Sharing Jaya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like having your breasts touched?" Mattias asks, softly.

"Oh, they're ready," Jaya replies, tightly.

"Show me how."

It astonishes Ari that he has never asked this himself.

Jaya's hands slide up to cup her breasts from the sides, her thumbs circling, then lightly flicking over the fabric. Her hips are involuntarily moving, causing her to repeatedly slide back and forth against Mattias's cock. He bites his lip for more control. With an impatient sound, she pushes fabric out of the way and then softly rolls both nipples between thumb and finger while compressing the surrounding flesh with her palm. Mattias reaches out and displaces one hand with his, so that they each attend one breast. Jaya moans aloud. Her hips move harder. Concentrating fiercely now, Mattias places his other hand on her cunt, his fingers pressing, circling. He doesn't fuck her exactly, just keeps her filled, the small movements of her hips clearly driving him wild. Mattias doesn't talk to her, perhaps sensing that self-absorption is key, he works her with both hands and the slightest push of hips to meet her in her rhythm. Her heels dig into the bed and she lifts before driving him back into her. Ari knows from long experience that she has been close for a while now, riding the swells, but she's about to lose control. Mattias releases her breast and grabs her hip to stabilize her as his other hand moves faster.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck me, fuck me like that," Jaya suddenly yells as she bucks hard against the solid wall that Mattias provides, driving his cock as deep as it can go as the wave takes her. Mattias's gaze is intent on her as he shudders, teeth gritted, fighting the need to orgasm. Ari grips the armrests, refusing to touch his aching cock, the slickness of his underwear nearly enough to bring him.

As she subsides, still shaking, Jaya starts to weep. This has sometimes happened. Although a possessive heat wells up in Ari, he feels no jealousy as Mattias moves, still embedded in her, to lie along her and hold her. He kisses her face tenderly and dries her tears. It is as though he knows Ari's mind and by proxy, does what is needed. When the tears stop, he kisses her mouth, languidly, and as he does so, shifts his hips in slow circles. Somehow, he has intuited, perhaps through the little squeezes that continue, that she loves fucking after orgasm. Jaya has often said that men are robbed of that amazing feeling.

"That feels so good," Jaya croons, arms flung above her head. "More, please."

Ari throbs dangerously. "Careful," Mattias warns. "I'm close. I didn't take anything, and I think I only have once more tonight." Silently, Ari agrees.

Jaya draws in a long, cleansing breath. He knows it from her yoga practice. "I was being selfish."

"That's exactly what we want," Mattias replies. Ari feels the inclusion like a hand caressing his heart. He feels so fortunate to have found someone attuned, older and wiser. He cannot imagine any of his peers behaving this way.

"It's my turn to choose," Jaya says, smiling, finally relaxed. "Let me up?" Although requested, Mattias's withdrawal evokes from her a disappointed sigh. Jaya rolls off the bed. Gracefully unhooking her bra and tossing it on a chair, she says to Ari, "Move your chair to here." She points. He shifts the heavy chair to one end of the bench that runs along the end of the bed. "Mattias, scoot that end of the bench out a little." He complies.

"This might be bending the plan a little, will you follow my lead?" They both nod without hesitation. She walks over to Mattias, drops to her knees. She takes hold of his cock and licks up its underside before engulfing the head in her mouth. He groans long and hungry.

To Ari, it looks amazing. Watching her do what she does to him almost feels like she's sucking him, yet he can see everything. In under two minutes, he and Mattias both say, "Wait!" almost simultaneously and she freezes. Mattias's panting like he has been running and Ari has had to press the base of his own cock almost painfully to stave off the end.

Jaya gets on all fours on the bench and crawls toward Ari. "Stand up now," she commands. He does, and she unzips him and pulls down his underwear, freeing his not insubstantial cock to swing up. The noise that Mattias makes in response is a little shocking, but it propels Ari closer to the edge, his cock twitching. Jaya looks over her shoulder at Mattias. "Well?" He hastens to move behind her, straddling the bench.

Looking down his wife's svelte back to Mattias's hand on her generous ass, Ari is treated to a closer view of Mattias taking himself in hand, giving a few leisurely strokes to prepare. He's like some mythological Viking hero readying to die la petite mort rather than to fall in battle. They catch one another's eyes. It should be weird, off-putting, but they hold for a long moment. When Mattias starts to slide home, Ari's eyes drop to watch every inch go in. Jaya's head is hanging as she allows herself to just feel it, a sort of hum sounding in her throat. Mattias stills, waits.

She looks up at Ari, her eyes huge, liquid. "Come closer, my love." He's suddenly in her mouth. Mattias makes a tortured noise. Jaya pushes back on him, which makes him louder.

Ari regards Mattias with a grin. "I think you're supposed to fuck her, but she can't say it in words at the moment." Needing no further prompting, Mattias gets both hands on her hips and swings into action, opting for slow and steady, all the way in, almost all the way out, again, and again.

Surging bliss from the expert blow he's getting warns Ari that this timing is going to be supremely tricky. He evens his breathing. Jaya isn't going to climax from penetration alone, but there isn't much he can do from here. He slides his hands out of her hair and down to cup her breasts. She rewards him with a long sweep of tongue. Mattias is watching him and nods. He shifts a bit to one side, making room to slip a hand past his leg to caress underneath.

At that, Jaya's shoulders bunch and her breath catches. Mattias closes his eyes. He switches to a kind of circling, rubbing movement with his hips, staying against her and deep inside while his hand assists. That tears a long almost-growl from Jaya that vibrates in Ari's cock. He almost loses it. After a time spent just feeling, Jaya moves again. Her fingers slide to the base of his cock and behind his balls to softly press in a circle, preparing to set him off. He widens his feet to steady himself. He can't feel her from the inside, he'll have to rely on Mattias.

"Close now," Mattias urges, his voice breaking a bit, "she's fluttering."

Jaya makes a strongly encouraging sound. "Ah, tightening," warns Mattias, "so good, so fucking good!"

Screaming in her throat, Jaya presses her fingers into that magic spot and Ari explodes as she drinks him down. He has to hold her shoulders to keep from losing his balance as the climax shocks through him. Mattias strains forward, curving over Jaya, one knee on the bench, one arm holding her as steady as he can. He's loudly swearing in German.

Slowly, slowly regaining his wits, Ari realizes that his throat's sore from shouting. His head is almost bumping Mattias's but that feels perfectly natural in the moment. Jaya finally releases Ari and he moves carefully, disentangling from her and the clothing about his ankles. Jaya's covered with a sheen of perspiration. Mattias slides to the floor behind her. Ari sucks in a deep breath, steadying himself. He scoops up his wife and redeposits her gently in the bed, covering her with a sheet. She looks up at him, exhausted, grateful, and perhaps concerned. He leans down and kisses her face three times. "You're perfect, my love, that was perfect."

He steps over to Mattias, a broken warrior indeed, and says, "There's so much more in my head, but I think we've reached the limits of human endurance for now."

That makes Mattias laugh. "Speaking for myself, you're absolutely right." He rubs a hand through his short hair, ruffling it and catching droplets of sweat. He turns clear, blue eyes up to Ari. "I'm going to my room to have a shower in order to leave a properly pristine corpse," he says, wryly. Ari offers a hand and helps him regain his feet. Mattias leans over the bed. "Amazing woman, I'm forever grateful." He beams at her.

Ari's utterly unconcerned with his own nudity as he follows Mattias through the suite, helping to pick up clothing and needed items. Once generally fit to be seen in the hallway, Mattias stops by the door. He seems at a loss.

"Give us your room number," Ari says with a charming smile. "Who knows what tomorrow brings?"