Sharing Jill Ch. 03

Story Info
A shy wife continues her adventures with other men.
11k words
4.76
70.9k
116

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,596 Followers

This is part three of a story I am writing for a follower based upon his fantasies to see his wife sleep with other men.

In case you haven't read the first two chapters, my wife Jill and I have been married for just over five years but started dating in college. Jill is Asian/American with a petite 5'2" frame, dark hair, 32A breasts and was raised in a very conservative household. Gradually over the years, I have tried to convince her that she is a very sexy woman and have brought her out of her shell a little at a time. She is still a little hesitant to believe how sexy she really is, but I keep trying. She has become confident enough to show off her body in shorter skirts and going braless at times and we have experimented with threesomes on a couple of occasions with our older neighbor Frank and Rob, a former student of hers. While we have experimented with this lifestyle, Jill has shown no interest in making this a regular part of our sex lives. I am disappointed I can't convince her to do it more often, but I am also thankful for the two times we have done it. I haven't given up trying to get her do it again.

After our last encounter with Rob, our lives and sex lives got back into its routine of working all week and trying, as best we could, to relax on the weekends. Jill would occasionally go without a bra when we went out to dinner or shopping and seemed to enjoy the attention she received from men when they could catch just a hint of her bare nipples through her tops or a peek down her blouse. At my encouragement, she would, at times, wear a short dress and leave her legs open a bit to give an appreciative male voyeur a peek at her panties. She started to buy bikinis that revealed more of her ass but wouldn't go quite as far as buying a thong, at least not to wear at the beach in public.

One time, in order to pay back a playful bet, I convinced Jill to wear a semi-transparent, knee length nightgown when we ordered Chinese food to be delivered. It wasn't what you would consider a sexy gown and most times, the only thing you could see was the silhouette of her petite body and her nipples under the haze of the material. It was more of a tease that there may be more to be seen. However, when the light hit the gown just right in the light of day, it became completely see-through.

Jill was nervously awaiting the delivery and there were times when I thought she was going to back out. I pushed the envelope by saying, "A bet is a bet. It's time to pay up."

She looked startled when the doorbell rang, looking at me hoping I would let her off the hook. Instead I quietly encouraged her to go open the door. The delivery boy looked around nineteen years old and was caught by surprise by my wife's attire. He looked confused, then smiled as his eyes went directly to her nipples, then lower to check out the rest of her, then back up her body again. Jill invited him in and took the order and bent over to put it on the table, giving the young man a great view of her diminutive, bare ass. At various moments, the light shown through the material to give the delivery boy a nice view of her bare legs and neatly trimmed pussy. His eyes followed her around the house as she pretended to forget where she put her purse, which gave him plenty of opportunity to see her naked body underneath the silk material of her gown.

He got a close up view when Jill paid him. She began to blush as his eyes went from her face, down her body and back up again. He smiled and thanked her before leaving, but not before turning around to take one more look at my wife.

Our dinner got cold after we rushed off to the bedroom to have a wild sex session. While Jill said she was extremely nervous, she also found it exhilarating to let a stranger see her almost naked. It was the safety of our home, still wearing clothing and knowing I was there to protect her that allowed her to enjoy her brief exhibition. She was gaining more confidence that even though she has a petite body and small breasts, that she could also be sexy. Her conservative upbringing would still not allow her to be too obvious, but she was opening up to new ideas. She still wouldn't participate in regular threesomes and I came to accept the fact that the timing and situation had to be just right for her to go that far again.

There were times when we would socialize with our older neighbor Frank who participated in our first threesome but Jill made it clear that it would only be a one-time event with him. We both understood and respected the line she had drawn seeing we lived next door to each other. My wife would go topless in his hot tub on occasion, mostly after she had a glass of wine mixed with a little soda. She can't handle a lot of alcohol and this was the best way for her to enjoy it without falling asleep or getting sick. Even after a little alcohol, she wouldn't go any further.

