Sharing Jaya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he's finishing his drink on Wednesday, standing at the bar, glancing through a newspaper that he isn't reading, he senses a presence that makes him turn. His breath catches.

"Lagavulin, édition spéciale douze ans, s'il vous plaît," the man orders, his voice low and rich.

Ari immediately looks back at his paper, heart pounding. He feels the man step toward him.

"You speak English, yes?" The accent is lightly German, perhaps Swiss or Belgian.

He raises his eyes. "Mais, oui," he replies. Most Parisians do, after all. He doesn't say that English is his first language although he's absolutely fluent in French.

"My French is passable only."

"Your accent sounded better than passable."

"Ah, well, I have much practice with menus." The man's smile is warm. "It seems you are without your extraordinary companion."

Ari sips to cover his nerves. She had been not only noticed but remembered. "My wife, yes. I stopped after work today on the way home."

A big hand extends toward him. "Mattias."

He decides to give his real name. "Ari." They shake. He discerns up close that Mattias is perhaps a decade their elder. Beyond his looks, he possesses gravitas as well as an air of mischief. An extremely light scent of commingled wood, leather, and spices drifts about him. He wonders whether to begin the approach now. He can't imagine sending Jaya into the fray without some reconnaissance on his part. As he's gathering courage, Mattias intercepts.

"I must say that although you're a splendid specimen, my interests are—perhaps sadly—unidimensional."

It's a disarming and careful rejection. He smiles broadly, "As are mine."

"Ah, pardon, I've mistaken the... situation." Those heavy brows furrow slightly as though Mattias is processing inconsistencies.

Ari sighs. He lowers his voice further. "I have an enduring preoccupation to watch her with another man. I've no desire to participate."

"Hmm, still potentially dangerous. We sometimes wish for things that, once presented, are not to our liking. I make a point not to interfere with married people, no matter how attractive."

Somehow, Mattias makes interfere sound entirely delicious. "We're strong together. This is a small side path to explore in our journey. But of course, the other participant must feel comfortable." He signals the bartender and leaves a generous remainder on the bar. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Mattias."

Mattias cocks his head slightly. "Perhaps we'll continue to cross paths."

"We're actually staying the weekend starting Friday. We enjoy the spa a few times a year."

Mattias nods. "I'll be here for work through next week."

Ari is doing his level best to quash his disappointment that Mattias won't be the one. A last attempt before leaving. "That would be welcome. Would you consider being a practice approach for her? We're entirely new to this and I know that she's nervous."

Mattias regards him with calm intensity. "Are you certain you aren't pushing her to do this?"

"The idea is mine and she didn't greet it with eagerness. But as generous as she is to me, she would tell me if this is beyond her."

Again, Mattias sips. "I might test that premise. If you don't want that, steer her elsewhere." His tone is pleasant but pointed. "But I'll make a point to be here Friday evening." He dips his head to say even more confidentially, "At least I can wave you off anyone I know to be trouble."

After they exchange polite goodbyes, Ari decides to walk home. By the time he reaches their door, he has cast aside the disappointment. At least he has made an ally who'll help prevent a newbie disaster. And perhaps it's best that they choose a partner with whom he feels no magnetism.

Something in Jaya's approach to her character assignment causes him not to share this meeting with her. He makes some further preparations of his own. They flirt with one another out of habit and fun, which helps lighten the weight of anticipation.

***

Friday evening, he emerges from his closet showered and dressed to find Jaya zipping her overnighter. She has her hair twisted up in a chignon and has selected a black boatneck dress with three-quarter sleeves. It scoops down to her mid-shoulders, baring her upper back. The simplicity is elegant but sensual, for it hugs her perfectly. Long, glittering earrings are the only embellishment.

"You're dazzling," Ari says, planting a kiss on the back of her neck. "Do you feel ready?

She turns and drapes her arms around his neck. "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Remember, we can stop at any moment. We have a fantastic room for a weekend to enjoy together no matter what." She searches his eyes. "I absolutely mean it," he assures her. "The fact that you would go this far for me, standing here now, will fuel my fantasies for years."

She quirks her lip. "Let's see what we discover. I promise, I'll throw the flag if I need to." She kisses him long and slow, leaving him breathless.

