Sharing Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got us another round of drinks, I moved my chair closer to Frank and saw that I could clearly see up Jill's skirt to her powder blue panties. Our neighbor was staring at her underwear all evening, most likely with the full knowledge of my wife. I should have been angry or jealous but instead it turned me on and was probably having the same effect on my wife. When we finally said our "good nights," it wasn't long before Jill and I were naked in our bed screwing our brains out again.

I pushed the envelope further by telling her, "I know Frank was staring at your legs all night. It's obvious he wants you."

Jill just said, "Shut up and fuck me Kevin."

I persisted. "Pretend it's Frank with you now Jill. Think of his dick in your pussy."

"Stop it Kevin," Jill pleaded but she began to writhe underneath me.

When we switched positions so I could take her from behind, I told her, "I bet Frank would love seeing you bent over like this waiting for his dick." Then I penetrated her as she pushed back against me, bucking wildly as I thrust into her. She was hotter than I'd seen her in a while and I knew why. My mind was racing at the possibility of watching our neighbor seduce my wife with my permission. Apparently, Jill's mind was moving along the same track but wouldn't admit it.

I persisted in telling her to fantasize about having sex with our neighbor until we both came. This went on for a few months, almost every time we had sex, I kept telling Jill to picture in her mind that it was Frank between her legs or his cock she was sucking. Fantasizing is one thing but I didn't know how to close the deal or if I even could. Every time Frank saw my wife he continued to compliment her. Jill would beam when she would see him knowing that he was going to tell her she looked lovely in her outfit or her hair looked nice or telling her she was such a great person. When I would broach the subject of my wife actually sleeping with him, she would clam up and wouldn't even discuss it so I had to be careful not to ruin my progress.

One Saturday, I asked Frank for some help repairing my porch deck. I'm not very handy around the house but he had all the right tools and said it would be easy. While we were working on the deck, Jill decided to do some gardening. She was wearing her tight compression shorts that showed off every curve of her butt, almost like they were painted on and a yellow, spaghetti strapped t-shirt. It wasn't unusual for her to go without a bra around the house or even with a sundress. Her small breasts don't sag at all and she was more comfortable without one. It was obvious she wasn't wearing one that day as her nipples poked through her shirt.

I saw Frank's eyes dart towards her chest as Jill greeted him. He checked her out and said, "You look great Jill even when you are dressed for working in the garden."

Jill got a great big smile on her face and replied with a simple, "Thank you," before starting her work.

Our repair job really didn't take that long at all. Frank knew what he was doing and I ended up being his helper, handing him tools and holding the boards straight while he did most of the work. The whole time we were working, I noticed him glancing over at my wife bending in the garden. When we were done, we were enjoying a soda when we saw Jill struggling with the garden hose. Somehow it got away from her and she got soaking wet trying to get control of it. Frank and I had a good chuckle but when Jill turned around her wet shirt was completely transparent and hugged her body. Her little titties and nipples were in full view as Frank and I stopped laughing and simply stared. Jill didn't notice her predicament at first and when she finally looked down she made no effort to cover up which wasn't like her at all.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well, I'm sure you guys have seen a woman's breast before," and came over to join us for a soft drink.

Frank and I couldn't help ourselves. We tried not to look but we couldn't keep our eyes off my wife's open display of her breasts. I was curious because it was obvious that we were looking and she didn't seem to mind at all. The dark circles of her areola and nipples were so noticeable that she might as well have taken the shirt off completely. By the time we finished our drinks, Jill's shirt had begun to dry and Frank had errands to run so he left.

Jill then took me into the house; she was so horny. I now knew that her wet shirt was no "accident." She denied it, of course, but we both knew better and she could tell I was just as horny as she was. My shy wife was beginning to turn into a bonafide exhibitionist.

I inquired again, "You knew all along we were looking at your tits didn't you?"

"Just be quiet and enjoy it Kevin." She just smiled.

"You wanted Frank to see your tits. You like him looking at you." We were kissing as our hands roamed over each other's bodies.

"What does it matter?"

I decided to press further, "Do you want to," I hesitated. Should I force the question? "Do you want to take it a step further?"