I told her that even though Frank couldn't have sex with her that he was going to jerk off thinking about her after we left. She tried to tell me she didn't believe me but deep down she must have known the effect she was having on our neighbor and even enjoyed being the object of his masturbatory fantasies. I think she didn't want to admit it to me out of fear I would keep pressing her to go further, and she's right, I would have.

One time when we were in the hot tub, Frank and I convinced Jill to get completely nude with the condition we understood she would not fuck him. Frank and I, while disappointed, agreed to the deal and watched as she stripped off her bikini under the light of a full moon. Both of us stripped out of trunks under the water and tossed them to the side. It was difficult to see a lot of her body in the dark and through the bubbly water but it was exciting knowing we were all naked together. Jill would seemingly move around purposely so we could see her naked. At one point Frank and I got a little warm and sat up on the edge to cool down with our hard ons in full view.

Jill got a little cheeky and asked, "If being naked is too hard on you guys, I can put my suit back on."

Frank responded along with a wink, "It's not a problem Jill, I can handle it. You've given me plenty to think about later."

She responded, "It looks like you have a pretty stiff problem. If you need a helping hand, let me know."

I was sitting there silently listening to this banter. My wife openly commenting on our situation, Frank openly hinting at jerking off later to the thought of my naked wife and her sounding like she was offering to help him. I kept my mouth shut so I didn't ruin the moment, anxious to see how this would play out.

Frank was looking at Jill and said, "I would never say no to a neighbor offering to lend a helping hand."

Just then, Jill said it was getting hot in the water and sat on the edge across from Frank giving him a full view of her naked body. No one said a word as Jill slowly opened her legs wide enough to give our neighbor a clear view of her pussy lips. I couldn't believe my wife was being so brazen but was enjoying the spontaneity of the situation. Frank was openly staring at my wife as he raised his right hand and began to leisurely play with his hard cock. Jill left her legs open for him. Hearing no objection from me or my wife, Frank began to stroke himself faster while enjoying the view provided by my wife.

Frank must have decided to push the envelope by asked, "Will you bend over for me and show me your perfect ass Jill?"

She never said a word but fulfilled his request, turning around and bending over for our neighbor as her jerked off. I was speechless; my hard on was aching also, but I didn't want to waste it by jerking off too. I knew I'd get to fuck my wife later.

After letting our neighbor view her ass, Jill turned around and asked, "Do you need a hand Frank?"

He smiled widely and responded, "I'd like that Jill. I'd like that a lot."

Jill looked at me to get my reaction and seeing no objection, walked across the hot tub towards Frank and began stroking his legs and thighs. She looked at me one more time and I gave her a slight nod of approval. For some reason, she must have thought I may get upset with her if she continued when, deep down, I wish she would have done more. My wife then dipped her hands in the warm water then reached for our neighbor's hard on, stroking him with one hand while gently playing with his balls with the other. She would dip her hands back into the water for lubrication and warmth then continue masturbating him. They would look deep into each other's eyes at times as Jill, seemingly, wanted to see the look of pleasure on his face, as reinforcement that she was giving him a good hand job,

She would mix in long slow strokes with short fast ones, then use her palm and fingers in a semi-circular motion. I was in a trance watching this scene play out; my naked wife giving our nude neighbor a hand job. It seemed like a perfect compromise to her not wanting to fuck him again but still doing something risqué.

Frank started to moan and breath faster before he said, "I can't hold out any longer, I'm going to cum."

Jill's hand started to work feverishly over the cock in her hand, determined to finish the job. Her arm was moving faster and faster as he moaned in pleasure. He then let out a loud moan, leaned back and shot a wad of cum up into the air that splattered on my wife's tit and arm. She kept jerking him as more cum shot out of his cock, covering more of her chest, arm and hand. He must not have cum in a long time because he kept shooting more and more sperm. Jill didn't stop until she was convinced he was satisfied. She squeezed the last few drops from his shrinking dick.

After she released him from her grip, he said, "Thank you Jill, I needed that. You were great."

"You're welcome Frank. I'm glad I could help." Jill then licked some of the cum from her hands before asking for a towel.