After a light dinner in the restaurant, they circle the bar area with drinks. He spots one or two interesting candidates. Either looks fit and amiable and have no wedding bands or marks of missing rings. Jaya considers each as she peruses the crowd but doesn't look his way to seek his approval. She ventures into the Jardin d'Hiver, which is transformed for the evening into an additional lounge that extends through the courtyard and into the lobby. Ari follows. He keeps a distance, letting her explore without him hovering. He leans against a sandstone courtyard wall, a plush cognac keeping him company.

In a moment, he spots Mattias on the opposite side of the courtyard. Ari watches Jaya slowly make her way toward him—she has spotted him as well. The character Jaya is wearing moves more sinuously than his wife does, but she doesn't exaggerate to vulgarity. Ari tries to bank the rise of lust, knowing its inevitable frustration. As she draws closer, Mattias concludes his conversation with a smartly dressed older man, as though it has come to a natural conclusion. He casts his eyes about as though he hasn't already noticed Jaya. He briefly catches Ari's eye and ever-so-slightly nods.

Ari pretends to people-watch although he's observing their conversation in his peripheral vision. The two chat and laugh lightly for a bit, then Mattias leans in to listen to something more closely. He replies, then moves closer into her personal space. They talk a bit further, enjoying their drinks. Jaya lightly touches his forearm with her long fingers. Ari shudders, unable to ignore the pleasure. Too bad, he thinks to himself. He would be an expert lover. He reminds himself to be grateful that Mattias will nudge them toward someone suitable.

Mattias carefully lifts a finger off his glass in the direction of an attractive man of perhaps thirty sitting at one of the garden tables. Jaya's eyes follow and linger. She gives a little shake of her head. Looking up into Mattias's face, she appears to ask a question, her expression open and vulnerable. Apparently, she has dropped the character. Mattias frowns a little, appearing to struggle with something he's not saying. He glances up as Jaya nods over her shoulder to indicate Ari. Mattias manages to look somewhat surprised, then returns his attention to her, looking deeply into her eyes. He takes both her hands in his, and they have a further earnest exchange. Ari senses a shift.

That's Ari's cue. He is frozen for a moment before he can move toward the elevator. Once riding up to their suite, he tries to get control of his breathing and heart rate. Inside, he sets aside his phone and wallet, hangs up his suit jacket, and adjusts the lights. Turndown service has been and gone. He and Jaya arranged the bedroom mostly to their liking when they checked in but now, as agreed, he relocates the tall champagne stand next to the bed and deposits into it a decorative box pulled from his suitcase, containing supplies. He doesn't yet take residence in the designated chair across from the bed, rather, he finds a shadow near the bedroom door so that he can see the suite foyer. He glances at his watch. Seven minutes have passed. He adjusts himself, he's been awkwardly hard since the moment Mattias accepted the assignation.

A susurration of voices outside the door alerts him. They're coming in, first Jaya's lithe silhouette, then Mattias's imposing frame. He isn't touching her.

They're still holding their drinks. Mattias leans casually back against the foyer wall. He doesn't look Ari's way. His unbuttoned jacket drapes along his hips, and when he slips his far hand into a trouser pocket, it has the effect of pulling the fabric tight across a rather massive bulge. Ari thrills. This is a happy fact that couldn't be planned.

Jaya's attention, however, remains on Mattias's face. She looks flushed. She knows that they're being observed and must feel terribly self-conscious, not to mention that she hasn't approached a man besides Ari in six years. Mattias sets his drink on the console table. He cups one of Jaya's elbows in a gentlemanly gesture.

"As much as I want to stay," he says, "you'll have to ask me. You must actually want me, not only the scenario your husband desires. And I'll have to judge whether I think you mean it." His voice holds a degree of caution, a thin edge of anger at the idea that she'd be pressured to feign interest.

Jaya takes a long moment, just breathing. Then she sets aside her own drink, takes one of Mattias's hands and stoops slightly to slip it under the edge of her skirt. To Ari's outright amazement, she keeps her wide eyes on Mattias's and draws their conjoined hands upward until she gasps.

"Oh, I see," Mattias says, husky. He tips his head to mouth at her neck. "That's convincing," he murmurs.