Jill didn't respond. At least she didn't get mad at me. She put her finger against her lips with a "Ssshhhh,"

We quickly stripped out of our clothes, hot with our desire for each other. As I ate her pussy I kept telling her how much Frank would like to be tasting her right now after her brazen display. She was hotter than I'd seen her in a while. I could see she had her eyes closed. Was she fantasizing about our neighbor? After her orgasm I climbed onto the bed. Jill then crawled between my legs on all fours to suck my hard dick.

I told her, "I bet Frank is jerking off right now thinking about your tits. I bet he'd love for you to be sucking his cock right now. Pretend it is Frank you are sucking." With that her head bobbed at a feverish pitch, licking and sucking me. I thought to myself, "She's fantasizing about our neighbor," but I wasn't jealous; it turned me on more.

She stopped sucking as she looked up at me with a devilish look in her eyes. She laid back opening her legs revealing a pussy that was dripping wet. She moaned loudly as I easily entered her juicy pussy. I started pounding her cunt, breathing heavily.

"I loved you showing your tits to Frank. I wanted to take you right there on the deck in front of him."

Jill moaned even louder and just kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me."

I don't know what made me say it but the words just popped out of my mouth, "You want to fuck Frank, don't you? Just admit it Jill; you would fuck Frank if he were here right now, wouldn't you?"

She shocked me with her response, "Yes Kevin, if Frank was here I'd let him have me."

I was stunned, elated, thrilled, and those words drove me wild. "Call me by his name. Ask him to fuck you."

She hesitated for a second, "Fuck me Frank. Fuck me hard. I want to suck your cock and I want you to fuck me Frank."

Our breathing got even heavier as I started humping on my wife even harder than before. I was really pounding her pussy now. She was now fantasizing about being with our neighbor and I loved it. We were both making love so hard, we were sweating and panting, trying to breathe.

"Oh Frank, I'm going to cum."

I couldn't hold out any longer, "Here baby, Frank has a nice load of cum for you. Take it all baby; take his load deep in your pussy." I came longer and harder than I have in a long time. Sex with Jill was great but this took it to another level.

After we caught our breath, I withdrew from her and watched as some of my cum dripped from her. She looked at me and seemed embarrassed by what she had said. I tried to talk to her about it but she just brushed me aside.

"That was hot Jill. You were hot as a firecracker talking about Frank like that."

"It was just sex talk Kevin. That's all."

I knew that was bullshit but decided to leave it alone; for now anyway. After that day I did notice that Jill seemed to expose herself more to Frank in very subtle ways. She would wear a sundress wearing only a thong underneath. Her nipples might poke through the top or show just a hint of her areola. If the sunlight would hit the dress in just the right manner, you could see right through it showing off her thong and bare butt. When I would notice these things, I began to watch Frank more closely and knew that Jill had him under her spell. The thought of him going back to his house to jerk off thinking of my wife turned me on.

Jill denied teasing Frank on purpose but seemed to get a thrill out of knowing he was watching. She also knew that it turned me on. She would get really hot in bed when I would tell her I thought he was pleasuring himself thinking of her. After this had gone on for a few weeks, I did tell her that it may not be fair to Frank to keep cockteasing him like this, after all, he is a widow, he's all alone and it wasn't fair to him even though we were both enjoying it. She still didn't admit to teasing him intentionally and seemed to understand but that didn't stop her.

Whenever Frank was around, Jill was sure to wear loose tank tops that would show off her tiny titties when she would lean over which happened quit often. She would often wear her tight running shorts or even a bikini bottom around the yard. I would watch Frank's eyes as they followed her. Afterwards, we never failed to have a great sexual romp with me teasing her about how much I thought Frank desired her petite body. This drove her to higher sexual heights as she closed her eyes and would often call me "Frank" as we made love. Well, we weren't making love; it was pure, unbridled fucking.

I was still reluctant to bring up sharing Jill until one summer night when Jill came home late from work to find Frank and I on our back patio having a couple of beers. She announced that she was home and would join us in a few minutes. I went to grill her a burger while she sat down with our neighbor. She was dressed in a tight skirt that wasn't really that short until she sat down. It rode up on her and showed off a good portion of her legs and thighs. I noticed Frank couldn't keep his eyes off of her and I thought Jill may have been teasing him on purpose once again. I was getting hard watching her performance.

