Sharing is Caring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was taking things slow for Cindy's sake, at least by her own standards, not wanting to rush what could be the hottest threesome ever, but she was getting impatient. She leaned forward, whispering to her friend, "If you're not going to suck his cock, then pass me that thing and let me take care of daddy."

Cindy stopped stroking. She knew she didn't want to release her father's dick so soon, but was she really going to suck him? It's not like it'd be the first time I've done it to a guy, and it couldn't be that different from jerking him off I guess. She leaned forward, hesitated, then gave the tip a quick lick. To her surprise there was a large dollop of precum that had been accumulating there. "Mmm.." Cindy moaned, savoring the surprisingly sweet taste. She was suddenly aware of how wet her pussy was.

I've never been this wet in my life, she realized as she reached her free hand down the front of her pajamas and into her panties. She began licking up and down the shaft around the head, before opening her mouth to take the large head inside. He felt satiny smooth against her tongue, but to her surprise, he was so thick she could barely get past the first three inches. She bobbed slowly, savoring his taste.

Taylor watched, awestruck as her best friend began to blow her dad. She couldn't believe this was happening. She leaned down and began to lap at his balls, then sucked one into her mouth and massaging it with her tongue.

Kevin was living the ultimate male fantasy. He was actually getting a double blowjob from two teenagers like a male porn star. He almost lost it when Taylor began to suck his balls. It was enough that his daughter had already begun blowing him. He began groaning deeply, almost growling as he fought the urge to cum. He'd never cum from a blowjob in his life. While his ex-wife was gorgeous, she did give pretty stiff head.

Taylor felt the man's abs tense up with her hand, realizing he was getting close to cumming. She looked up at Cindy, who was obviously enjoying herself, alternating between licking and sucking him, even though she struggled to take even a third of him into her mouth. Although enthusiasm made up for a lot of technique from what

Taylor understood, having given her share of head. Her friend looked surprisingly good sucking him, with her eyes closed, moaning sexily. Taylor could see better now that her eyes had adjusted. She glanced down and it appeared that Cindy was touching herself. Cindy shuttered suddenly, shaking the bed as what seemed to be like a hard orgasm rocked her small body. Her dad's dick was pressed to her lips like a big fleshy microphone as she rubbed her clit hard back and forth.

As Cindy recovered, Taylor placed her hand over her friend's. She didn't want it to all be over before she had a chance to suck on what had looked like to be a nice big cock. It was still too dark down by his crotch to get a good view. I'll have to map it out with my mouth, she thought.

Cindy opened her eyes lazily as she noticed Taylor's touch. Taylor indicated with her eyes toward's the large organ and razed her eyebrows, "So?" she inquired.

Cindy felt like she was coming out of a trance. A moment ago all that existed was what her senses told her; that she could hear her dad groaning with pleasure at her touch, that she could smell his cock's manly scent, and she could taste his precum. "It's incredible.." she said. "But it's so thick I can't get that much into my mouth."

Taylor smiled, "That's because you've never had a real man. Let me show you," she said, grasping the shaft.

Cindy reluctantly let her friend take her dad's cock from her hand, and was instantly aware of how much she already missed it.

While Cindy felt like her blowjobs were adequate before, seeing as how taking in 4-5 inches qualified as fully deepthroating the average guy, her father certainly fell in the "less than three in a thousand" range as she'd put it earlier. While there was a learning curve to sucking such a huge dick, it certainly had an effect on her. She'd never had so much fun doing anything in her life. Maybe there was something to being a size queen after all, she thought.

As disappointed as she was that she was no longer sucking it, she was eager to see how Taylor handled the sheer size of her dad's member. Taylor aimed the cock towards her mouth, and parted her lips as she engulfed the large head.

She took him in about two inches, twirling her tongue around the head, bobbing up and down. Each time she dipped, her lips would slide a little farther down his shaft. Taylor, in awe of the sheer girth of this magnificent cock, saw why Cindy had struggled to deepthroat him. He felt a bit longer than Jamal, but much thicker.

Jamal had been kind enough to be at Taylor's beck and call for whenever she felt the desire to practice her deepthroating skills. He thought she was just in love with his cock or something, which was common, seeing as how he was usually the biggest any girl had seen.