Jaya withdraws her own hand, placing it on his shoulder. Mattias doesn't pull back, he does something that causes her to gasp again, her skirt riding up on Ari's side. Mattias doesn't kiss her mouth, he lavishes attention on her throat, her cheekbones. She leans into his kisses as he continues to tend her with his hand ever so gently. Perhaps for Ari's benefit, he comments, "You're so ready, I'm relieved. Because this encounter wasn't your idea... it's especially important to me—to both of us—that you feel amazing. If not, I will stop." Jaya's now gripping his shoulders with the intensity of sensation. In another moment, he asks, "May I kiss your mouth?"

Her face is flaming, but Jaya nods. When they had discussed it at the kitchen table, setting their boundaries, Ari felt eager, she was not. Mattias bends to her lips and she arches up the better to meet him. For Ari, everything seems to suddenly brighten, a momentary near whiteout. His cock is throbbing. He resists touching it, focuses on devouring the scene with his eyes.

The kiss flows and ebbs and this is how Ari knows that for all Mattias's stevedore bulk, he is refined in sexual matters. Taking his lead from Jaya, he's reading her, his hand imperceptibly moving under her skirt. Ari badly wants her to come right now, to reward the man's efforts, but it's too soon and he understands that she can't yet relax into what's happening. She suddenly moans, short and sharp, and shudders. He knows that Mattias has entered her with fingers. He continues his ministrations, still kissing her, as her hips shift slowly back and forth with his movements. Suddenly, she exclaims in her throat and presses closer.

Mattias finally breaks the kiss and observes, "Ah, there is a spot inside as well. That will be helpful." His own breathing seems more ragged. "You're simply incredible." He pulls his hand free of her clothing and puts two fingers in his mouth, tasting her, groaning in appreciation. She squeaks in surprise. He kisses her brow and says, "I make a point of avoiding married women. I've not crossed that line since my youth. Seeing that you are, I was determined to avoid you despite being attracted. When you approached me tonight, all of my scruples were overwhelmed." He strips off his bespoke jacket and lets it drop on the floor, unbuttons his shirt and likewise abandons it atop his discarded loafers. "May I?" His hands go to the zipper of her dress.

"Yes." Jaya's breaths are quick and jagged now.

Mattias unzips the back of her dress and frees her from the sleeves to let it fall. Ari sees a new bra, enticing, with sheer demi cups and then satin straps across her breasts where the cups have ended, shaping and exposing. As Mattias smooths the matching panties off her hips, fingers lingering on the curves of her ass, he says, "I would ask a favor." From a trouser pocket, he removes a condom packet and shows it to her, held between two fingers. With the other hand, he unbuttons the top of his trousers, pauses.

Jaya is trembling, Ari can see it from here. This moment will either yield fantasy or refusal. He tries to be equanimous about the outcome.

Mattias's deep voice continues. "I am a patient lover—my partner's pleasure enhances my own. Yet, it has long been an unindulged fantasy to take a woman quickly, then spend my recovery bringing her to orgasm, and then to go again, together. Just touching you this briefly has me on the edge. Would you consider playing this out with me?"

She sucks in a breath. "Yes."

Mattias swiftly readies himself and lifts Jaya out of her pumps, again surprising a noise from her. He watches her face with care as he steadies them both and releases enough of her weight to slide her onto his cock. He gives voice to how good it feels, counterpoint to Jaya's quiet whimper. Ari's legs go weak as he sees the powerful erection bury itself in his wife. Mattias thrusts a couple of times as though unable to resist, his hands cradling her ass, his noises strangled. Jaya clings to the broad shoulders, burying her face in his neck. Stepping out of his trousers, Mattias turns and walks steadily toward the bedroom, approaching and passing Ari. Each step jolts a small moan from Jaya. As Ari follows, he can see that her eyes are squeezed shut. He wants to reassure her that all is well, more than well, but he doesn't dare disturb the tension building between the two of them.

Mattias doesn't toss Jaya to the bed. He steps his feet apart and rests his knees against the side of the mattress for balance. He shifts their weight, the small of his back arching, his incredibly muscular ass taking the work. He must be unusually strong; well-muscled herself, she isn't a feather. Pressing up on the leg closest to Ari (and Ari would swear that it's done to improve his view), Mattias bounces her against himself hard and fast, hips flexing. "Ah!" he exclaims and speeds up. Ari drops into the chair, unable to look away from the flashing thrusts. Jaya's wetness has leaked down onto Mattias's thigh. A shining thread drizzles to the sheets. He hears her stifling sounds against Mattias's shoulder. "Do you mind if I'm a bit noisy?" Mattias gasps. Jaya shakes her head, giving him permission. "Ah, thank you, fuck! Ah!" He's pounding her now, a combination of thrusting and pulling her down on himself, somehow remaining standing. "Oh, you're so fucking tight, you're squeezing me, I can't stand it."