She wiped herself off and said to me, "I need you to fuck me."

"Now?"

"Now Kevin. Right now."

We went over to lounge chair where Jill bent over offering me her pussy. I quickly entered her and began to fuck her as Frank watched us. I pounded that hot pussy in the seclusion of our neighbor's yard. She was dripping wet and was pushing back against my cock, grunting and moaning. I held tight onto her butt cheeks and fucked her hard. She kept looking off to the side to make sure Frank was watching, and trust me, he never took his eyes off us.

Jill started to cum and I was quick to follow, filling her pussy with a huge load of my own sperm. Seeing my wife give Frank a sensuous hand job was the next best thing to fucking him. I never imagined I would enjoy it so much. I think her spontaneous actions made it that much more exciting. Fucking with an audience made it even better. I'm shocked she did this but I was happy it happened too.

We made a hasty exit, then went home to shower. Jill was exhausted and slipped under the covers before we could talk much. In the morning, she told me the alcohol relaxed her and she got horny and things got out of control. I told her I was caught off-guard by what she had done but I thought it was awesome. She admitted that she enjoyed letting Frank watch us fuck too. She enjoyed that more than she thought she would. We ended up back in the bedroom fucking and sucking, reliving the events from the night before.

Things settled back into our routine again. As much as I tried to get Jill to repeat the last session, she was still reluctant to make it a regular event. I was disappointed again, but I understood. I had to respect her wishes. She had come so far already, I had no reason to complain. I simply had to bide my time and wait for the next opportunity for her to get wild.

During one of the semester breaks, we had scheduled a vacation in tropical resort. It was a vacation we both desperately needed as work was getting to both of us and her mother had a health scare that made it difficult on Jill. Thankfully, everything turned out okay but it was still a difficult time while worrying what might happen. We both needed to get away and relax.

We got to the resort too late to enjoy the beach but we relaxed with a nice dinner and then had drinks at their nightclub. We danced and had some casual conversations with other couples. Most of them were older than us, with a couple of others who were on their honeymoon. It was a nice relaxing evening. Our room overlooked the pool with the ocean only steps away and we looked forward to a few days of total relaxation.

We slept in the next morning and had a full breakfast before heading down to the beach where there was a full service bar with waiters that served drinks, if you wished, along with light meals and snacks. Jill wore a new bikini that had a strapless top and not much material covering her butt and front. It wasn't a thong but a good portion of her cheeks were left to peek out from what little material there was. She looked great. I was surprised at how much of herself was revealed.

I noticed several of the older guys and even some of the honeymooners checking her out which made me proud. She is so shy, she never appreciates how good she looks. She almost never acknowledges that other guys check her out. We stayed for a couple of hours before we went back to the resort to do some shopping and get out of the sun.

Later that evening, after dinner, we found ourselves back at the nightclub where we struck up a conversation with a couple of single guys from England, in their late 20's, a few years younger than us. At first, we thought they were a gay couple only to find out later that one of them got jilted by his fiancé and invited his friend on a pre-planned vacation. They were disappointed that there weren't many single women but decided to make the best of their short vacation. Johnny was kind of a brash, outspoken, fun loving guy and Rick was more reserved, maybe it was because he was still hurting from his heartbreak.

We had a good time talking with them for a good part of the evening and they even took turns fast dancing with Jill. I'm not the best dancer so I was more than happy to let the guys dance with her. We stayed pretty late but finally called it a night, thanking the guys for their company.

I made a casual comment on the way back to our room, "They seemed like nice guys. Johnny is pretty funny."

Out of the blue, Jill commented, "I'm not going to fuck them so get that out of your mind."

"But I didn't say anything about that."

"I know how your perverted mind works Kevin, so don't even bring it up."

Wow, I was stopped in my tracks before I could even develop plan. Jill was right; she did know me too well. The whole time she was dancing with one of them, my mind kept plotting on how I could get her to sleep with them. I had to be careful and see if nature would take its course while realizing it may not happen at all.

