To her genuine surprise, her hand collided with another hand, which was gripping the base of his shaft.

Both girls froze in place. Taylor was the first to move, her hand explored Cindy's, as Cindy began to do the same. It was obvious to both girls that the Kevin's hands were definitely not involved. Both girls slowly lifted their heads, seeing the dark outlines of each other's faces on either side of the large man's chest, their hands still touching. Neither of them said anything.

What the hell is SHE doing in here? Cindy thought to herself, simply unable to fathom the situation she now found herself in.

Taylor smiled in the dark, college boy my fat ass, Taylor thought smugly. You ground one out on your daddy's lap the other night didn't you? And now you're in his bed playing with his dick. She sat up and took her friends smaller hand and set it on his stomach, while she gripped the waistband, pulling it down off of Kevin completely. She then reached up and returned Cindy's trembling hand to rest on her father's uncovered cock.

His cock felt incredible in Cindy's hand. She could feel the heat of it as it throbbed. It was so different from her ex's, so much bigger. He's probably twice the size, she thought, momentarily forgetting about Taylor. She sat up as well, looking at her friend.

Taylor leaned forward and whispered, "Thanks for keeping your part of the bargain."

"What?" Cindy asked, frowning.

"Although you had a funny way of telling me who your secret boy toy was, I'm certainly glad you did, you dirty little slut," Taylor whispered with a satisfied tone to her voice. Her hand resumed fondling Kevin's balls as she stared at Cindy. Cindy began stroking the thick shaft that filled her hand absent mindedly.

Kevin stared at the ceiling, his mind blank, unable to believe what he was feeling. His brain had gone from panic mode to melted butter, as his dick was now in complete control. He had no idea how the small hands on his dick and balls felt so amazing. It must be like how blind people have better senses of smell and hearing. He let out a sigh as he enjoyed the enthusiastic crotch massage. I bet they have amazing sex, he thought as his brain turned off once again.