Ari can't stand it either. Abandoning his plan to wait, he unzips and gets himself in hand. Mattias cries out with a final thrust and hold, mightily shuddering his release. Ari comes with him, entirely spoiling his dress shirt. He collapses against the back of the chair through the almost painful spasms.

Mattias manages to remain on his feet, teetering. Carefully, he lowers Jaya to the sheets and falls next to her. She's shaking all over, her breasts revealing how fast she's breathing. "Thank you," he says to her fervently, "that was fucking amazing." He strips off the condom and knots it. He's still rock hard, reddened from the effort.

Ari zips. He stands unsteadily and makes his way to the bathroom, stripping off the wetted shirt. He silently gives thanks for the luxury of a washcloth warmer and grabs two, employing one while returning to the bedroom. Handing the other to Mattias, he moves to kiss Jaya thoroughly, stroking her hair. She opens her eyes. "You still love me?" she whispers. A worry line has appeared between her brows.

"More than ever." He looks over at Mattias. "Thank you for simply assuming protection." He nods to the champagne stand. Mattias looks within and half smiles at Ari with mischief.

Ari pulls the pins from Jaya's hair, releasing it to fall around her. He gives her another quick press of lips and returns to his chair. Mattias reaches over and rolls Jaya toward him, onto her stomach. He begins stroking her shoulders and back lightly, teasing the skin, tantalizing. This turns into long strokes up and down her spine, up and down her legs, and finally lightly around the junction of thighs and ass, causing her lower back to arch with each stroke. He bends to kiss the taut curves, then to suck a bit of flesh gently into his mouth and release it, repeating this over and over. On his knees the better to reach her, his still-hard cock bobs in and out of view, releasing a drop of fluid here and there along her thighs.

Ari well understands the seemingly bottomless desire that Mattias must feel. Many times with Jaya, the first release doesn't spend him, it just seems to push him into a higher state of frenzy. Jaya is trying to be quiet, her face buried in the bedding, grabbing fistfuls of sheet. He loves seeing her laid out before him as he never can when he is concentrating on pleasing her, every bit of her delectable skin on view.

Mattias gathers some of her ample wetness and slides up through her cleft over her behind and she stiffens in protest. "Shh, I'm not penetrating... not unless you ask me to," he assures her, "this is wonderfully sensitive skin if you can relax and just feel it." His fingers circle slowly, pressing just a little, until again, she undulates in response. He leans to suck lightly on her shoulder. Then, he reaches into the nearby box and selects a colorful, slightly larger packet. He delicately tears it open with his teeth, still stroking Jaya with his left hand. He bends to murmur in Jaya's ear as he deftly seats the female condom, telling her what he's doing and taking the opportunity to touch her more deeply. Ari can't help but admire that Mattias handles the practicalities with such sensuality. The man pauses to wipe his hands with the wet cloth.

Jaya turns her head to the side. "I... I should be participating. I'm not doing anything for you."

Chuckling, Mattias says, "If you do much more than you are now, I shan't last. We have time for other things later. Come, turn over for me."

As she does, he settles between her thighs, pulling her to meet his lips, kissing long and slowly as he did her mouth. Her sounds become sharper, and Ari's cock responds, suddenly ready for more. She's swiftly losing coherence and with it, self-consciousness. Her head tosses, her fingers weave into Mattias's hair. He doesn't take her all the way. After long minutes playing with her, he sits back on his heels and pulls her hips toward him, splaying her legs over his thighs. Angling his swollen cock, he pulls her fully onto him with a satisfied grunt. This is a view that Ari would never otherwise have, the top of Jaya's head toward him, an amazing display of the terrain of her gorgeous breasts and belly to the dark mound of her cunt, with Mattias hilted in her. Ari moans softly, he can't help it. Fortunately, it doesn't distract.