She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs as her skirt rode higher on her thighs and Jill made no effort to pull it down. I'm sure Frank was getting great views up her skirt. She then placed her legs up onto the chair between her and Frank one leg at a time. He tried looking into her eyes but his attention kept drifting down towards her bare legs and feet. I watched as he admired my wife. Jill was turning into a really good tease and I loved it. Jill then started to wiggle her toes, complaining about how much her feet hurt from being on them all day long.

Frank wasted no time offering his assistance, "I give an even better foot massage than a back massage."

Jill was quick to respond, "That sounds wonderful; my feet are killing me."

Frank looked over at me to make sure it was OK and I told him, "No problems here buddy."

I actually loved the thought of him touching my wife. Frank moved over to the chair next to my wife and she raised one foot onto his lap with the other on the patio. In this position, I was positive he was getting a peek up Jill's skirt but that made it even hotter for me. I got to see my wife showing off and another man taking full advantage of the opportunity. As he massaged her feet, I watched as he maneuvered her legs so he could get a better view up her skirt while Jill let him. She moaned as his fingers worked their magic on her heels, soles and toes.

As her skirt rode even higher, I did a double take. It looked like she wasn't wearing any panties. When I handed her the burger my suspicions were confirmed. Before joining us on the patio, Jill must have removed her underwear and was now teasing our neighbor by flashing her bare pussy for him. My heart started beating faster and I felt the adrenaline rushing through my veins as my dick started to get hard. This was the most brazen Jill has ever gotten and I was loving it.

Jill placed her feet back down on the ground in order to eat. I was looking at Frank and I knew he was undressing my wife with his eyes, with beads of sweat building on his forehead. He then turned as saw me looking at him and got embarrassed not knowing where to look but I didn't say anything. I quickly turned the conversation to football as he finished up his beer then told us he had to go. Jill helped me clean up the plates from dinner and as soon as she placed them down in the sink I pulled her close to me and we began to kiss. I slid my hand up her skirt and easily slid my finger into her dripping wet pussy while she moaned.

"You were intentionally showing your pussy to Frank weren't you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about dear," she replied feigning innocence.

"I saw what you were doing and I loved every minute of it."

Jill began to rub me over the outside of my shorts. "I can see you enjoyed it. So you didn't mind that Frank may have accidentally seen my pussy?"

"Mind? Frank and I loved it and it looks like you enjoyed doing it too." I continued to finger her as she moaned louder.

I lifted her skirt and lifted her up onto the kitchen table, knelt in front of her and began to eat her pussy as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I told her, "I bet Frank would want to be eating your pussy right now you little cock tease. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

She only moaned louder. "Admit it, you want Frank to lick your cunt, don't you?"

She her only response was to announce that she was cumming. I knew she enjoyed teasing Frank and I wanted her to finally admit it. When she was done cumming, I pulled off her top and began to play and suck on her nipples, telling her, "I bet Frank would love to be doing this right now. He's probably jerking off right now because of what you did to him tonight."

I then bent her over the table, rubbed my dick along her wet cunt lips, teasing her, while making her beg for it.

"Fuck me Kevin, I need it bad tonight."

I replied, "I'm not going to fuck you. I want you to ask Frank to do it. I want you to pretend Frank is here."

"Fuck me Frank. I want your cock Frank."

I then shoved my dick deep into my wife's hot pussy and started pounding away. We were both so turned on.

"Tell me you've been teasing him on purpose and that it turns you on, admit it."

"OK, I've been doing it on purpose and I love it."

"Tell me what you've been doing on purpose."

"I've been letting Frank see my tits, my panties, my ass and tonight I let him see my pussy."

I drove my dick into her even faster. "I knew it; you cock tease. Now tell me what you want Frank to do to you."

Jill hesitated but I stopped moving, "Tell me."

She replied, "No."

I slid my dick into her slowly, then pulled out, "Tell me."

"No."

I gave her a couple of quick thrusts, "Tell me."