However, as much as she enjoyed it, she was really just practicing for college. After a few weeks, she was eventually able to take him all the way down her throat, and even become pretty good at taking a facefucking.

Cindy, not wanting to be left out, decided she'd lick his balls since they weren't currently occupied. To avoid missing the view of her friend's far more advanced blowjob, she crawled down to lay between his legs, with her face in his crotch. She began to lick his balls as she watched Taylor go to work. Cindy found that she genuinely enjoyed playing with his balls. She had never thought of balls as sexy until that moment.

As much as Kevin wanted to just lay back and receive all this pleasure, he also wanted to reciprocate. He figured that Cindy was still recovering from her orgasm, which had been incredible to watch. So he extended his arm and reached between Taylor's legs. She was drenched. He began to play with her pussy, cupping her crotch at first then he began to swirl his fingers in circles, closing in on her clit.

As Taylor attempted to deepthroat Kevin's thick pole, she realized that she couldn't fully take him in either. There were still three inches to go when she reached her limit. She was only disappointed for a moment though, realizing she now had a new big juicy cock to practice on.

She held him in as far as she could take him, and began bobbing up and down, each time taking in five inches or more. Obviously he liked it, as he had begun to work one then two thick fingers into her pussy. He started pumping her slick channel in rhythm with her sucking while he used his thumb to diddle her clit. Fuck he's good at that, she thought as she picked up the pace.

Once again she felt Kevin's rippling abs tense up. She didn't stop though, this time she wanted him to cum. Taylor dug her nails into him as she came from his touch, frantically bobbing up and down on his cock. She hadn't even noticed her own orgasm building up, she had been so focused on trying to swallow the thick dick.

Kevin could no longer hold back, Taylor moaning on his cock, her pussy quivering tightly on his fingers, it was simply too much. Cindy crawled up the bed and laid down next to Kevin, facing him. "Does that feel good daddy? Does the way she sucks your big cock make you want to cum?" she asked in the most sexy voice he'd ever heard in his life.

Before he could respond his body answered her when his head lifted, his toes curled and his eyes rolled back as he roared, blasting an enormous amount of cum down Taylor's throat. Taylor gagged a bit but held her ground as another wave of cum sprayed into her, she thought she had gotten rid of that pesky reflex.

After the second wave Taylor lifted her head, allowing the cock to slide out of her throat. She tasted his cum for the first time as a third blast filled her mouth, causing her cheeks to bloat outward obscenely. He had a surprisingly sweet taste. He must eat a lot of fruit, she thought. The dick exited her mouth with a wet popping sound as Taylor placed her thumb over the top of his spasming pipe.

Cindy's eyebrows furrowed as she leaned forward, attempting to determine what her friend was doing. She'd never seen anyone do that before. Suddenly, Taylor tilted her dad's cock toward Cindy's face and removed her thumb. This released an incredibly large spurt of cum which blasted Cindy's pretty face.

Cindy had never gotten cum on her face before, and opened her mouth instinctively, not wanting to miss the opportunity to taste her dad's cum. She was rewarded with a fourth large blast of cum that filled her mouth then overflowed down her chin. She allowed herself to taste him before swallowing, as she took her dad's bloated cockhead into her mouth gently, suckling until every last drop of the precious liquid had left him while Taylor stroked him slowly.

He tasted incredible compared to Scott, whose cum had just been bitter. She had never been a fan of swallowing until now. Taylor reached over and swiped her finger along Cindy's chin, wiping Kevin's cum off of her face, and drew it into her own waiting mouth.

Kevin was asleep before his head hit the pillow. It was by far the hardest orgasm he'd ever had. He felt as though the girls had milked a gallon of cum from his balls through his cock.

Cindy's eyes were closed as she nursed on Kevin's cock. She then passed the cock back to Taylor, who sucked on it a bit before she released him. Both girls laid back down, pressing their soft bodies into the large man's sides as they soon fell asleep, each had a hand on his still semi hard shaft.

The last thing Cindy remembered was the taste of her father's cum in her mouth as she closed her eyes.

End part 2