The next day, Jill and I returned to the beach, taking the opportunity to relax, not having to worry about deadlines or bosses. I closed my eyes enjoying the sound of the ocean and warm breeze when I heard a couple of familiar voices.

I heard our new friend Johnny say, "Hey look Rick, it's our friends Kevin and Jill."

They immediately took a spot next to us and began a casual conversation. I noticed Jill checking out their packages in their Speedos, as well as them checking her out in her teeny bikini. Because Jill's top was strapless, her small breasts couldn't hold it up on their own. Somehow it slipped down so her right breast and nipple were exposed. I noticed and so did our friends but I didn't know how to tell her without embarrassing her. Okay, I also liked her accidentally exposing herself to our new friends so I pretended not to notice.

Johnny commented, "You have lovely breasts Jill. Some guys like big breasts but a lot of us appreciate smaller ones too."

Rick was quick to chastise his friend, "Johnny, you're embarrassing Jill, now stop."

At that point Jill looked down and realized she was partially exposed, blushed profusely and quickly covered herself. She also shot me a dirty look for not telling her. I was in a little trouble.

On the other hand, I was in heaven because I've been telling Jill for years that small breasts are enticing too and now she was now hearing it from someone else. I was proud they were looking at my wife. After the little exposure incident, we sat around talking like old friends and even had a couple of drinks together, picking up where we left off last night.

Johnny told her, "You have a lovely body Jill. You should be proud of your figure. You are the most attractive woman on the beach."

Jill thanked him for the compliment and we went on talking about life in general. Later, Jill would even admit that it was nice hearing someone compliment her on her body. She is in her early 30's and worried about getting older and needed an ego boost.

Later that evening, after dinner, we saw our friends in the nightclub and I let them dance with my wife again. Johnny even slow danced with Jill and I found it stirred thoughts of our first encounter with Frank when he danced with her after dinner. I enjoyed seeing her in the arms of another man. Not much happened after that but I needed to fuck my wife after seeing her accidentally expose her breast on the beach and dancing with other men.

We excused ourselves and went back to our room. Jill was just as horny as me and we were locked in a passionate embrace as soon as we closed the door. As we were undressing, I told her both Johnny and Rick were drooling over her all afternoon and evening.

For the first time, I heard Jill exude some confidence in her body, "I know they both wanted me but they can't have me. I'm yours and only yours."

I laid down on the bed and began to eat her pussy. She was dripping wet and hot as hell. I licked her to two orgasms and lapped up her juices. I made her get down on her knees as I stood up and made her blow me. I love when she kneels before me in such a submissive manner. She was worshiping my cock with her mouth when I realized we left the curtains open. Not only were they open, but I could see a couple of people watching us. I couldn't decide if I should tell her or not.

It took a few minutes before I finally said, "Not for nothing Jill, but we have an audience."

She stopped blowing me and said, "What are you talking about?"

"There's a couple of people in a room across the way and they're watching us."

She looked and saw the figures in the dark of the night watching us from their balcony and said, "Well, let's give them a good show."

I couldn't believe this was my wife talking like that but she started sucking my dick with more fervor knowing we were being watched. She made sure she took me deep in her mouth and would occasionally stop to make sure we were still being watched. I then bent her over a desk near the window and started to fuck her from behind as she was looking out the window at our voyeurs.

"Fuck me good Kevin, give them a good show."

She was driving me crazy getting so hot at being watched. If I only knew sooner she had an exhibitionist side in her. Granted, she allowed Frank to watch us but I thought that was going to be a one-time event. I fucked her as hard and as long as I could before I shot my load deep in her pussy. We were both satisfied and tired afterwards. Jill got up from the desk and posed in front of the window for a moment, waved at our voyeurs and shut the curtains. The show was over.

We slept late again, which is the great part about being on vacation and not having a schedule. Over breakfast, we talked about her accidentally exposing her nipple in front of Johnny and Rick and had a laugh over the people who were lucky enough to watch us fucking. She admitted it really turned her on and liked the fact that we didn't have to worry about ever seeing these people again.

Jay142
Jay142
3,596 Followers