She turned her head to look directly at me and said, "I want Frank to fuck me. I want to feel his dick inside me."

Finally, the words I wanted to hear. I began to thrust into her while looking deep into her eyes. We were both grunting, moaning and dripping with sweat.

"Tell me what else you want to do with Frank."

"I want to suck his dick. I want to taste him in my mouth."

I told her, "I bet he wants to taste your pussy too, especially after tonight."

Jill replied, "I'd open my legs and let him too."

The thought of Frank doing all sorts of nasty things to my wife drove me over the edge. I couldn't hold back any longer and began to shoot my cum deep into her while hoping that our neighbor would soon get to experience this feeling himself. I shot a huge load into her and finished up with a few more squirts before we both collapsed onto the table breathing heavy as we caught our breath. We both took a quick shower before bed. I drifted off to sleep plotting on how to get my wife to take the next step.

After last night I thought I'd press the issue of being shared with Jill again. Unlike in the past, she seemed to at least be open to the idea or at least fantasizing about the possibility but making it a reality seemed wishful thinking on my part. It was never going to happen unless I pressed the issue.

At breakfast I gathered up my courage and decided to go for it, "That was a pretty hot session we had last night. You were really on fire."

Jill responded, "Yes, it was pretty wild wasn't it?"

"You seem to enjoy teasing Frank and fantasizing about him. Do you think you might ever, you know, um, do it?"

"Do what Kevin?"

"You know, make love to Frank."

"I could never cheat on you dear."

"It wouldn't be cheating if I was OK with it and if I was even there."

Jill looked up at me and stared right at me, not saying anything for a moment. I thought she might be getting mad but instead she asked, "Do you really think you could watch me be with another man and not get jealous?"

"Not only do I think I could watch, but I think it would be the hottest thing we've ever done."

"I don't know Kevin. I just wasn't raised like that. In my mind it would be cheating."

"But Jill, cheating would be if I didn't know about it and didn't approve. I love when guys check you out at the beach or while shopping. It really turns me on. Watching the way Frank looks at you makes me want you even more. The more other men desire you, the sexier you are to me."

"Yeah, but Frank doesn't even want to date other women because he's still hurting from his wife's death. I don't think he'd even want to do it with me."

I thought I was making great progress simply by the fact that she didn't call me a pervert and get mad at me. I think she was actually considering it so I decided to just leave it alone for now. I didn't want to press too far and blow it.

"I think you're wrong but the thought of it gets me hot."

She did have a point. I know Frank liked checking out Jill but I couldn't assume that he'd want to fuck her while I watched either. How could I find out? How do you ask another guy if he wants to screw your wife? What if he says 'no' and thinks I'm a pervert? I've never gotten this close to having Jill even consider trying something this kinky so I'd have to ask Frank somehow. I couldn't risk convincing Jill then having Frank back out. She'd never consider it again. This could be my one opportunity and I had to make it work.

Frank invited me over his house one Sunday afternoon to watch a football game while Jill went shopping with some friends. I figured I'd try to broach the subject with him. I hadn't figured out how but I'd worry about that later.

After a couple of beers I asked Frank, "You and your wife were married over 25 years. If you don't mind me asking, how did you keep your sex life exciting? Jill and I are in somewhat of a rut but I don't know what to do."

"Well, Kevin, sometimes it got kind of routine but we'd try to spice things up while on vacation or on a weekend trip. She started to open up to new things once she realized we weren't getting any younger."

"I've suggested a couple of things to Jill but she doesn't seem to be too open to try much."

"I'm shocked at that Kevin. If you don't mind be saying, I think Jill is really sexy."

"No problem Frank. As a matter of fact, I've noticed the way you look at her sometimes."

Frank got embarrassed, "I'm sorry Kevin. I didn't think I was being that obvious. It's just that without my wife, well, I get kind of lonely and Jill is really beautiful. I'll try not to let it happen again. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

I just smirked a little, "It really isn't a problem Frank. As a matter of fact, I like it when other men check her out."

Frank was surprised, "Most men would get jealous."

"Not me. I like it. I think she likes when you notice her too. I've even tried to get her to show more of her body around you."