All Comments on 'Sharing Jill Ch. 03'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Loved and hated

Love that Jill took control of the Frank situation

Love that Johnny didn't get any, but hated that Kevin sent him photo's behind her back. Also love the bit of exhibitionism we saw in this chapter and that side of her.

The sexy is written very well so do love that.

What I don't like is Kevin's lack of control, he seems so obsessed with his kink he forgets about protecting Jill. She said before she didn't want to fuck Ethan, this should have been a line in the sand and stopped as she possibly was not in the right frame of mind to make clear decisions.

I don't like that Rob is allowed to dominate Jill. I have issues with people other than the primary partner dominating as it can lead to issues down the road (like her submitting to sucking Ethan's cock and everything else, what if Rob had her in that state refuse to allow Kevin in her pussy? Would she have agreed? Probably, due to her reaction to Ethan and for the same reason, I think Kevin would have agreed and then we go from sharing to cuckolding fetish. Kevin needs to remain in charge and control.

What would have been fun would have been for Jill to call Rob out and told him to fuck off and got up when he was telling her to beg for his dick, "it was fun before and yes I wanted to do it again, but don't think you're that good that I'll beg".

Back to my comment from Ch2, they really need to agree to some rules for their playtime.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm enjoying the series and looking forward to the next chapter, just get frustrated with some things and would hate to see their marriage get ruined as that would end the series, at least in this form.

VoyjerVoyjerover 5 years ago
Much better than #2!

Love the switch-up with Johnny and her relenting and taking Ethan. The humor was fun, yet not distracting.... You've come a long way since Chapter 1! Again, thank you for your efforts, and now I'll check out some of your other stories.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should have stopped after the second chapter

The story was already getting boring by the time I finished Chapter 2. The same stuff was being retold slightly differently over and over, but I kept going. Only got to page 2 of this chapter before I couldn't take anymore.

FYI, calling semen 'sperm' is like calling blood 'red corpuscles'. And you did it over and over and over again! Awful!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Jill gets sluttier with each chapter

This time it's a gang bang. Sounds like a blast was had by all. Great story so far.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

Love this series! Excellent writing that fully explores erotic seduction, something I like to write about too. The pacing of each story is perfect, and the sex scenes are very well described. Congratulations on an outstanding effort, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!! Great job, Jay!! Those that find fault are too picky, I think. The three guys fucking Jill was amazing. I enjoyed how Rob got his friend, Ethan, to join in the sex, by having his 7" cock sucked by Jill. She truly loves cocks and being fucked in her pussy and her sweet mouth. So nice to see her accept all they had to give her. Will she accept a girl into her sex play? That would be terrific. Just thinking that another married couple would be the perfect answer. Kevin keeps expanding the number of guys who fuck Jill. Hopefully he'll have a banggang group of guys fuck her (including another girl who loves pussy and cock!). I need to read chapter 4 now, Jay. Thanks for your arousing writing. My cock also loves every chapter, as I masturbate enthusiastically. Will I see some bi-cock-sucking? That would stir my fucking juices too!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

dick_hardendick_harden11 months ago

Great story Jay. I was hoping she would take Ethan up her ass hole and Rob in her cunt with them cumming together while Kevin unloaded down her throat. But it was fantastic as it was. Thanks.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold9 months ago

FANTASTIC.personally I would be sucking their big young cocks clean and feeding on their delicious cum out of my wife’s cunt.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman9 months ago

Well written again.

I love your stories Jay142

MrBeck2004MrBeck20048 months ago

This a good story. The story has a feature common in multi chapter stories, the author feels the need to repeat the same information in each chapter. We know Jill is self conscious and insecure about her looks, we know she doesn’t handle alcohol and has weak drinks. There are several other examples. It’s like talking to someone and having them repeat the same thing. It’s annoying. You should assume people have read the other chapters.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 months ago

These sexual adventures of Jill and Kevin are HOT 🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous